TRAQM , AL DEMOLA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: traqm , al demola
There may be more specific results for "traqm , al demola"
For more specific results for "traqm , al demola"
Showing 1-25 of 4,220 Found Reports For more specific results for "traqm , al demola"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Amora Coffee they some how got my creidt card and repeadtley charged my card 68.75 over and over in a matter of 5months AL,36117 Author: Forest Park, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Amora Coffee Alabama

Aug 14 2017
Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery Tim Marten in San Francisco ruined my friends face and body by doing several unagreed procedures.She had only excess skin that had to be removed due to skin injury. She agreed to have temple lift and facial skin lift with Dr. Marten. Timothy Maryen agr Botched, ruined face, brast sensation ruined, unagreed procedures, horrible mistake San Francisco California
public record Author: California Plastic Surgeons: Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery San Francisco, California

3, Report #1391901

Aug 10 2017
Homeadvisor Homeadvisor Thieves of your Bank Acct Bessemer AL Author: Bessemer, Alabama Telemarketers: Homeadvisor Nationwide

4, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 03 2017
Garcinia Cambogia content://media/external/file/19655 This Company false advertised a trail for 4.95 and after I ordered it the next month I was chargered 89.95 I called and they said that was what I signed up to. I read everything and even called the day I ordered and they stated that I would only be charged the 4.95 and nothing else. The guy on the phone then tried to tell me it was because I was opting out of the program. I had not told him that when I was charged for the 89.95. It is a huge scam and I want my 89.95 back Browsboro, Al Al Author: Lerona, West Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

Jul 31 2017
apex restoration dki huntsville al Do not pay contractors and lie about work to be done to contractors and homeowners huntsville Nationwide Author: new market, Alabama Consumer Services: apex restoration dki huntsville al Nationwide

Jul 29 2017
David Phillips Remodeling handyman scam-lied continually-worked only 3 hrs. a day,-took money-only completed 1/2 of job-took merchandise-personal report mentions he has several fraud jobs-lies about everything-took money not earned-never showing up on time-and more-contact Ft. Payne, AL Sheriff's Dept for more details-has arrest records Ft. Payne Alabama Author: DeKalk County, Alabama Home Improvements: David Phillips Remodeling Ft. Payne, Alabama

Jul 27 2017
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida I am still being harassed by the Dream Vacation Passport co. Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Nissian auto Bought a Nissian leaf. Car has 36000 miles. In May 2017. June of 2017 One month. Latter car is at Nissian dealer Oxford AL DIAGNOSED with bad battery. No warranty. Even though I purchased extended warranty Nissian knew this. Vehicles should have been recalled they had bad battery's when they were sold new Now I gave 4 years of payments And no car It has been at the Dealer 5 weeks no repairs performed. Bad. Car company Nissian Tenn Nationwide/worl Author: Talladega, Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissian auto Nationwide

Jul 22 2017

Jul 20 2017
Sheikh Prince Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum Fazza Sheikh Prince Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum Fazza; this man is a thief, scammer and impersonator.  Internet
... Author: Savage, Minnesota Celebrities: Sheikh Prince Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum Internet

Jul 19 2017
Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service AL They were able to hijack my google listing and attach their banner and link to my site Santa Monica California Author: El Segundo, California Travel Services: Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service Santa Monica, California

Jul 13 2017
David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas Fui al dealer a comprar una toyota tundra y me tomaron mis datos me dijieron estas aprobada me pidieron 6 mil de entre y me dieron la camioneta ala semana resivo Cartas disiendo q no fui aprovada fui al dealer aver q estaba pasando me dijieron dementia otra semana le dije no quiero mober la camioneta por q no quiero q me cobren las millas o q me pase algo ala camioneta me dijieron no manejala no se te va cobrar nada y ala 4 semana se me Ponchatoula una llanta hablo al dealer y hable con Tania me dijo Trai la camioneta y no se te va cobrar nada y el dia q la llevo me Dan el cheque costo y disen es por la llanta y por las millas as long q quieras pero no se te va regresar todo tu dinero y asta aorita no me Dan mi dinero Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas

Jul 12 2017
Al Graves Spa Care & Repair Al Graves Takes Deposit & Never Returns - MULTIPLE People Los Angeles California Author: Moreno Valley, California Pool Services: Al Graves Spa Care & Repair Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Collins School of Design Al Collins Graphic Design school I was led to believe that they would help get me a job and that my credits would be transferable to any college. Which they weren't. The colleges would not even honor any of my classes plus my degree was worthless. I am still paying for getting nothing. Tempe Arizona Author: Jasper, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Collins School of Design Tempe , Arizona

Jun 26 2017
Al Azar Abboud Azar Theft by Deception alleged roofer Allentown Pennsylvania
Author: Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania Roofing Companies: Al Azar Allentown, Pennsylvania

Jun 24 2017
garlic jim's pizza, britanny banna, brittany al-banna, dib al-banna garlic jim's pizza, britanny banna, brittany al-banna, dib al-banna brittany al-banna ripped off employees eugene Oregon Author: Oregon Fast Food Restaurants: garlic jim's pizza, britanny banna, brittany al-banna, dib al-banna eugene, Oregon

Jun 23 2017
Avinash Patel Avignah LLC Avinash Patel Avignah LLCAvinash Enterprises LLCBirmingham al scam artist who ran off with money for hard money loan. Birmingham Internet alabama Author: atlanta, Georgia Loans: Avinash Patel Avignah LLC Internet

Jun 20 2017
LKQ Corporation Stole my money Montgomery AL Author: Union City, Georgia Auto Parts: LKQ Corporation Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Bartow Lock and Safe Zack aka Hilal Mahmoud Hilal Al RfaiJordan aka Ahmad Mahmoud Hilal Al Rfai criminals , wanted, individuals who run a business to steal others valuables Bartow Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Locksmiths: Bartow Lock and Safe Bartow, Florida

Jun 17 2017
Prometrics FLACNA Prometrics I applied and paid $155.00 for a Cna exam in Florida with Prometrics. I then found out I have a current Cna already in Al. I requested a refund before the background check and Test date was scheduled.  Pensacola Nationwide Author: Loxley, Alabama Corrupt Companies: Prometrics Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group. Marc Randazza Attorney is Unethical, Betrays his Clients, Violates Attorney Client Privilege, Lies in Court Documents, Defames Clients in Mass Media, and Violates the Constitutional Rights of whomever he pleases. Las Vegas Nevada
Marc Randazza Continues to CENSOR Me, Now Facebook Page set to Shut Down Author: Port Townsend, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 12 2017
Loden and Conahan Heather Conahan, Untrustworthy Trustee, Attorney, Honolulu Be Careful of This Predator Trustee/Attorney/Entity Honolulu Hawaii
My Last Rebuttal.Trust Executors Mis Management Of A Disabled Persons Money..Please Help! Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Loden and Conahan Honolulu, Hawaii

Jun 08 2017

Jun 03 2017
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California