Your Search | travel agents direct

Feb 09 2016
Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation leveraging a decade of expertise with agencies, brand-direct and deep publisher relationships, dedicated intelligent customer acquisition platform operates at every level of the intent funnel converting audience data into instantly actionable insights that drive success across display, video, mobile, social, and performance channels. Social Butterphly Corporation receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles , California

Feb 09 2016
love's travel stop love travel plaza stop bad money time ice fall slip theif manager marion indiana Author: maryville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: love's travel stp Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Conway Van Lines Ripoff scam and lies Miami Florida Nationwide Author: Puyallup, Washington Travel Services: Conway Van Lines Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Floors Direct FLOORS DIRECT - A DEAD BIRD Ocoee Florida Author: Lantana, Florida Sex Offenders: Floors Direct Ocoee, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Grand Resort Travel grand discovery High pressure sales tactics and would not let us get out our cell phones to check on them. Sent over other salespeople to pressure us about their product and tried to make our timewhare sound like a bad investment. Wanted to buy itback from us. myrtle Beach South Carolina Grand Resort Travel Scam Author: ocean isle beach, North Carolina Resorts: Grand Resort Travel myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Feb 07 2016
Universal Migrate Online Visa Fraud London Internet Author: London, Alabama Travel Services: Universal Migrate Internet

Feb 07 2016
ORBITZ ORBITZ FLIGHT TRAVEL TERRIBLE BAD BRUTAL AVOID NIGHTMARE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS 3RD WORLD CHICAGO ILLINOIS Internet
Author: NORTH YORK, Nova Scotia Air Travel: ORBITZ Internet

Feb 06 2016
global travel network Global TRAVEL is a SCAM salt lake city, Utah I'd love to help Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Travel Services: global travel network salt lake city, Utah

Feb 05 2016
LBF TRAVEL sold airline tickets to where airlines don't have interlining agreements on baggage requested that tickets be canceled SAN DIEGO California Author: seatac, Washington Air Travel: LBF TRAVEL SAN DIEGO, cALIFORNIA

Feb 04 2016
Aon Affinity Denied Claim - death occurred two hours prior to ticket purchase Jericho New York Author: Jamesville, North Carolina Travel Companies: Aon Affinity Internet

Feb 04 2016
Direct TV Costco Ripped off by Direct TV with no back-up from Costco Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Satellite Companies: DirectTV Costco Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Grand Getaway Vacation Club Coast to Coast Grand getaways Forced to renew membership then found out had 1 1/2 years left on previous membership. Sarasota Florida Author: Corunna, Ontario Travel Services: Grand Getaway Vacation Club Sarasota, Florida

Feb 03 2016
American Auto Transport / Anjula They Picked my car for shipping from Columbia SC to Omaha NE on Jan14, 2015 and supposed to be delicerd by Jan 19, 2015. Its not deliverd and no one answers when I call them and I do not even know the status of my car. Davie Florida Author: Lexington, South Carolina Travel Services: American Auto Transport Davie, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Global Travel Network Horrific customer service, travel agency and service reps are clueless, unresponsive, and overall useless. Salt Lake City, Utah Nothing for your money Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Global Travel Network Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 01 2016
Lifelock Deceptive miles offer with American Airlines Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Travel Agencies: Lifelock Internet

Feb 01 2016
direct tv direct tv took money from my card $451.56 for my moms bill and i did not allow them to they said because i payed her bill befor with my car that they can do that ....now i cant pay my rent .thats my moms account im no weres on that account how can they do that and my mom dont have direct tv nor does she live with me and six months later my mom moved out and shut off her direct tv so she has a bill and direct tv go ahead and takes the money off my card for her bill how is that far Nationwide Author: Towanda, Pennsylvania Cable TV: direct tv Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Jan 31 2016
Casablanca Express Scam Promotional Trip to Hawaii Woodland Hills, California Nationwide Author: Campbell, California Travel Services: Casablanca Express Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Indian Trails EXTREMELY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL Southfield Michigan Author: east lansing, Michigan Bus Travel: Indian Trails Southfield, Michigan

Jan 30 2016
Priceline.com LCC Priceline Ripped Me Off Norwalk Connecticut Author: Lincoln, Rhode Island Air Travel: Priceline.com LCC Norwalk, Connecticut

Jan 29 2016
Payless Car Rental, Inc. Avis Budget Group Deceptive Practices During 2016 North East Blizzard Travel Indianapolis Indiana
UPDATE: Informaton Sent to Attorney General Author: Rochester, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Payless Car Rental, Inc. Indianapolis, Indiana

Jan 29 2016
Great Discovery Travel Agency SCAM fort mill South Carolina Author: Anywhere , Alabama Travel Agencies: Great Discovery Travel Agency fort mill, South Carolina

Jan 29 2016
jmc@sonnenkinder.org , catterall@weibsvolk.org Whatsapp +6593705461 (Singapore)Jan & Kash Lann , Sanjay & Kashish Samrani jankash@weibsvolk.org , lannfamily@weibsvolk.org , WeTheLanns@gmail.com , thecavasfamily@gmail.com Armando Cavas Armand Casas. thesamnanis@gmail.com, miles4sale@gmail.com, carbo SCAM TRAVEL AIRLINE MILES ,Singapore Airlines Krisflyer miles ALL Manly Asian Singapore Hong Kong . Worldwide Internet
Author: Sinapore , Maine Air Travel: jmc@sonnenkinder.org , catterall@weibsvolk.org Internet

Jan 28 2016
USPassportNow Totally used and abused me as a customer Boca Raton Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Travel Services: USPassportNow Boca Raton, Florida