Your Search | travel america

Jan 10 2017
Advance America Eric WatsonAndrew Daniel Craig Company Website has been hijacked by scammers. Spartanburg South Carolina FOUND THE ACTUAL PERSON Author: Palmdale, California Loans: Advance America Spartanburg, South Carolina

Jan 10 2017
American Vacations VIP Now, Corporate Travel, Explore Your Dreams Vacation vacation scam Internet Author: Newbury Park, California Travel Services: American Vacations Internet

Jan 08 2017
Innovate 1 Services Nigerian Immigration Services Online Rogue online scammers Online Internet
Author: Wetzlar, Alabama Travel Services: Innovate 1 Services Internet

Jan 07 2017
Credit Advisors of America & Kenya Hutson Defaulted on Contract/Breach of Contract Memphis Tennessee Author: Dickinson, Texas Business Consulting: Credit Advisors of America & Kenya Hutson Memphis,

Jan 07 2017
CRUISE AMERICA RV RENTAL DO NOT RENT HERE*NOT BBB ACCREDITED*BE WARNED* MESA Arizona Fake, Phoney BBB-BS Author: BROOKFIELD, Illinois Travel Services: CRUISE AMERICA RV RENTAL Mesa, Arizona

Jan 06 2017
Air Berlin security and privacy violations Berlin Internet Insensitive Author: tampa, Florida Air Travel: Air Berlin Internet

Jan 06 2017
Priceline priceline 24 hour cancellation policy is a ripoff Nationwide Author: Newton, Massachusetts Air Travel: Priceline Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Enterprize Rent-A-Car Audatex North America Inc.Canada Damage RecoveryMars Collision a scratch that was puit on the passenger dide bumper cost me $489.32. They added new metal and took 4.3 hours to fix. They charged me for 2 days loss of use. Kingston Ontario Author: Lyndhurst, Ontario Body Work & Repair: Enterprize Rent-A-Car Kingston , Ontario

Jan 06 2017
TakeABreak Dishonest Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Travel Agencies: TakeABreak Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
vacation breeze not sure they are on the up and up on honesty Honolulu Hawaii Author: seaman, Ohio Travel Services: vacation breeze Honolulu, Hawaii

Jan 05 2017
Coventant trucking company Ripoffs Chanooga Tennessee Author: Hugo, Oklahoma Travel Services: PAYNE Transport LLC Chanooga, Tennessee

Jan 05 2017
International Living Magazine Cannot cancel a subscription. Have been trying for 3 years. Waterford Ireland Author: Porter, Texas Travel Services: International Living Internet

Jan 05 2017
Grand Discovery Travel Simpsonville Travel Con scam Simpsonville South Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina Travel Services: Grand Discovery Travel Simpsonville Simpsonville, South Carolina

Jan 05 2017
premiercancunvacations.com I asked for a refund, I was told it was non-refundable. Internet Author: Plainfield, Illinois Travel Services: premiercancunvacations.com Internet

Jan 04 2017
99Santa.com Ordered a bluetooth car adapter on 11/30/2016. Was told 2 - 3 week delivery. As of 1/4...no product and they are not replying to my email inquiries. But they sure did take my money! Avoid at all cost. Shenzhen, China 3200 N America Drive, W. Seneca, NY, 142 Author: Other Miscellaneous Electronics: 99Santa.com Internet

Jan 03 2017
Dunkin Donuts You were told if you buy a travel cup your refills will be $.99 this is not true Canton Nationwide Author: , Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Dunkin Donuts Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
America Vacations Inc. My Sunny Vacations Was offerred 5 night 4 day all inclusive and excursions. $398.00 deposit supposedly to the hotel to hold our room. Had up to 18 months to book and use the vacation package. Internet Author: Michigan Resorts: America Vacations Inc. Internet

Jan 03 2017
DirectBuy Travel Ripoff Scottsdale Arizona Problem Fixed Author: Mesa, Arizona Cruise Ships: DirectBuy Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 02 2017
Ibogaine Lex Go to Central America and withdrawal for at least a week! B4 treatment begins! Internet Author: CARTERSVILLE, Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Ibogaine Lex Internet

Jan 02 2017
Punta Resorts Cabo, Prime Alliance Holdings, Amadeus Vacations Amadeus Vacations, Prime Alliance Holdings, Vacations Los Cabos Purchase of my Pueblo Bonito ownership - but did not. Cabo San Lucas; Towson,Maryland, Cleveland, Ohio Mexico, Maryland, Ohio Author: Paradise, California Travel Services: Punta Resorts Cabo, Prime Alliance Holdings, Amadeus Vacations Cabo San Lucas,

Jan 01 2017
American Express Serve American Express Travel Related Company AMEX Serve cheats millions of customers earning millions in interest. Nationwide Author: Palmyra, Virginia Liars: American Express Serve Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
home inspectors of America contacted through craigslist after canceling this still taking dues of $55monthly tried to contact by email and phone getting no response now have to cancel my debit card at bank be careful everybody it's a ripoff Internet Author: williamsport, Pennsylvania Employment Services: home inspectors of America Internet

Dec 30 2016
justfly.com justfly.com they did not honor a discount for my mothers passing away, hung up on me several times, never call me back, and they made me miss my flight didn't change it when I told them that I needed to change my flight because my mother had died on oct 21st and ned to stay for funeral arrangements in guatemala city and they said they would but and had a confirmation for november 19th and was hung up on and they didn't email. or call back and I call several times speaking with different rep and keep me on hold and haning up and I missed my flight on oct 31 and they said sorry can't help you ..you had to buy a new ticket at full price and I called avaince and pay 756 dollars for a different airline back to sfo I want a full refund on this false travel internet agency for airline aeromexico of $549.00 and pay for my new flight at full price of 759.00 for Avianca leaving guatemala city on november 24th to sfo internet base in the Philippines Internet Author: martinez, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Dec 30 2016
Bank Of America Allowed fraud on my account VALLEJO California They allowed it? Author: Vallejo, California Bad Check Writers: Bank Of America

Dec 29 2016
My VIP Vacations My VIP Services, LLC How my family lost $800 Branson Missouri Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: My VIP Vacations Branson, Missouri