Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

travel card international

Showing 26-50 of 89,751 Found Reports For more specific results for "travel card international"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Dermabright Dermawrinkle Blast Charged my credit card with out my knowledge Nationwide Author: Gastonia, North Carolina Telemarketers: Dermabright Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
LInkish Link-She Placed order for 2 items Totaling $72.us dollars . Did not receive items No communication,no confirmation receipt and order was placed on Feburary17th Internet Author: Camden, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: LInkish Internet

Feb 24 2017
International beauty school Winchester Virginia Author: martinsburg, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: International beauty school Winchester , Virginia

Feb 24 2017
Satin Youth Cream Altom Bogus charges on my credit card California or New York Internet Author: Creston, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Satin Youth Cream

Feb 24 2017
RING CENTRAL REAPEATEDLY CHARGED MY CARD AS MUCH AS 4 TIMES PER MONTH OVER LAST 8 MONTH EVEN THOUGH THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED 8 MONTHS AGO Internet Author: ALTO, Georgia On-Line Business: RING CENTRAL Internet

Feb 24 2017
Dean Austin, Dean Austin, Liveleadzone.com, islingshot.com, Wyngate International of Fort Lauderdale, Florida Dean Austin is a LIAR and THIEF!!! He has stolen money from me and my clients!! FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA Internet, FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Dean Austin Internet

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 23 2017
firmbodysupport.com Garcinia Cambogia, firmbodysupport.com, probiotic cleanse, 913 W 2900S, South Salt Lake, UT 84119, LeanToday100, TrimToday100 SCAM Company! Charges Credit card without your authorization South Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Sedona, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: firmbodysupport.com South Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 23 2017
Satin Youth Possibility: Allure Skincare & Lash in . 420 Downing Street Denver CO(720)550-79053 advertised free skin care products just pay shipping and handling received products, charged my bank for 99.95 to my bank Denver Colorado Author: Cache, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Satin Youth Denver, Colorado

Feb 23 2017
Lux Style International I viewed a product Quickmax like a previous customer, I didnt order the item, however I was sent the item I contacted them and informed them I didnt order the item and wanted to return it, they told me I had to pay for p&p which was more than the product was worth so I returned it marked return to sender in Nov 2016, I have recieved 2 demands off them for the money, I told them I returned the item. Odense Internet Author: London, Ontario Eye Care: Lux Style International Internet

Feb 23 2017
DermEssence They waited for almost a month before sending the product, then charged my card the full price for product I never received Albany Georgia Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Skin Care: DermEssence Internet

Feb 23 2017
LuxStyle international I was attracted to their ad on facebook. Something went wrong with my computer when I was checking it out. Odense C Odense Denmark Author: Cardston, Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: LuxStyle international Odense C, Other

Feb 23 2017
SCAM! TIMESHARE SALES: World Class Getaways SCAM! TIMESHARE SALES! WORLD CLASS GETAWAYS Conroe Texas Author: Dallas, TX, Texas Travel Services: World Class Getaways Conroe, Texas

Feb 23 2017
Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum HSC Easy Wrinkle reducer and FIC Dermarinse which showed up on my credit card statement I signed up online for a free 30 day trial of facial and eye cream, each costing $4.95 shipping and handling. Received it, and was charged 92.30 and $97.21 in January and February 2017. I called to have my account credited and sent back the product they said they would not take it back. They said the best they could do was to give me a 50% credit, but I insisted I get 100% credit. I never ordered this!! I called my credit card company. This is a huge scam. Stay away! Internet Author: albany, New York Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum Internet

Feb 23 2017
International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Miguel Maldonado Did not deliver on what was promised. Hired several models on a tfp basis knowing that photos were extra. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Event Planners & Sites: International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Christian Senior Assoc, DI charged my Visa credit card without my permission Internet Author: Larchmont, New York Credit Card Fraud: Christian Senior Assoc, DI Internet

Feb 23 2017
Derma Skin Science Automatically billed my card for over $200 which I did not order. Only ordered the sample free shipping Author: Springfield, Oregon Skin Care: Derma Skin Science

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 23 2017
cypress bay solutions does not pay, does not provide leads, lies about everything fort worth Texas Author: Chesapeake, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: cypress bay solutions fort worth, Texas

Feb 23 2017
Chase Bank Chase - We're Listening for Credit Card Nationwide Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Woolf Fang International Ltd Lytton Hou Woolf Fang International tried to rip me off afer registering my walteriasiello domains Hefei Other Author: Rome, Other Web Hosting: Woolf Fang International Ltd Hefei, Other

Feb 22 2017
GLD*SVCGS.COM None California Gotta call their refund line 855-421-9615 Author: Eastvale, California Credit Card Fraud: GLD*SVCGS.COM California

Feb 22 2017
Hertz Rent a Car Oklahoma City OK. Charged my card, took my money and refused a timely refund and refused to rent their cars. Beware this company must be having financial troubles when it takes over 15 days for a refund to be processed. Portland Maine Author: Scarborough, Maine Local Transportation: Hertz Car Rental Portland, Maine

Feb 22 2017
H&R block emerald card I had $800.00 in my epockets so I withdrew $400.00 then which should leave back 400.00 in it but when I checked it was empty , no money.i keep calling the representative but keep giving me the run around. I think I may just call help me howard Nationwide
Author: Lauderhill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Fulfillment center face cream Ombia derma face an eye cream Sent me a flyer said I could order face cream for 4.95 shipping then without me ordering again they keep charging my credit card San deigo California Author: BISMARCK, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Fulfillment center face cream Internet