Your Search | travelbridge air land & sea ltd

Jan 06 2017
Priceline priceline 24 hour cancellation policy is a ripoff Nationwide Author: Newton, Massachusetts Air Travel: Priceline Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Keenford LTD recall on hoverboard 360/imoto New York Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Keenford LTD Internet

Jan 06 2017
InterCasino / Dumarca Gaming Ltd Inter CasinoKayako Casino, Gaming, Gambling, Slot Machines, Roulette, Black Jack, Online Gaming web site Msida, Malta Internet
Author: Blackwood, Other Casinos & Cardrooms: InterCasino / Dumarca Gaming Ltd Internet

Jan 05 2017
Hobbies Discount No items sent - money gone Vancouver Canada Canada Author: Schaumburg , Illinois Hot Air Ballooning: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 05 2017
Air Parcel Express, Inc. APX APX has refused to return my money to me after over 110 days Miami Florida Complainant's Response to Rebuttal by Owner of APX Author: Oklahoma Shipping Companies: Air Parcel Express, Inc. Miami, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Lone Star Land Partners Hidden Creek Estates, Quail Ridge, The Ranches at Canyon Creek Warning: Land Scam in Texas by Deceptive Developer Spicewood Texas Total Satisfaction: Company Resolved Our Complaint Author: Georgetown, Texas Real Estate Services: Lone Star Land Partners Spicewood, Texas

Jan 04 2017
Hobbies discount Internet Author: Defiance, Missouri Hot Air Ballooning: Carla Wallace Internet

Jan 04 2017
Hobbies Discount Air Swimmers Remote Control Flying Shark-Clown Fish Vancouver, B.C. British Columbia Author: Oregon City, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 04 2017
Major Heating & Air Major Heating & Air Made my ceiling flood!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheat Ridge Colorado Author: aurora, Colorado Maintenance Companies: Major Heating & Air Wheat Ridge, Colorado

Jan 04 2017
PATRICK KAVANAGH OF KRI PROPERTY GROUP LTD CHICAGO FLIPPING PROPERTY INVESTMENT FRAUD, INTERNET SCAM, WHITE COLLAR CRIME DUBLIN IRELAND
Contact info Author: Macau, Other Realtors: CEO PATRICK KAVANAGH OF KRI PROPERTY GROUP LTD Internet

Jan 03 2017
Aurora IT Ltd Eran Salant Agreement to provide bank instruments and fails to perform Dover Delaware Author: Irvine, California Banks: Aurora IT Ltd Dover, Delaware

Jan 03 2017
Champs Apparel JINZHOU ZHAOXIN LTD Apparently this is a huge scam. SHANGHAI EMS Internet Author: Rowlett, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Champs Apparel Internet

Jan 03 2017
SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Following are Western union detailFirst Name: BINGJIELast Name: HE Province: GuangDong Country: China Zip code: 518003 O have placed an order with tis company for the amount of 1010 us dollors, now the company claoms more money for customs payment of 40% off the value, not sure really thinking this os an scam, not sure what to do next Shenzhen GuangDong Author: Randfontein, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Shenzhen,

Dec 30 2016
justfly.com justfly.com they did not honor a discount for my mothers passing away, hung up on me several times, never call me back, and they made me miss my flight didn't change it when I told them that I needed to change my flight because my mother had died on oct 21st and ned to stay for funeral arrangements in guatemala city and they said they would but and had a confirmation for november 19th and was hung up on and they didn't email. or call back and I call several times speaking with different rep and keep me on hold and haning up and I missed my flight on oct 31 and they said sorry can't help you ..you had to buy a new ticket at full price and I called avaince and pay 756 dollars for a different airline back to sfo I want a full refund on this false travel internet agency for airline aeromexico of $549.00 and pay for my new flight at full price of 759.00 for Avianca leaving guatemala city on november 24th to sfo internet base in the Philippines Internet Author: martinez, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Dec 30 2016
MATT LLOYD MOBE- 21STEP PROGRAMMATT LLOYD and Grant McDONELL Refused, and IgnoredPhone, Email request for refund from this 21Step Program which was advertised as a 7-Step Program. MOBE Online, Ltd. · 54 Wellington Street · Rose-Hi Internet Author: Kankakee, Illinois Business Consulting: MATT LLOYD Internet

Dec 29 2016
Champs Apparel The name shows on the statement is JINGZHOU ZHAOXIN LTD Fraudulent sales, non-NFL licensed apparel, No return address, item arrived damaged Internet
Author: Effort, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Champs Apparel Internet

Dec 29 2016
rareairwear.com Jason Enzer rareairwear.comrare air wear llcJason Enzer rareairwear.com Jason Enzer ** WARNING SCAMMER & CON-ARTIST ** Los Angeles California Internet
Author: El Cajon, California Clothing Stores: rareairwear.com Jason Enzer Internet

Dec 29 2016
Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source My home had caught on fire and I called Ocwen to report it and sent the fire report and they never fixed the home.After a few months they refused payments in the home and sent my money order back to me with a letter in which I have all documents!I have had to file Bankruptcy because of them and after three years they are still trying to take the land,less than an acre that I haves lived on for 20 years.I replaced that home with an old Older one so me and my kids would have a place to stay.I am a single woman that works everyday and pays my bills and all I want is this little piece of land and no one can help me.They have the trailer and land for sales on Homes.com as if it is perfect condition which is false advertising.I have tried reasoning with them but get no where at all.Do not know what to do anymore.They also tried to get my power cut off on the older house today.Please if anyone has any answers to what I need to do please help me!! Internet  Author: Jefferson , South Carolina Liars: Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source Internet

Dec 29 2016
JINZHOU ZHAOXIN LTD JINZHOU ZHAOXIN LTD jing zhou s**+ CH No 41 Online Sports Store is a scam. I never received the item I purchased. Internet Author: Anaheim, California Sporting Goods: JINZHOU ZHAOXIN LTD Internet

Dec 29 2016
Theaterland Ltd I bought a ticket to see Nutcracker ballet for my kids on Christmas. Tickets were paid off and printed. But when kids went to the theater it was denied to scan at the entrance.  online Internet Author: North Carolina Ticket Sales: Theaterland Ltd Internet

Dec 28 2016
WeSellAC.com Egozi Enterprises, LLC.Quality Air Solutions, Inc.WE-Sell-AC.net Stole 10,000 Dollars Ordered AC Equipment they advertised but could not provide 4 months no refund! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Carlsbad, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: WeSellAC.com Hallandale Beach, Florida

Dec 28 2016
www.storehoodies.com -AKA- John Cooke (Customer Service) -AKA- Jingzhou Zhaoxin, LTD. Never delivered my Dallas Cowboys Salute To Service hoodie... Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Clothing Stores: www.storehoodies.com Internet

Dec 28 2016
middleton heating & Air Inc commercial loan.....first one was for 10 months........told us we would be moved into a more competitive loan after we established payment history. Paid loan down to about 20K, contacted them about something longer term with addtional need of 75 K. We expected to pay this off early, which we did.......we paid off in less than 90days on a 14 month loan........we recieved no discount. Took over 3 weeks to get a payoff amount, the whole time they still hit our account daily for payments, we recieved about a 400.00 dollar discount which total theivery. Never spoke about interest rate or ammortization schedule. took their paperwork to my bank and they said is was not a legal document in Virginia. They cost us about 40K in my opinion of stolen money, WOuld an attorney in California to look at this. mechanicsville Virginia Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Consumer Services: middleton heating & Air Inc mechanicsville, Virginia

Dec 28 2016
Codetrigger Exotechnic Corporation (UK) Ltd Bait-and-Switch oppressive licensing scheme with horrible support Hertfordshire Nationwide Author: dover, Delaware Computer Software: Codetrigger Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Premier Lace Wigs Qingdao Premier Wigs Co.,Ltd. Beware of what you see online, they know their YouTube sensations! Internet
Hi Alexis,we were really very sorry for the delay Author: North Carolina On-Line Stores: Premier Lace Wigs Internet