TREASURE ISLAND Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: treasure island
There may be more specific results for "treasure island"
For more specific results for "treasure island"
Showing 1-25 of 9,920 Found Reports For more specific results for "treasure island"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Michael- sales manager at Treasure Coast Toyota Sales Mgr will bully you for their mistakes Stuart Florida It was probably not a mistake Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Auto Dealers: Michael- sales manager Stuart, Florida

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Walmart Store/Photo Did not call me about photos and they destroyed them Grand Island Nebraska Author: Grand Island, Nebraska Printing & Copy Services: Walmart Store/Photo Gran Island, Nebraska

Oct 20 2017
Pure natural acp/rt fulfillment Keep taking money from my account. Doral Florida Author: pawtucket, Rhode Island Pharmacies Online: Pure natural acp/rt fulfillment Doral, Florida

Oct 18 2017
criminal records us.org they were suppose to charge my account 1.00 and instead charged it 18.95 and then i was overdrafted so i paid another 35.00 worldwide Internet Author: pawtucket, Rhode Island Attorneys & Legal Services: criminal records us.org Internet

Oct 17 2017
Pseudo Surge and DMC Eyes Only Avoid at all costs Arizona Internet Author: Staten island, New York Eye Care: Pseudo Surge and DMC Eyes Only Internet

Oct 17 2017
Valri Ary ,artist, Counterfeit art seller Merritt island Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Abusive Parents: Valri Ary ,artist Internet

Oct 15 2017
Creeds Creeds dry cleaning wayspa Owes payment more then $9000 Toronto ontario Nationwide Author: Toronto, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: Creeds Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Shop salesguru.com I ordered via a Facebook ad a curling and straightening iron on 09/19/17 for a total including shipping of $59.94 They also offered a $5.00 off offer A total of $59.94 was charged to my account on that date with a promised delivery date of 7-10 days. I was to receive tracking information to my email in 48-72 hours which I never received. It is now 2 weeks post promised delivery date. You cannot contact anyone at the number provided with a continuous busy signal. You do not receive a response to your e mails sent to the site of Contact Us Internet Author: Chepachet, Rhode Island Beauty Products: Shop salesguru.com Internet

Oct 12 2017
East Coast Roofing Consultants Cameron Cook Fraud! Stole over $3,300 of my money! Lied and didn't step foot on property after he got $! Wilmington Island, GA Georgia Internet Author: Rincon, Georgia Consumer Services: East Coast Roofing Consultants Internet

Oct 12 2017
Codie Collimeer Bad customer attempting to steal from us. Do not do business with them. Providence Rhode Island Author: League City, Texas E-trade: Codie Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 12 2017
Codie Ryan Fontaine Fraudster shipped back ebay return with rocks instead of laptop Providence Rhode Island Author: Wilmington, Delaware E-trade: Codie /Ryan Fontaine Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 11 2017
Testclear.com 10 day Toxin Rid, 7 day Toxin Rid, 5 day Toxin Rid, 3 day Toxin Rid Ordered Toxin Rid 10 day (they guaranteed after 10 days you will be clean) they GUARANTEE IT! Followed program to the letter, failed drug test and lost out on a job. Washington Nationwide Author: Marco Island, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Testclear.com Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
frank anthony shorts RIPOFF took my money no swimsuits Internet Author: GREENVILLE, Rhode Island Adult Web Sites: frank anthony shorts Internet

Oct 10 2017
Ultimate Collision, Inc. Ultimate Collision Charged me $500 for a $136.03 tow, refuses to refund Staten Island New York Author: Staten Island, New York Auto Towing: Ultimate Collision, Inc. Staten Island, New York

Oct 09 2017
Saleguru I purchase a curling iron. Advertised on instagram. Worth $59.99 It's been almost a month now and still didn't receive my order. I would really want my money back! I don't feel good about this company. Anybody who can help me? I appreciate any input. Did not receive my order! Internet
Author: Westerly, Rhode Island On-Line Stores: Saleguru Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
Jiffy Lube 14 reviews 1.0 star rating 10/7/2017 Horrible experience. If I could give them 0 stars I would. One thing I will say they were fast. Fast to rip me off and fast to say there was nothing they could for me. Talk about exploitation. north providence Rhode Island Author: north providence, Rhode Island Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube north providence, Rhode Island

Oct 05 2017
Sea Mist Waterfront Bed and Breadfast; Sea Mist Waterfront Inn Camano Island Rude Rinky Dink Proprietor Turns Away Grieving Family Camano Island Washington Author: Henderson, Nevada Bed & Breakfast: Sea Mist Waterfront Bed and Breadfast Camano Island, Washington

Oct 04 2017
Parties by John John Jj party productionJohn Norman Stole a costume from me worth $500.00 Brockton Massachusetts
Issue has been resolved Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Festivals & Event Services: Parties by John John ,

Oct 04 2017
Coastal Timeshare Creations I was scammed out of thousands of dollars! Hilton Head Island South Carolina Author: Hoschton, Georgia Sales People: Coastal Timeshare Creations Hilton Head Island, South Carolina

Oct 03 2017
Jorge's Auto Repair & Sales Deliberate Liars and Thieves Cumberland Rhode Island Author: Central Falls, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Jorge's Auto Repair & Sales Cumberland, Rhode Island

Oct 02 2017
Paper Impex USA Inc Zafar Israilov (Owner)Nick, David, Bob and Sean (dispatchers) Extremely Unprofessional Company - Total Ripoff - Damaged Car - Hides Like a chicken S@#$t Staten Island New York
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Paper Impex USA Inc Staten Island, New York

Oct 02 2017
Avanti skincare SCAM, FRAUD, DECEPTION, STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! usa Internet Author: West warwick, Rhode Island Skin Care: Avanti skincare Internet

Sep 30 2017
Blue Star Cruies They sold us an 8 day trip iincluding a 2 day stay in the Bahamas. When I called to make the reservations they added another $600 in fees and taxes when they had told my husband he had pain in full for $999.00. West Palm Beach Florida Still no response Author: BARRINGTON, Rhode Island Cruises: Blue Star Nationwide