Your Search | trg the results group

Jun 27 2016
Taylor Paige Foundation Taylor Paige Foundation is scamming people for money Mountingrove Missouri
4th FINAL CEASE & DESIST Author: Loveland , Colorado Abusive Children: Taylor Paige Foundation Internet

Jun 27 2016
SmartProcure They oversold the product and then lied about it being a risk free trial Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Medford, New Jersey Personal Services: SmartProcure Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jun 27 2016
Car City, Orbit Leasing Sells junk cars under the guise of a lease for massive quantities of money Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Car City, Orbit Leasing Lansing, Michigan

Jun 27 2016
Senior Soulmates this site is a total scam. I have repeatedly tried to cancel via the email link on the site. Not once have i received a response. Once I got an auto response saying that I would be receiving reply in a few days.  Internet Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Senior Soulmates Internet

Jun 27 2016
cricket wireless cricket wireless has the most horrible national customer service ever, not counting their local stores those poor people have to go through the same people you do to try to get something done,  usa Nationwide Author: williamsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Michael's Imports Sold me a broken SUV, lied to me then gave me the run around! Tallahassee Florida Author: Carrabelle , Florida Auto Dealers: Michael's Imports Tallahassee , Florida

Jun 26 2016
THRIVE MARKET Bad service. Broken promises. Site did not work. Requests ignored. Avoid them like the plague! Los Angeles Internet
Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Supermarkets: THRIVE MARKET Internet

Jun 26 2016
Giveaway Auto Sales DISHONEST LIARS!! SCAMMERS! SHADY!! pinellas park Florida Listen Jim.... Author: sun city center, Florida Auto Dealers: Giveaway Auto Sales pinellas park, Florida

Jun 26 2016
coachmaxstores.com Chen JinzhongCheng Mei Feng No 24 LaneChenXiangQuPuTianShi Fujian 351100 FAKE COACH Purses and only sent 2 of the 5 items. Stole 453.00 China Internet Author: Cowtown, California Specialty Stores: coachmaxstores.com Internet

Jun 26 2016
Herbies Auto Sales Sold us a truck that broke down and fell apart the day after we bought it Greeley Colorado Warranty? Author: Log Lane Village, Colorado Auto Dealers: Herbies Auto Sales Greeley Colorado, Colorado

Jun 26 2016
escortpolice.com I am a victim of this bait & switch scam.EscortPolice.com is a scam site used to advertise for memberships to the websites EasySex.com, AdultFriendfinder.com and TheEroticReview.com. They copy and paste numbers from backpage ads as well as pictures. Cleveland, Ohio Nationwide Author: Ohio, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: www.escortpolice.com Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Patent & Trade institute of America SecureGive is the idea that I had share with four business men in my church. Roslyn Height, New york Nationwide Author: Spring Hill, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Patent & Trade institute of America Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 25 2016
www.thedogtrainingsecret.com Chet Womack Promised to send dog training program for 8 wks. Phone calls, questions ect. He did two weeks and then everything was taken off the web. There is no way to get your money back cause he has taken everything off online. I paid 100.00 and this past two weeks no class, via email and pdf's. He's disappeared. He guarantees if not pleased you get 100% refund. Cannot believe this. Internet Author: Porter, Texas Teachers: www.thedogtrainingsecret.com Internet

Jun 25 2016
American Truck Group Disabled Veteran Stranded Gulfport Mississippi Author: Chicago, Illinois Truck Rentals: American Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

Jun 25 2016
CTC Trucking Commercial Tire Company Had me and all the drivers to drive illegally and to haul alcohol without alcohol permits. Bowling Green Kentucky Author: Bowling Green , Kentucky Trucking Companies: CTC Trucking Bowling Green , Kentucky

Jun 25 2016
Kiefer Nissan of Gresham Promised me $5000 cash but no instructions on how to collect the money Troutdale Oregon Author: Forest Grove, Oregon $$ REWARDS Offered: Kiefer Nissan of Gresham Troutdale, Oregon

Jun 25 2016
Padckor The company sold me a counterfeit Michael Kors bag Dallas Texas Author: Centerville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Padckor Internet

The Flawless Fox Boutique BEWARE OF THE FLAWLESS FOX BOUTIQUE Internet
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Small Business Services: The Flawless Fox Boutique Internet

Jun 25 2016
Tom John MYSTERY SHOPPER PROVIDERS ASSOCIATION. Secret Shopper Instructor. M.S.P.A Regards. Tom John Mystery Shopper Providers Association. Brantley Smith. Trick me in to depositing a$975.33 fake check in bank of america. Now I'm stuck with the bill. what do I do? Internet Only one thing you can do... Author: Easley , South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Tom John Internet

Jun 25 2016
Paton's performance Mechanics shop I paid the mechanic(Joe) to service my vehicle. His only job to do was put on a new starter that I have purchase. After several days of calling trying to get in contact with (Joe) with no luck I stopped by the shop to find my car completely turn apart my whole in dash was taken off. I asked him if he knew how long it would take him to actually fix the vehicle after 3 weeks and his response was he no longer knew how to fix and told me to come pick up my vehicle after he has made a bigger problem. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas , Texas Auto Mechanics: Paton's performance Dallas , Texas

Jun 25 2016
Horizon freight systems JR Tart Horizon West JR Tart has all the trucks he needs White settlement Texas Author: NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas Trucking Companies: Horizon freight systems JR Tart White settlement , Texas

Jun 25 2016
Colorado Property Management Group Bad management Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Home Owner Associations: Colorado Property Management Group Internet

49, Report #1311924

Jun 25 2016
Sean Waters, Sean Peden, Sean Ceres, Dana Peden, Dana Ceres, Dana Waters The dynamic duo are back again in their own words. They change names like the seasons in order to defraud investors and aspiring talent of their money Los Angeles California
Actually, I've got the REAL names from their ID! Author: Henderson, Nevada Producers: Sean Waters Los Angeles, California

1 Stop Recruiting Called the DEA on our medical practice Meza Arizona Internet