TRI NORTH LIGHTING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tri north lighting
There may be more specific results for "tri north lighting"
For more specific results for "tri north lighting"
Showing 26-50 of 43,373 Found Reports For more specific results for "tri north lighting"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Vertical Retail Solutions Worked with a man named Gene Sammartino We were contacted in May to install some graphics to a local company, asked to do asap. We actually completed the work that day. Notified Gene work completed, he was very pleased. Never heard from him again. Andover Connecticut Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Sign Shops: Vertical Retail Solutions Andover, Connecticut

Jul 21 2017
A plus Carports Their Real Name is Quality Commercial Structures, 202 Hamlin Dr. Pilot Mountain, North C arolina336-368-8900 Lied Twice about when they would show up ! Charged Extra Money, Before they would Start, Was Given, NO Recipt ! Pilot Mountain North Carolina Author: Mountain Rest, South Carolina Small Business Services: A plus Carports Pilot Mountain, North Carolina

Jul 20 2017
Software Empire nine Downloaded Office 2010, Received invalid key per MSF error,bank notified, holding pmt Mint Hill North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Software: Software Empire North Carolina

Jul 20 2017
Nutra Solutions UNITED AGRI-SERVICES, INC Ordered a sample and got auto shipped for $77 billed to my credit card less than a month later Mooresville North Carolina Author: Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Solutions Mooresville, North Carolina

Jul 20 2017
Polygroup summer waves pool Bought a 14 x 48 metal frame pool in June 2017 Nationwide
Author: Clayton, North Carolina Better Business Bureau: Polygroup summer waves pool Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Mendota Insurance Company Insurance Fraud St Paul Nationwide Author: Thomasville, North Carolina Consumer Services: Mendota Insurance Company Minnesota

Jul 20 2017
Tommy Carroll Carroll Painting, Carroll Coatings , Carroll Barn Painting, Pat Carroll Painting Paid $3500 to paint my pole barn. He said he was ordering the paint and would be back on monday. Never showed, wont answer or call me back. North Augusta South Carolina Author: Collinsville, Illinois Home Improvements: Tommy Carroll North Augusta, South Carolina

Jul 20 2017
Nursery Baen Nursery Barn460 Sackett Point Road North Haven, CT 06473 The USA Nursery I ordered plants Only partial order came - items were dead. Spoke one time on the \phone with a person. No further answers, Messages full. North Haven Connecticut Author: BILOXI, Mississippi Landscaping: Nursery Baen North Haven, Connecticut

Jul 20 2017
Vivant Two very bad experience. First, getting the service cancelled long after five year contract. Second, after a move to a new residence did not want their service again. Rep agreed to a 3 yr contract if I would sign. So, unfortunately I did. At the end of three years I called to cancel. Was told I had a 5 yr contract.  Nationwide Author: North Platte, Nebraska Security Services: Vivant Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
A.C.S. Trucking LLC / Andres Cesar Sondbakker Andres Cesar sondbakker Standard Trans Services LLC Melissa Dawn Garcia Trucking Scam / Double Brokerage Scam Spring Texas Author: Fargo, North Dakota Trucking Companies: A.C.S. Trucking LLC / Andres Cesar Sondbakker Spring, Texas

Jul 20 2017
ManagersPro.com The have false advertisement. They say they have over 100,000 managers working with the company but I could only see about 50 that's it I wrote them several times but no response Internet
Author: Durham, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: ManagersPro.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
Pure CBD Tinture Oil Las Vegas Nevada Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Personal Services: Pure CBD Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 19 2017
KiPo Sold me a an unauthorized copy of Quick Books using registrations codes already in use. Internet
Author: North Augusta, South Carolina Computer Software: KiPo Internet

Jul 19 2017
BEAUTE WRINKLE REDUCER Beaute Wrinkle Cream PHONY A** COMPANY North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Atlanta, Georgia Skin Care: Eye Care: BEAUTE WRINKLE REDUCER North Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 19 2017
Cascade capital llc Phoenix financial services llc dba Indiana resolution llc Very rude, and a debt I never aquired. Nationwide
Added info Author: Four Oaks, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Cascade capital llc Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
gloss media bsm sales and marketing I was contracted by BSM for gloss media to complete a project for eye love and completed the project,submitted all correspnding documents for this project and never received payment. When I contact company theyhave no definitive date on when to expect payment.Then they just stop responding to emails and calls new york New York Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: gloss media new york, New York

Jul 18 2017
Thatbasket.com ordered merchandise and never received it can I get anyone from the company to answer or two return my emails Internet Author: Shannon, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Thatbasket.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
Consortium Group, LLC ClairSkinFID(?) Health Offered free trial of facial wrinkle cream & eye cream by paying postage only. Akron Ohio Author: Summerfield, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Consortium Group, LLC Akron, Oklahoma

Jul 18 2017
LEDlight.com Shipped me led lights with the bulbs dangling from the bases. Refused to replace them or credit for them Phoenix, Arizona Author: Pahoa, Hawaii Lighting Stores: LEDlight.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
Beaute WrinkleReducer Ordered a sample online of Beaute Wrinkle Reducer and Beaute Wrinkle Creme for 3.95 and 4.95. Went on vacation and a memorial for my Mom in Montana. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Redding, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Beaute WrinkleReducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 18 2017
Gerald Dry, PA Gerald Dry Accountant Gerald Dry Accounting Accountant with Horrible Customer Service Concord North Carolina Author: Stanfield, North Carolina Accounting: Gerald Dry, PA Concord, North Carolina

Jul 18 2017
Choice home warantee After paying for months, my premiums, When I needed them they lied and said that the technician said my dryer was broken by negligence. My appliance guy stated in writing, that he NEVER said that. They also said that he sent pics to prove it. Again, in writing that was never fine either. After approaching them with proof that they were lying and cheating me, they agreed to go half with the service (even though they should have conferred it wholely) we agreed. 3 days later, appliance guy shows up and says choice was paying $86 and we had to pay $121. Last time I took math, that's not half. This company is nothing but a bunch of liars. Worse company I've Ever dealt with. New Jersey Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Choice home warantee Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
GXI Outdoor Power DEK Power USA worst peace of equipment I have every bought. North Carolina Author: Vancouver, Washington Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power North Carolina

Jul 18 2017
North Shore Agency 270 Spagnoli Rd, Ste110Melville NY 11747 Cashed my check 6/16/2017 and sent another collection letter on 7/11/17 for the same amount. Melville New York Report them to the FTC and CFPB Author: Passaic, New Jersey Collection Agency's: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Jul 17 2017
No name, just says automatic payment They contact me everyday to say that my payment of several hundred dollars has been received, but when u go to review it says the site cannot be reached. They are impersonating a bank. I told them I was taking action and now they have blocked me. San Pedro California supposedly, it's on internet Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Financial Services: Internet