Your Search | trip pro proffessionals

Oct 22 2016
Pro-file Registry Vancouver Canada Cara Echino Fraud, Thief, Con-artist--Beware of doing business with Cara Echino-- she is a fake and a fraud. Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Liars: Pro-file Registry Vancouver Canada Vancouver, British Columbia

Oct 21 2016
Neat Freak Pro Detail LLC $150 Detail with tons of crumbs and melted candy still in car Queen Creek Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Car Washes: Neat Freak Pro Detail LLC Queen Creek, Arizona

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 19 2016
Pro Marine Supplies Inc. ONLINE SCAM- DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Venice, Florida Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Building Products: Pro Marine Supplies Inc. Internet

Oct 14 2016
Botach Tacitical I ordered a parka from Botach tactical for a trip to the Rockies...used it once and the zipper failed. I contacted Botach who passed the buck to Alpha Industries. Alpha said BOtach was resposnsible Las Vegas Nevada Author: KINGWOOD, Texas Clothing Stores: Botach Tacitical Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 13 2016
E-Cigs Pro Vapor ECIGSBRAND.COMIncredibleecigsE-Cigs Pro Vapor RewardsE-Cigs Electronic CigaretteE-Cigs Pro VaporE-Cigs Bucks Trial offer turns into nightmare Internet Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: E-Cigs Pro Vapor Internet

Oct 08 2016
Jon Murray Jonathan MurrayArizona Foreclosure Hollins, LLCDNA Pro Contracting Defaulted on promissory note Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Real Estate Investing: Jon Murray Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 04 2016
Cobra electronics Cobra 8500 hd pro Cobra gps junk Nation wide Nationwide Cobra electronics replaced my gps Author: Centralia , Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra electronics Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Pro-Seal & Ashphalt Maintainance Thomas Cornell Zack Cornell I paid $550 for one drum of tar for a 3375 sq ft driveway and one man working two hours. Round Rock Texas Author: Wimberley, Texas Builders & Contractors: Pro-Seal & Ashphalt Maintainance Round Rock, Texas

Sep 30 2016
TVC Pro-Driver, Inc THIS IS A SCAM!!! Author: Alabama Legal Services: TVC Pro-Driver, Inc

Sep 29 2016
MTM Medical Transport Denying delivery of faxed trip logs Lake St. Louis Missouri Author: Overton, Texas Courier Services: MTM Medical Transport Lake St. Louis, Missouri

Sep 29 2016
Gerard Ahler Pro-Line Commercial & Industrial Construction Mahopac, New York
Gerald Ahler Judgment dockets Author: Bronx, New York Builders & Contractors: Gerard Ahler Mahopac, New York

Sep 28 2016
Encantada trailer park Since moving here with my mother going on 5 yrs the new mang that got here 3yrs have been vary biest and power trip with rent now going over 453 that we pay now going up this Jan. They wanted back ground check and back ground check any body staying even for even the weekend and now will not let us move our trailer Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Attorneys General: Encantada trailer park Las Cruces, New Mexico

Sep 28 2016
Small Engines Pro Dealer DECEPTIVE SALES Boca Raton Florida MORE BS BUT NO PARTS YET! Author: Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Small Engines Pro Dealer Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Action Pro White Bad Refund Policy Internet Author: Millmerran, Alabama Dental Services: Action Pro White Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Trip Assurance Caribbean Vacations HORRIBLE st. petersburg Florida Author: Georgia Travel Agents: Trip Assurance st. petersburg, Florida

Sep 20 2016
TripMate Impossible to collect on trip insurance claims Kansas City Nationwide Author: Chevy Chase, Maryland Travel Services: TripMate Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Deer Valley trailer Trusted that the used trailer I purchased was ready to hit the road. I'm not a trailer pro but got halfway through my trip and the one tire blow out. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Arizona Trailer & RV Parks: Deer Valley trailer Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2016
Evolution Expedition Kayaking The day before I was scheduled for a trip kayaking with Evolution Expedition Kayaking I fell to heart issues. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Marine Accessories: Evolution Expedition Kayaking Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 16 2016
Jeremy Goss Pro Line Pools Proline pools Does is one the worst contractors; lies, lazy, and stole our money Temple Georgia Author: Dallas, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Jeremy Goss Pro Line Pools Temple, Georgia

Sep 14 2016
GoCRV I won a free trip. I was required to go to a time share offer. It was ridiculous. I thought about leaving but I have to leave a $200 deposit and I did not want to lose that. When I tried to book the cruise they gave me the run around on everything. I did not get my dates airport or correct cruise and I am out $857 for a crap cruise they costs $250 out the door for other passenger on board I have their names and contact information to confirm the details. Hawaii Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Travel Services: GoCRV Internet

Sep 13 2016
Mobile Pro Hawaii Dennis Smith Ripping off Sr. citizens Ho0nolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Websites: Mobile Pro Hawaii Ho0nolulu, Hawaii

Sep 12 2016
National Rare Coins& Estate Buyers, Martin Bookston, Jeremy Bookston MARTY & JEREMY BOOKSTON PREY ON INNOCENT WOMEN WITH MONEY. THEY SELL FAKE GOLD & SILVER BARS!! Hollywood Florida God Bless National Rare Coins! Author: Lauderhill, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: National Rare Coins& Estate Buyers Hollywood, Florida

Sep 11 2016
Moving Pro Failed to show on moving days Passaic New Jersey Author: macon, Georgia Moving Companies: Moving Pro Passaic, New Jersey