Your Search | trip pro proffessionals

Aug 23 2016
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
autoanything paypal I bought as advertised 1x Eibach Pro-Truck Lowering Kit at the reduced price of $81.59 but when i received the box it was nothing like what was advertised!!! Internet
Author: sanford, Florida Auto Parts: autoanything Internet

Aug 22 2016
All Pro Transmission Eduardo Perez 1967 Camaro Trans Swap Waxahachie Texas
Author: Waxahachie, Texas Auto Repair Service: All Pro Transmission Waxahachie, Texas

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet

Aug 19 2016
L.A,Inc. Tried to put a guilt trip on me for not keeping my word...When I didnt even give it!! Woodland Hills California Author: edmonds, Washington Collection Agencies: L.A,Inc. Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
Home pro inc Home security Allen Texas Nationwide Author: Allen texas, Texas Security Services: Home pro inc Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Pro Comfort Air Systems his work was not reliable, he caused additional damage in the ceiling when he came out the first time, he refused to fix the ceiling after he damaged it, his work that he originally did had to be redone, he did not go by his warranty Moreno Valley California
Author: Los Angeles, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Pro Comfort Air Systems Moreno Valley, California

Aug 17 2016
Roy Lamanna of Vydia and trendsetter media Roy Lamanna, Jordan Glickson, Mark Allen, Christopher Donohue Vevo, Vydia Rip Off PRO Service, False Advertising Scammers Holmdel New Jersey
Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Producers: Roy Lamanna of Vydia and trendsetter media Holmdel, New Jersey

Aug 16 2016
Sundance Vacations Travel Advantage Network I was invited to Sundance Vacations last year and promised a free vacation to Canun, Puerto Rico or Jamaica. When I called to book, they actually talked me out of going because of what it would cost me and I thought it was supposed to be free. I never took the trip King of Prussia Pensylvania Author: Marlton, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Sundance Vacations King of Prussia, , PA

Aug 13 2016
DC Pro Moving Movers Beware DC Metro Area Internet Author: Fairfax, Virginia Moving Companies: DC Pro Moving Internet

Aug 12 2016
Pro Diet Garcinia, Santa Ana, CA Failed to mention trial started the day you order, then charged $79.95. Santa Ana California Author: Toulon, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pro Diet Garcinia, Santa Ana, CA Santa Ana, California

12, Report #1322029

Aug 11 2016
experiencesales.com individual name Daniel Ferris said he needed $$ to fund a school soccer trip to Ireland but receipt is for childrens books Denver Colorado Author: Arvada, Colorado Door to Door Sales: www.experiencesales.com

Aug 09 2016
Accu Pro Window Tinting Put a dent in my brand new baby when all I wanted was dark windows Fuquay Varina North Carolina Author: FV, North Carolina Auto Parts: Accu Pro Window Tinting Fuquay Varina , North Carolina

Aug 09 2016
United Stones Ripped off by $26000 Loisville, Kentucky Author: Ohio Building Products: Top Rock Pro / Jeff Douglas Louisville, Kentucky

15, Report #1320905

Aug 05 2016
Sales Tiger Pro Point Management Services, Howard Joel Meltzer DO NOT DO AN E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN WITH THIS COMPANY Ponte Vedra Beach Florida Author: VIENNA, Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: Sales Tiger Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

16, Report #1320783

Aug 04 2016
Dariusz Bialows Darik Lie Mooresville North Carolina Wow!!! Nothing personal!!! Author: Asheville, North Carolina Sales People: Dariusz Bialows Internet

17, Report #1320641

Aug 04 2016
ScandAmerica International Ivar Fiskaa Tampa2Cuba Cancelled a trip that specifically advertised from TAMPA to CUBA and for the International Jazz Festival. They would only partially refund one of two passengers fares, forcing me to agree to accept the other as a credit towards future travel. Although it wasn't what I wanted, I agreed to accept it at the time so I would at least get some cash back; I figured I could argue the rest out later. Ivar does not tell the truth about what happened and I would not trust him to book a trip with him in the future, which I've told him. Clearwater Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Travel Services: ScandAmerica International Clearwater, Florida

18, Report #1320440

Aug 03 2016
Trips Incentives Corp. Don't expect a FREE trip from Trips Incentives. They make excuses why they can't give you a trip. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Pewaukee, Wisconsin Lodging: Trips Incentives Corp. Deerfield Beach, Florida

19, Report #1320401

Aug 03 2016
ARA 1 LLC Pro Manage LLC Worst Land Lord Ever Atlanta Georgia Author: Conyers, Alabama Housing Rentals: ARA 1 LLC Pro Manage LLC Atlanta, Georgia

20, Report #1320226

Aug 02 2016
FIT TRIAL PRO HEALTH BALANCE rIPPED ME OF OF TWO CHARGES ON DEBIT CARD IN THE AMOUNT OF $89.47 & $87.47 LAS EGAS Alabama Author: Pinson, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: FIT TRIAL PRO LAS EGAS, Alabama

Jul 28 2016
Tech zone pro Mohamad b channaoui Unprofessional, never returns phone calls , he sets up appointments & never shows up to fix problems ,for a year, filling for law suit Boca raron Florida Author: Pompano , Florida Cameras & Video: Tech zone pro Boca raron, Florida

22, Report #1319360

Jul 28 2016
Pro Solar team These people suckered my elderly parents into signing up for solar energy - absolutely a joke. I've been through hell and back trying to get this resolved with NO HELP from them. They came out with a HIGH PRESSURE salesman and he coerced them into signing up for solar, the numbers on their original assessment COMPLETELY CHANGED and were inaccurate. NOW somehow they are paying MORE MONEY and are locked into a contract - the work was shabby too with a lot of damage to the home. Please do not give these vultures your business, they will treat you terribly! Mooresville North Carolina
Disgruntled Employee Author: North Carolina Consumer Services: Pro Solar team Mooresville, North Carolina

23, Report #1319131

Jul 27 2016
toni legacy rashad Aldridge scammed me out of vegas birthday trip Las Vegas, Nationwide Author: Brockport, New York Attorneys General: toni legacy Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Spirit Airlines Trip Insurance only covers airfare Atlanta Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Airlines: Spirit Airlines Internet

Jul 25 2016