Your Search | trip pros

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 14 2016
Botach Tacitical I ordered a parka from Botach tactical for a trip to the Rockies...used it once and the zipper failed. I contacted Botach who passed the buck to Alpha Industries. Alpha said BOtach was resposnsible Las Vegas Nevada Author: KINGWOOD, Texas Clothing Stores: Botach Tacitical Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 13 2016
Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Diesel Pros and 4x4; Pure Cadillac service; PCS Princeton Texas
State Farm and Jake Weibe Author: Shepherd, Texas Auto Mechanics: Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Princeton, Texas

Oct 01 2016
funding Partners Tavio Hardin tavio Hardin Funding partners chicago Nationwide Funding Partners Author: chagrin , Ohio Credit & Debt Services: funding pros Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
MTM Medical Transport Denying delivery of faxed trip logs Lake St. Louis Missouri Author: Overton, Texas Courier Services: MTM Medical Transport Lake St. Louis, Missouri

Sep 28 2016
Encantada trailer park Since moving here with my mother going on 5 yrs the new mang that got here 3yrs have been vary biest and power trip with rent now going over 453 that we pay now going up this Jan. They wanted back ground check and back ground check any body staying even for even the weekend and now will not let us move our trailer Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Attorneys General: Encantada trailer park Las Cruces, New Mexico

Sep 27 2016
247 Loan Pros Scam Artists - BE AWARE Austin Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Loans: 247 Loan Pros Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Collect Pros LLC Valere Skin Collect Pros is charging me $98.71 for a $5.00 sample I paid for on a pre-paid gift card Pacoima California Author: Vista, California Beauty Products: Collect Pros LLC Pacoima, California

Sep 21 2016
Trip Assurance Caribbean Vacations HORRIBLE st. petersburg Florida Author: Georgia Travel Agents: Trip Assurance st. petersburg, Florida

Sep 20 2016
TripMate Impossible to collect on trip insurance claims Kansas City Nationwide Author: Chevy Chase, Maryland Travel Services: TripMate Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Deer Valley trailer Trusted that the used trailer I purchased was ready to hit the road. I'm not a trailer pro but got halfway through my trip and the one tire blow out. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Arizona Trailer & RV Parks: Deer Valley trailer Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2016
Evolution Expedition Kayaking The day before I was scheduled for a trip kayaking with Evolution Expedition Kayaking I fell to heart issues. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Marine Accessories: Evolution Expedition Kayaking Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 14 2016
GoCRV I won a free trip. I was required to go to a time share offer. It was ridiculous. I thought about leaving but I have to leave a $200 deposit and I did not want to lose that. When I tried to book the cruise they gave me the run around on everything. I did not get my dates airport or correct cruise and I am out $857 for a crap cruise they costs $250 out the door for other passenger on board I have their names and contact information to confirm the details. Hawaii Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Travel Services: GoCRV Internet

Sep 12 2016
National Rare Coins& Estate Buyers, Martin Bookston, Jeremy Bookston MARTY & JEREMY BOOKSTON PREY ON INNOCENT WOMEN WITH MONEY. THEY SELL FAKE GOLD & SILVER BARS!! Hollywood Florida God Bless National Rare Coins! Author: Lauderhill, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: National Rare Coins& Estate Buyers Hollywood, Florida

Sep 08 2016
Edward Burdick scam me out of money to extend vacation deadline, also tried to just get a weekend trip and nothing was available on the East Coast plus they wanted more money. Internet Author: North Adams, Massachusetts Resorts: Edward Burdick Internet

Sep 08 2016
REGENIFY EYE VALERE SERUM I have no way to cancel the product! There is zero contact information anywhere! They have now sent 5 months to collection (Collect Pros) pacoima Internet and California Author: Prospect, Kentucky Beauty Salons: REGENIFY EYE Internet

Aug 30 2016
Download Pros Scam overcharging, false representation Nationwide Author: Greenbrier, Arkansas Computer Software: Download Pros Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Garden State Parkway authority New Jersey Turnpike authority @sallywingles Exit 89 was unmanned for cash receipt and going so on my return trip I was sure to have exact change . The machine did not work. I have contested the 50 dollar fine and was told my reason was not valid.and they will suspend my registration if I don't pay. Who can we fight this with . Perhaps a class action law suit? (((REDACTED))) trenton New Jersey Author: Neptune, New Jersey Toll Booth Cashiers: Garden State Parkway authority po box 4971 trenton, New Jersey

Aug 25 2016
Trusted Pros Trusted Pros Home Improvement Website Fraudulant Bottom Feeders Toronto Internet
Former employee Author: Windsor, Ontario Builders & Contractors: Trusted Pros Internet

Aug 24 2016
Patron Pros Inc. The above statement is not true Fort Lauderdale Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Restaurants: Patron Pros Inc. Internet

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet

Aug 19 2016
L.A,Inc. Tried to put a guilt trip on me for not keeping my word...When I didnt even give it!! Woodland Hills California Author: edmonds, Washington Collection Agencies: L.A,Inc. Woodland Hills, California

Aug 17 2016
Patron Pros Lorenzo Gerard Beware they will steal your money and run! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Patron Pros Internet

Aug 16 2016
Rick's Tire Warehouse Rick's Tire Tire Pros Lease Finance Group LLP of Chicago, Il RIPS PEOPLE OFF DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!!! Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Rick's Tire Warehouse Lubbock, Texas