TRIP PROS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: trip pros
There may be more specific results for "trip pros"
For more specific results for "trip pros"
Showing 1-25 of 2,085 Found Reports For more specific results for "trip pros"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
Pseudo Surge Secret Serums RIP Off Beauty Pros Internet Author: MISHAWAKA, Indiana Celebrities: Pseudo Surge Internet

May 16 2017
Real Notary Pros / National Notary of America Scam. Charge twice as much as other companies Don't deliver don't return calls. Give you the run around. They take your money and DON'T deliver. Will call you and blame you and call you a liar. Unprofessional all the way!! Woodland Colorado Nationwide Author: Coral Springs, Florida Notary: Real Notary Pros Nationwide

May 16 2017
Dukes tire Pros no responsibility taken after damaging tire on my automobile, very disrespectful wilmington North Carolina Author: hampstead , North Carolina Auto Tire shops: Dukes tire Pros wilmington , North Carolina

May 13 2017
Global Payments Global stl Open Edge Pay Pros stole money from my bank account and refused to close my account when I called them Newark California Author: Brighton, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Global Payments Global stl Newark, California

May 11 2017
Precision Garage Door RepairMenon $$$$$$ Trip Fee and $15 Environmental Fee, add ons Menomonee Falls Wisconsin Additional Damage Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Adoption Agencies: Home Improvements: Precision Garage Door RepairMenon Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin

May 06 2017
Software Pros Misleading charges and no services Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Software: Software Pros Internet

May 05 2017
Locksmith Pros Called to get my keys out of car all I got was intimidation and threats, harrassed by technician Ogden Utah Author: Ogden, Utah On-Line Business: Locksmith Pros Nationwide

May 02 2017
AON Affinity Transamerica Casualty Insurance Company,Travel Practice,AONAffinity Insurance Services, Inc.AIS Affinity Insurance Agency Purchased Trip Insurance from AON Affinity, wife was hospitalized and AON refused to cover our claim. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM AON Garden City New York Author: Marietta, Georgia Travel Services: AON Affinity Garden City, New York

May 01 2017
Appliance Pros Parts Horrible return policies Louisville Kentucky Author: Florida Appliances: Appliance Pros Parts Internet

May 01 2017
Justfly.com United Airlines and American Airlines I was sold trip insurance when I booked with justfly.com. Now they tell me it was only good for 24 hours after my purchase! I need to cancel. I need the money desperately. It gets worse. Nationwide Author: Naco, Alabama Airline Companies: Justfly.com Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Csa Travel Insurance We bought the insurance, I missed my cruise because of missed airline connection San Diego California We’re sorry to hear your trip was interrupted and apologize for not meeting your expectations Author: Midlothian, Virginia Travel Services: Csa Travel Insurance San Diego, California

Apr 27 2017
Hi Tech Pest Pros Hi tech hood masters Scam Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Pest Control: Hi Tech Pest Pros Houston, Texas

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 23 2017
Locksmith pros do bait and switch scams. They quote 1 price then raise it when they get there. Internet Author: Redlands, California Security Services: Locksmith pros Internet

Apr 20 2017
Software Pros Bait and Swith Fraud Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Computer Software: Software Pros Internet

Apr 18 2017
Keystone RV Manufacture We purchased a new Keystone Raptor Fithwheel Toyhauler. We store it covered with a tarp year round. On our third trip out with the fithwheel the roof covering ripped back about 4 feet exposing the wooded top. We contacted Keystone and were told that the camper was out of warranty and wold not be covered. We had purchased a ins policy to cover any repairs but we're also told that this did not cover a roof repair/replacement. This tear was caused by. Manufacturing defect but Keystone would not take any responsibility. Keystone RV and camper manufacturing. Nationwide Author: Colorado Manufacturers: Keystone RV Manufacture Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Professional Retail Outlet Services PROS PROS does not pay their vendors for 90+ days on a regular basis, but that is not the stipulations in their contract. You must pursue them relentlessly to receive payment at all, if it is even received. Do not work for this company if you like to be paid. Commerce Township, MI Nationwide Author: rhome, Texas Maintenance Companies: Professional Retail Outlet Services Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
National Detail Pros. Promises of superior vehicle detailing disguise predatory business that will refer you to collections if you don't like their results Draper Utah We offered to fix any issues Author: Englewood, Florida Car Washes: National Detail Pros. Internet

Apr 11 2017
Locksmith-pros locksmith-pros.net FRAUD BAIT AND SWITCH San Jose Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Maintenance Companies: Locksmith-pros Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
Charles A Thompson, National Sales Pros, The Enrollment Specialists LLC, Power by Sun, Powur PBC... Charles A. Thompson Recruits Sales Reps for Solar Referrals for Numerous Companies But Does Not Pay! Research This Before Agreeing To Work With Charles Thompson! Woodland Hills California
Author: California Work at Home: Charles A Thompson Woodland Hills, California

Apr 02 2017
Locksmith 24-7 AKA Locksmith Pros unknown -- ripoff artists... shabby work... high prices... damages to home... do not honor any service guarantees Portland OR
Author: Portland, Oregon Locksmiths: Locksmith 24-7 AKA Locksmith Pros Internet

Mar 11 2017
Legal Aromatherapy.com I ordered 8gr of mind trip was sent 8 gram of Kisha Cole which had no potentcy. Internet I got ripped off too! Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Liars: Legal Aromatherapy Internet

Mar 08 2017
CO Painting Pros LLC. Doug is a snake in the grass who cares more about a vacation than finishing the project that you gave him money for! Fort Collins Colorado Author: Edwards, Colorado Builders & Contractors: CO Painting Pros LLC. Fort Collins, Colorado

Mar 04 2017
Steve Pieters Apparent online dating scam and trip to Malaysia, where he is detained for taxes he cannot pay. Patchogue New York
Possible accomplices Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Adult Web Sites: Steve Pieters Patchogue, New York

Feb 28 2017
A+ Precision Automotive, LLC Aaron J. Feisthamme Precision AutoPrecision Auto and Tire Pros Dishonest, Unprofessional, Fraud Oconomowoc Wisconsin Issue Resolved -Remove Report Author: Nashotah, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: A+ Precision Automotive, LLC Aaron J. Feisthamme Oconomowoc, Wisconsin