Your Search | trip pros

Dec 08 2016
Software Pros Popped up as a special offer when I was downloading the Overcharge of $60 for $2.95 per month service! Sheffield Ohio Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Help Desk: Software Pros Sheffield, Ohio

Dec 06 2016
Gold Coast Property Pros FAKE! FRAUD! RUDE! Marina Del Rey California Author: Beverly Hills, California Home Owner Associations: Gold Coast Property Pros Marina Del Rey, California

Nov 30 2016
Real Notary Pros DOES NOT DELIVER PROMISED SERVICES Internet Author: Fishersville, Virginia Notary: Real Notary Pros Internet

Nov 18 2016
Garcinia Health Pros P.O 7700 Norcross, GA RIPOFF AND SCAM ARTISTS. THEY SAY YOU WILL GET A FREE PRODUCT AND JUST PAY SHIPPING THEM CHARGE YOU $95 OR MORE FOR A TRIAL THAT YOU NEVER HEARD OF. THEY ADVERTISE THROUGH YOUR EMAIL LIKE THEY ARE A PART OF AN AMAZON SURVEY GIFT. BUT THEY ARE NOT. BEWARE! NORCROSS GEORGIA
Author: Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Health Pros P.O 7700 Norcross, GA Internet

Nov 09 2016
Verde Building Solutions, Ron Staley. I worked for this company for almost a year, I had to work a month to get my first payment, and I was told by the recruiter they would pay $14.00 for every grass cut trip fee, including the amount for the grass cut, I did 30 complete work orders, and when it was time to pay me, I had a Bid approval, to clean out a house for $1,100. When they finally paid me they only paid me $680.00. Mint Hill North Carolina Author: pikeville, Kentucky Property Management: Verde Building Solutions Mint Hill, North Carolina

Nov 04 2016
Cheaptickets.com CheapTickets.com Stole $1200+ on a trip cancelled by Delta Internet NOT Prepaid Author: Perkinston, Mississippi Travel Services: Cheaptickets.com Internet

Nov 01 2016
I DIAL U, 365 Resources, Rental History Pros, and Lexington Law Super scam Unknown USA Internet Author: Anonymous, Other Telemarketers: I DIAL U Internet

Oct 28 2016
Collect Pros LLC Saying I have a debt not paid. Pacoima California Author: KlamathFalls, Oregon tempdir: Collect Pros LLC Pacoima, California

Oct 27 2016
VIATOR trip ruined SAN FRANCISCO Nationwide Author: Phx, Arizona Travel Services: VIATOR Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton ShoppingCardStore.com Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from shoppingcardstore.com for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 14 2016
Botach Tacitical I ordered a parka from Botach tactical for a trip to the Rockies...used it once and the zipper failed. I contacted Botach who passed the buck to Alpha Industries. Alpha said BOtach was resposnsible Las Vegas Nevada Author: KINGWOOD, Texas Clothing Stores: Botach Tacitical Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 13 2016
Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Diesel Pros and 4x4; Pure Cadillac service; PCS Princeton Texas
State Farm and Jake Weibe Author: Shepherd, Texas Auto Mechanics: Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Princeton, Texas

Oct 01 2016
funding Partners Tavio Hardin tavio Hardin Funding partners chicago Nationwide Funding Partners Author: chagrin , Ohio Credit & Debt Services: funding pros Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
MTM Medical Transport Denying delivery of faxed trip logs Lake St. Louis Missouri Author: Overton, Texas Courier Services: MTM Medical Transport Lake St. Louis, Missouri

Sep 28 2016
Encantada trailer park Since moving here with my mother going on 5 yrs the new mang that got here 3yrs have been vary biest and power trip with rent now going over 453 that we pay now going up this Jan. They wanted back ground check and back ground check any body staying even for even the weekend and now will not let us move our trailer Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Attorneys General: Encantada trailer park Las Cruces, New Mexico

Sep 27 2016
247 Loan Pros Scam Artists - BE AWARE Austin Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Loans: 247 Loan Pros Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Collect Pros LLC Valere Skin Collect Pros is charging me $98.71 for a $5.00 sample I paid for on a pre-paid gift card Pacoima California Author: Vista, California Beauty Products: Collect Pros LLC Pacoima, California

Sep 21 2016
Trip Assurance Caribbean Vacations HORRIBLE st. petersburg Florida Author: Georgia Travel Agents: Trip Assurance st. petersburg, Florida

Sep 20 2016
TripMate Impossible to collect on trip insurance claims Kansas City Nationwide Author: Chevy Chase, Maryland Travel Services: TripMate Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Deer Valley trailer Trusted that the used trailer I purchased was ready to hit the road. I'm not a trailer pro but got halfway through my trip and the one tire blow out. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Arizona Trailer & RV Parks: Deer Valley trailer Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2016
Evolution Expedition Kayaking The day before I was scheduled for a trip kayaking with Evolution Expedition Kayaking I fell to heart issues. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Marine Accessories: Evolution Expedition Kayaking Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 14 2016
GoCRV I won a free trip. I was required to go to a time share offer. It was ridiculous. I thought about leaving but I have to leave a $200 deposit and I did not want to lose that. When I tried to book the cruise they gave me the run around on everything. I did not get my dates airport or correct cruise and I am out $857 for a crap cruise they costs $250 out the door for other passenger on board I have their names and contact information to confirm the details. Hawaii Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Travel Services: GoCRV Internet

Sep 12 2016
National Rare Coins& Estate Buyers Nationalrarecoins.net, Martin Bookston, Jeremy Bookston MARTY & JEREMY BOOKSTON PREY ON INNOCENT WOMEN WITH MONEY. THEY SELL FAKE GOLD & SILVER BARS!! Hollywood Florida God Bless National Rare Coins! Author: Lauderhill, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: National Rare Coins& Estate Buyers Hollywood, Florida

Sep 08 2016
Edward Burdick scam me out of money to extend vacation deadline, also tried to just get a weekend trip and nothing was available on the East Coast plus they wanted more money. Internet Author: North Adams, Massachusetts Resorts: Edward Burdick Internet