TRISTAR PRODUCTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tristar products
There may be more specific results for "tristar products"
For more specific results for "tristar products"
Showing 1-25 of 15,644 Found Reports For more specific results for "tristar products"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
jg natural stone took money for countertop never provided ft worth Texas Author: ft worth, Texas Building Products: jg natural stone ft worth, Texas

Apr 25 2017
Hydroluxe Beauty hydroluxe face cream, beuaty products, platinumfacecare, youthfuleyesscience South Carolina Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Skin Care: Hydroluxe Beauty Internet

Apr 25 2017
ENDEAR YEN*SKINPOISETotal Beauty Transformation Skin Cream and Eye Cream Products Don Mills, Ontario Ontario. Camada Author: , California Unusual Rip-Off: ENDEAR Don Mills, Ontario

Apr 25 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order on March 31 and was told my order would take 12-20 business days and that time has passed. I have been unable to find any way to contact them directly, including Facebook. Internet
Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Beauty Products: Color by Pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
Jaanu skin care Scam fraud Internet Author: Acton, Massachusetts Beauty Products: Jaanu skin care Internet

Apr 25 2017
JCB Skincare Products Novellus Naturals Complete Scam....READ THE FINE PRINT>>>OVER CHARGE Internet Author: Plantation, Florida Beauty Salons: JCB Skincare Products Internet

Apr 25 2017
Lab Test Poland LTP Lab Test Poland Dealer selling other Dealers products without consent Warszawa Author: pleasanton, California Surplus Buyers & Sellers: Lab Test Poland LTP Warszawa ,

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 25 2017
Revived Youth I ordered the free trial sample of the product. They automatically charged my credit card for full size products in the amount of 97.21 and 92.30. I called them and they hung up on me.Total scam and I am not paying for their scam.. California Author: Merrick, New York Skin Care: Revived Youth Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD Ina, Diana, Elena May 14 2015 I purchased $57.70 of hair products #326329. I had to return one of the bottle, I called the company I was given a number in order to return the merchandise #05202015 as of today April24 2017 I have not received the $11.95 I spoke to Ina Diana Elena they are rude, many times they hangup on me. PHILADELPHIA PA Pennsylvania PA Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

Apr 23 2017
Tresor Rare KEY WEST , FL Victoria FRAUD!!! BAIT AND SWITCH!!! Key West Florida Author: Marysville , Michigan Beauty Products: Tresor Rare KEY WEST , FL Key West, Florida

Apr 23 2017
PharmacyGlobalRX I ordered from this company on 1/31/2017 and never received the products. I contacted them several times and told me to wait. Finally they stopped responding me. I paid them $136.00, after requesting my money back they never answered me back. I strongly believe this is a scam. Internet Author: Chatsworth, California Pharmacies: PharmacyGlobalRX Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Vine Vera, Refaeli, Sagi I was duped by the salesmen from Vine Vera. . They mesmerized me with talk, pressure,shuffling bags switched products after purchase Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield, California Skin Care: Vine Vera Bakersfield, California

Apr 22 2017
Solar Illluminations Ft. Myers Florida Cheap products, no returns! Be careful! Fort Myers Florida Author: Bellville, Texas Lighting Stores: Solar Illluminations Fort Myers, Florida

Apr 22 2017
JYB Skin Benefit Scam membership with no information to contact to cancel or return free trial products Henderson Nevada Author: Avondale, Arizona Skin Care: JYB Skin Benefit

Apr 22 2017
M&M Sales Worldwide Products, Inc. Don't get taken in.... Internet Author: Sherwood, Oregon Door to Door Sales: M&M Sales Internet

Apr 22 2017
Abella Mayfair various others Facebook users beware of Facecream scam Las Vegas Internet Author: London, Ontario Beauty Products: Abella Mayfair Internet

Apr 22 2017
bluemoonshop.net and/or Nguyen Hoang Phuong advertising consumer products at low prices BUT not deliverying Falls Church, Virginia 22042 Internet
Author: San Jose, California Appliances: bluemoonshop.net Internet

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 22 2017
Neulift Skin Products advertise small trial of product for 5.95 and then charges your credit card 89.95 for that small sized bottle Fountain Valley California Author: Huntington Beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Neulift Skin Products Fountain Valley, California

Apr 22 2017
Premium Youthfountain 800-714-2106 NCO Dermawrinkleblast 800-801-6230 offered me two Derma products on tria for $9.37l. Told them that is all I wonted. Billed my credit card for $189.51 on internet. advertised on facebook Internet Author: Yuma, Arizona Alternative Health: Premium Youthfountain 800-714-2106 Internet

Apr 21 2017
Kevin Strong I was scammed out of $2500.00 I sent via google wallet. Kevin and his team was suppose to train and teach about digital products. This never happend San Jose California Author: Brooksville, Florida Computer Training & Education: Kevin Strong Internet

Apr 21 2017
Partisan Glow Bean Skin CareKnd eye serum Ail Ame skin care I was overcharged for products, bought 2 products charged for 3. Tried to return unopened products and they refused refund, even though there terms say they want there customers competency satisfied. InternetFlorida Author: Carlsbad , California Unusual Rip-Off: Partisan Glow Internet

Apr 20 2017
home depot, best buy citibank do not touch any card that is run through citibank ,home depot, best buy, etc. south dakota, nationwide Nationwide What’s Good for the Goose is Good for the Gander Author: huntington, West Virginia Building Products: home depot, best buy Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Young Explorers Creative Educational Products VIP scam on-line based ordering Internet Author: Pennsylvania Toy Stores: Young Explorers Creative Educational Products Internet