TRISTAR PRODUCTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tristar products
There may be more specific results for "tristar products"
For more specific results for "tristar products"
Showing 26-50 of 15,963 Found Reports For more specific results for "tristar products"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Color by Pascal Color by Pascale had a sale for free makeup and you past for shipping and handling. I ordered products from them back in April 2017 and never received them. I attempted to contact them and noticed the website no longer exists. All of the conversations that were exchanged between Color by Pascale and myself via Facebook messenger are no longer available and they're Facebook page is no longer available. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Beauty Products: Color Pascal Internet

Jul 21 2017
Cosco Fake free products. Internet Author: Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Cosco Internet

Jul 21 2017
GSE Products David Noble and David Holt from GSE Products ,Green Star energy, frauded a number of companies and individuals in South Africa Durban, South Africa Internet
Author: Johannesburg, Small Business Services: GSE Products Internet

Jul 21 2017
Parisian Glow Bean Eye Serum Bee Eye Cream, Bei Eye Cream Rip Off, Fraudulent, Poor Customer Service Colorado Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Beauty Products: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
Zenni Optical Will not issue refunds even when the goods are poor quality Novato California Poor quality products and deceptive practises Author: Cochrane, Alaska Eye Care: Zenni Optical Novato, California

Parisian Glow PIskincreams Charge for products not received Internet
Author: Long Beach , California Bait-and-Switch: Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 20 2017
Cvisdvance skin- lunaluxe I got the product on July 6 finally got in contact July 20 sent an email the day earlier no response. They told me the 14 day trial was over. They had already sent out the new products. They are very difficult to get ahold of. Yes they did offer 34percent Rip off Usa Internet Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Cvisdvance skin- lunaluxe Internet

Jul 19 2017
Goldgenie missold poor products which are not gold at all London Nationwide Fake review posted, proof provided below Author: London, Wyoming Miscellaneous Electronics: Goldgenie Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Luminary I order the luminary cream & eye cream. they said, it free try just pay 4.95 per order. they did not said anything about returning the products within 14 days otherwise you will be charge on your acct. for $93.79 per item. Nor need to cancel the order either. I got charged 4 times of $93.79. I tried to dispute the charges and they didn't refund my full amount of the charges. and the shipping didn't include the invoice nor the receipt of my order either. This is a scam company. berkeley california Author: berkeley, California Skin Care: Luminary Internet

37, Report #197158

Jul 19 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. To Phil & Jay Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Insurance Agencies: American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. American Income Life / National Income Life provides products and services through independent representatives, and has been providing benefits to families for over 50 years. Warwick, Rhode Island

Jul 18 2017
Rufus Design Ryan Cathrall Never received products that I ordered, and never received a refund. Internet Author: Colorado Sporting Goods: Rufus Design Internet

Jul 18 2017
Keranique cosmetic products for hair loss total lack of transparency Australia Internet Author: Spring, Texas Beauty Salons: Keranique Internet

Jul 18 2017
Tailor creations Item never showed and funds never refunded Las vegas,NV Internet Author: greenville, South Carolina Baby Products: Tailor creations Internet

Jul 18 2017
Gentlemens Joggers Products Never Show Up Internet Author: Falls Church, Virginia Clothing Stores: Gentlemens Joggers Internet

Jul 18 2017
Jefferson Andres Casallas Aguilar Cedula de ciudadania Colombiana 1033766739 Utiliza herramientas como OLX ofertando celulares y otros productos para estafar a las personas Bogota NationwideTranslation: Jefferson Andres Casallas Aguilar Cedula de ciudadania Colombiana 1033766739 Uses tools like OLX offering cell phones and other products to defraud people Bogota Nationwide Author: Bogota, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Jefferson Andres Casallas Aguilar Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Rufus Design Ryan Cathrallrufusdesignco.com/http://rufusdesign.bigcartel.com/ Rufus Design sold me products that they never produced or shipped. Does not respond to communications or issue refunds. Boulder, CO Internet Author: Colorado Sporting Goods: Rufus Design Internet

Jul 17 2017
Skin Wrinkle No More Sam Skin CreamPeepeye Serum, Parisian Glow A box with 2 products comes 2-3 times each month. Billed to varied company names on CredCard. St. Petersburg FL Nationwide: FL, CO, WI Author: Medina, Ohio Skin Care: Skin Wrinkle No More Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Carmen I emailed them to cancel my order, never heard from them. I then called to request cancellation, she was unable to find my account anywhere in their system even after verifying my info. She said she would send it to her supervisor and that person would get back to me in 24-48 hours, no one did. After 10 more days I called again and went through the same process. This company is a scam to get your money! Do not order these products. Internet Author: Colfax, Wisconsin Celebrities: Carmen Internet

Jul 17 2017
Olives on Tap Andrew Cameron, Olives on Tap Tasting Room, North Vancouver, Olives On Tap, Whistler, Olives on Tap Whistler, Olives on Tap - Specialty Food - 928 W 16th Street, North Vancouver,www.olivesontap.com Olives on Tap Andrew Cameron, Olives on Tap Tasting Room, North Vancouver, Olives On Tap, Whistler, Olives on Tap Whistler, Olives on Tap - Specialty Food - 928 W 16th Street, North Vancouver,www.olivesontap.com double charge for gift baskets and the products are stale and putrid Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Richmond, British Columbia Specialty Stores: Olives on Tap Vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 16 2017
Hi@colorbypascale.com I ordered 4 lipsticks on June 12 and have not received any. Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Beauty Products: Hi@colorbypascale.com internet

Jul 16 2017
allumineye allumiderm ordered trial size of these 2 skin products for 4.95 recieved large amount but didnt know the difference then a week later 180.00 was taken from my account. since I used my bank card nothing could be done just got ripped of 180.00 of my social security Internet Author: Alabama Eye Care: allumineye Internet

Jul 16 2017
renperhub Never shipped products I paid for Internet Author: Norfolk, Virginia Audio & Electronics Shops: renperhub Internet