Your Search | triton interest carin mangment

Oct 20 2014
Pat Fegan Masonry Pat he convinced me to invest money in his concrete business,and it will earn 40% in 3 months time,and i will received the principal plus the interest in 3 months Sault Ste.Marie Michigan Author: Sault Ste.Marie, Michigan Loans: Pat Fegan Masonry Sault Ste.Marie, Michigan

Oct 17 2014
collection consultants collection agency this collection company never notified me of this bill and the interest their charging is way to much.... Glendale CA Author: RIVERSIDE, California Unusual Rip-Off: collection consultants Glendale, Select State/Province

Oct 16 2014
UNION CAPITAL ASSOCIATES, Inc. RLC Funding, Navitas, Union Capital Associates, UCA Union Capital Associates lie to assess HUGE interest fees! Huntington Beach California Author: Bryson, Texas Loan Brokers: UNION CAPITAL ASSOCIATES, Inc. Huntington Beach, California

Oct 15 2014
Silver Cloud Financial USA Money Shop I borrowed $700 and was charged $2,205 ,795.916% APR, in interest. I was not informed up front of this exorbitant interest rate. Upper Lake California Author: Monmouth Junction, New Jersey Financial Services: Silver Cloud Financial Upper Lake, California

Oct 15 2014
Jd byrider Cnac finance I purchased car last dec 2013 was in need of car badly I put down 1700$ in down payments in I've had several problems with car since then. They charged me 21% interest which made the car loan amount over 10,000 for a Pontiac G6 which had over 100,000 miles on it. At the time I needed a car bad and then later found out that I paid more than the car was worth in I was ripped off. . This has been very stressful for me and I really am thinkin of givin car bck and goin to purchase me a better car at a lower payment rate!! Help help help !! Ripoff Joliet Illinois Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Dealers: Jd byrider Joliet , Illinois

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 12 2014
consumer portfolio services CPS interest rip offs. and I'm not even a late monthly payer irvine California Author: Killeen, Texas Car Financing: consumer portfolio services irvine, California

Oct 09 2014
I received a short term business Loan from World Business Lenders for $15,000. They were very nice and said they were going to give me a great rate and just before closing they changed the interest and told me about the additional fees. At the time I needed the money for my business. I was doing and could not back out at the last minute and signed the loan for 15,000. It was for 188 payments at $127.27 a day, 5 days a week, which comes to a total pay back of $24,052.85 in 9 months. That is $8,458.85 in interest plus a processing fee of $594.00. Throughout the loan process the people I spoke to were rude to me and told me I should not have gotten the loan and when I tried to find out what my payoff amount was it was like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I would be transferred to different voice mails and no one would return my calls. I even talked to a Vice President and when I explained my issues, he was even ruder then the other people I talked to. I have had loans in the past from other companies and the processes were great and I could always access my account online or over the phone to see where I stood on my loan. WBL, would act like you were a pain in the rear if you wanted information about your loan.WBL is preying on small businesses that are in need of cash and are ripping them off. My loan is almost paid off but wanted to let everyone know to stay far away from this company, they are literally raping small businesses.World Business Lenders RIP OFF, CRAZY HIGH INTEREST RATES, RUDE TO DEAL WITH, NO ACCESS TO YOU LOAN New York New York Author: Tacoma, Washington Loans: World Business Lenders New York, New York

Oct 07 2014
Ripoff Report files Motion to Disqualify Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith for Conflict of Interest because he seeks removal of criticism about his performance as a public official. Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith using his position to Chill Free Speech. Sac County, Sac City Iowa
Author: Tempe, Arizona District Attorneys Assistant DA: Ripoff Report files Motion to Disqualify Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith for Conflict of Interest because he seeks removal of criticism about his performance as a public official. Sac City, Iowa

Oct 03 2014
American Express New Balance, Interest, Due Date, Violation of Terms and Conditions on Statement, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Attorney General of New York New York New York Author: Other Credit & Debt Services: American Express Select State/Province

Oct 02 2014
town&country jeep chrysler dodge scammed my son and I by over charging us on the price of the used vehicle and by charging him a high interest rate when he has good credit. Levittown New York Author: Holbrook, New York Auto Dealers: town&country jeep chrysler dodge Levittown, New York

Sep 26 2014
LANDO RESORTS CORP. LANDO TIMESHARES. Selling Agents for Vacation Village at Parway. Addrees: 2626 East Oakland Park Blved. 2nd. Floor. Fort Lauderdale, Florida 3 Purcharser of Vacation Time Sharing Interest through Lando Resorts Corp, Developer and Selling Agent for VACATION VILLAGE at PARWAY, A TIMESHARE RESORT, located in fort Lauderdale, Florida, recorded in Official Records Book 1591, Page 379 of Publici records book at Osceola County, Florida 2626 East Oakland Park Blvd. F Lauderdale, Florida Author: Kew Garden Hills, New York Sales People: LANDO RESORTS CORP. FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Sep 25 2014
Richard Beresford, Struan Johnston, Roger Stannell Conflict of interest, crooked actions, lies, extortion and manupulation London United Kingdom
Author: North Carolina Business Consulting: Caledonian Aviation Partners, Mccarthy Denning Limited, All Aviation London, Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
Zions Bank Repo car, never returned our calls after repo. 4 years later we get served a summons for 8800k with 6k interest. Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Heber City, Utah Car Financing: Zions Bank Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
1FBUSA GET YOU in COLLEGE then RIPS YOU OFF-INTEREST TOO HIGH North Sioux City South Dakota Author: Bay Area, California Credit & Debt Services: 1FBUSA North Sioux City, South Dakota

Sep 17 2014
Chrysler Capital Santander Consumer USA Ridiculous interest rates, Puts you into a hole you cant get out of Fort Worth Nationwide Texas Author: Rochester, New York Car Financing: Chrysler Capital Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
CINCINNATI FOUNDATION CO. CURT PRINDLE, CHRIS KUNTZ, KUNTZ FOUNDATION CONTRACTOR, TRITON CONCRETE, GEOTECH WILL NOT COMPLETE WORK OR HONOR CONTRACT WARRANTY BLUE ASH Ohio Author: MILFORD, Ohio Builders & Contractors: CINCINNATI FOUNDATION CO. BLUE ASH, Ohio

Sep 16 2014
Brinda Flick PATRICK FLICK OWNER, BRENDA FLICK MANAGING BROKERBrenda Flick Broker/Owner Brenda Flick Broker/Owner Extortionists: Ruin the interest of the client by extorting officials to get it their way. Be weary. Littleton Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Real Estate Services: Brinda Flick Littleton, Colorado

Sep 14 2014
Ocwen LLc mortgage Saxon mortgage rip-off company,they do nothing to help people,we payed to much for our home,now worth nothing.we wanted our mortgage to be equal with what home is worth now,they say it's lowed interest they can offer, West Palm beach,fl Nationwide Author: Deltona, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ocwen LLc mortgage Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
FRANKLIN C. FISHER JR. EX CON, AZTEC OIL, CSI LLP, FLUID DYNAMICS LLC, FLUID LLC PETER WORKIN, FLAKE FORGED SIGNATURE ON MY PATENT INTEREST, TO TRANSFER OWNERSHIP HOUSTON Texas
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Wanted Criminals: FRANKLIN C. FISHER JR. AZTEC OIL HOUSTON , Texas

Sep 09 2014
CitiMortgage CitiBank Citimortgage Violates my Right to Dispute Credit, preapproves mortgage refinance, pulls credit 9 times, delays closing, increases interest rate after 85 days Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Social Circle, Georgia Mortgage Companies: CitiMortgage Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
ACE Cash Services You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Payday Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter. Internet Author: Fort Gordon , Georgia Questionable Activities: ACE Cash Services Internet

Sep 07 2014
Festiva and Zealandia Capital, Inc Dan Clayton, CEO What I was told that I was purchasing was a hugh LIE. The website that I was supposed to go to to book travel doesn't allow access, 99% of the time. I was able to get into the site maybe twice in over 100 attempts. When I did get on the site the discounted prices were no less than if I had gone directly to the vendor. So what I purchased was nothing. I want a full refund plus interest. It is a shame that this company is allowed to do business anywhere in this country. Asheville, North Carolina Author: Richmond, Virginia Travel Services: Festiva and Zealandia Capital, Inc Asheville, , North Carolina

Sep 05 2014
lobel financial corp. Excessive interest Charged Anaheim CA. Author: Spring Valley, California Car Financing: lobel financial corp. Anaheim, Select State/Province

Sep 04 2014
Capitol One 360 Taking back interest because of authorized transaction. Internet Author: Aurora, Illinois Banks: Capitol One 360 Internet