Your Search | triton interest carin mangment

Oct 11 2016
BBVA Compass Bank, Murphy TX bbvacompass.com Horrible customer service. Bad experience with management at this location. They ripped us on interest on MMA and CD murphy Texas Author: Allen, Texas Banks: BBVA Compass Bank murphy, Texas

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 04 2016
Harvest Moon Loans DO NOT do business with this loan company I borrowed 250.00 dollars and they charged me 350.00 dollars for processing the loan, so I will have to pay them over 600.00 or more to pay off this loan. They don't explain this all to you when you apply, stay away from them they are stealing from you and laughing while they do this. The interest is 35% which they fail to tell you, this is horrible. Don't do business with them California Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cash Services: Harvest Moon Loans Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Founder's federal credit union Visa Card FCU Visa, Founders Visa I got a credit card 11 years ago signed up for credit protection plan right then, well last year I became unemployed so I called to use my plan that they tacked charges each month for on my card as well as intrest for years and I was told that plan only covered if I became disabled or died, it would pay off card then, well I became disabled and called then to use my plan i was still being charged for and I was told that my plan only covers if I can prove unemployment or die shortly after Founder's Visa cancelled my protection plan after I ask several times to use it with no success and now credit card/ Founders wants to act like I never had such plan and has locked up my accounts to make me agree to a payment, THE CARD PROTECTION INSURANCE is a FRAUD, you get to make payments with intrest added and late fees every month for nothing. I am contacting legal help as i have paid this card off several times before all of this with card protection fees and interest and when i need to use it I get NOTHING, Lancaster/ Rock Hill/ Indian Land/ Clemson South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Founder's federal credit union Visa Card Lancaster, South Carolina

Oct 03 2016
Vincent Family Law Group They do not have your best interest at heart! Murietta California Author: Wildomar, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Vincent Family Law Group Murietta, California

Oct 01 2016
The Home Depot Does Not Honor Warrantys. High Interest Rate. No Interest Fees is Defered interest fees. Orange Connecticut Author: Milford, Connecticut Carpet & Tile Stores: The Home Depot Orange, Connecticut

Oct 01 2016
Santander Consumer USA Willett Honda South Car Dealer I purchased a Chrysler 200 S 2015 used card charged 3 times more than what the car is worth high interest rate, makes it hard to get out of this loan. Morror Georgia Typical uneducated buyer Author: Lithonia, Georgia Loans: Santander Consumer USA morrow, Georgia

Sep 26 2016
McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA My daugher was ripped off. She applied for credit to purchase a car, her credit was 630...which isn't bad, however; she was sent to another small office/trailer to finance at a high interest and THEY PICKED THE CAR FOR HER. I didnt want her to buy it becasue I knew they were ripping her off, but she insist on getting it.  Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Sep 21 2016
Robert p.Singer private detective William. Stay away - I contacted this guy to work for me from the US to track a person of interest he took $5000 - never called me back it's been 1 month. Have contacted Interpol and given these details it's only days before he gets caught. London Internet Author: Everett , Connecticut Private Investigators: Robert p.Singer private detective Internet

Sep 19 2016
Florida Water Analysis RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee which keeps customers protected from high prices, and low quality. Florida Water Analysis offers a matching LIFETIME WARRANTY, with the quality of water their system offers for the same or less, and they will match it plus reduce the price by 10%, GUARRANTEED. Florida Water Analysis is a member of the Water Quality Association, and has an A+ rating with the BBB. They have an interest in serving its customers in the best way possible, and will stop at nothing for full customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis wants what is best for it’s customers, PURIFIED, CONDITIONED WATER, AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE, GUARRANTEED.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Water Filtration Systems: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN , Florida

Sep 10 2016
Pristine Agency Jonathan Drake (representatives) Customer service, no available hotels in the area of interest, no call backs Henderson Nevada Author: San Pablo, California Tours & Excursions: Pristine Agency Internet

Sep 09 2016
ULSC lending united lending servces co.United Lending Services Co.244 5th Avenue, Suite 200New York, NY 10001 They say I was approved for 20,000 but had to pay the one time fee of $34.99 so I could then go over the approval and terms of the loan. it was a scam it sent me to a link with other lenders that had no sites or if they did have sites you had to reapply and only got approved for 1200 dollars and 219% interest rate New York New York Author: Miami, Florida Loans: ULSC lending Internet

Sep 07 2016
Auto Masters Deceptive sales tactics, scammers, high interest, non working vehicles Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Auto Dealers: Auto Masters Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 06 2016
Ford Interest Advantage I have an account with FORD INTEREST ADVANTAGE. I got a call from FORD INTEREST ADVANTAGE sometimes in June that 3 counterfeit checks were paid from my account. I tried to resolve this matter with the FORD INTEREST ADVANTAGE but no success. Please assist to return my stolen money back to my account Chicago Illinois Author: Middle Village, New York Financial Services: Ford Interest Advantage Chicago, Illinois

Sep 06 2016
Green Link I first look up the company on line and then went to see what people thought of it. A number of people said it was a ripe off company. What they actually do is draw you in with false advertising and in my case a promise to wire money directly into my account with an interest rate of 5.49%. This was a bunch of bull. When I said I had read what people had said and that I was only interest in a loan, they told me not to apply. It's a scam! Internet Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Commerical Lending Brokers: Green Link Internet

Sep 04 2016
Citibank Citicards, Citibank Credit Cards, Citibank Dividend World MasterCard Charged Late Fees/Interest Charges Despite Statement Not Being Delivered and Being Returned to Citibank Even Though Address was 100% Correct Internet You Are Correct Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Citibank Internet

Sep 01 2016
Citizens Bank Citizens One Home Loans Citizens Bank Steals Interest Free Money from customers, refuses to payback money! Haddon Heights Nationwide Citizens is the worst Author: Haddonfield, New Jersey Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Sep 01 2016
Best Buy Best buy HIDDEN INTEREST CHARGES, IN STATEMENTS Fort Myers Nationwide Author: Lehigh, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Best Buy Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
IDA LLC , Independent Dealers Advantage , Charges high interest rates seems like you will never pay off the car. They apply your car payment to the interest. Had my car for a year. Total price of car 11,567 and still around that much.RIPOFF Suwanee Georgia That's how loans work Author: Union Cityy, Georgia Auto Dealers: IDA LLC ( Independent Dealers Advantage ) Suwanee , Georgia

Aug 30 2016
Rite Windows Synchrony Bank Interest Free Financing Ripoff Scam Woburn Massachusetts Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Window Manufacturers: Rite Windows Woburn, Massachusetts

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 24 2016
CIG Financial LLC Intimidated and threatened Irvine, CA CA What about the interest? Author: Lancaster, California Car Financing: CIG Financial LLC Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
HSBC.LLC Business funding today, Roger trivelli first time they took money for PPM with no results. Second time took money for PPM which I had to finish my self to be correct with many delais on their end , Every time I had to initiate the phone call appointment to find in there is any interest from investors..finally I cancelled the contract of representation. Money and time spend for nothing, Houston Texas Author: Gulfport, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: HSBC.LLC Houston, Texas

Aug 06 2016
Premier Subaru of Branford, CT Gary Cristiansen Incompetent, Rude, Unprofessional ZERO interest in customer service despite advertising brags! Branford Connecticut More LIES, ABUSE - and Poor spelling Author: Stamford, Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Premier Subaru of Branford, CT Branford, Connecticut

50, Report #1320917

Aug 05 2016
1and 2 automotive 1and 2 auto RUN DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SHADE TREE CROOKS Dallas Texas Your next interest rate will be close to 30% Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: 1and 2 automotive Dallas , Texas