Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

trs recovery

Showing 1-25 of 3,325 Found Reports For more specific results for "trs recovery"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
TRS Limited claim i owe them $179.97....i have no idea where this claim came from.they send me a letter that says i must respond within 30 days or further action will be taken....action on what? let me know the accuser ripped off consumer philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Woodinville, Washington Liars: TRS Limited philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Tried to collect payment for medical services never received. Greenville SC Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

Feb 27 2017
Performant recovery,inc. Paying on a student loan that should have already been forgiven and I'm on disability Pleasanton California Author: Ardmore , Oklahoma Corrupt Companies: Performant recovery,inc. Oklahoma

Feb 24 2017
REGIONAL RECOVERY SYSTEM Division of National Debt Settlement Services Rick Owens (Case Concern Officer) Fraudulent emial unknown Internet Author: Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: REGIONAL RECOVERY SYSTEM Division of National Debt Settlement Services Internet

Feb 24 2017
STATES RECOVERY SYSTEM %MISLEADING WITH WORDS OFFERING 75% OFF THE DEBT BUT IN FACT DEBETOR LIABLE FOR GOLD RIVRER California Author: DEMING, New Mexico Colleges and Universities: STATES RECOVERY SYSTEM GOLD RIVRER, California

Feb 23 2017
$300 Data Recovery WARNING!! $300 DATA RECOVERY IS A FRAUD! DO NOT SEND YOUR HARD DRIVE! Los Angeles California
True Update Of Lawsuit. Author: madison, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: $300 Data Recovery Los Angeles, California

Feb 23 2017
300 Dollar Data Recovery 300DOLLAR DATA RECOVERY IS A SCAM!! Studio City, California
Real Update Of Lawsuit Author: Glendale, California Computer Service & Repair: 300 Dollar Data Recovery Studio City, California

Feb 23 2017
Statewide recovery Said they would file charges on a payay loan and said they would send documents to my email but never did California Nationwide Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Collection Agency's: Statewide recovery Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
JP recovery west mufflin Pa Pittsburgh pa Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: JP recovery west mufflin Pa PA

Feb 21 2017
Performant recovery inc Gary carter I paid them every month for 2 years for college. They took my income tax after paying them Pleasanton California Author: Mexico, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Performant recovery inc Pleasanton , California

Feb 20 2017
Empire Credit Recovery Credit Recovery Services; empirecreditrecovery0107@outlook.com; ECRS Corporation; Barbara-Soto@outlook.com Scam Credit Recovery Unknown Internet Author: Hometown, Connecticut Collection Agency's: Empire Credit Recovery Internet

Feb 19 2017
VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS SBA PROFESSIONAL DEBT RECOVERY MYERS FINANCIAL ACE CASH EXPRESS DBA AKA SCAM ARTIST FRUADSTER WILL ROB YOU STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY TO GET WHATEVER HE NEEDS TO STEAL MORE!!!! WEST VIRGINIA ACE Cash Express Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Credit Reporting Agencies: VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
CANADIAN ADDICTION RECOVERY NETWORK ADDICTION CANADA POLICE ARREST JOHN HAINS BURKS FALLS DRUG TRAFFICKING COURT DATES SCAM REHAB FRAUD Burks Falls Muskoka Ontario Author: BURKS FALLS MUSKOKA ONTARIO, California Nursing Homes: CANADIAN ADDICTION RECOVERY NETWORK Burks Falls Muskoka, Ontario

Feb 14 2017
Hill Recovery Rocky Hill Rocky Hill owner of Hill Recovery addicted to Suboxone and providing sub standard services at Hill Recovery. Temecula Internet Author: Temecula, California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Hill Recovery Internet

Feb 12 2017
Office of Recovery Services Salt Lake city utah rom The first day of trying to deal with these workers they didnot care about anything other than getting the most monet from me. Salt lake city, Ogden Utah Author: Ogden, Utah Ex-Husbands: Office of Recovery Services Salt lake city , Utah

Feb 03 2017
Capital Recovery Services This company tried to convince me to meet with an employee, claiming they found money that belongs to me. They would not give any more information about the contract or fees until i met with someone. Only that they charge a percentage. I mentioned to the woman that they can make up a different percentage number to charge for each individual, and I asked , how do I know that is fair. Finally after talking to the manager, she said 50%! There are free ways to do it! Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Accounting: Capital Recovery Services Internet

Jan 29 2017
Parkway Autority Timpanogos Towing and Recovery LLC Predatory booting, extorted money, threatened me and my family, stole money from me and countless others Provo Utah Expert Author: South Jordan, Utah Small Business Services: Parkway Autority Provo, Utah

Jan 28 2017
Diamond Recovery Services | No Calls Answered, No Information Given | Menifee, California
Author: Massachusetts Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Diamond Recovery Services MENIFEE, California

Jan 26 2017
Henry Hershberger Henry Hersberger (Lancaster puppies) breeder Told us that the severe hip dysplasia had to be hereditary at such a young age!!! He said I'd like to do some other X-rays I think something else is going on also! So we did! X-rays also showed he had a ruptured acl in right knee! Vet said that he would like to get that taken care of first so he is strong enough for hip surgery! On 4/18/16 had Tibial Tuberosity surgery! Surgery went well! A little over a month recovery time for that! Also physical therapy at home! Took him back to the vet for check up . He said something still isn't right he is still favoring that side. He could barely get up to go outside to the bathroom! Asked if he can do some more X-rays. I said sure! Took X-rays of leg that the surgery was done on and some of his back! Called us into the room and told us he had a pinched nerve in his back. Our poor dog was still in pain!!! Dr. recommended back surgery to relieve the pinched nerve! He said this also was hereditary! It took me two days to get in touch with our breeder! Told him my vet said everything this dog is going through is hereditary! Breeder said this could not be hereditary that he didn't have any other problems with his other dogs! Then he said I would need proof of medical bills and maybe if anything we can give you back have the money you paid for him! I said that's not my concern! I don't want you's to keep breeeding dogs like this! How can they live with themselves!! Go Christiana Pennsylvania
Author: White haven , Pennsylvania Animal Abuse: Henry Hershberger Christiana, Pennsylvania

Jan 26 2017
Asset Recovery Services Co. Charles Brooks, Jeff Thomson The man who owes me has $60,000 in an account and we can put a hold on it for you. Agoura Hills California Author: Lander, Wyoming Collection Agencies: Asset Recovery Services Co. Agoura Hills, California

Jan 26 2017
Family Center for Recovery run by Dr. Robert Moran bankrupted me, turned my family against me, lock me out of the program housing every day, made me sleep outside before, forced me to remain in the program for longer than I intended to stay lantana Florida Tough... Author: lake worth, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Family Center for Recovery run by Dr. Robert Moran lantana , Florida

22, Report #1351993

Jan 25 2017
JVC Collections MagicJack Internet - Anna Turman Recovery Internet Author: Beech Island, South Carolina Cash Services: JVC Collections Internet

Jan 23 2017
John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC PO Box 9018, Syosset NY 11791Fed Pacific DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC They sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account from SOUNDSHORE HEALTH SYSTEM the amount of $1,069.99 and asked me to settle it for $802.49 on account number 9993266, all correspondence and payments should be directed to this office and they are not obligated to renew this offer. SYOSSET New York Author: New Rochelle , New York Doctors: John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC SYOSSET, New York

Jan 16 2017
Scar treatment center and recovery Untrained technicians faulty equipment unstable schedules no customer service Cathedral city California Author: Cathedral city, California Liars: Scar treatment center and recovery california

Jan 12 2017
Serenity Point Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Serenity Rehab wants every client to feel safe and secure during the recovery process. Serenity Rehab is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Serenity Point Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Complaints filed with state agency Author: Lachine, Alabama Mental Health: Serenity Point Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Serenity Rehab is an inpatient, residential, drug and alcohol addiction, dependence treatment center, detoxification facility, rehabilitation program, and recovery organization. Serenity Rehab offers private, confidential addiction treatment to individuals who suffer with substance abuse with different drugs or alcohol. GRAND RAPIDS , Michigan