TRUE DENTAL 500 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: true dental 500
There may be more specific results for "true dental 500"
For more specific results for "true dental 500"
Showing 1-25 of 14,372 Found Reports For more specific results for "true dental 500"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
RI modeling Agency Sharon McCarthy did nothing that was in the contract, I have been paying this agency since February and it is the end of April and there is nothing to show for the $500 that I had paid into this agency. Nationwide Author: Providence, Rhode Island Multi-Level Marketing: RI modeling Agency Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Dermafolia, Daniel and Christine at their call center Fraudulent advertising, nothin on web about 14 day trial and then be charged full amount, Daniel was pushy and wouldn't take cancel and refund for an answer until I threatened to get my bank and lawyer involved. Then all of a sudden I'm getting a refund. I called back and got Christine to confirm this to be true. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermafolia Internet

Apr 24 2017
Yong Hui, The manager of www.vipprogramer.com has stolen 500 $. He will make you to transfer cash by Western Union and will offer some discount for that. After that you will never hear from him, your money is gone. PLEASE NEVER BUY ANY THINGS FROM THIS COMPANY!Shenzhen, China Internet Author: Oslo, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Cellular Phone Companies: Vipprogrammer.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
Blast Media Dave Riley, Dave Rupley, Dave Ripley, Charles Ripley. SCAMMER FELON LIFELONG THIEF WINTER PARK FLORIDA Ripped me off also Author: Dallas, Texas Liars: Blast Media Internet

Apr 21 2017
Dr Heidi Wettles, DDS - Dentist made a mess of my mouth, refused to correct the problems, and then abandoned me in mid-treatment. Woodstock New York Author: Woodstock, NY, New York Dental Services: Dr Heidi Wettles, DDS Woodstock, New York

Apr 19 2017
Pamela Randle & Associates They say they will help you with your credit. With a five year plans of 59 dollars interest, 500 upfront. At the end what are they saving me with my creditors? In six months they only sent letters. I decide to get out of the program. The attorney are maki They say they will help you with your credit. With a five year plans of 59 dollars interest, 500 upfront. At the end what are they saving me with my creditors? In six months they only sent letters. I decide to get out of the program. The attorney are making the money jacksonville Florida Rip off Attorneys of credit. Author: Astoria, New York Credit Services: Pamela Randle & Associates jacksonville, Florida

Apr 19 2017
Hydroxyeye, Natural Skin Ceramides, FFH Eyecare, True Value Ceramides, deceptive autoship, unresponsive customer service Las Vegas NV Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Miscellaneous Companies: Hydroxyeye

Apr 18 2017
Premium Brand snake venom peptide cream Ripped me off 189.88 said the info for cancelling was on their website not true. Nationwide Author: Everett, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Premium Brand snake venom peptide cream Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Home Advisor Fake leads and posts false testimonials Nationwide Not True Author: Delta, British Columbia Home Improvements: Home Advisor Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Potters Plumbing and 'tile Potters Plumbing and Tile We had a contract he took a huge deposit $1200 and did only $500 worth of work and used substandard plumbing supplies Cleveland Tennessee my HVAC guy is missing tons of pipe and I have 2 witness Author: Collegedale, Tennessee Plumbing: Potters Plumbing and 'tile Cleveland , Tennessee

Apr 17 2017
atvs discounter On or about april 4th, I ordered a powermax 150cc scooter from this co. Paid $500 deposit. haven't heard from. Fort Worth Texas Author: Dorsey, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: atvs discounter Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 14 2017
Careington Dental Once you use the plan they will cancel you without notice! Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Insurance Companies: Careington Dental

Apr 13 2017
Advanced Family Dental Charged more than we agreed on Shorewood Illinois Author: Plainfield, Illinois Small Business Services: Advanced Family Dental Shorewood, Illinois

Apr 13 2017
Eco Cabins, Ecologic Modulars, David Papen, Darin Zaruba Tiny House Manufacturing, Modular homes, theft, threats Colorodo Springs, Joplin, Missouri Colorado, Missouri Eco cabins Author: Renton, Washington Builders & Contractors: Eco Cabins, Ecologic Modulars, David Papen, Darin Zaruba Colorodo Springs, Colorado

Apr 13 2017
HelloMD.com Too good to be true, This Company Ripped Me Off!! San Francisco Internet Author: Fresno, California Doctors: HelloMD.com Internet

Apr 13 2017
Joel A Stokes DDS Malpractice Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Dental Services: Joel A Stokes DDS Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 13 2017
Snap-on smile; Snap-on smile & providers Snap-on Smile sold me expensive junk I'm on the hook to pay off Internet Author: Northbrook, Illinois Dental Services: Snap-on smile Internet

Apr 13 2017
J.D. Murray DDS & Associates Joseph D. Murray Unlawful practice Atlanta Georgia Author: Jackson, Georgia Dental Services: J.D. Murray DDS & Associates Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 13 2017
Tender Dental, Las Vegas Martin Tender Dental Tender Dental GroupTender Dental and Oral SurgeryLas Vegas Oral SurgeryKevin Martin DDSMonica Renee Ponce Scam, Ripoff, False Information, Billing Scam, Collection Bureau, Liars, Fraudulent Dental Services Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Dental Services: Tender Dental, Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 13 2017
Dr. Parsa Zadeh, DDS,MAGD, FICOR Dr. Zadeh: questionable dental work & After dental care pain and discomfort ignored Beverly Hills, CA. 90212 California Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: Dr. Parsa Zadeh, DDS,MAGD, FICOR Beverly Hills, CA. 90212, California

Apr 12 2017
Romanoff We put hardwood floor through homedepot on our second level. However Romanoff employee told us that our floor was not leveled, so he would have to charge us additional $500. Since homedepot can not install unlevel flooring, but that was like. The employ Scam Sacramento Nationwide Author: Galt , California Carpet & Tile Installers: Romanoff Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Ace Cash Services 500 Cash Advance,Cash America,Cash Net USA I received this notice in my E-Mail and have no idea what they are talking about Spokane Internet Author: Newport, Washington Questionable Activities: Ace Cash Services Internet

Apr 12 2017
Cypress Bay Solutions told me I would be sent to business owners wanting to change their credit card processing company. Carrollton Texas TRUE Author: Pasco, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Cypress Bay Solutions Carrollton, Texas

Apr 12 2017
Dental Equipment Liquidators Bait and Switch Hudson Florida Response to Unfounded, Anonymous Statement Author: Tampa, Florida Dental Services: Dental Equipment Liquidators Hudson, Florida

Apr 11 2017
Affordable Dentures Bait and Switch; Failed to honor promotional discount Durham, NC Nationwide Author: Mount Holly, North Carolina Dental Services: Affordable Dentures Nationwide