Your Search | true dental 500

Feb 08 2016
First Class Whitening NO FREE TRIAL, SCAM, NO REFUND Henderson Nevada
Author: Stoughton, Wisconsin Dental Services: First Class Whitening Henderson, Nevada

Feb 07 2016
True magazine aka Dhm media network Unpaid wages for video work that was published to True Magazine California Nationwide
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising Agencies: True magazine Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Brash Worldwide Brash publicity After submitting my music single to a DJ pool, Tiffany fromBrash worldwide promised (who boasts of working with meek mill Kendrick Lamar and major publications promised my company that she could promote our new single to major publications for $500, after sending her our money she never came through on the deal and promised to give us our money back which never happened either . Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Brash Worldwide Internet

Feb 06 2016
Skyvillebulldogs Anthony Davis THIS LOW LIFE SCAMMED ME FOR $500 FOR A DOG THAT DOES NOT EXIST Baltimore Maryland
Author: Elko, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Skyvillebulldogs Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 06 2016
unitedfr cash loans too good to be true Rolling Hills Kentucky Author: citrus heights, California Commerical Lending Firm: united cash loans Rolling Hills, Kentucky

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
1st. Sq* procuts 2nd SQ* lady hair parlor I was told by USDirectExpress that two purchases were made of my card, the first was for $500, and the next one was two hours later for the amount of $235.76, customer service told me I had to contact these people myself, and that the purchase was made in Bentley California, but I live in alabama Bently California Author: linden, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sq* procuts CA

Feb 04 2016
Castle dental False advertising/ misinformation Spring Texas Author: Spring, Texas Dental Services: Castle dental Spring, Texas

Feb 03 2016
True Derma Fraudulent Representation Nationwide Author: Oviedo, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: True Derma Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
 she said that I would get a $500 check advance but she lied detroit Michigan Author: inkster , Michigan Financial Services: maximum tax service detroit , Michigan

Feb 03 2016
wyotech horrible recruiting representative showed true colors Laramie Wyoming Author: moreno valley, California Mechanics: wyotech Laramie, Wyoming

Feb 02 2016
Paces Dentistry: Tabassian S Kadie DDS What a rip off dentist!!  Atlanta GA Untrue report Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Dental Services: Paces Dentistry: Tabassian S Kadie DDS Georgia

Feb 01 2016
realestateauctions.com promotes training to auction real estate but charges for a company overview and their goals. Wants additional money to provide actual training. They are all about getting others to sign up for traing and split the cost with you. A true MLM company. Palo Alto Internet Author: Arroyo Grande, California Auctions: realestateauctions.com Internet

Jan 29 2016
Bank of America Ruined my credit reporting on a closed account years later. Nationwide Reply Author: Monroeville, Alabama Credit Services: Bank of America Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
BENNETT MEDICAL SUPPLY aka BENNETT MEDICAL SERVICES THIS COMPANY SHAMELESSLY MARKS UP PRICES BY MORE THAN 500% - UNACCEPTABLE!! LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Nevada Medical Supplies: BENNETT MEDICAL SUPPLY LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jan 29 2016
Jackson Hewitt 500% increase over last years tax prep for same 1040-EZ Same 1040-EZ return last year $50 this year $250 Jacksonville Florida Not quite so bad Author: Jacksonville, Florida Income Tax Service: Jackson Hewitt Jacksonville, Florida

Jan 28 2016
Best Priced Dentistry Dr. Alberto Coto Calvo Terribly botched dental work San Jose, Costa Rica Author: Lewes, Delaware Dental Services: Best Priced Dentistry San Jose, Other

Jan 28 2016
AmericaRx N/A Charged Me For an Item I Never Physikcally Received Queens New York Author: whittier, California Dental Services: AmericaRx Queens, New York

Jan 28 2016
True Derma POP-UP SCAM, BE CAREFUL Louisville, Colorado Author: Tacoma, Washington Questionable Activities: True Derma Louisville, , Colorado

Jan 28 2016
Chatham Dental Office Questionable Business Practices - Illegal Use of Funds Chicago Illinois Author: Bloomington, Illinois Dental Services: Chatham Dental Office Chicago, Illinois

Jan 27 2016
Thurston Academy of Kingston MA Joe Thurston Bullied, controlled, and blacklisted by Thurston Academy. Poor Business Practices by Joe Thurston Kingston Massachusetts
Get facts right Author: Plymouth , Massachusetts Martial Arts: Thurston Academy of Kingston MA Kingston, Massachusetts

Jan 26 2016
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Dunhill Development highly trained and experienced team is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. committed to 100% customer satisfaction and 5 star reviews! *UPDATE: Dunhill Development pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: W.Barnstable, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: charles crovo osterville, Massachusetts

Jan 26 2016
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dunhill Development stays ahead of the technology curve.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Dunhill Development pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Jan 26 2016
American dental care partners inc put me through **** to cancel account Houston Texas Author: Long beach, California Dental Services: American dental care partners inc

Jan 26 2016
Blizzard White sold a product that does not function as described Scottsdale Arizona Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Dental Services: Blizzard White Scottsdale, Arizona