Your Search | true wireless .com

Jul 01 2016
Transplant Transmission Do not use this place! They use bait and switch tactics with their estimates. Dave, the owner of this establishment, gave me a verbal and written estimate of not more than $2400 for the transmission work I needed. The actual charge was $339.16 more! They tacked an mysterious Shop Fee of $130.06, fluid charges of $95.60 at $11.95 per quart (the most expensive synthetic transmission fluid at Pep Boys costs $5.99!), and sales tax. They pointed out that their written estimate contained a disclosure that these fees were not included. It was true that their written estimate had this fine print that I did not notice. Since I talked with Dave, who assured me that my maximum cost would be $2400, I did not notice the fine print. The bottom line, do not trust them, and do not go there, and read and question every word of every estimate that you get from any shop. Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Transplant Transmission Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2016
Russell Cellular Verizon Wireless Customer Service Manipulative Sales Approach to the Customers, Stuttgart Arkansas Author: Humphrey, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Russell Cellular Stuttgart, Arkansas

Jun 30 2016
Factoring Company Account Verizon Wireless Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC16 MClelland RdSaint Cloud, MN 56303 My credit report shows I opened an account of some sort in 02/01/2016 when I don't even have credit score to apply for anything. I don't know what this is for. Saint Cloud Minnesota
Author: Freedom , California Unusual Rip-Off: Factoring Company Account Verizon Wireless Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Jun 30 2016
MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT MEMBER OF MSPA, BRENDA ATKINS, MYSTERY SHOPPING PROVIDERS ASSOC. scma, no phone number to call directly to verify the true of the email. Internet Author: NORTH ST PETERSBURG, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT Internet

Jun 29 2016
SafeLink Wireless Deceitful SafeLink Wireless DEACTIVATED my good phone, sends out NEW FAULTY phone, NO service! Milwaukee Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SafeLink Wireless Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Laurence Girard – Fruit Street Health REVIEW: Fruit Street Health PBC clients feel safe, confident, and secure because they know our software is 100% HIPAA compliant. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business *UPDATE: Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The True Story Written by a Harvard Lawyer Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Investment Brokers: Fruit Street Health TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Fruit Street Health’s public benefit purpose is a positive effect of educational, environmental, medical, scientific, & technological nature through its telehealth & telemedicine platforms and community outreach to help treat and prevent disease through lifestyle interventions. Fruit Street licenses software to private practice healthcare providers. Internet

Jun 28 2016
Secret Serums I responded to a free trial offer from Secret Serums. The free trial for the first 30 days. NOT TRUE. I got a charge immediately after 15 days instead of 30 days. They also said that I could not return if thwe package was opened. I called to cancel the order and they said they coiuld not. My charge account immediately. This company is a rip off. Lewiston Massachusetts Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Healthcare Centers: Secret Serums Lewiston, Massachusetts

Jun 27 2016
A Wireless Misleading information, false information to make a sale. Cranberry Pennsylvania Author: Seneca, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: A Wireless Cranberry, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2016
Tribal Consumer Venture dba Bestchoice123.com I took out a loan with this company for a loan of $625.   Ukiah California Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: Tribal Consumer Venture dba Bestchoice123.com Ukiah, California

Jun 27 2016
Taylor Paige Foundation Taylor Paige Foundation is scamming people for money Mountingrove Missouri
4th FINAL CEASE & DESIST Author: Loveland , Colorado Abusive Children: Taylor Paige Foundation Internet

Jun 27 2016
cricket wireless cricket wireless has the most horrible national customer service ever, not counting their local stores those poor people have to go through the same people you do to try to get something done,  usa Nationwide Author: williamsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
SafeLink Wireless TracFone Wireless, Inc. No Customer Service, Malfunctioning Phones, Service Interruptions Miami Florida Author: Vallejo, California Cellular Phone Companies: SafeLink Wireless Miami, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Coughlin automotive Tom coughlin and associates and employees Coughlin automotive traded me a car blew it up and gave it back to me 3 weeks later and the day before told me not to come get it because it was in detailing witch was not true because I have video just they next day of it being hauled on trailer from a town 40 miles away they took my car on trade blew it up and upon blowing it up called 3 weeks later to give it back they have done this to countless people and am sorry to see it keep happening somthing needs to be done or atleast shown to the public about this outrage coughlin keeps doing to hard working people please help London Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Coughlin automotive London, Ohio

Jun 22 2016
Missouri Wind and Solar Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Missouri Wind and Solar, the #1 source for quality renewable energy products. Missouri Wind and Solar is dedicated to total customer satisfaction .*UPDATE: Missouri Wind and Solar pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Missouri Wind and Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Not all true Mike Author: Udon'tcare, Missouri Civil Rights Violators: Missouri Wind and Solar TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Missouri Wind and Solar providing customers with renewable and alternative energy sources for over 10 years. Missouri Wind and Solar, large selection of off-grid energy products, solar panels, heating units, energy-efficient appliances, batteries, alternators, generators. Missouri Wind & Solar highly trained staff will help you find all the resources you need for saving energy and money. Seymour, Missouri

Jun 22 2016
Norada Real Estate Investments VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Norada Real Estate Investments is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Norada Real Estate Investments takes a serious and holistic approach to building their long-standing brand.*UPDATE: Norada Real Estate Investments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Norada Real Estate Investments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
NOT TRUE! Author: Los Angeles, California Investment Brokers: Norada Real Estate Investments TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Norada Real Estate Investments helps take the guesswork out of real estate investing. Norada Real Estate Investments researches top real estate growth markets, structuring complete turn-key real estate investments. Norada Real Estate Investments help you succeed by minimizing risk and maximizing profitability. Laguna Niguel, California

Jun 22 2016
seoservicesnewyork.org, Jason Berkowitz, internet marketer, SEO , making businesses money & according to the real Google search engines? another reputation management s****. It's all true Author: Media , Pennsylvania SEO - Reputation Management: seoservicesnewyork.org, Jason Berkowitz, internet marketer, SEO New York, New York

Jun 22 2016
True Results True results of Dallas , Irving, Fort Worth and now PLANO!!!! ABOSLUTE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE (29) Plano Texas
Author: Dallas , Texas Doctors: True Results Plano , Texas

Jun 21 2016
PetFoodDirect.com petfooddirect.com, pet360.com, blogpaws, onlynaturalpet, petmd This company is deceitful and makes promises of savings but then overcharges after autoship order is in place. Pennsylvania Author: Crawford, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: PetFoodDirect.com Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 21 2016
True Results - Houston, TX False information given and refusal to honor verbal/written contract. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Weightloss Programs: True Results - Houston, TX Houston, Texas

Jun 20 2016
Life Wireless Fernand Vernet Former Seller Of Phones Covington Ga Georgia Author: warren, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Life Wireless Nationwide

Jun 18 2016
Langston Hampton Jr. Lank , Lank the king , Lank models , Lank productions Man scamming models out of money, claims he has modeling agency but isn't true. Uses lankmodels Nationwide
Author: Cleveland , Ohio Modeling & Talent Agencies: Langston Hampton Jr. Nationwide

Jun 18 2016
Internoc24 internoc24.com hosting company vps offshore webhosting servers Basel Swiss
The Truth Author: Alabama Web Hosting: Internoc24 Internet

24, Report #1312065

Jun 18 2016
Chang Corp DBA Hair SISTER Hair Sister .com Took my monsy Via PayPal , promised Next DAy shipping four days later I was told I would be refunded, nothing had been shipped. I ask so why not send an email . Reply Oh we had a problem. No I have a problem can not replace over a weekend , My money will take 7 days to go back into my account. Not happy. A RIP OFF Chicago Illinois Internet
Author: North bergen, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Chang Corp DBA Hair SISTER Internet

Jun 17 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Spirit incentive/true incentives Taylor Billington Spirit incentives/Taylor Billington fort lauderdale Florida Author: Fountain Valley, California Cruise Ships: Spirit incentive/true incentives fort lauderdale, Florida