Your Search | true wireless .com

Dec 02 2016
Jasper Contractors, Inc  Ripping off their salesmen Internet Totally Accurate Author: jonesborough, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Jasper Contractors Internet

Dec 02 2016
SkyVault360.com Company offers free trial with Credit Card information, then refuses to cancel the Trial Account when requested Internet Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Internet: SkyVault360.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
SW Auto 59 new.swauto59.com faulty trucks being sold/ selling car that requires complete engine change/ hidden car issues so costumers won't be able to identify problem when buying/ will not work with costumer to mitigate issue/ very bad business practice to sell cars that have major problems/ beware from getting ripoff!! Houston Texas Author: Alabama Truck Dealers: Auto Dealers: SW Auto 59 Houston, Texas

Nov 30 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

Nov 29 2016
Verizon Wireless Unauthorized plan changes, contract extensions & shipping devices to strange address Nationwide
Author: Longmeadow, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Bobsoutlets .com SCAM !!!!!!!! Jersey city Nationwide Author: Landowne , Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Bobsoutlets.com Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
ModLily.com Modlily.com, Seller infoModlily.com modlily.com, martofchina@live.com martofchina.com RIP OFF DON'T ORDER FROM THEM, Poor quality, what it pictured is not what is sent, the size is very small and nothing true to size, doesn't come with a packing slip so returning it a problem China, Internet Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Consumer Services: ModLily.com Internet

Nov 28 2016
versatile merchant solutions richmond Virginia That's not true Author: richmond, Virginia Computer Fraud: versatile merchant solutions richmond, Virginia

Nov 27 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Customer Service is non-existant Nationwide Author: Virginia Beah, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
SVCRT. Com I was on a site that required your credit score and I came across free scores.com and it was supposed to be free. But when I filled the information out it required a $1 so I paid it through my debit card and I had 7 Days but I called before the 7 days was up and the operator said I had until the 14th of November and I had paid$1on the 7th Of November. So I noticed my account was in overdraft on November 15th and it shouldn't have because I called to cancel the transaction from free score's.com but they still charged my card for $39.90 on November 15th without my authorization or approval. Internet Not Free! Call and get a refund Author: Bastrop, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: SVCRT. Com Internet

Nov 25 2016
ADIDynaweb,com (dynaweb,com) Contracted to make website - received $800++ - never completed or delivered work - disappeared Chandigarh, India Internet Author: Cuautla Morelos, Other Websites: ADIDynaweb,com Internet

Nov 23 2016
dealempire,com order placed on 11/11/16 and confirmation email received. It is now 11/23/16 and order.charged but not received.no response from company by phone or email Internet Author: Fairview, North Carolina On-Line Business: dealempire,com Internet

Nov 22 2016
BLAZERAY,COM I received a charge on my credit card for product that I did not order. The number given to call lends you to a auto voice message that says for any issues go to support@blazeray.com. there is no support there at all it is a site for hiring customer service representative. you can click on anything there which says blazerray andnothing comes up. I had to notify my credit card provider and destroy card. they are using amazon it seems to ship their product. I never ordered such a thing . the site is a fraud and scam. FLORIDA Internet Author: RENO, Nevada TV Advertisements: BLAZERAY Internet

Nov 22 2016
Diamond Wireless LLC E Bay AKA best_deal_today They Sold me a I phone that was described as factory unlocked, new demo or display Sandy Utah Internet- E Bay
Author: Gainesville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Diamond Wireless LLC Internet

Nov 21 2016
Alta Moda Italiana - Luigi C. Sales of Guici Jackets - Too good to be true! Ogden utah Author: West Point, Utah Clothing Stores: Alta Moda Italiana Milano,

Nov 21 2016
CPNandCREDITREPAIR,COM JEANNIE KERNS, KERNS AND ASSOCIATE SCAM Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: CPNandCREDITREPAIR,COM Internet

Nov 21 2016
1&1.com would not honor free domain with purchase Internet Author: Whittier, California Web Hosting: 1&1.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
Cricket Wireless AT&T Stores do not post the fine print what part of no contract prepaid don't they get Clarkston Washington Revised from original post. Cricket Wireless are thieves. Author: Lewiston, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
Verizon Wireless a $20.00 up grade charge when you purchase a new phone. This is NOT justified, Roseville, CA Nationwide What? Author: Roseville, California Telephone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
Wish,com Wish corporate ofc.One Sansome Calif St 4o flr.San Francisco, CA 941041-800-266-0172 recording only took money from my Credit Card, did not receive products, & unable to sign in to account now SanFrancisco, CA 94104 Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Clothing Stores: Wish,com Internet

Nov 19 2016
tracfone wireless, safelink wireless, net 10 wireless, budget wireless all under CALIFORNIA LIFELINEpaid for by US taxpayers! Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire is how the costomer DIS service agents are trained!!!!! Medley Florida Author: costa mesa, California Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone wireless, safelink wireless, net 10 wireless, budget wireless Medley, Florida

Nov 16 2016
Verizon Wireless Where did all this come from? Currently, I am receiving Verizon statements from 3 states... TN, GA & NJ, plus they are crediting my Discover Card every month. I don't even know what all the charges are for. I have given them well over $700, but they still cut off my service. Franklin Tennessee Author: Mesa, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Verizon Wireless Franklin, Tennessee

Nov 14 2016
verizon wireless Verizon Wireless 7Plus trade up SCAM Nationwide Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: verizon wireless Nationwide

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 13 2016
Actuarial Consulting Group ACG offers a training program to help aspiring professionals to pass their P1 exam and enter the actuarial field. Their sales process offers finding you a job after passing and classroom training. Neither is true. They tell you you have to decide to send money quickly as the class is filling up. You send the money and then they send you contract docs which include a no refund policy and no guarantees of employment. Buyer beware. I didn't agree with their refund policy and they still kept my money and also changed the original class dates. lebanon Tennessee Author: Dallas, Texas Business Consultants: Actuarial Consulting Group lebanon, Tennessee