TRUE WIRELESS .COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: true wireless .com
There may be more specific results for "true wireless .com"
For more specific results for "true wireless .com"
Showing 1-25 of 17,706 Found Reports For more specific results for "true wireless .com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
MiniVacations Inc Aka Global Getaways Mini Vacations Inc Aka Global Getaways Aka Grand Getaways Stopped communicating; cannot get information on trips paid for. Employees no longer with company Tampa Florida Global Vacations Too Good to Be True Author: brecksville, Ohio Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Cellular Outfitter Wireless Emporium they confirmed an order for items they didn't have in stock. then for over a month would not answer their phone or reply to e-mails Fullerton California Author: Park City, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Outfitter Fullerton, California

Jun 23 2017
E-Com Solutions, Outsourced Lifestyle and Jason O'Neil Fraud. Total Scam. Complicated and disorganized. Jacksonville Florida Author: Randolph, Minnesota Con Artists: E-Com Solutions Randolph, Minnesota

Jun 23 2017
Dot Com Media Moguls cheaters, liars, misleaders, false advertisement, unreliable, false promises, blackmailers, untrustworhy Thousand Oaks California Author: los angeles, California Websites: Dot Com Media Thousand Oaks, California

Jun 23 2017
Matthew Hagber Blue cloud deals .com Ordered the sauna waist trainer. The infomercial was on Facebook.. The deal was buy now for 24.99$. Placed order on 6/7 still haven't received.. called several times sent numerous emails.. All unanswered! Internet Author: West Decatur, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Matthew Hagber Internet

Jun 22 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon or Apple? Who is to blame for the hundreds of $$ spent on false data charges Nationwide Author: Essex, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Dorm co Dormco,com Credit Card Fraud Extortion Blackmail Identity Theft Bad Check Cyber Stalking Bullying Shoplifting
Cheektowaga New York Author: new york, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Dorm co Dormco.com
Cheektowaga, New York

Jun 20 2017
Blissful Skin Care True Lift Serum Scam and thieves! Sent the product back UNOPENED per their instructions. NO return number so they refuse to refund my $82.45!!! Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Skin Care: Blissful Skin Care Internet

Jun 19 2017
Verizon wireless Phone reps are very deceiving Internet Author: Amherst, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Internet

Jun 19 2017
ATT ATT WIRELESS ATT PUT FRAUDULENT CHARGES IN MY BILL Internet Author: Tacoma, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Internet

Garcinia - Maxslim.com Getslim365.com, SCAM - THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!! Internet
Author: phoenix, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Garcinia - Maxslim.com Internet

Jun 18 2017
800.com Steven Ivester Stuart Ehrlich Rip me off for commision took advantage of my clients Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dana Point, California Computer Marketing Companies: 800.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 18 2017
Personal Concepts 3200 east guasti road, ste 300 Not true, I have no debt with this company or need for what they are selling. Ontario California Author: Yellville, Arkansas Home Based Business: Personal Concepts California

Jun 18 2017
AT&T Wireless Consumer Fraud Nationwide Author: Seguin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
A wireless Terrible service San Juan Capistrano California Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Cellular Phone Companies: A wireless San Juan Capistrano, California

Jun 15 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Not Known Product advertised as a trial, customer paid s/h only. There was no added notification that customer had to call to cancel within 14 days or automatic billing and shipping would take place. I received my credit card statement and I had been billed for both products for a total of $99.95 for one and $89.95 for the other. I never saw this claim listed anywhere in the advertisement I got. I called the number listed for customer service and was told they would cancel future orders but I would be responsible for the current order which I haven't received it yet but was billed for it. This is definitely not a reputable company. They list 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Refunded but this is not true. Internet Author: Glen Rock, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jun 15 2017
WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS  webguard123.coM and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONSwizardtechsolutions.com. Both companies Paid for life time support and get very little to no support Boynton Beach Florida Author: Katy, Texas Computer Help Desk: WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS Boynton Beach, Florida

Jun 14 2017
Personal credit services Personal loan & credit. Com They told me i was approved for a personal loan and i needed to send them a processing fee of $150 to their address and if i was able to meet the 7 day time fram i would be hearing back with the loan agrrement and it will be processed. Holbrook NY or, internet
Author: McGaheysville, Virginia Loans: Personal credit services Internet

Jun 14 2017
LINKSHE COM The items I ordered were damaged during shipment. Items ordered not as described. I have tried to contact the company via email and they respond, give us an order no and the order number I was given on my order confirmation doesn't work I their system. So I asked for an address I can send the damaged items back. No reply since February 2017! I used PayPal account and I've been denied on seveal different case numbers even after I sent pictures of the damaged items. Internet
Author: Antioch, California Clothing Stores: LINKSHE COM Internet

Jun 14 2017
My government grants .com I had two calls in one day within ten minutes of each other I could not make out the name of either people their accent was so thick. Now I don't know if they do this on purposes so you can't understand them I had on guy talk to my husband and they told him to get the free money we had to get a 500 green dot card call them back. They would take out that money and they would put the 9000.00 on it. The second time I asked the person if the check was going to be from the US Treasury Department . I was told they had complaints that some people could not cash them. Funny before all the direct deposits from filing taxes that is where the checks came from. I than asked for the web address and they acted like they could not understand what I was saying. I saw all the links for them and than they hung up on me Nationwide Author: Salinas, California State Government: My government grants .com Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Verizon Wireless Added VZ Navigator without my permission Nationwide Author: South Jordan, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Blue Haven Pools @ Spas Supplies Direct Lies, ripoff, deceipt. gave lower price on the phone, then billed at higher price, worse customer services San Diego California THE TRUE VICTIMS BLUE HAVEN SUPPLIES DIRECT & EMPLOYEES Author: allison park, Pennsylvania Pools & Saunas: Blue Haven Pools San Diego @ Spas Supplies Direct San Diego, California

Jun 14 2017
Blue Haven Pools ripoff the business that doesn't give a dam Edmond Oklahoma Blue Haven Nightmare Author: Guthrie, OK Builders & Contractors: Blue Haven Pools Edmond, Oklahoma

Jun 13 2017
AT&T AT&T wireless Stole my 4 Trade in I phones - did not pay our switcher program bill as agreed to change service to them but the WORST and little known fact. AT&T I phones are chipped to ONLY WORK at AT&T - you can jnot use an AT &T i phone 7 anywhere else ever. They charged me to unlock 4 phones and they can not be unlocked. Nationwide Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Heavy Construction Academy REVIEW: Heavy Construction Academy dedicated to customer satisfaction. Heavy Construction Academy helping a wide range of individuals gain stable, well-paying employment in high demand occupations. *UPDATE: Heavy Construction Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Heavy Construction Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Those that can,do.Those that can't,teach. Author: Beverly, Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: Heavy Construction Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verifie ™ …businesses you can trust. Heavy Construction Academy the nation’s leading institution training & certification of Heavy Equipment Operators. Heavy Construction Academy has modern equipment, state-of-the-art facilities, and an ideal training field. HCA has become one of the most effective, efficient training sites in the world. Brentwood, New Hampshire