TRUE WIRELESS .COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: true wireless .com
There may be more specific results for "true wireless .com"
For more specific results for "true wireless .com"
Showing 1-25 of 50,311 Found Reports For more specific results for "true wireless .com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Verizon Wireless Data Charges Ripoff Nationwide Author: Pennsylvania Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
Santa Monica Wireless Items Do Not Work Santa Monica Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Santa Monica Wireless Internet

Aug 16 2017
Sears and Shop ladder Ordered sofa and loveseat on sears. Com. Received wrong sofa and loveseat. Been sitting in my garage for a week and still trying to send it back. Sears and shopladder acknowledge I received wrong shipment. Can't get someone to pick it up North Wales Pennsylvania Author: North Wales, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Sears and Shop ladder North Wales , Pennsylvania

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 15 2017
Blue clouds deal.com I ordered a waist trainer off of Facebook which was blue clouds deals. com and they money came out of my check and I still haven’t got it. It’s been over 3 weeks Internet Author: North Vernon, Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Blue clouds deal.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless CRICKET LOCKED MY PERSONAL DEVICE PURCHASE AND PAID OFF AT BEST BUY AND WONT UNLOCK IT EVEN WHEN THE PHONE NEVER BELONG TO THEM.. THEY ARE HOLDING MY PHONE HOSTAGE atlanta Georgia Author: SAN DIEGO, California Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless atlanta, Georgia

Aug 14 2017
Cricket Wireless Store Manager...Mikkel Activation Fraud Daytona Beach Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Ellys world I ordered the Steam straightener at Ellys world. Com. Paid my $ received my confirmation # for my order. I screen shot EVERYTHING, so when a couple weeks passed I went back on the website to inquire about the order...and guess what? Website is no longer available. No product. ..and NO REFUND Internet Author: Buffalo , New York Internet Marketing Companies: Ellys world Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Cricket Wireless Auth. Retailer Sells Refurbished phones for New! Morganton North Carolina Author: Marion, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Auth. Retailer Morganton, North Carolina

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
Best Egg You are correct about misleading and allowing consumers to believe, through strategic wording that thier credit score would not be affected..also in their rebutle against the other complainer, they are misleading saying your credit rate wont be affected. When you actually wont know your true credit rate until the do the hard hit. They get 5.99 percent in fees off the top..and your credit rate could be higher than your existing credit card rates as much sd 29.99 percent. I am happy the other person posted  the info...I chose to not sign up. All I can say is read the entire paper before signing up. Internet Author: Broadview, Illinois Loans: Best Egg Internet

Aug 13 2017
Vudu. Com They charged my debit account without me even giving them the information. They hacked my number by using my credit card to find out how I paid it and subsequently stole my no. Beaver pa. Pennsylvania Author: Beaver, Pennsylvania Video Stores: Vudu. Com Internet

Aug 11 2017
Total Wireless after about 8 hours over several days, Total Wireless was unable to make LTE voice or multimedia texting work on my stock iPhone 6 Miami FL Total Wireless after about 8 hours over several days, Total Wireless was unable to make LTE voice or multimedia texting work on my stock iPhone 6 Miami FL Florida Author: napa, California Cellular Phone Companies: Total Wireless Internet

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

17, Report #1391938

Aug 11 2017
VERIZON WIRELESS I cancelled my contract 12/16 they are still changing $120 a month for a number or line i never had. Boynton Beach Florida Author: Lakeworth, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Boynton Beach, Florida

18, Report #1391909

Aug 10 2017
Health Insurance Innovations First Health - David I called for information on Medical Insurance. I was NOT given a true and clear of what was included i this policy. I was informed that it was medical insurance and would cover just about everthing. I just asked about a policy that was simple and any doctor or hospital would accept this coverage. I know now that I have been Ripped-Off big time I am struggling with a lot of sad experiences and for someone knowingly RRips me off is sad! They said Hollywood, Florida Nationwide, David, Holloywood, Florida Author: Honey Grove, Texas Sales People: Health Insurance Innovations Nationwide

COSTWAY-COM WEI WU GRANDDAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY WISH DAMAGED ONTARIO California
Author: FRESNO, California Furniture & Furnishings: COSTWAY-COM ONTARIO, California

Aug 10 2017
Payproglobal.com Pay Pro Charge .com I try to make a purchase online they recjected my purchase after charging my credit card Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: Payproglobal.com Internet

Aug 09 2017
GreenLInk Funding Very deceptive with what you are signing up for Irvine, California Talked with Jake again Author: Homer, New York Loans: GreenLInk Funding Internet

Aug 09 2017
Q'link wireless Scammers, ripoffs, F*** unknown Nationwide Author: Saint Cloud, Minnesota ORGANIZED CRIME: Q'link wireless Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Inmar rebate center They did not send me my rebate, saying that I was missing the upc or it was not an original. NOT TRUE! Del Rio Texas Author: Mckeesport, Pennsylvania Breweries & Wineries: Inmar rebate center Internet

Aug 07 2017
NETcinity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: NETcinity has fully dedicated itself to customer satisfaction. NETcinity implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: NETcinity pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. NETcinity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
How can a Multiple Level Marketing scam not be multi level? Author: Provo, Utah Sales People: NETcinity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. NETcinity has implemented systems based on the success of actual towns and communities. NETcinity is not just a Bluetooth Marketing Platform service. NETcinity has strong systems in place that place local businesses on local mobile APPs created by the company. NETcinity is focused on the overall success of local business's competing with the local big box store brands that hurt them daily. Sulpher Springs, Texas

Aug 07 2017
SmartphoneTradeIn.com GRC Wireless, Inc. DBA SmartphoneTradeIn.com & SmartphoneRecycling.com Do not send your mobile phones to this company, they will claim they are damaged and give you much less value than promised Internet
Unfair Report / Customer APPROVED results in writing before we paid Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: SmartphoneTradeIn.com Internet