TRUE DENTAL 500 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: true dental 500
There may be more specific results for "true dental 500"
For more specific results for "true dental 500"
Showing 1-25 of 49,512 Found Reports For more specific results for "true dental 500"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Bitstarz.com Bitstars bitsarz casino Bitstarz stole my money and disabled my account Malta Internet
Bitstarz lies and steals beware Author: Northridge, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Bitstarz.com Internet

Aug 17 2017
All American Health, LLC DBA A-Plus NEMT, LLC Unpaid wages over $500 Tampa Nationwide Author: Brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: All American Health, LLC Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
WATERFORD LAKES DENTAL COMFORTABLE CARE DENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS, P.A. ILLICIT BALANCE BILLING PRACTICES Orlando Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Dental Services: WATERFORD LAKES DENTAL Orlando, Florida

Aug 17 2017
All Art Classic allartclassic.com Poor quality paintings, bad paints fading, no refund!  Paris France Nationwide Fake Report Again Author: Richfield, Minnesota Art Gallery: All Art Classic Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 15 2017
Mortenson Family Dental Dr. Howell The dentist broke my tooth which was next to the tooth he was extracting and wont fix it Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Dental Services: Mortenson Family Dental Louisville, Kentucky

Aug 14 2017
Genuine White They Promised a Refund of $94.31 & Are Now CLOSED Henderson Nevada Author: PANAMA CITY BEACH, Florida Dental Services: Genuine White Henderson, Nevada

Aug 13 2017
Best Egg You are correct about misleading and allowing consumers to believe, through strategic wording that thier credit score would not be affected..also in their rebutle against the other complainer, they are misleading saying your credit rate wont be affected. When you actually wont know your true credit rate until the do the hard hit. They get 5.99 percent in fees off the top..and your credit rate could be higher than your existing credit card rates as much sd 29.99 percent. I am happy the other person posted  the info...I chose to not sign up. All I can say is read the entire paper before signing up. Internet Author: Broadview, Illinois Loans: Best Egg Internet

Aug 12 2017
Craigslist Ad Posting Scam.. His name is Obak Ovro.. He stole my $500. Internet I know Him Author: New York Multi-Level Marketing: Obak Ovro Internet

Aug 12 2017
FIRST SALE GUARANTEED Desmond Ong DON'T BUY! RIPOFF! I REALLY BELIEVED IN THIS PROGRAM! I SPENT $500 I COULDN'T AFFORD! WHEN I ASKED FOR REFUND SEVERAL TIMES, I WAS IGNORED! Internet
Author: Waldorf, Maryland Internet Marketing Companies: FIRST SALE GUARANTEED Internet

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

12, Report #1392043

Aug 11 2017
Dr. Matt Aldridge Oasis Dental Crooks Got Approval For My Procedure While I was Sedated Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Dental Services: Dr. Matt Aldridge Vancouver, Washington

13, Report #1391954

Aug 11 2017
WSFS Bank 500 Delaware Ave Wilmington DE 19805 Customer Service at WSFS leave much to be desired! Wilmington Delaware Author: Greenville, Delaware Banks: WSFS Bank Wilmington, Delaware

14, Report #1391914

Aug 10 2017
Paramount Financial Services LLC They told us that it will cost $15, 900 to invest online business . Until they always ask us money that it cost like this like that. There are several people calling us and asking us money until we paid them off $17, 500. Last few days they told us again that we have to pay again but we t9ld them we don't have m I need anymore for that. And that's the time we told them why they didn't told us about that if how much it cost and and we have to pay other things for thousands. So now we're thinking that we are being scam by this people. Utah, Idaho, & Arkansas Nationwide
Author: Russelville , Arkansas Business Consulting: Paramount Financial Services LLC Nationwide

15, Report #1391909

Aug 10 2017
Health Insurance Innovations First Health - David I called for information on Medical Insurance. I was NOT given a true and clear of what was included i this policy. I was informed that it was medical insurance and would cover just about everthing. I just asked about a policy that was simple and any doctor or hospital would accept this coverage. I know now that I have been Ripped-Off big time I am struggling with a lot of sad experiences and for someone knowingly RRips me off is sad! They said Hollywood, Florida Nationwide, David, Holloywood, Florida Author: Honey Grove, Texas Sales People: Health Insurance Innovations Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Future Income Payments LLC I received a call from a receptionist at FIP LLC telling me they had seen my online application for a cash advance loan. I only wanted $500. I was told they didn't loan lessons than $2500.  Henderson Nevada Author: Boulder City, Nevada Loans: Future Income Payments LLC Henderson , Nevada

Aug 09 2017
GreenLInk Funding Very deceptive with what you are signing up for Irvine, California Talked with Jake again Author: Homer, New York Loans: GreenLInk Funding Internet

Aug 09 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Brio Day And Night Serum On July21,2017 I received a letter saying this is a attempt to collect a past due balance of $109.00 for a fraudulent product name Brio Day And Night Serum. Reference #10062775 and previous account #6862117. I never ordered a product called Brio Day And Night Serum. I called the number 1 800 289 5916 it side press 1 to make a pass due payment of 109.00 press 2 to dispute in writing at DAR Waterfront 13701 Riverside Dr. Suite 500 Sherman oaks .CA 91423 within 30 days of this letter so I did it's been two weeks I haven't heard anything. I never used or even heard of a product called Brio Day And Night Serum. I knew it was a scam once I couldn't reach anyone on the phone. So that's when I decided to file a report. Sherman Oaks California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 08 2017
Inmar rebate center They did not send me my rebate, saying that I was missing the upc or it was not an original. NOT TRUE! Del Rio Texas Author: Mckeesport, Pennsylvania Breweries & Wineries: Inmar rebate center Internet

Aug 08 2017
Manhattan Beach Ventures / Student Relief I paid them over 500 dollars to lower my student loan payment and it was never completed California Nationwide Author: stockbridge, Georgia Federal Government: Manhattan Beach Ventures / Student Relief Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Bonita's way appliance center, llc James durkin, and daughter amanda Replaced a part on my new fridge that didn't need replaced, it broke again 3 days later same thing happened that I called about to begin with, he said he guaranteed me it was fixed said if it happens again you have a 1 year warranty on the part, well Cost me over 500 for the part n service that he said needed replaced, and wanted all the money up front before even ordering the part, he replaced and fixed the wrong thing. Youngstown Ohio Author: Edinburg, Pennsylvania Small Business Services: Bonita's way appliance center, llc Youngstown, Ohio

Aug 07 2017
Trails Dental Group and Orthodontics pacificdentalservices.com INsurance Scam Austin Texas Author: Texas Dental Services: Trails Dental Group and Orthodontics Austin, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Dixie Dental I went to get a root canal in September an which they chipped a tooth beside the one they were doing. I made a complaint wit the manager an she was suppose to handle the situation. My boys was also seen there that day an they also received work an wasn't happy both was crying about sensitivity. My root canal is still sensitive I can't chew or drink on my right side an it's March?  Dayton Ohio
Author: Dayton, Ohio Dental Services: Dixie Dental Dayton, Ohio

Aug 07 2017
NETcinity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: NETcinity has fully dedicated itself to customer satisfaction. NETcinity implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: NETcinity pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. NETcinity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
How can a Multiple Level Marketing scam not be multi level? Author: Provo, Utah Sales People: NETcinity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. NETcinity has implemented systems based on the success of actual towns and communities. NETcinity is not just a Bluetooth Marketing Platform service. NETcinity has strong systems in place that place local businesses on local mobile APPs created by the company. NETcinity is focused on the overall success of local business's competing with the local big box store brands that hurt them daily. Sulpher Springs, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Bella @ Home deceitful Henderson Nevada Author: Gastonia, North Carolina Dental Services: Bella @ Home Henderson, Nevada