TRUE DENTAL 500 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: true dental 500
There may be more specific results for "true dental 500"
For more specific results for "true dental 500"
Showing 1-25 of 14,473 Found Reports For more specific results for "true dental 500"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Paul Smith Sr layersuit Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS New York New York Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Paul Smith New York

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Health innovations Ok I signed up for dental discount plan which he promised me he will contact me back with a list of dentist we could use and to over any other questions I might have .  Tampa Florida Author: Riverside, California Health Insurance: Health innovations Tampa, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Blissful Skin Care True Lift Serum Scam and thieves! Sent the product back UNOPENED per their instructions. NO return number so they refuse to refund my $82.45!!! Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Skin Care: Blissful Skin Care Internet

Jun 20 2017
Pure CBC 500 X Drive500 N RainbowSuite 300Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas NV Author: French Creek, wv, West Virginia Alternative Health: Pure CBC 500 Nevada

Jun 19 2017
Coast Dental Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida Adoption Agencies: Coast Dental Naples, Florida

Jun 19 2017
colorado tevhnical university i went to sign up for classes there, they told me i would be covered with finacial aid and so i could start classes right away. i compleated maybe half of a class that was not even a class, it was a class explaining how to use the online school. and i then relized i was going to have to pay over $500 a month just to go to school there so i decided not to do it. and after i unrolled myself they are now charging me over $5000 for that one class that i did not complete. colorado Author: Everett, Washington Colleges and Universities: colorado tevhnical university Internet

Jun 19 2017
Bella at Home professional teeth whitening applicator Scottsdale AZ Author: Flower Mound, Alabama Dental Services: Bella at Home AZ

Jun 18 2017
Personal Concepts 3200 east guasti road, ste 300 Not true, I have no debt with this company or need for what they are selling. Ontario California Author: Yellville, Arkansas Home Based Business: Personal Concepts California

Jun 16 2017
Affordable Dentures of Tampa Stay Away - Do not do business with this company Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Dental Services: Affordable Dentures of Tampa Tampa, Florida

Jun 16 2017
The Dental Group Dr. Morgan, Franklinton Dental Group, Dover Dental Group., and The Dentist at hard rd. Gross incompetence, forgot to send paperwork twice to insurance for over 45 days. Wrong color was ordered for my partials, DELAYS DELAYS DELAYS , Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Dental Services: The Dental Group Columbus, Ohio

Jun 15 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Not Known Product advertised as a trial, customer paid s/h only. There was no added notification that customer had to call to cancel within 14 days or automatic billing and shipping would take place. I received my credit card statement and I had been billed for both products for a total of $99.95 for one and $89.95 for the other. I never saw this claim listed anywhere in the advertisement I got. I called the number listed for customer service and was told they would cancel future orders but I would be responsible for the current order which I haven't received it yet but was billed for it. This is definitely not a reputable company. They list 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Refunded but this is not true. Internet Author: Glen Rock, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jun 15 2017
Quicken Loans Rip-off $500 charge just for applying with Quicken Loans!?&! Detroit Michigan Author: Ferguson, North Carolina Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Jun 14 2017
My government grants .com I had two calls in one day within ten minutes of each other I could not make out the name of either people their accent was so thick. Now I don't know if they do this on purposes so you can't understand them I had on guy talk to my husband and they told him to get the free money we had to get a 500 green dot card call them back. They would take out that money and they would put the 9000.00 on it. The second time I asked the person if the check was going to be from the US Treasury Department . I was told they had complaints that some people could not cash them. Funny before all the direct deposits from filing taxes that is where the checks came from. I than asked for the web address and they acted like they could not understand what I was saying. I saw all the links for them and than they hung up on me Nationwide Author: Salinas, California State Government: My government grants .com Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Peoples commerce this company lied about the car i bought they gave me a contract in english clearly knowing that i did not speak english saying that i had a monthly payment of 500 dollars for the car. The car was a used car.  . conshoken Pennsylvania Author: warminster , Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: peoples commerce conshoken, Pennsylvania

Jun 14 2017
Blue Haven Pools @ Spas Supplies Direct Lies, ripoff, deceipt. gave lower price on the phone, then billed at higher price, worse customer services San Diego California THE TRUE VICTIMS BLUE HAVEN SUPPLIES DIRECT & EMPLOYEES Author: allison park, Pennsylvania Pools & Saunas: Blue Haven Pools San Diego @ Spas Supplies Direct San Diego, California

Jun 14 2017
Blue Haven Pools ripoff the business that doesn't give a dam Edmond Oklahoma Blue Haven Nightmare Author: Guthrie, OK Builders & Contractors: Blue Haven Pools Edmond, Oklahoma

Jun 12 2017
Heavy Construction Academy REVIEW: Heavy Construction Academy dedicated to customer satisfaction. Heavy Construction Academy helping a wide range of individuals gain stable, well-paying employment in high demand occupations. *UPDATE: Heavy Construction Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Heavy Construction Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Those that can,do.Those that can't,teach. Author: Beverly, Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: Heavy Construction Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verifie ™ …businesses you can trust. Heavy Construction Academy the nation’s leading institution training & certification of Heavy Equipment Operators. Heavy Construction Academy has modern equipment, state-of-the-art facilities, and an ideal training field. HCA has become one of the most effective, efficient training sites in the world. Brentwood, New Hampshire

Jun 12 2017
Moonrise PRODUCTIONS INC Moonrise Design, Moonrise Hosting, Gary Klingsheim, Jenny Deng. SCAM WEB DEVELOPERS THEIVES LIARS sausalito, California
Court case against Moonrise Productions Inc (Gary Klingsheim, Jenny Deng) updates and true facts! Author: NYC, New York Websites: Moonrise PRODUCTIONS INC sausalito, California

Jun 12 2017
Professional TV Installer, Hub, Ray, Dolphin, 99 Install Avenue Beware! All the poor reviews are 100% True! FLORIDA and California Nationwide Author: Eastlake, Colorado Consumer Services: Professional TV Installer, Hub, Ray, Dolphin, 99 Install Avenue Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
primetime dental deceptive practice Norristown Pennsylvania Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Dental Services: primetime dental Norristown, Pennsylvania

Jun 10 2017
Diet Supplements - SEC 500 North Rainbow Blvd. Suite 300Las Vegas, Nevada. 89107 Offered free bottle of CDB oil and did not disclose it was an auto refilling order! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rogers City, Michigan Questionable Activities: Diet Supplements - SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 09 2017
Lori Myrick Paid Audience Services Lori Myrick Paid Audience Services, known very well by Audience On Camera , Audience Unlimited. CBS, NBC knows her very well TRUE RIP OFF ,SCAM. SHE PROVIDES PAID AUDIENCE AND DOESN'T PAY Hollywood California Author: Palm Springs, California Strippers & Dancers: Lori Myrick Paid Audience Services Hollywood, California

Jun 09 2017
True Wireless Rip Off, scammers, and fraudulent!! Internet Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: True Wireless Internet

Jun 09 2017
Dental Dreams Wrong tooth pulled Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Customer: Dental Dreams Harrisburg, Pennsylvania