Your Search | true dental 500

Feb 12 2016
BigOption SCAM How a trader lost 58 500$US in 50 mins New-York, London New-York Author: Deschaillons P.Q, Alabama Investment Brokers: BigOption Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
RYHOLLANDFIELDER, INC. RON WALBLAY & JULIE CULBRETH RON WALBLAY IS A CON MAN ON BIG SCALE WITH HIS SIDE KICK MUTT JULIE CULBRETH MISS FRAUD EXAMINER WHO IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD OF ALL FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida¬† I am their worst nightmare Author: DALLAS, Texas Questionable Activities: Ry Holland Fielder - Ron Walblay FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Feb 11 2016
Spodak Dental Group Delray Beach Dr. Patel My Brand new partials broke twice in 7 months Delray Beach Florida Author: Delray beach, Florida Consumer Services: Spodak Dental Group Delray Beach Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Dental Marketing 360 terrible experience! Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Dental Marketing 360

Feb 10 2016
Colette Friedman They took $500 to clear my student loans and never did. Brooklyn, NY Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Colette Friedman Internet

Feb 09 2016
Bella at Home Free trial offer then billed my bank card 94.00 Scottsdale Arizona Author: TAMPA, Florida Dental Services: Bella at Home Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Rick and Christine Sukmanowski They stole my money and my car! Euharlee Georgia True, it was Rick Author: yes, Alabama Liars: Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Georgia

Feb 08 2016
First Class Whitening NO FREE TRIAL, SCAM, NO REFUND Henderson Nevada
Author: Stoughton, Wisconsin Dental Services: First Class Whitening Henderson, Nevada

Feb 07 2016
True magazine aka Dhm media network Unpaid wages for video work that was published to True Magazine California Nationwide
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising Agencies: True magazine Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Brash Worldwide Brash publicity After submitting my music single to a DJ pool, Tiffany fromBrash worldwide promised (who boasts of working with meek mill Kendrick Lamar and major publications promised my company that she could promote our new single to major publications for $500, after sending her our money she never came through on the deal and promised to give us our money back which never happened either . Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Brash Worldwide Internet

Feb 06 2016
Skyvillebulldogs Anthony Davis THIS LOW LIFE SCAMMED ME FOR $500 FOR A DOG THAT DOES NOT EXIST Baltimore Maryland
Author: Elko, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Skyvillebulldogs Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 06 2016
unitedfr cash loans too good to be true Rolling Hills Kentucky Author: citrus heights, California Commerical Lending Firm: united cash loans Rolling Hills, Kentucky

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Too long, didn't read Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
1st. Sq* procuts 2nd SQ* lady hair parlor I was told by USDirectExpress that two purchases were made of my card, the first was for $500, and the next one was two hours later for the amount of $235.76, customer service told me I had to contact these people myself, and that the purchase was made in Bentley California, but I live in alabama Bently California Author: linden, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sq* procuts CA

Feb 04 2016
Castle dental False advertising/ misinformation Spring Texas Author: Spring, Texas Dental Services: Castle dental Spring, Texas

Feb 03 2016
True Derma Fraudulent Representation Nationwide Author: Oviedo, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: True Derma Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
 she said that I would get a $500 check advance but she lied detroit Michigan Author: inkster , Michigan Financial Services: maximum tax service detroit , Michigan

Feb 03 2016
wyotech horrible recruiting representative showed true colors Laramie Wyoming Author: moreno valley, California Mechanics: wyotech Laramie, Wyoming

Feb 02 2016
Paces Dentistry: Tabassian S Kadie DDS What a rip off dentist!!  Atlanta GA Untrue report Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Dental Services: Paces Dentistry: Tabassian S Kadie DDS Georgia

Feb 01 2016
realestateauctions.com promotes training to auction real estate but charges for a company overview and their goals. Wants additional money to provide actual training. They are all about getting others to sign up for traing and split the cost with you. A true MLM company. Palo Alto Internet Author: Arroyo Grande, California Auctions: realestateauctions.com Internet

Jan 29 2016
Bank of America Ruined my credit reporting on a closed account years later. Nationwide Reply Author: Monroeville, Alabama Credit Services: Bank of America Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
BENNETT MEDICAL SUPPLY aka BENNETT MEDICAL SERVICES THIS COMPANY SHAMELESSLY MARKS UP PRICES BY MORE THAN 500% - UNACCEPTABLE!! LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Nevada Medical Supplies: BENNETT MEDICAL SUPPLY LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jan 29 2016
Jackson Hewitt 500% increase over last years tax prep for same 1040-EZ Same 1040-EZ return last year $50 this year $250 Jacksonville Florida Not quite so bad Author: Jacksonville, Florida Income Tax Service: Jackson Hewitt Jacksonville, Florida

Jan 28 2016
Best Priced Dentistry Dr. Alberto Coto Calvo Terribly botched dental work San Jose, Costa Rica Author: Lewes, Delaware Dental Services: Best Priced Dentistry San Jose, Other

Jan 28 2016
AmericaRx N/A Charged Me For an Item I Never Physikcally Received Queens New York Author: whittier, California Dental Services: AmericaRx Queens, New York