Your Search | true wireless .com

Aug 22 2014
Assurance Wireless Sends each text twice; scams on top ups; foreign customer service reps argue Parsippany New Jersey Author: Kansas City, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Internet

Aug 21 2014
Sygmund Williams Beware of Cool Handle .com also known as Cool Handle Hosting? Been Ripped Off By Them Los Angeles California Author: Fresno, California Internet Services: Sygmund Williams Los Angeles, California

Aug 21 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS, VERIZON WIRELESS ARE LIARS AND DONT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS pHONE SUPPORT Nationwide Author: CANYON COUNTRY,, California Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
cricket wireless cricket wireless gave no warning to customers of the new change and inability to use phones purchase within the year Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: cricket wireless Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Plexus Worldwide, Plexus Wireless, Plexus Pink, Know Now Foundation, Plexus Worldwide, Plexus Worldwide Inc, Plexus HoldCo, Plexus Holdings Inc., Industry Print Solutions, Tarl Robinson, Alfred Pettersen, Serena Molangi, Plexus Slim Slander, False Claims, Deceptive and knowingly Misleading - to say the least Scottsdale Arizona Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Supplemental Health Programs: Plexus Worldwide Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 21 2014
Advanced marketing group Amg-support@wi.rr.com mailingbrochure. Com They charged me $24 and told me I get a mailing package of brochures , in 7 business days. Nationwide
Author: Pasadena, Texas Internet Fraud: Advanced marketing group Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Mobile Systems Wireless My Phone Shield a charge on my credit card $4.99 monthly since the time I purchased my phone almost 2 yrs ago and I was not aware of the charge. It was so small that I have overlooked it while paying my bill online. Milpitas California Author: san jose, California Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Systems Wireless Milpitas, California

Aug 20 2014
ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Nicole johnson@ge.com/Nicole Johnson principal. Tom Wilson principal P.O.box 960061 Orlando Florida 32896-0061Www.go ge . capital. Com this is Cooper said go to Walgreens Walmart or Rite Aid and purchase a greendot card put a hundred and sixty eight for security when I did that I am to give him the cold of the green dot moneypak card he said ok all is well in 15 to 20 minutes the loan will be placed into your account. that never happened instead he called p.o.box 960061 Orlando florida 32896-0061 Author: Michigan, Michigan Computer Fraud: ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Internet

Aug 19 2014
CreditKarma.com credit karma They used my personal information ,SSN and birthdate, to steal money from my account!! 100% TRUE Internet Author: minden, Louisiana Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditKarma.com Internet

Aug 19 2014
Verizon wireless and Best Buy on Central Ave Yonkers ny Verizon requested I give my SS card to the salesperson Nationwide Author: hartsdale, New York Financial Services: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
888-434-9936.com 8884349936.com Scam Fraud Charge on Credit Card Plantation Internet Author: Durham, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: 888-434-9936.com Internet

Aug 19 2014
Tracfone Wireless Inc/Simple Mobile Simple Mobile FRAUDULENT ADVERSITESMENT, CONSUMER FRAUD BY SIMPLE MOBILE! Miami Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Wireless Inc/Simple Mobile Miami, Florida

Aug 18 2014
airjordansshoeshop.com allsalesstore Chinese the most bad seller, selling fake Nike shoes and tell us all he sell is true shoes,after you bought the items, and discovered it's fake, they will never reply your email anymore QINGDAO China
Author: norco, California Clothing Stores: airjordansshoeshop.com Internet

Aug 18 2014
Precision Garage True Scoundrels at what they do, Incredibly high markups leave cutovers HOSED Cleveland Nationwide Author: Ohio Garage Door Companies: Precision Garage Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
ADE/ADA Remodeling I agree with everyone else. This company and its employees are criminals. Everything said about them is 100% true. I too have contacted police, State of Florida and local FBI dania Beach Florida Author: ft lauderdale, Florida Consumer Services: ADE/ADA Remodeling dania Beach, Florida

Aug 17 2014
eValueSoftWare,com used an error in order to charge order twice and ignored requests for credit Park City Utah Author: Sebastopol, California Computer Software: eValueSoftWare,com Park City, Utah

Aug 17 2014
Sprint Wireless Deceptive Contract Practices and a series of covered up lies Overland Park, KS Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Telephones: Sprint Wireless Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
Connections I think there are multiple affiliated names Connections123.com Fraud entry bills credit card multiple times Omaha Nebraska Author: Zanesville, Ohio Multi-Level Marketing: Connections Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 16 2014
8885294329.com Scam Fraud Charge on Credit Card Weeki Wachee Internet Author: Largo, Florida Credit & Debt Services: 8885294329.com Internet

Aug 16 2014
Verizon Wireless San Diego, Hassan, George P? customer service Bait, switch, unknown add of phone lines to my account San DIego Nationwide Author: Carlsbad, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless San Diego Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
Verizon wireless DOESN'T CARE in my opinion Appleton Wisconsin Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Appleton, Wisconsin

Aug 15 2014
Stevenson Automotive Group Laura Sawyer;Pat Kabolla Not true to their words No training if they dont like you. not good people to work for, bad and negative atomosphere Wilmington North Carolina
Author: Shallotte, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Group Wilmington, North Carolina

Aug 15 2014
Melissa Bryan Medium, Outlaw Life Enterprises LLC, Senora C Christmas Character Paranormal show used to vent spleen about things best left unsaid. Arroyo Seco, New Mexico
Author: , Arizona Psychic: Melissa Bryan Arroyo Seco, New Mexico

Aug 13 2014
a2z Development Center an Amazon Company, Amber Mosely, Regina Lucas, Emily Davis, Bryan Reyes To good to be true offer of employment Morristown New Jersey Author: Mc Cleary, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: a2z Development Center Morristown, New Jersey

Aug 13 2014
Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia I just wanna say I wanted to try your product and was very excited. When I = got the 14 trial bottle I used it for about a week and a half and got sick = taking this for a week. I called customer service to cancel the order. My C= ard was charged on 08/13/2014 for 80 some dollars. I get that too, but if i= ‘m cancelling why am i still being charged. you customer service rep tells = me you do not sell 14 day trials. she says the bottle is a 60 day supply th= at I got. NOT TRUE. the bottle has on it 30 capsules, you take 2 aday so th= at 14 well 15 days, not a 30 day. all I want is to be reimbursed the money = I was charged on 08/13/2014. The girl did cancel my order, so thank you for= that although I have yet to get a conformation on that. I asked to speak t= o a supervisor and she refused. Then to top it off she threaten to hang up = on me. Not very good customer service. through the whole thing I wasnt mad = or raised my voice until she threatened to disconnect the call. so I apolog= ize for that. Is there anything you can do? - See more at: http://www.slimmeryougarciniacambogia.org/?page_id=24#sthash.cMjJESje.dpuf Wilmington Delaware Author: pennsville, New Jersey Weight Control: Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia Wilmington, Delaware