Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

true wireless .com

Showing 26-50 of 17,580 Found Reports For more specific results for "true wireless .com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 07 2017
NCE National Co dress of Employers Rip off ... they offered me 80/20 for regular office visits and 5000 deductible ...but deductible was supposed to be for hospital and major life events ONLY ...EVERYTHING else was supposed to be 80/20...NOT TRUE...i went for my well check and I found out nothing was covered at all...npt even a penny...they told me pre existing conditions are ok but nothing was covered...ehen I called them they just played stupid and the lady refused to cancel my insurance so I have to go through my bank to stop further payments. Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Health Insurance: NCE National Co dress of Employers Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
circket wireless i have went to 30 stores they wont sell me a windows 650 phone they say no longer sell them wrong crop office still sell them, local store wont do it. crop office make pay another month of service if you buy it on line when you already have service. sebring Florida Author: SEBRING, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: circket wireless Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Studypool Inc JOSE, EMMA, DANUBIA, CHUCK The first time I purchased a paper and they never sent it, I asked for it several times saying I had not received it. They kept sending me to another site. Then I threatened them and said I wanted my money back and they said no. They finally sent the paper a day later. So Chuck wrote me when I told them I was going to slaughter them with word of mouth, so they said they would give me my money back and actually gave me $10.00 more. So I said ok. I ordered another paper and I paid $80.00 well they took the $80.00 and then stole another $16.00 that I NEVER approved and said that I did, So I am holding true to my word and I am going to tell everyone whether they listen or not. I will go to the po house bringing this s*pool down! Saint Louis, Internet MO Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Studypool Inc Internet

Mar 06 2017
Michael Kerner, PhD/Counseling & Mental Health Intentinally producing a flawed custody repport San Jose California Faking requirements Author: California Child Protective Services: Michael Kerner, PhD/Counseling & Mental Health San Jose, California

Mar 06 2017
Just Paving and Sealcoating Inc Garden State Asphalt, Velvet Top, Budget Monkey Sealcoating & Paving. Charles Zambuto, Victor Zambuto, Sandy Stanko, Lisa Marie Stanko, Sandy Zambuto Crooks, Theives, Con Artists, Fraud, Theft, Lies, Stole, Scam. Easton Pennsylvania
This is Just Paving and Sealcoating. None of this information is true. Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Just Paving and Sealcoating Inc Easton, Pennsylvania

Mar 05 2017
California physics Said the same thing over that wasn't true during a reading kept me on the phone just to state the same thing over and over again Internet Author: carencro, Louisiana Liars: California physics Internet

Mar 02 2017
Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Vantage Acceptance's managers and employees are dedicated, knowledgeable and educated in their practices. For every one person hired, there are approximately 15-20 who were not. Vantage Acceptance rus a tight ship. Which is a good thing. *UPDATE: Vantage Acceptance pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Vantage Acceptance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!!! Author: Anaheim, California Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hills, California

Mar 02 2017
knight transportation TRUE KNIGHT USA KNIGHT USA Author: sulphur springs, Texas Prostitutes: knight transportation

Mar 02 2017
Trade Like Chuck True Scam Trade Like Chuck Book I compared against My System His is terrible. He gets in late most of the time Kearney Missouri Author: Chicago, Illinois Online Trading: Trade Like Chuck Kearney, Missouri

Mar 02 2017
BBVA Compass Bank MANIPULATING DATES TO COLLECT NSF FEES CLAIMING REALTIME ..only on certain transactions...when the money was in the account. Livingston Texas
That's great...but Author: Livingston, Texas Banks: BBVA Compass Bank Livingston, Texas

Mar 01 2017
Scott rabb MTL reno Monsieur toitureLe docteur toiture To good to be true? It's because it's a scam. These people have scammed so many people it's sad I'm just putting their new phone number here after being scammed by them. Beware they swam very nice Scott guy says he's loosing his mother to cancer a real worthless coward. Montreal Quebec
Author: Montreal, Quebec Roofing Companies: Scott rabb Montreal, Quebec

Feb 28 2017
bernardarnault19's profile photo bernardarnault19@163.com fgilliam0009@gmail.com revfatherfrankmichaeljohn@gmail.com kennethbrown801@yahoo.co.ukRECEIVER...OLUFEMI YUSUF AZEEZ Want to donate big money to me because Mr. Arnault is dying he says Staten Island New York City Author: Vista, California Cash Services: bernardarnault19's profile photo bernardarnault19@163.com Staten Island, New York

Feb 28 2017
Verizon Wireless Misrepresentations Topanga,California, Henderson, Nevada Author: Somerset, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
True Results Sewed my stomach to my colon! Houston Texas Author: Galveston, Texas Weightloss Programs: True Results Houston, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Damonaz Design, LLC Luis Campos The owner did not understand my needs delivered me a unusable website, refused to give any refund Naples Florida we all make mistakes and misunderstandings happen Author: naples, Florida Websites: Damonaz Design, LLC Naples, Florida

Feb 28 2017
Leroy scott Help & hand services LLC Took 1700 cash down for 3 junk cars instead of returning money down after problem with 1st junk car. He lie and Dont have a licensed mechanic. Will not let you test drive car first and increase each sale saying it is better than the other junk car. Don't do business with this fraudulent person. Can't be true. Cars sold with holes in tires dangerous saler Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Auto Dealers: Leroy scott

Feb 27 2017
Ups420.com Clone Queen, THCplant.com, Googleweed.com, OG9.com, OGHydro and Delivery Ups420.com BRENDON KENNEDY Convicted Felon/Con Artist/Scammer/Thief Newport Beach CaliforInternet Author: Newport Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ups420.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Magnetphonecable.com Magnetphonecable .com Scam, other products on market, stealing from customers West Seneca Internet
Author: Waterford, Michigan Communications & Networking: Magnetphonecable.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Sprint Sprint PCS, Sprint wireless, sprint corporation Unauthorized charges, deceptive sales tactics, outrageous undisclosed fees, and complete lack of accountability. Sprint ripped me off, a long time customer. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
Magnetic phone cable .com original magnetic phone cable scammed me West Seneca New Jersey Author: rialto, California Cellular Phone Companies: Magnetic phone cable .com West Seneca, New Jersey

Feb 25 2017
Rick Gervers Liar, fraud, all reports on this site are true Arlington Zoosk dating Author: Frisco, Texas Adult Web Site: Rick Gervers Internet

Feb 24 2017
Toyota dealer  I buy a car there they changed the car on me and the interest they put on the paper they charge me on the car is not true  Newrochelle New York
You were taken to the cleaners Author: White plains, New York Accounting: Toyota dealer NewRochelle ny Newrochelle , New York

Feb 23 2017
True Wireless Lifeline Fraud Nationwide Author: Glenpool, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: True Wireless Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
$300 Data Recovery WARNING!! $300 DATA RECOVERY IS A FRAUD! DO NOT SEND YOUR HARD DRIVE! Los Angeles California
300DDR Sham Data Recovery Author: madison, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: $300 Data Recovery Los Angeles, California

Feb 22 2017
PM Milestone YOSIF LIMITED, Hassan Eliwa This company has fabricated at least ten persons, who either claim to work for non-existent companies or companies that don't employ them on Linkedin which repetitive post ads for his project templates. Massey, Auckland Rebuttal is b******* Author: Bexley, Alabama Legal Process Services: PM Milestone Massey, Auckland,