Your Search | true wireless .com

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
ssm group Phoenix Processing called and said I owe money for a past loan I had had andcif I dont pay I will be sued. would not give any information to confirm its true Author: Portland, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: ssm group

Aug 24 2015
Malik Hamid Zaman Malik Hamid Zaman Sr, American Immigration Dream Realty, American Immigration Through Realty, Great Properties In South Florida Malik Zaman, Con-Artist Realtor of South Florida and Canada West Palm Beach Florida
Malik Zaman has an evil code of ethics Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Realtors: Malik Hamid Zaman Internet

Aug 24 2015
Shaw Financial Incorporated I was suppose to call Mary Walker but i didnt i looked the company up on the internet because it sounded to good to be true los angeles California Author: kendallville, Indiana Financial Services: Shaw Financial Incorporated los angeles, California

Aug 23 2015
Verizon Wireless Deceptive sales and warranty practices Nationwide Verizon Wireless Uses Deceptive Sales Practices Author: Oxnard, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
Savvy365 Jessica Cox, Savvy365.com, Travis Cox Fraudulent Web Design Vancouver, Washington Further response to false claims by Kedar Fredarick Author: Boston, Massachusetts Internet Marketing Companies: Savvy365 Vancouver, Washington

Aug 23 2015
Verizon Wireless Inaccurate data charges and notices Suffolk Nationwide Data in Background Author: Suffolk, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: David Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
CreditKarma,com How They Make Money San Francisco California Internet So where is the ripoff? Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: CreditKarma,com Internet

Aug 21 2015
Clearlink insurance Agent #420633 in order for me to,sign up for The Genera,He told me if I didn't have an accident within the first 45 days I would have -0- deductible on anything that happened. And he told me True Protectionwas included @no charge I was charged $75 and he said my daughter was on policy but she wasn't costing more money. Nationwide Author: cookeville, Tennessee Car Insurance: Clearlink insurance Nationwide

Verizon Wireless & Kyocera P***-poor customer service Statesboro Nationwide
Author: Statesboro, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Verizon Wireless Michelle Berges opened an unauthorized account in my name, switching me from a $35/month auto pay to another plan at $48/month. Mind you, I had a flip phone! No one at the Lakewood store was capable of assisting the removal of this new account and flat out told me if I didn't pay the bill they will simply turn it over to collections - which they would. Run and run fast away from any Verizon store. Take a look at the employees and listen to them, they are a cult, they are all about the same age, talk the same language, dress alike (red sneakers). They lie and their managers will back them up all the way. Verizon is good to their employees but not their customers. Lakewood Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Employers: Verizon Wireless Lakewood, Colorado

Aug 21 2015
Crickett Wireless of Rock Hill, S.C. Lied to and Cheated out of Pay! Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Crickett Wireless of Rock Hill, S.C. Rock Hill, South Carolina

Aug 20 2015
Black People Meet.com wwwblackpeoplemeet,com took my money then unable to access the site always want upgrade. Nationwide Author: Wichita , Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Black People Meet.com Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Damian DMYSTROVSSKY DAMIAN DELANGERON SCAM DANGEROUS MAN,ILLEGAL RESIDENT USA FAKE MULTIMEDIA SITE ,HANG OUT WITH CRIMINALS santa monica California
Author of those False Allegations from the same Scammer DMYTRYKOVSKYY aka Damian Delangeron,Noblesse Oblige etc.. Author: santa monica, California Festivals & Event Services: Damian DYMYSTROVSSKY santa monica, California

Aug 19 2015
AMP Talent Group AMP, Anne Marie Perrault Complete Rip Off. Waste of Time and Money. Toronto, Ontario
AMP Talent Group Stands Behind its True Positive Reputation Not Defamatory ‘Anonymous’ Posts Author: Toronto, Ontario Modeling Agencies: AMP Talent Group Toronto, Ontario

Aug 18 2015
rcicruiser.com misleading statements such as no additional fee except for giv tax and port fee..this is not true internet Author: Staten Island, New York Cruises: rcicruisers.com

Aug 18 2015
Verizen Wireless Store salesman KO Did not replace glass screen saver with smudges underneath Port Jefferson Station New York Author: Port Jefferson Station, New York Telephones: Verizon Wireless Store Port Jefferson Station, New York

Aug 18 2015
Axxion club Sammy Ayala a rep of the corporate Scams people by telling them to invest $1080.00 and the company will put people under them and make you money which is not true Houston Texas Axxion is a scam Author: Houston, Texas Legal Services: Axxion club Houston, Texas

Aug 17 2015
Trevor Brady A Wireless Fraud - LIES- Unethical Exton Pennsylvania Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Trevor Brady A Wireless Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2015
Discount retail store services Dollar stores services THE TRUE DEFINITION OF SCAMMERS!!! Las Vegas, Nevada Author: California Small Business Services: Discount retail store services Las Vegas,, Nevada

Aug 17 2015
Dekalb Auto Salvage dekalbautosalvagegeorgia.com Dekalb Auto Salvage dekalbautosalvagegeorgia.com Fake Parts, Higher Mileage, NOT TRUE ADVERTISING Lithonia, GA
Author: atlanta, Car Parts & Accessories: Dekalb Auto Salvage dekalbautosalvagegeorgia.com/ Internet

Aug 17 2015
International Talent Showcase ITS Nothing they say was true Providence Rhode Island Author: Yulee, Florida Ticket Sales: International Talent Showcase Providence, Rhode Island

Aug 16 2015
Market Survey Information Inc and/or Zen Communication Possible secret shopper job opportunity presented to me turned out to be a total scam. Too good to be true is exactly what this is! Norflok Nationwide
Author: yatesville , Georgia Cash Services: Market Survey Information Inc Nationwide

Aug 14 2015
Royal Oak Financial Group A true fiasco Troy, Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Loans: Royal Oak Financial Group Michigan

Aug 14 2015
Everhart Honda HSBC auto financing Bought a ford E-250 to start a carpet cleaning business and by 90,000 miles had to pay $2000 for a new transmission. I needed a v-8 E-250because of the weight of the machines was carrying. Even on the title it says it's a V8 E-250 and wasn't untili needed a catalytic converter that the mechanic told me that there was a V-6 in it instead of a V-8. So that explains why I needed a new transmission so early on. Not to mention I know I paid more for a V-8 than aV-6 that was in it. What a dummy I am to have taken this long to figure that out !!one other small thing that's really no big deal, I drove the van home from buying it which was only several miles from my house but when I got home I noticed a big crack in the windshield and called them immediately to let them know. They told me it had to have happened in those few minutes driving it home which was not true. I'll also be honest I had bad credit and just really needed that can so bad and they knew that so I was charged 18% interesting the life of the loan. San Diego California Author: Troutman, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Everhart Honda San Diego , California