Your Search | true wireless .com

Jul 11 2014
usa financialservices They are sending e-mails claiming there is a court proceeding scheduled to take funds from my wages. There have been several emails claiming I had a loan from them which isnt true Internet Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Loans: usa financialservices Internet

Jul 10 2014
Ann George Pyschic Clairvoyant, AnnGeorge.com, Ann George Studios Ann George is has NO pyschic abilities--we had a total disconnected in my reading. None of her predictions came true Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Psychic: Ann George Pyschic Clairvoyant, AnnGeorge.com, Ann George Studios Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Tony Griffi handsongolfconsulting.com lie untruthful deceiving fraudulent secretive unprofessional ripoff disaster lunatic Camlachie, Ontario
Author: Sarnia, Ontario Golf Courses: Tony Griffi Camlachie, Ontario

Jul 10 2014
verizon wireless Rebate scam and collusion with Citibank N.A. delevering bogus prepaid credit cards Redmond Washington Author: Enumclaw,, Washington Internet Service Providers: verizon wireless Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 10 2014
Timeshare-Answers worse then the time share itself Orlando, Florida Author: Gresham, Oregon Telemarketers: Timeshare-Answers Orlando, Florida

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Cash Advance USA Mike &James Williams I am toooo mad to be creative - but after reading all the others all I can say is SAME SAME. All that is true & by the sounds of things I got off lucky as I only lost $250.00 Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Loans: Cash Advance USA Internet

Jul 09 2014
Dot Com Marketing EdgeCore Marketing Do not what they are doing Winter Park Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Media: Dot Com Marketing Winter Park, Florida

Jul 09 2014
Optionetics - George Fontanills - Tom Gentile ripoff Misleading Advertising, Seminar and course materials OK but certain critical information have been (deliberately?) omitted in their advertisements and promises Redwood City California Author: Seattle, Washington Corrupt Companies: Optionetics Redwood City, California

Jul 09 2014
Allied Industries, Inc Samsung SignsAdtronix Signs Inc. Scott Fitzsimmons came to our buisness and sold us a sign. After hunting him down and informing him we had his personal address we finally received a call back and received the sign. After installing the sign we have been unable to use the led sign due to improper software and no wireless security key. Kansas City Missouri Author: Odessa, Texas Sign Shops: Allied Industries, Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 09 2014
T-Mobile Team Mobile Team Mobile WirelessT-Mobile Wireless Lying about service charges over and over again as well as over charging on wireless bill almost every month for 8 years Nationwide Author: Trevose, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
4myrebates dot com Tiger Direct rebates never received Naperville Il Illinois Author: Johnston City, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: 4myrebates dot com Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
AT&T wireless Billing scam Nationwide Author: salem, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T wireless Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Advance Services Too good to be true but integrity would go a long way Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Timeshare Rentals: Advance Services Internet

Jul 08 2014
Verizon Wireless Fusion Broadband-- don't believe sales agents Signed on for a trial of their broadband, lost my landline, got an unwanted wireless contract Nationwide Author: new florence, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Verizon Wireless Fusion Broadband Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Bill Zinke Human Resource Services, Inc. Deplorable Work Environment with an Archaic & Abusive Boss Boulder, Colorado Author: boulder, Colorado Employers: Bill Zinke Boulder, Colorado

Jul 07 2014
Tele Direct Not True To Their Word Sacramento California Author: Saint James, New York Telemarketing Companies: Tele Direct Sacramento, California

Jul 07 2014
Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio Ripoff Acting School New York New York Author: New York, New York Modeling Schools: Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio New York, New York

Jul 07 2014
PDM.GROUP LLL Promised to make big money on Amizon with the advertisement they were supplying. Said I could make between $1,000 to 5,000 a month. Said that I would make 15% of everything sold on my site. When I had not received any money from Amizon, I wrote them, and with their appology I was told that a new advertisement campaign would be started. I talked to Amazon and was told that this was not true. I would not receive any money until my commissions reached $200. I feel that this is a major rip off, trying this first before I call my credit card company. Phoenix Arizona Author: louisville, Kentucky Advertising Agencies: PDM.GROUP LLL Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 07 2014
improveit360.com Improveit360; i360 Lie to customers about annual contract Columbus, Ohio Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Marketing Companies: www.improveit360.com Columbus, Ohio

Jul 07 2014
Verizon Wireless ETF fees have gotten out of hand!!!!! ST. Thomas Nationwide Author: East Peoria, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
electronics.com electronics8881.com Bait and switch rip off with no return communications Internet Author: livingston, Montana Miscellaneous Electronics: electronics.com Internet

Jul 07 2014
MMOOK.com Goldicq International Sales Ltd rip off lie non-delivery steal take-money scam do not do buisiness mmook,com, Internet China I'm guessing Internet Author: North Carolina Small Business Services: MMOOK.com Internet