Your Search | truly ergonomic
Approximately 588 Reports Found

Jul 01 2015
I.D.D. I was notified by mail that I.D.D. selected me as a Cash Prize Winner for millions of dollars and ask me to send them $20 for processing delivery. There was no phone number attached to contact this company. I am unable to verify if I am truly a Winner. Told me I was a Cash Winner of millions of dollars and ask for $20 for processing fee. Commack New York Author: anonymous, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: I.D.D. Commack, New York

Jun 23 2015
United notification center If I was truly a winner why would I have to give them money if I'm winning money they would take it from the money I'm winning right you don't pay money to get money Wantagh New York Author: shawneemission, Kansas Loan Brokers: United notification center Wantagh, New York

May 30 2015
(((REDACTED BY EDITOR FOR ABUSE OF WEBSITE))), lying, stealing, victimizing everyone (((REDACTED)))
ED YOU ROCK!!!!! Author: Dillsburg, Pennsylvania Religion: (((REDACTED BY EDITOR DUE TO ABUSE OF WEBSITE)))

May 14 2015
Racquel Moore Rosemary Eramo/Rosemary Bossi Clairvoyant Spriritual Teacher, mindcontrol and cultist/ unethical behaviour Los Angeles California Racquel Moore is a spiritual leader, mentor, friend and truly one of the kindest people I have ever met. Author: Los Angeles , California Religion: Racquel Moore California

Apr 20 2015
DANA JOHN PLATT ECOMMERCEGROWTHCONSULTING.COM Dana wanted me to send him money before he got started on a website , my situation changed and I didn't need the website after all , he refused to send me any money at all ... and told me to F*** Off .. I understand him wanting to keep a portion of it but not all of it .. Internet
Dana and I have reached a understanding .. Author: Lompoc, California Computer Marketing Companies: DANA JOHN PLATT Internet

Apr 15 2015
Paramount Acceptance Corp, Vasa Fitness, Gold's Gym, Lifestyles 2000, Spa Fitness Truly predatory and malicious contracting and billing practices Salt Lake City Utah Author: Utah Health Spas: Paramount Acceptance Corp Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 14 2015
Total Home Exteriors TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Total Home Exteriors Successful Because Staff Truly Cares About 100% Customer Satisfaction *UPDATE: Total Home Exteriors, Inc. pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Total Home Exteriors, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I had a Great experience. Author: overland park, Kansas Roofing Companies: Total Home Exteriors , Mike Rimkus denver, Colorado

Apr 14 2015
Bari Ann ( Lynn ) Phillips moves in and never pays rent and has home owners removed on false charges burlington, pemberton, Nationwide
Truly Sorry Author: Pemberton, New Jersey Landlords: Bari Ann ( Lynn ) Phillips Nationwide

Apr 06 2015
CGTV, Karen Greer Models New York, Kristina Mesquita False Advertising - Scamming for Money Nationwide Regarding ANONYMOUS Author: Kissimmee, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: CGTV Nationwide

Mar 10 2015
Yancey Events REVIEW: Yancey Events’ goal is clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Yancey Events. Yancey Events is dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Employees trained to do whatever it takes to make the client happy. Scott Yancey is pleased to have Yancey Events join the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Las Vegas, Nevada. *UPDATE:Yancey Events recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Ryan Oliver Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Realtors: Yancey Events Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 09 2015
Adorama Customer service New york New York Truly unbelievable Author: trophy club, Texas Cameras & Video: Adorama New york, New York

Mar 03 2015
Swift Funds, LLC Swift Funds Collection Agency Swift Funds, LLC is revoked in NV and CA - Any business this company conducts is truly fraudulent Rolling Hills Estates California Author: AUSTIN, Texas Collection Agencies: Swift Funds, LLC Rolling Hills Estates,

Feb 25 2015
Keeton CPA REVIEW: Lynda R. Keeton CPA’s professionals trained, certified, to offer best services in industry. Keeton CPA hires only highly qualified individuals, maintaining the highest levels of education. Keeton CPA continues to improve skills by attending continuing education seminars, classes, researching challenging issues through state-of-the-art technology & through truly understanding clients' needs. *UPDATE: Lynda R. Keeton CPA pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Keeton CPA recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. False and hateful posting Author: las vegas, Nevada Accounting: Lynda Keeton-Cardno CPA las vegas, Nevada

39, Report #1209665

Feb 17 2015
fromyouflowers from you flowers From you flowers truly does not care about its consumers old saybrook Connecticut Author: phoenix, Arizona Franchises: fromyouflowers old saybrook, Connecticut

40, Report #1206317

Feb 16 2015
Judge Philip Trompeter Judge Trompeter is DSS' puppet. He is incapable of individual thought (judgement). DSS makes him look like the fool he truly is. salem Virginia Point.. Author: mankato, Minnesota Attorneys & Legal Services: Judge Philip Trompeter salem, Virginia

41, Report #1209116

Feb 14 2015
FREEDOMPOP Truly DECEPTIVE Company -- Avoid !!! Used and Damaged Phones Being Sent Out !!! Los Angeles California
Author: East Greenwich, Rhode Island Cellular Phone Companies: FREEDOMPOP Los Angeles, California

42, Report #1208899

Feb 13 2015
h20 bolt RIP OFF NOT TRULY UNLIMITED baltimore Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Internet Fraud: h20 bolt Internet

43, Report #1206458

Feb 03 2015
Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck Jackson Mississippi
Your update just shows your ignorance and closed mind Author: Jackson, Mississippi Banks: Bank Plus Jackson, Mississippi

44, Report #1203793

Jan 30 2015
First Select Travel Travel Center/Fun Time Travel The story I was told was that First Select Travel buys back corporate vacation packages and you are able to resell them at wholesale prices. I was then given the speech about how I had 15 months and all vouchers were transferable ..and I could even sell them if I decided I did not want to travel. What you failed to tell me was I would be dealing with, so far, THREE different agencies, all of which claim no responsibility for the $$ I gave you and each one asking for MORE money. You give people 72 hours to cancel knowing FULL WELL we won't find any of this out within that 72 hours. I want my money back.$378.00 paid on December 20, 2014.I work hard for my $$. This is just cruel! Clarksburg Maryland If you were truly innocent travel center and funtime Author: New Jersey Travel Services: First Select Travel Clarksburg, Maryland

45, Report #1203261

Jan 21 2015
Cincinnati Bell The added services to my account without my permission and every month I call to cancel them they assure me they have been canceled yet do not, so they are basically refusing to cancel the extra services and tells me they assure to me it is now canceled but continues to bill me, They also tell me a investigation will be opened that my situation will be looked into that they will have someone contact me within 48 hours but none of this has ever happened. All I want is to pay what I truly owe and get rid of them all together but I have no possible way of doing this because they wont help me. they act like they do then continue to bill me again and again each month after every phone call and email. I cant even count how many hours I have spent trying to take care of this through both phone and emails and social media ,facebook, which they deleted my last post off of their page becuase I asked others for help with obtaining a phone number to someone who will actually help me. Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati , Ohio Cable TV: Cincinnati Bell Nationwide

46, Report #1202586

Jan 18 2015
SpotFN truly a scam London, United Kingdom Internet Author: Visalia, California E-trade: SpotFN Internet

Jan 14 2015
coserv SCAM Corinth Texas Lets fight together Author: , Texas Electrical Services: coserv Corinth, Texas

48, Report #1200455

Jan 09 2015
Ken Monilaw I truly believe all the stories I have read here Schaumburg Illinois
Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Ken Monilaw Schaumburg, Illinois

49, Report #1197424

Jan 04 2015
realsearchresults (((REDACTED)) very rude fraud demaning credit card info false claims! Scottsdale Arizona That guy lied! Author: Washburn, Wisconsin Sales People: realsearchresults Scottsdale, Arizona

50, Report #1191852

Nov 28 2014
Avoir Skin Velour Skin Truly a SCAM, Rip-off, False Representation of Product, Beware; Do not give your Credit Card to these people... Santa Ana California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Beauty Salons: Avoir Skin Santa Ana , California