Your Search | trump institute

Oct 23 2016
Film Connection Institute Horrible Job Placement Program. los angeles California Author: elk grove, California Private Schools: Film Connection los angeles, California

Oct 16 2016
Art Institute of San Diego Lied about our loan, excessively charge me, 100% interest San Diego California Author: Hanford, California Loans: Art Institute of San Diego california

Oct 15 2016
Black Hills Regional Eye Institute Lied to in order to set an appointment, resulted in getting ripped off Majorly Rapid City South Dakota Resolved finally Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Opticians: Black Hills Regional Eye Institute Rapid City, South Dakota

Oct 14 2016
Business Computer Training Institute , BCTI,  Mohela US Department of Education, Direct Loans. I was young and Nieve when I was financially raped by BCTI. All programs were out dated and I didn't learn anything. Fife Washington Author: Cle-Elum, Washington Federal Government: Business Computer Training Institute (BCTI)

Oct 10 2016
Medical Prep institute of Tampa bay 2304 Busch Bvld Tampa Florida Stay away from this school it's a scam Tampa Florida Author: Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Medical Prep institute of Tampa bay Tampa, Florida

Oct 09 2016
Business Computer Training Institute BCTI This school was a scam. 14 years later, I'm still paying for it! Fife Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Trade Schools: Business Computer Training Institute Fife, Washington

Oct 05 2016
Channel Choice Dave Johnson Like Trump : Channel Choice doesn't pay sub-contractor Sacramento Nationwide
Author: Ft Myers, Florida Cable TV: Channel Choice Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Tata Ngolo The Real TataNgolo ngoloinstitute.com / join/checkout Tata Ngolo Institute. Inc. WAS ENROLLING STUDENTS FOR CLASSES on 8/23/2016 I paid Tata Ngolo $121.00 to join. After about a month Tata Ngolo was no where to be found everything was deleted and no where to be found on social media YouTube Etc....j Chicago or Florida United States Internet-based Author: City, Ohio Cult Organizations: Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Internet

Sep 15 2016
Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay Jena Fadziso This school is a scam who prey on students Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Health Care Education: Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay Tampa, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Faith Green Timmons Injecting politics into Church and having no moral compass Flint Michigan
Trump and his Supporters Smearing Faith Green Timmons Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Faith Green Timmons Flint, Michigan

Sep 14 2016
IMQ Institute for Medical Quality Institute For Medical Quality , IMQ, Total SCAM, DISHONEST GROUP, FRAUD, UNPROFESSIONAL San Francisco California Author: Texas Health Care Education: IMQ San Francisco, California

Sep 13 2016
Cannabis Industry Institute AKA Dispensary Management TodayAKA National Cannabis Industry Database Selling a database / email list filled with junk address and spam trap Internet Mistaken Report Author: Los angeles, California Internet Marketing Companies: Cannabis Industry Institute Internet

Sep 10 2016
Securities Institute Stay away! Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Security Institute Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Securities Institute of America Sloppy, inaccurate, dated, New York New York Author: Khon Kaen, Alabama Education & Learning Centers: Securities Institute of America New York,

Sep 08 2016
Central Texas Phlebotomy Institute Phlebotomy certification course Seguin TX   -   Texas Author: Garrison, Texas Healthcare Centers: Central Texas Phlebotomy Institute TX

Sep 08 2016
Jason B. Diamond, M.D. REVIEW: Jason B. Diamond, M.D. has an ongoing commitment to total patient satisfaction. Dr. Diamond’s past and current approach to his practice is focused on providing the highest quality of care to his patients *UPDATE: Dr. Jason B. Diamond – The Diamond Face Institute pledges his commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jason B. Diamond recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I just wanted to share my dissapointing story Author: New York, New York Plastic Surgeons: Jason B. Diamond, M.D., F.A.C.S. TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ … businesses you can trust. Dr. Diamond, highly skilled surgeon dedicated to total safety, comfort, satisfaction of patients. From first meeting to last post-op check-up, Dr. Diamond continues to exceed expectations due to attention to detail, friendly bedside manner, & excellent work. “Known for high quality” Beverly Hills, New York, Dubai, California

Sep 07 2016
ITT Technical Institute High Tuition, Limited Educational Value Ripoff Norwood Ohio Just saying Author: Williamsburg, Ohio Colleges and Universities: ITT Technical Institute-Norwood, Ohio Norwood, Ohio

Sep 06 2016
Arizona Automotive Institute AAI I ateend AAI for 10 months and whin I singhed up I wase told told by thim that thay would carry my loan but at the end of the 10 months I wese told that I woul need to take out A expensive loan to pay it off befor thay would give me my deploma the instruckters did not know what thay wer doing I did NOT get my moneys werth the info wase pore at best Glendale Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Arizona Automotive Institute Glendale, Arizona

Sep 03 2016
psv health science institute took 37.00$ out of my credit card without my ok Internet Author: marquette, Michigan Computer Fraud: psv health science institute Internet

Sep 01 2016
Crane Institute Certification, Amber Cowart and Christine Cromarty This company hired me as a proctor. I worked for them on June 10th, 2016. I did everything they asked and to this day I have not been paid for. I have called, sent emails to no avail. Sanford Florida Author: Hopewel, Virginia Education & Learning Centers: Crane Institute Certification Sanford, Florida

Aug 29 2016
American Eye Institute / Vicki Houghton Deposit not returned on wrong Rx or Lenses for New Glasses Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Eye Care: American Eye Institute Los Angeles, California

Aug 29 2016
American Economic Institute Fake Awards Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Rye, New York Liars: American Economic Institute Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
american institute school of health careers TOTAL RIP OFF lauderdale lakes Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Trade Schools: american institute school of health careers lauderdale lakes, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Dr. Steve Peroux Julie Thorne injected both of my knees and my body with Stem Cells after X-rays and Dr. Steve Peroux claimed I was a good candidate for this procedure. My right knee swelled. and was very painful. Had to be hospitalized and local orthopedic doctors refused to treat me. They insisted that Superior needed to treat me. Superior contacted them to no avail and I ended up in North Missississippi Medical Center. I was referred to Dr. Roberson and was told I had a lot of arthritis and being age 68 thestem cells refused to Nationwide and Author: Macon, Mississippi Healthcare Centers: Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Nationwide