Your Search | tuner ready

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Sep 25 2015
Ready Travel Irving Tx Ready Travel Incentives Po Box 16783 Irving TX 75016 Looks like a rip off coming ? Irviing Texas Author: Mabank tx, Texas Travel Services: Ready Travel Irving Tx Irvimg , Texas

Sep 22 2015
Care credit I was ready to pay off my care credit account for about 2500 but I was told that they had applied interest of 844 when I applied at the doctors office when I was having a tooth ache Marietta Georgia Author: North andover, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Care credit Nationwide

Sep 11 2015
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services invested in dedicated, experienced staff ready to resolve any subscribers’ situation.*UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Illinois Newspapers – Magazines: Priority One Clearing Services Clearwater, Florida

Sep 11 2015
another dissatisfied 'customer' Author: Springfield, Illinois Newspapers – Magazines: Priority One Clearing Services Clearwater , Florida

Aug 25 2015
Well tgy their own friends who ashley and chaz hawthorne got against us even testified in my mothers favor saying she wasn't doing anything to them but the judge turned a blind eye that is what bad Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 24 2015
Beach Ready LLC Company sent me 5 orders and I only order for $4.95 a sample and they keep charging my credit card. Silver Springs Internet Author: Vail, Arizona Sales People: Beach Ready LLC Internet

Aug 19 2015
go travel/ ready travel fail to deliver promises  Irving Texas Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Travel Services: go travel Irving, Texas

Aug 12 2015
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
I Totally Agree With Fed-Up Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 30 2015
01:33 PM Beach Ready LLC Sent stuff I didn't order. Charged my credit card. Sivler Springs Nv Internet Author: Wet Valley City, Utah Veterinarians: Internet

Jul 22 2015
Powerhead exchange Tampa Paid 1800.00 cash they gave me wrong powerhead, returned then put wrong head and intake manifold on, returned again gave me powerhead with new pistons and scored cylinders . Spoke with owner vaugin he said not possible he bored himself , I met him at hills borough ave shop we looked at cylinders agreed with me didn't even have a bore gauge that worked in the shop. Totally lost confidence in this so called sop now . Had his mechanic Jimmy remove my powerhead from midsection said he would bore and new Pistons this was a month ago . They do not answer phone returned one call said it would be ready never called back . Had to drive back to Tampa to see what was the problem . Was told by Vaugin owner they were backed up and I was next . Totally pissed me off . I first brought this motor to them April 4 th it's now July 22 was told originally by Jimmy and Chris it would be 2 wksI agree, brilliant... Before all the outrage comes we need to remember the left has been doing this for years. Spike lee comes to mind tops . Gauguin tells me not to call him on his cell ph he's busy . What the hell how incompetent and a cluster tuck dirty shop . They totally suck and unbelievable so I guess it's lawyer up time . I'm so glad I kept receipts took pictures and documented everything ,. My mistake Tampa Florida Author: gibsonton, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Powerhead exchange Tampa Tampa, Florida

Jul 21 2015
Net Credit Offers loans at incredible interest rates get your shredder ready Internet It Is Typical! Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Loans: Net Credit Internet

Jul 13 2015
07:47 PM Guys stay away from this son of a b**** ,that claim to be a dump seller, HES A SCAMMER,after you pay via bitcoin, immediatly, he ignore you and give you nothing,i try to talk with him with another icq account and he immediately answer me,ready to sell and scam again, stay away from him, you have been warned, in his site, he write positive comments,BUT ARE WRITTEN BY HIMSELF, this motheef***er,stolen me around 100euros,STAY AWAY,DONT DEAL WITH HIM Internet is a legit seller, i commit a big mistake Author: montecchio emilia, Alabama Hackers: Internet

Jul 04 2015
Beach Ready, LLC Sending the product with out order from customer. they send me three times without knowing and charge to my credit card,Last April 26, May 26 and June 30, 2015, and the amount is 69.95 each. This is illegal and rip-off to the customer. Silver Spring Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: Beach Ready, LLC Silver Spring, Nevada

Jun 23 2015
Autonet Dallas Buyers beware, total rip off artists. We went there to buy a Mustang that my 16 year old son had saved to buy. After looking at it, It had multiple issues including an a/c that didn't work.  The salesman  Marcus told us that if we left a $500 deposit that was totally refundable, they would fix the issues and call us. i never agreef to buy the car at any time. They said if we didn't like the car at that point we could have the deposit back. We both signed an agreement stating so. A couple days later they called and said it was ready. I went there and told them I no longer wanted the car and ask for my deposit. They proceeded to tell me, after calling the owner, that I couldn't have it back and they would give me credit for another car. I said no, I don't want the car and continued to afters for my deposit. I asked to speak with the owner and he began to yell curse me and said You're not getting  $*** back!. I have a signed agreement stating that my deposit is totally refundable. . Dallas Texas Owner's name Author: dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Autonet Dallas Dallas, Texas

Jun 18 2015
JNJ Granite Nick Disher James Palmer I was also, ripped off when I tried to purchase granite for a home in Fountain Square that was almost ready for showing. It was the same pattern as other complainants.  Indianapolis In Indiana Author: Fishers, Indiana Kitchens: JNJ Granite Internet

Jun 15 2015
seo top ranked stes This is a complaint I have with Mr. Todd Spears, aks Groundswell Logics, I purchased his Cloud Prospect Machine. This is a desktop base seo offline software program that is suppose to generate reports for none mobile ready website with a score rating informing website owners that their website needs to be updated quickly to avoid the Google penalty that was established on April 21, 2015, and lose their ranking in the search results. It sounded great and the sales copy was just like most IM sales copy promising that their software will generate reports that you can email website owners with their non mobile ready website with a report and a screen shop of what their site looks like as a non mobile site.. I made this purchase on 5/7/2015 and for two weeks it was working pretty well, going into my third week some reports was not generating like it claim to do. . Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: seo top ranked stes Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jun 04 2015
ExtendPetHealth Beach Ready, LLC Sending out unwanted product Silver Springs Nevada Author: South Carolina Veterinarians: ExtendPetHealth Silver Springs, Nevada

Jun 01 2015
Options rider Bob Roberts, Michael Sloan, Thomas Carter Thieves!! Stole 6k...Be ready for a bunch of double talk, and bold faced lies! Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Investment Brokers: Options rider Internet

Jun 01 2015
Beach Ready, LLC unauthorized, non-working phone number, overpriced, cannot contact, unscrupulous, Silver Springs Nevada Update on this item. Author: Brooksville, Kentucky Alternative Health: Beach Ready, LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

May 28 2015
HDPROJECTORWORLD.COM Worst Company Ever! Ready Made Lies! Internet Author: harrisburg, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: HDPROJECTOR WORLD Internet

May 25 2015
Beach Ready, LLC Extend Pet HealthPO Box 1042Silver Springs, NV 89429 ordered free trial and now they keep sending me stuff i didnt order and charging my credit card. no answer on number they provided and email address for support is bunk. Silver Springs Nevada Author: Worland, Wyoming Supplemental Health Programs: Beach Ready, LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

May 20 2015
Ashley Pointe Mobile Home Park dba SSK, Communities 21st Mortgage Company, Tammy Clark, Stephanie Mapp The former manager a convicted felon stole my down payment on mobile home that was suppose to be for a home for my daughter and I that are disabled. This ordeal has been going on since July 9, 2014. I was told our home would be ready in two weeks we were placed in a rental home we are still living there because it's not ready to live in. I need help with this situation please. Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville , Kentucky Manufactured Home Dealers: Ashley Pointe Mobile Home Park dba SSK, Communities Louisville , Kentucky

May 01 2015
Ready Roll Transports/ Car Buyers Etcetera/ Oliver Edward Gabriel Took money and did not complete pre-paid service Houston Texas I AM IN TEARS Author: Houston, Texas Auto Transporters: Ready Roll Transports/ Car Buyers Etcetera Houston, Texas

Apr 24 2015
David Pruitt/Steve Kersey/West USA Realty Todd and Teresa Glandorf We are out of towers, rented a house that wasn't ready to be rented, getting sick from mold , need help please Peoria Arizona
Follow Up Author: Peoria, Arizona Housing Rentals: David Pruitt/Steve Kersey/West USA Realty Peoria, Arizona