TUNER READY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tuner ready
There may be more specific results for "tuner ready"
For more specific results for "tuner ready"
Showing 1-25 of 10,444 Found Reports For more specific results for "tuner ready"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Ready Debit Gold They lied about my money being transferred from one account to the other account Sioux Falls North Dakota Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Ready Debit Gold Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Auto repo Depot I got a vehicle from them last week yesterday Wednesday I had to take the car back for them to put a compressor on the car Thursday I called them to ask them would my car be ready and they told me to call back in a half an hour Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Auto repo Depot Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 17 2017
Art In Motion Wheels AIM Custom Wheels I sent payments, once I was ready to send the final they claimed they lost the wheels Stockton, CA Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Car Parts & Accessories: Art In Motion Wheels Internet

Aug 16 2017
liadbackloot.com ordered a pair of shoes and a mug on 5/31/17 was sent an email on 6/9/17 that my ordered was ready to ship and that i would be sent an email when they shipped. i have never received an email or the product yet. no way to get in touch with the company other than a little thing on their website. says they will respond in a few hours. i have yet to hear from them just filed a report with the bbb today Internet Author: grenada, Mississippi Specialty Stores: liadbackloot.com Internet

Aug 12 2017
Nuavive Skin Serum Nuavive Eye Serum, Complete Skin, Nuavive Derma Rip OFF Nuavive Company Santa Ana California Skin care product ripoff Author: west palm beach, Florida Sales People: Nuavive Skin Serum Santa Ana, California

Aug 11 2017
kay jewelers took item to be repaired and didnt repair it.they knew it wasnt gold and sent it away to be repaired and then say ready for pick up and stated it was gold so they didnt put a clasp on it, and i paid 26,84 in cash and they havent returned my money yet with a check.and refused to give me the money back at the store saying they dont do this. fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Jewelry Stores: kay jewelers fayetteville, North Carolina

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 09 2017
Addict Gear  Internet Dial Vision Adjustable Lens Eyeglasses. Order never came Author: Bucharest, Eye Care: Addict Gear Internet

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 07 2017
GarciniaCore AfricanMangoCureBeauty Pure LineJYB Garcinia Ready Auto billed me with no authorization Huntington Beach California Author: Ocean Springs, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: GarciniaCore Huntington Beach , California

Aug 07 2017
Amir Kalde Amirhouses.com Took $3900 from us for a house that was unlivable and expect us to pay $700 a month Rent, and is refusing to repair the home to livable conditions per FL statute 83.51 or give us a full refund of our rent! We have 6 small children and are now left without a home to go to. Lakeland Florida
Take him to small claims court Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Landlords: Amir Kalde Internet

Aug 06 2017
Bad Bananas Clever Girl Brands Order not fulfilled. They responded to my inquires quite a few times and promised that part of the order was completed and ready to ship. Now they will not reply at all. It has been 8 months. Internet Author: Port Orchard, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Bad Bananas Internet

Aug 05 2017
Jody's Secret Jody's SecretORDER #18851Thank you for your purchase!Hi Meloney, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. Note: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery! We are doing our best to make the fulfillment as fast a Jody's Secret ORDER #18851 Thank you for your purchase! Hi Meloney, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. Note: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery! We are doing our best to make the fulfillment as fast as possible and to deliver your item to you as soon as possible. Internet
Author: Elkins, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 05 2017
Benscarts Hotdogcartstore Incomplete product & Dishonest practices Sevierville Internet x Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Auto Parts: Benscarts Internet

Aug 05 2017
Toyota Financial Toyota USA Shame on you Toyota Financial Nationwide Don't EVER AGAIN Get Involved In A CAR FLEASE! Author: East Moline, Illinois Car Financing: Toyota Financial Nationwide

16, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 04 2017
Ready debit gold, Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Ready debit gold

Aug 03 2017
First Class Vacations TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. restructured Customer Service Department ensuring 100% satisfaction with every client. First Class Vacation's main focus is providing customers with best vacation at best price. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
CRUISE FIREFLY,RECANTATION, FIRST CLASS VACATIONS INC, Author: Delray Beach, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations / Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations specializing in all-inclusive air, hotel, & cruise vacation packages. First Class Vacations prides themselves on providing highest level of customer service, vacation planning. First Class Vacation’s goal, developing life-long relationships with clients. BOCA RATON , Florida

Aug 02 2017
Saltillo Imports Saltillo Tiles Dishonest People, Ready to Yell and Call You Names When You Decide to Return Something. North York Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Carpet & Tile Stores: Saltillo Imports North York, Ontario

Jul 31 2017
AWP ,Aldrick Williams Photography, Aldrick Williams Scam Artist Atlanta, Georgia Internet
Warning: Aldrick Williams a compulsive liar Author: Lithonia, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: AWP ,Aldrick Williams Photography Internet

Jul 26 2017
Bavarian Repair & Owner Todd Wilson Lies, Deception, Price Gouging & Theft Woodstock Georgia
Drain The Swamp Should Include Some Car Shops. Author: Camden, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: Bavarian Repair Woodstock, Georgia

Jul 25 2017
allan marketing group They sell you deal for 3nights for $299 and give you 180 days to book it but when you ready, dates are not available and they keep move you other dates, just to call you in a day or two to tell you it is not available. etc, i have been doing this with them for 3 weeks and i am so fed up. Author: Laurel, Maryland Resorts: allan marketing group Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
OOO “STAR INDUSTRIES” ; stins.biz ; Kuznetsov Alexander Yurievich (DOB .19.03.83); ; He constantly looks for investors so that to cheat them asking for money to develop FAKE unique devices (electrolyzers) and build NEW FAKE factories for mass production of FAKE already ready-made devices Priazovka, Krasnodar's Krai, near Yeisk ; Russia Author: Sofia, Investment Brokers: Kuznetsov Alexander Yurievich; OOO Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Pearson vue. Money scam Spokane WA. Washington Blowing smoke Author: Spokane, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: TAS Pearson vue Internet

Jul 22 2017