Your Search | tuner ready

Jul 25 2016
Armgold Harmony Joint Investment Company Nomsa Zulu Andrew Vusimile Claims to be ready to invest in company then requests large sum of money to process request Randfontein Author: Atlanta, Georgia Investment Brokers: Armgold Harmony Joint Investment Company Randfontein, nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Womens Ready to wear Stores Ray Ban sunglasses site : rb-suns.com I ordered ray bans and realized it was fake website, no glasses came. I tried to contact them to see what's going on and the website had no contact information. China Internet Author: Stratford , Connecticut Cross-Border Scams: Womens Ready to wear Stores nationwide

Jul 16 2016
United Ready Mix, Inc - Carlos D. Castellanos Habitual debtor - Targets businesses for goods & services with the intent to not pay - Balch Springs Texas Author: Texas Dead Beat Customers: United Ready Mix, Inc Balch Springs, Texas

Jul 14 2016
 Guarantees EU Limited UK registration number:8857259. This Company Director Phillips Andre Charles Sinclair and his Assistant Mr Ahmed from Uk. They have inform that they are regularly doing SBLC/BG issuing business and they have more than thirty years experience. They told us if we can give him 45000 USD or equivalent down Payment as transmission fees of swift they will issue instrument to our designated bank account and remain fees we will pay him in next 21 days. As we have ready credit line in Our bank we were agreed on that. .Now after checking of this company we found that Guarantees EU Limited is a Fraudstar and earlier time they did fraud by using different company Guarantee UK ltd.  JAKARTA Author: JAKARTA, Alabama Financial Services: JEFF MARTIN JAKARTA,

Jul 12 2016
LAZY DAYS RV FLORIDA PURCHASED A USED DIESEL CLASS C IN THE FIRST WEEK OF THIS JULY, WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE READY FOR DELIVERY IN THREE DAYS, GAVE ANOTHER THREE DAYS TO BE SURE IT WAS DONE PROPERLY.  TAMPA Florida Author: PALM BEACH, Florida Camps & Campgrounds: LAZY DAYS RV FLORIDA TAMPA, Florida

Jul 11 2016
Enchanted Mountain Retreats, Inc Enchanted Mountain Retreats Dirty and Not Ready to Rent Cabins Blairville Georgia Author: kissimmee, Florida Property Management: Enchanted Mountain Retreats, Inc Blairville, Georgia

Jun 28 2016
Direct Gardening order placed on June 5, 2016. Inquired about my order on June 14, Told in shipping department have emailed and called 3 more times and told same thing. Today topped it off, Now not all plants are available. HOW? Was told order was ready for shipping June 7, 2016........today is the 28th..why hasn't it been shipped? Bloomington Illinois Author: weare, New Hampshire Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 14 2016
Stereo-needs Had a 3 year warranty on my amplifier they told me that fine send in back to us with a 20 money order and small note about what's going on with it they was emailing me up to the point when I shipped it saying will will have a replacement ready just waiting to get it not a word after and it been 2 months Internet Author: Auburn Hills, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Stereo-needs Internet

Jun 08 2016
Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Florida Window & Door continues to strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Florida Window and Door recognize that without a quality product backed by excellent customer service, and qualified installation teams our business will not realize great success or sustainability. From the initial purchase, installation and years later, you will find us ready and always willing to service customers. As a result of this customer service commitment Florida Window and Door receives a positive rating from several third party rating agencies including their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business, so  customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose Florida Window and Door.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Window Manufacturers: Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Window and Door and affiliates in the replacement window business since 1983, serviced over 80,000 residential and commercial properties throughout the Midwest, East Coast, and Florida. Florida Window and Door’s broad array of satisfied customers is a testimony to our business philosophy. Florida Window and Door takes pride on doing business one way-the right way. Palm Beach Gardens , Arizona

Jun 05 2016
Rave ready stole my money and never sent what I bought, then deleted order from website Los Angeles California Author: Balmain, Alabama Clothing Stores: Rave ready Los Angeles, California

May 31 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. Safe, secure storage for long & short term where security is at the heart of everything. Safety, flat rates, & overall customer service is Terry Moving & Storage's everyday practice. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Lake Forest, California Moving Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Nationwide

May 27 2016
Hongstr eyemend I woke up this morning 5/27/16 to get ready for work and had a charge on my debit card of $85.95 from this hongstr eyemend never have even heard of them don't know how this happened I just want my money back. Internet Author: OLIVEHILL, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Hongstr eyemend Internet

May 25 2016
Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC Ocwen Ocwen Mortgage Co LLC Refused CASH PAYMENT did not NOTIFY us now almost 89 days ready for Foreclosure West Palm Beach Florida Another Card Player Author: Calhoun, Georgia Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 22 2016
Butler, Rose,& Jameson AssociatesCASH BRJCASHPAC Above Co. sent letter stating I'm a guaranteed prize winner of 43,900,000.00 - PAYMENT READY FOR RELEASE Babylon, NY New York Author: Los Angeles, California Civil Rights Violators: Butler, Rose,& Jameson AssociatesCASH Babylon, NY,

May 13 2016
NPF Release of 1,200,000.00 for processing completion ready for delivery. Plainview New York Author: Richmond, Virginia Financial Services: NPF Plainview, New York

May 11 2016
Ready Debit Prepaid Visa Dont use this card. Deposited my Income Tax refund with them but they closed my account without a warning San Ramon California Let Me Guess... Author: Kissimmee, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ready Debit Prepaid Visa San Ramon, California

Apr 22 2016
TBX Stop smoking. Charged my account 9.95 for sample next month 89.00 hadn't received anything called spoke with rep she said they were getting ready to ship me product Internet Author: Galax, Virginia Misc. Health Specialists: TBX Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. Terry Moving and Storage Inc dedicated to customer satisfaction. From customer's first call to the written estimate & the move itself, Terry Moving & Storage committed to serve clients with the best customer service in industry. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Terry Moving and Storage Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Irvine, California Moving Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Apr 20 2016
Home Network Realty HnR Properties Unproffesional Company ready to rip you off in Killeen Texas
Author: Killeen, Texas Property Management: Home Network Realty Killeen, Texas

Apr 20 2016
Listia.com listia Theifs. Scammers. Liars. READY TO FILE LAWSUIT Internet Author: Mayer, Arizona Internet Fraud: Listia.com Internet

Apr 14 2016
Gregory McClain Gregory McClain SCAM ALERT By Grergory McClain (Atlanta) DOUBLE YOUR MONEY IN 2 WEEKS!!! (Atlanta) I trade in the forex market and I am focused on raising as much capital as possible. I am looking for short term arrangements with people who can invest $1000 or more for 2-4 weeks. I will double the amount of your initial investment within that time frame and my fee will be 50%. Please, contact me when you are ready to start: 678-310-3782 If you see this ad beware ...... He goes by the name of Grergory McClain..... Major Scam Artist Atlanta, Ga Nationwide Great Experience! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Gregory McClain Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Zipaway Try Dillon & Joy A fax was sent to my work about vacation packages with prices;so I call and spoke to Dillon . I didn't quite trust them ,So he explained that they buy vacations in bulk directly from hotels,cruises and airlines for cheap and sell back to individuals. I made the purchase and then was ready for the vacation I could not reach a agent, so I got my bank involved to resolve the issues. They finally return my calls after leaving several messages that I need my refund . A agent call back to get me to send the $69 per person activation fees by money order to A1 Travel with another address and that is was my confirmation that they are scamming me coralina sc Author: FLORIDA, Alabama Hotel: Zipaway Try SC

Apr 12 2016
NPFReports :Division Dave Barret Mailing to me offering $1.2 million requiring a $20 report fee saying checks ready for release New York New York Author: Hemet, California $$ REWARDS Offered: NPFReports :Division New York , New York

Apr 11 2016
Wyndham-Wyndhamian Retrievers Ed Atkins Kept deposit, almost 2 years and never received puppy Ashely North Dakota
Factual via Fiction Ms. Blair Author: Peculiar, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Wyndham-Wyndhamian Retrievers Ashely, North Dakota