Your Search | tuner ready

Sep 26 2016
Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners $502.00 ripoff. Said it was ready but rug was full of dust, dog hair, filthy. Refused to return our payment. Austin Texas Author: AUSTIN, Texas Cleaning Services: Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners Austin, Texas

Sep 23 2016
Rapid Rent Ready, LLC William Brower / Billy Brower Took my money and never finished the work St Petersburg Florida Author: Largo, Florida Home Improvements: Rapid Rent Ready, LLC St Petersburg, Florida

Sep 20 2016
ZM Cars The company sold me car with faulty injectors, saying it's all good and ready to drive Leicester Leicestershire
Author: Leicester, Other Auto Dealers: ZM Cars Leicester,

Sep 17 2016
Deer Valley trailer Trusted that the used trailer I purchased was ready to hit the road. I'm not a trailer pro but got halfway through my trip and the one tire blow out. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Arizona Trailer & RV Parks: Deer Valley trailer Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 12 2016
Garnia Vital Cleanse Complete Garcinia Ultimate Slim Pure Select Vital Cleanse Complete Fulfillment7565 Commercial WayUnit E Henderson, Nevada 89011, USAOur Customer Care Team is ready to help you 24/7. United States/Canada: 1-888-998-6218  or 1-925-234-4298United Kingd Fraulanent charges to my credit card...unAuthorized Las Vegas Internet Author: Dublin, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Garnia Vital Cleanse Complete Internet

Sep 05 2016
andy gunn ourk9 hi guys he hired me for job on terms of 6000 ph per week after 20 days of job when i asked for my remaining pay of 12000 ph he started giving excuse no job done site not completed, when i repeatedly requested that send me remaining information 10 times he didt have ready he owes me 120000 ph he is scam same he did with many employees new york Internet Author: bhopal, Alabama Dog Breeders: andy gunn Internet

Sep 02 2016
Readydebit Rip off take your money closes your account Internet Ready Debit Author: West portsmouth, Ohio Accounting: Readydebit Internet

Aug 31 2016
Laptops for less I left my Computer to be repaired and paid in full for it to be fixed! Went back to check on it with excuses each and every time I went back telling me that it was not ready. Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Computer Manufactures: Laptops for less Columbia, South Carolina

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

10, Report #1319686

Jul 29 2016
Pinnacle Career Institute PCI did not uphold their obligation of stating we have contacts all over the United States when you're ready to do your externship. Kansas City Missouri Author: El Mirage, Arizona Con Artists: Pinnacle Career Institute Kansas City, Missouri

11, Report #1319495

Jul 29 2016
Ginny lace wigs Sent me a wig that I wore for two weeks took it off and when I got ready to put it back on it was matted and brick hard Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: Ginny lace wigs Internet

Jul 28 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

Jul 25 2016
Ready debit gold What a loss all the way around Internet Ready Debit Author: Oberlin , Louisiana Credit Card Processing Companies: Ready debit gold Internet

Jul 25 2016
Armgold Harmony Joint Investment Company Nomsa Zulu Andrew Vusimile Claims to be ready to invest in company then requests large sum of money to process request Randfontein RE: Armgold Harmony Author: Atlanta, Georgia Investment Brokers: Armgold Harmony Joint Investment Company Randfontein, nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Womens Ready to wear Stores Ray Ban sunglasses site : rb-suns.com I ordered ray bans and realized it was fake website, no glasses came. I tried to contact them to see what's going on and the website had no contact information. China Internet Author: Stratford , Connecticut Cross-Border Scams: Womens Ready to wear Stores nationwide

Jul 16 2016
United Ready Mix, Inc - Carlos D. Castellanos Habitual debtor - Targets businesses for goods & services with the intent to not pay - Balch Springs Texas Author: Texas Dead Beat Customers: United Ready Mix, Inc Balch Springs, Texas

Jul 14 2016
 Guarantees EU Limited UK registration number:8857259. This Company Director Phillips Andre Charles Sinclair and his Assistant Mr Ahmed from Uk. They have inform that they are regularly doing SBLC/BG issuing business and they have more than thirty years experience. They told us if we can give him 45000 USD or equivalent down Payment as transmission fees of swift they will issue instrument to our designated bank account and remain fees we will pay him in next 21 days. As we have ready credit line in Our bank we were agreed on that. .Now after checking of this company we found that Guarantees EU Limited is a Fraudstar and earlier time they did fraud by using different company Guarantee UK ltd.  JAKARTA Author: JAKARTA, Alabama Financial Services: JEFF MARTIN JAKARTA,

Jul 12 2016
LAZY DAYS RV FLORIDA PURCHASED A USED DIESEL CLASS C IN THE FIRST WEEK OF THIS JULY, WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE READY FOR DELIVERY IN THREE DAYS, GAVE ANOTHER THREE DAYS TO BE SURE IT WAS DONE PROPERLY.  TAMPA Florida Author: PALM BEACH, Florida Camps & Campgrounds: LAZY DAYS RV FLORIDA TAMPA, Florida

Jul 11 2016
Enchanted Mountain Retreats, Inc Enchanted Mountain Retreats Dirty and Not Ready to Rent Cabins Blairville Georgia Author: kissimmee, Florida Property Management: Enchanted Mountain Retreats, Inc Blairville, Georgia

Jun 28 2016
Direct Gardening order placed on June 5, 2016. Inquired about my order on June 14, Told in shipping department have emailed and called 3 more times and told same thing. Today topped it off, Now not all plants are available. HOW? Was told order was ready for shipping June 7, 2016........today is the 28th..why hasn't it been shipped? Bloomington Illinois Author: weare, New Hampshire Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 14 2016
Stereo-needs Had a 3 year warranty on my amplifier they told me that fine send in back to us with a 20 money order and small note about what's going on with it they was emailing me up to the point when I shipped it saying will will have a replacement ready just waiting to get it not a word after and it been 2 months Internet Author: Auburn Hills, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Stereo-needs Internet

Jun 08 2016
Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Florida Window & Door continues to strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Florida Window and Door recognize that without a quality product backed by excellent customer service, and qualified installation teams our business will not realize great success or sustainability. From the initial purchase, installation and years later, you will find us ready and always willing to service customers. As a result of this customer service commitment Florida Window and Door receives a positive rating from several third party rating agencies including their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business, so  customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose Florida Window and Door.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Window Manufacturers: Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Window and Door and affiliates in the replacement window business since 1983, serviced over 80,000 residential and commercial properties throughout the Midwest, East Coast, and Florida. Florida Window and Door’s broad array of satisfied customers is a testimony to our business philosophy. Florida Window and Door takes pride on doing business one way-the right way. Palm Beach Gardens , Arizona

Jun 05 2016
Rave ready stole my money and never sent what I bought, then deleted order from website Los Angeles California Author: Balmain, Alabama Clothing Stores: Rave ready Los Angeles, California

May 31 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. Safe, secure storage for long & short term where security is at the heart of everything. Safety, flat rates, & overall customer service is Terry Moving & Storage's everyday practice. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Lake Forest, California Moving Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Nationwide

May 27 2016
Hongstr eyemend I woke up this morning 5/27/16 to get ready for work and had a charge on my debit card of $85.95 from this hongstr eyemend never have even heard of them don't know how this happened I just want my money back. Internet Author: OLIVEHILL, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Hongstr eyemend Internet