Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

tuner ready

Showing 1-25 of 1,139 Found Reports For more specific results for "tuner ready"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 01 2017
freedom roads llc camping world camping world overcharges, did not do all of the service but said it was ready, sloopy work, bad customer service tampa Florida Author: Plant City, Florida RV Repair Centers: freedom roads llc camping world tampa, Florida

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey

Feb 20 2017
ammco tranmisson said car would be ready on 02/16/17 now its monday sitll waiting .cost 3,406.88 E.burnwick New Jersey Author: old bridge, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: ammco tranmisson e.burnwick , New Jersey

Feb 14 2017
Rave Ready raveready.com Rave Ready will not refund my money for return and will not respond over several months! Internet
Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Festivals & Event Services: Rave Ready Internet

Feb 14 2017
Airbnb AIRBNB IS A SCAM if you rent your home saddle up be ready to ride weeks of excuses on non payment houston Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Bed & Breakfast: Airbnb Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
America vacations America vacations. Net I paid 420.00 for a trip in 2016 April and now the company is gone .I am ready to book my trip and the number is out of order.i see I am not the only one that's been ripped off this is sad because I have very low income which is why I needed this anyway and now my money is gone .please help.. A fax came to the workplace Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Resorts: America vacations Internet

Jan 31 2017
Readydebit Account now, ready debit gold, Poor Scheming Untrustworthy Company San Ramon California Ready Debit Author: Mobile , Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Readydebit San Ramon, California

Jan 23 2017
Consumer Priority Service, CPS Warranty Service SCAM, WARRANTY IS WORTHLESS, BE READY TO BE RUN IN CIRLCES Brooklyn New York Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Warranty Companies: Consumer Priority Service Brooklyn , New York

Jan 20 2017
Shane Dayman, Liz Simmons Shane, Elizabeth, Liz, Mr.Rip Off, Con Artist Bavarian Haus ,Bruni Baun, In Chase BC will be next victim of Shane Dayman, and Elizabeth Simmons.. He is ready to ripoff the owners ,Bruni Baun, Chase British Columbia
Facts about the River Rock run out Author: Golden, British Columbia Restaurants: Shane Dayman, Liz Simmons Chase, British Columbia

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 12 2017
Your Wish Store. Incredibly slow, 10 days and product still not ready to ship. Poor customer service. No way to question the process Internet Author: Clintonville, Pennsylvania Hardware & Tools: Your Wish Store. Internet

Jan 07 2017
High class universe Ordered two dog banks dec 8. Received confirmation that it was getting ready to ship but never did. Emailed them with no response Internet Author: Piqua, Ohio Toy Stores: High class universe Internet

Jan 02 2017
High Class Universe I ordered two dog-coin banks from this ocmpany. I received an email that said my order was ready to ship on Dec. 16th 2016. My bank account was charged $43.98 by htis company but I have not received my order or any response to emails. The website is shut down. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida TV Advertisements: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe On 11/24/16, I placed an order. I received an email confirmation from Co. and was told that the order was getting ready to be shipped. My credit card was charged for the purchase. As of 12/20/16, I have not received nor heard back from Co. Internet Author: Ionia , Michigan Party Planners: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 11 2016
Larry H Parker On April 28,2016, I was in a car as a passenger on my way to the airport. As we were stopped and waiting at the light to get on the freeway a car behind us ran the red light and crashed into the back of the car I was in causing the car that I was in to run into the car in front of us. I contacted Larry H Parker Office in Long Beach Ca. They took my case. The car that ran into the back of us was found at fault. Ias a result of the accident the car the I was in was deemed totaled by the insurance company. I ended up going to physical therapy for my back as a result of the accident. I went to therapy for 6 weeks. Now the case is ready for settlement and Larry H Parkers representative stated that they can only get me two thousand dollars for the accident. That really sucks. I hope to never get into an accident again but if I do I WILL NEVER USE LARRY H PARKER AGAIN ! On top of that am still waiting to sign the release agreement that's stuck somewhere in accounting. After all I went through in that car accident two thousand dollars is not even fair at all. Long Beach California Well Said Author: Moreno Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Larry H Parker california

Dec 09 2016
Shop RTA Cabinets Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shop RTA Cabinets - ShopRTACabinets.com founded in 2004 out of  Chicago,  Illinois  by Frank LaMark. Shop RTA Cabinets, a family owned operated business built themselves off of trust, value and hard work. Shop RTA Cabinets loves what they do and like to think they are the best at it. Shop RTA Cabinets believes they are different from other businesses because they truly try to get to know each of their customers and their needs. When you use Shop RTA Cabinets you will never be in the dark and will always feel 100% confident in their ability to provide customers with the highest level of customer service possible.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Services: Shop RTA Cabinets TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Shop RTA Cabinets has grown leaps and bounds over the past 12 years, carrying over 30 door styles and working with 10 manufactures in USA and China. ShopRTACabinets.com prides itself on having one of the largest selection of ready to assemble cabinets in the industry. Shop RTA Cabinets stands behind its products that what makes us different. Shop RTA Cabinets negotiates directly with the manufactures. Itasca, Illinois

18, Report #1341986

Dec 07 2016
England Carrier Services ECS, England Logistics, England Carrier Services, Utah, Missouri ECS, England Carrier Services- Stealing carrier's money! Don't use them! Ready my story! Salt Lake City Utah Author: Branson, Missouri Financial Services: England Carrier Services Salt Lake City, Utah

Dec 03 2016
womens ready to wear stores Fake Coach Bags ordered 3 only 1 delivered total plastic fake worth about $5.00. Can't contact company came from delivery came in bag from China China Internet Author: Castaic, Alabama Clothing Stores: womens ready to wear stores Internet

Nov 30 2016
Merrick Bank / Junisse Skin unwilling to correct there mistake.Still charging me for an amount all ready refunded back to my account. Dallas Texas Author: ANDERSON, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Merrick Bank Dallas , Texas

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I too seem to have been scammed by these people. I placed an online order November 11, was also given a confirmation nimber and was told by email the item was ready to shop and I could track it. Irvine , Ca Internet
Author: Bristol , Rhode Island Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 27 2016
Ready Nutra Garcinia Cambogia, FREE Trial Internet
Author: Rocklin, California Supplemental Health Programs: Ready Nutra Internet

Nov 08 2016
Casperon Technologies This company is a total scam! I have never had to deal with such a poor company. They sold me a supposed ready-made software, which I paid and then they assigned a supposed team member, which was really a very incompetent person in softwares and all he did was stall and stall the project.  India Chenai Author: Kansas City, Kansas Electronic Manufacturers: Casperon Technologies Internet

Nov 02 2016
Ready Set To Go LLC,  Screwed Me Out of Investment Valley Village California
Author: Los Angeles, California Bars Lounges & Clubs: Ready Set To Go LLC Los Angeles,

Oct 24 2016
The Deal Empire I order two items off their website on Monday, October 10th and they charged my account for $44.95 and said Thank you for your purchase! Hi ____, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. I have not received any items as of yet and it is Oct. 24th. Internet Author: Grovetown, Georgia On-Line Stores: The Deal Empire Internet