Your Search | tuner ready

Jul 11 2016
Enchanted Mountain Retreats, Inc Enchanted Mountain Retreats Dirty and Not Ready to Rent Cabins Blairville Georgia Author: kissimmee, Florida Property Management: Enchanted Mountain Retreats, Inc Blairville, Georgia

Jun 28 2016
Direct Gardening order placed on June 5, 2016. Inquired about my order on June 14, Told in shipping department have emailed and called 3 more times and told same thing. Today topped it off, Now not all plants are available. HOW? Was told order was ready for shipping June 7, is the 28th..why hasn't it been shipped? Bloomington Illinois Author: weare, New Hampshire Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 14 2016
Stereo-needs Had a 3 year warranty on my amplifier they told me that fine send in back to us with a 20 money order and small note about what's going on with it they was emailing me up to the point when I shipped it saying will will have a replacement ready just waiting to get it not a word after and it been 2 months Internet Author: Auburn Hills, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Stereo-needs Internet

Jun 08 2016
Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Florida Window & Door continues to strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Florida Window and Door recognize that without a quality product backed by excellent customer service, and qualified installation teams our business will not realize great success or sustainability. From the initial purchase, installation and years later, you will find us ready and always willing to service customers. As a result of this customer service commitment Florida Window and Door receives a positive rating from several third party rating agencies including their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business, so  customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose Florida Window and Door.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Window Manufacturers: Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Window and Door and affiliates in the replacement window business since 1983, serviced over 80,000 residential and commercial properties throughout the Midwest, East Coast, and Florida. Florida Window and Door’s broad array of satisfied customers is a testimony to our business philosophy. Florida Window and Door takes pride on doing business one way-the right way. Palm Beach Gardens , Arizona

Jun 05 2016
Rave ready stole my money and never sent what I bought, then deleted order from website Los Angeles California Author: Balmain, Alabama Clothing Stores: Rave ready Los Angeles, California

May 31 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. Safe, secure storage for long & short term where security is at the heart of everything. Safety, flat rates, & overall customer service is Terry Moving & Storage's everyday practice. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Lake Forest, California Moving Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Nationwide

May 27 2016
Hongstr eyemend I woke up this morning 5/27/16 to get ready for work and had a charge on my debit card of $85.95 from this hongstr eyemend never have even heard of them don't know how this happened I just want my money back. Internet Author: OLIVEHILL, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Hongstr eyemend Internet

May 25 2016
Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC Ocwen Ocwen Mortgage Co LLC Refused CASH PAYMENT did not NOTIFY us now almost 89 days ready for Foreclosure West Palm Beach Florida Another Card Player Author: Calhoun, Georgia Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 22 2016
Butler, Rose,& Jameson AssociatesCASH BRJCASHPAC Above Co. sent letter stating I'm a guaranteed prize winner of 43,900,000.00 - PAYMENT READY FOR RELEASE Babylon, NY New York Author: Los Angeles, California Civil Rights Violators: Butler, Rose,& Jameson AssociatesCASH Babylon, NY,

May 13 2016
NPF Release of 1,200,000.00 for processing completion ready for delivery. Plainview New York Author: Richmond, Virginia Financial Services: NPF Plainview, New York

May 11 2016
Ready Debit Prepaid Visa Dont use this card. Deposited my Income Tax refund with them but they closed my account without a warning San Ramon California Let Me Guess... Author: Kissimmee, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ready Debit Prepaid Visa San Ramon, California

Apr 22 2016
TBX Stop smoking. Charged my account 9.95 for sample next month 89.00 hadn't received anything called spoke with rep she said they were getting ready to ship me product Internet Author: Galax, Virginia Misc. Health Specialists: TBX Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. Terry Moving and Storage Inc dedicated to customer satisfaction. From customer's first call to the written estimate & the move itself, Terry Moving & Storage committed to serve clients with the best customer service in industry. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Terry Moving and Storage Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Irvine, California Moving Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Apr 20 2016
Home Network Realty HnR Properties Unproffesional Company ready to rip you off in Killeen Texas
Author: Killeen, Texas Property Management: Home Network Realty Killeen, Texas

Apr 20 2016
09:38 AM listia Theifs. Scammers. Liars. READY TO FILE LAWSUIT Internet Author: Mayer, Arizona Internet Fraud: Internet

Apr 14 2016
Gregory McClain Gregory McClain SCAM ALERT By Grergory McClain (Atlanta) DOUBLE YOUR MONEY IN 2 WEEKS!!! (Atlanta) I trade in the forex market and I am focused on raising as much capital as possible. I am looking for short term arrangements with people who can invest $1000 or more for 2-4 weeks. I will double the amount of your initial investment within that time frame and my fee will be 50%. Please, contact me when you are ready to start: 678-310-3782 If you see this ad beware ...... He goes by the name of Grergory McClain..... Major Scam Artist Atlanta, Ga Nationwide Great Experience! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Gregory McClain Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Zipaway Try Dillon & Joy A fax was sent to my work about vacation packages with prices;so I call and spoke to Dillon . I didn't quite trust them ,So he explained that they buy vacations in bulk directly from hotels,cruises and airlines for cheap and sell back to individuals. I made the purchase and then was ready for the vacation I could not reach a agent, so I got my bank involved to resolve the issues. They finally return my calls after leaving several messages that I need my refund . A agent call back to get me to send the $69 per person activation fees by money order to A1 Travel with another address and that is was my confirmation that they are scamming me coralina sc Author: FLORIDA, Alabama Hotel: Zipaway Try SC

Apr 12 2016
NPFReports :Division Dave Barret Mailing to me offering $1.2 million requiring a $20 report fee saying checks ready for release New York New York Author: Hemet, California $$ REWARDS Offered: NPFReports :Division New York , New York

Apr 11 2016
Wyndham-Wyndhamian Retrievers Ed Atkins Kept deposit, almost 2 years and never received puppy Ashely North Dakota
Factual via Fiction Ms. Blair Author: Peculiar, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Wyndham-Wyndhamian Retrievers Ashely, North Dakota

Apr 11 2016
Biospharms Inc. - real-estate scam in Belize illegally sells land in Belize and runs off those who expose the scam, Los Tambos, Cayo District
Settled out of court, developer complying with demands. Author: Los Tambos, Other Real Estate Services: Biospharms Inc. Los Tambos, Other

Apr 03 2016
InComm Financial Services,Inc. I got this prepaid card at a local Dollar General Store and I called the number on the card and regersted it . They said it was ready to use it it would not work .So I called the company . They said it was registered to some one else . I Had paid $150.00 at the store at the time I got the card. They Said I had to show that I had purchased the card . They wanted copies of the reciept. My Driver's Licecense,social security card and a copy of the card front and back. I Got Alittle would you. So now I guess I lost My Money . I can say is buyer be Very Ware of this card I Think it is scam. Fortson Georgia Author: Olney, Texas Personal Services: InComm Financial Services,Inc. Fortson, Georgia

Apr 02 2016
10:05 AM I recieved several emails from this person requesting to complete personal reading when i processed payment her website did a count down from 25 hrs then for days it was saying in a few hours your reading will be ready please do not do business with this company it is a ripoff Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Astrologers & Psychics: Internet

Mar 11 2016
Fight Ready terrible treatment, back stabbing staff, rude staff, phony staff, fake a*s budo practitioners. scottsdale, Arizona Author: Arizona Weightloss Programs: Fight Ready scottsdale,, Arizona

Mar 02 2016
go global Ready travel global options travel Go Travel travel irving Texas Author: plano, Texas Travel Agencies: go global irving, Texas