Your Search | tuner ready
Approximately 961 Reports Found

Aug 27 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services invested in dedicated, experienced staff ready to resolve any subscribers’ situation.*UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Williamstown, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Priority One Clearing Services Clearwater, Florida

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
Global Options Travel Go Travel, Ready Travel Beware of Scamming Company Global Travrel Irving Texas Author: whitesboro, Texas Travel Services: Global Options Travel Irving, Texas

Aug 21 2014
Labor Ready Abused and harrssed me and full of drugies 99 % full, also misuse of transportation. leesburgl Florida Author: Clermont , Florida Neighborhood Services: Labor Ready leesburg fl, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Mortgage Compliance Investigators REVIEW: Mortgage Compliance Investigators Commitment to customer satisfaction. Offering  money back guarantee, confident in their Certified Chain of Title Investigation Affidavits are provided by Licensed Professionals through the Texas Department of Public Safety. Mortgage Compliance Investigators implements the latest technologies and investigative techniques to guarantee, Investigations are Courtroom Ready, serviced properly in a timely fashion by the Nation’s leading experts in Mortgage Loan Fraud Investigations.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Mortgage Compliance Investigators| Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mortgage Compliance Investigators seek to educate, inform homeowners about avenues of relief that are available in reference to their home mortgage. Mortgage Compliance Investigator’s Chain of Title Analysis & Mortgage Fraud Investigation a much-needed component to support law offices' legal conclusion on whether there is valid basis for proceeding with a foreclosure defense action. Austin, Texas

Aug 19 2014
Ready Wheels Ready wheels has come back in a very positive way Opa-Locka Florida Author: Alabama Car Parts & Accessories: Ready Wheels Opa-Locka, Florida

Aug 15 2014
Melissa Bryan Medium, Outlaw Life Enterprises LLC, Senora C Christmas Character Paranormal show used to vent spleen about things best left unsaid. Arroyo Seco, New Mexico
Author: , Arizona Psychic: Melissa Bryan Arroyo Seco, New Mexico

Aug 13 2014
megabus.com I dnt knw the driver name but he was driving the m74 bus from nola to Dallas for eight in the morning August 13,2014. as I was getting my reservation number out to show the driver he was down from me talking to another passenger. he came up to me and yelled/ the megabus driver was so rude he was not professional/ as my kids and I were getting ready to be boarded the driver came up on side of me and started yelling the bus leaves at eight o'clock. I said sir I'm pulling up my number. he nerve bad to where they had two other passengers came. he checked their number and let them on but pulled off from me and my kids leaving us stranded in New Orleans new orleans Louisiana Author: desoto, Texas Attorneys General: megabus.com Select State/Province

Aug 02 2014
Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 31 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
Beach Ready LLC It was a free trial..only had to pay shipping. If not satisfied cancel at any time. Nothing said it would cost $35.00 to cancel automatics shipping..  Silver Springs Nevada Author: Pendleton, Indiana TV Advertisements: Beach Ready LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Jul 29 2014
H. Randal Wilson Universal Consulting ServiceCVI, Prestige Publications, Midnite Sun Records, assertive Advertising, Southern Credit This company scammed my husband and I out of $25,000+ for the development of my invention. I made numerous trips to the office and paid for patent searches and other materials. Once we got to the end of the project and it seemed we were ready to prototype, they pressured me for a cashiers check and I made a final visit to the office to find it abandoned. Lafayette and Corporate headquarters, Metairie, Louisiana
Author: Zachary, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: H. Randal Wilson Lafayette , Louisiana

Jul 28 2014
Beach Ready LLC Without my concent this company continues to send me Levela Anti Age formula each month. I am afraid a whopping bill will appear one day Silver Springs Nevada Author: Kentfield, California Health Spas: Beach Ready LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Printfast.com AKA Adco Printing Prinfast.com and Adco Printing we place an order on july 18 at Adco printing now under a new name Printfast. They charge my account but they never process my order. On July 18 we place an order of 5000 4x6 postcards for an upcoming event in our church at Adco printing now under a new name Printfast. Meanwhile they have our money but didn't care if the order was ready on time or not, they just didn't care.  I think this people Adco/Printfast should not be in business just robbing people money and time. A responsible company at least will try to help to solve the problem, this people not even bother. Worst Company Ever. Tampa Florida
Author: Riverview, Florida Printing & Copy Services: Printfast.com AKA Adco Printing Tampa, Florida

Jul 27 2014
Gulf Stream Coach Gulf Breeze , RV Wholesalers.com Then have taken two years and still no resolution Nappanee,, Indiana Author: Vernal, Utah Gulf Stream Coach Nappanee,, Indiana

Jul 22 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 18 2014
Ready Travel Travel Scam Irving Texas Author: Lebanon, Illinois Travel Services: Ready Travel Irving, Texas

Jul 15 2014
Beach ready LLC I have received product that I did not order. Two shipments have been made and don't know how to get my money back. Silver springs Nevada Author: Duvall , Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Beach ready LLC Duvall, Washington

Jul 10 2014
Ready Financial Redidebit Card Worst direct payroll card Boise IA Internet Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Ready Financial Internet

Jul 10 2014
Brendan Kuhlman B. Kuhlman kuhlex.com bkuhlman.com B. Kuhlman's Never appearing I'll have it ready tomorrow website and I'll refund you when my other customer pays me Internet Author: California Websites: Brendan Kuhlman Internet

Jul 08 2014
Cobra USA - Cobra Engineering No Refunds! After Fi2000 Tuner Installation Damages Motorcycle Yorba Linda California Author: Granite falls, Washington Motorcycles: Cobra USA Yorba Linda, California

Jul 05 2014
Lucrazon Global Promised a service that did not worked and a website that was not ready and not completed and a daily payments that was never fufilled. Irvine California Author: Boston, Massachusetts Multi-Level Marketing: Lucrazon Global Internet

Jul 03 2014
advance cash services Received emails from a Shane Parker from Advance Cash Services. Said, you need to verify your address for court papers are ready to be served to me. If they have my email. They have my address. Annoying non working people praying on innocent people just to get money. Not earn it the hard way! Internet Author: greenville, Pennsylvania Legal Process Servers: advance cash services Internet

Jul 02 2014
Peter Francis Geraci Geraci Law LLc/ MARIO A. ARREOLA WOULD NOT ISSUE A REFUND OF A $150.00 BECAUSE THEY SAY THEY DID THAT MUCH WORK FOR ME BUT DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BUT FILE MY CASE UNTIL I COULD PAID HALF OF $1350.00 BEFORE THEY EVEN START TO WORK ON MY CASE . THIS COMPANY OVER CHARGE EVERYONE STOP GIVE THIS ALL READY RICH LAW FIRM YOUR MONEY EVERGREEN PARK Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Peter Francis Geraci Geraci Law LLc EVERGREEN PARK, Illinois