TURBO TAX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: turbo tax
There may be more specific results for "turbo tax"
For more specific results for "turbo tax"
Showing 1-25 of 13,915 Found Reports For more specific results for "turbo tax"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 15 2017
Liberty Tax (Surinderpal Chawla, Milagros Medina) GRD Services LLC Fraud, Dishonest, Stole $600 from my return Stamford Connecticut Author: Connecticut Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax (Surinderpal Chawla, Milagros Medina) Stamford, Connecticut

Oct 13 2017
IRS TAX ID EIN FILING SERVICE irs-tax-id.com/ fraud Internet
Author: Dallas, Georgia Income tax: IRS TAX ID Internet

Oct 11 2017
Tax Resale Certificate TaxresaleCertificate.org Pretend to be a government tax agency, when they are not Louisville Kentucky
Author: Santa Barbara, California Government Services: Tax Resale Certificate Louisville, Kentucky

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Carpet Corner BAIT & SWITCH Independence Missouri
Here are the facts Author: Independence, Missouri Carpet & Tile Installers: Carpet Corner Independence, Missouri

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 04 2017
All American Steele Buildings Chris White, Nathanial White:Loacted in Grand Junction Colorado STEEL BUILDING RIP OFF - All American Steele Buildings Grand Junction Colorado (Chris White - Owner) Grand Junction Colorado
Typical Response When Your BUSTED! Author: Highland Park, Texas Builders & Contractors: All American Steele Buildings Palisade, Colorado

Oct 04 2017
DFA, ARKANSAS Sales and Use State Tax Access Portal Extorting Small Businesses Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit & Debt Services: DFA, ARKANSAS Little Rock, Arkansas

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2017
us bank us bank home mortgage Fraud Nationwide The previous matter Author: otway, Ohio Banks: us bank Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Strayer University I was lied to, they stolling money that pay for a class that I have not attended in this year 2017 July wipeout financial info is scam. They got paid with out me being under aware a scheme move I want to sew the b*****d tax return was all wrong to for my benefits they need to be sewed. Washington DC Washington I'm Laughing! Author: Paducah, Kentucky Colleges and Universities: Strayer University Washington DC, Washington

Oct 02 2017
Federal Taxrelief,Inc/Barry Footlick/Monque ?/Russel ? These people are not calling me back and giving me information . You have to call them! I have been told that they will help me though a audit and this has been 2 r 3 years now. We gave thenm $1700.00 up front now! This is a audit for our personal business . We were audited in 2012 for $100,000. No results yet!!! What a joke ! I am reporting to you now. I'm looking for a lawer to take action against this company and now I have find a lawyer to get us out of trouble with the federal tax audit! Wood Dale Illinois
Author: Lafitte, Louisiana Income Tax Service: Federal Taxrelief,Inc Wood Dale, Illinois

Oct 01 2017
Tax Lien Buyers Club - Success Path Fraudulent Sales and Services Internet Author: Cape Coral, Florida Investment Brokers: Tax Lien Buyers Club - Success Path Internet

Oct 01 2017
Above All Lawn Sprinklers, LLC Owner is John Sura Charged me 2568.00. Told me tp him 2400. Don't pay tax and make check out to him. Told me not to tell anyone, friends, neighbors etc. Did unnecessary work & charged for it, and not even finish the job. They came back & charged me $500. more. Said my home owners ins would cover work, I got a claim # and ins called him multiple times & he never returned their calls. Said my pump in my garage was hit by lightening & took the damaged pump with him. Just got a bill from them to open and close the system, now he wants another 50. Toms River New Jersey Author: Toms River, New Jersey Landscaping: Above All Lawn Sprinklers, LLC Toms River, New Jersey

Oct 01 2017
Unlimited Vacation Club Product that was sold was NOTwhat I received Scottsdale Arizona You have GOT to be kidding us. Author: kerrville, Texas Resorts: Unlimited Vacation Club Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 26 2017
Sammons Income Tax and Accounting Screwed up my 2014 and 2015 taxs, IRS wants over 40K from me. And they let there E&O insurance run out. Symrna Georgia Author: Middleport, New York Income tax: Sammons Income Tax and Accounting Symrna, Georgia

Sep 25 2017
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino Have a look.. Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Ting Orthodontic Lab, Inc. (Richard Ting) Ting Dental Supply, LLC Company Engages in Illegal Work Practices Philadelphia Pennsylvania Ting Orthodontic Lab, Inc. (Richard Ting) Ting Dental Supply, LLC Company Engages in Illegal Work Practices Author: Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Ting Orthodontic Lab, Inc. (Richard Ting) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 22 2017
Santa Barbara Tax Products Group TPG Fired after being hurt on the job La Jolla California Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: Santa Barbara Tax Products Group La Jolla, California

Sep 21 2017
Pool doctor Staten Island | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Pool doctor Staten Island Pool doctor ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Staten Island New York
Pool Doctor Contractors Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Pool doctor Staten Island Staten Island , New York

Sep 20 2017
MA DOR Complete disregard for the bankruptcy court and the statute of limitations on tax debt Boston MA Author: Seabrook, New Hampshire Civil Rights Violators: Massachusetts DOR Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Access RV Truck camper superstore They sold me a camper saying it was never wrecked. Few miles down the road and I had problems. They or their warranty would help. I had a professional look at it and he said it was definitely wrecked and they only attempted to repair cosmetically. They sell wrecked RVs and lie saying they were not, this place is a scam, and will not respond to me or my complaint. North salt lake Utah Kevin Jones phone call and lies. Author: Libby, Montana RV Dealers: Access RV North salt lake, Utah

Sep 19 2017
NY State Tax Fraud Albany Tax NYS continues to materially participate in acts of homicide, treason, torture, pedophilia, mayhem etc Albany New York Author: California State Government: NY State Tax Fraud Albany, New York

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet