Your Search | tuv property management

Oct 13 2016
Keenstate Limited ; Marcelo Povesi ; ALCHIMEDIA LTD; KEENGROUP UNITE LTD; DRINKSMOTION LTD; KEEN LANGUAGE SCHOOL LTD Property agents nightmare - London Nationwide Author: London, Property Management: Keenstate Limited Nationwide

CenturyLink Property Damage irrigation dirt mud easement repair Mesa Nationwide
Author: Mesa, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
New Visions Real Estate LLC Holmes on Credit & Real Estate,  John T Holmes , Nikkia Holmes,  Property management doing dishonestly and selling bad condition properties. Cheating clients money on renovation. Owe clients a lot of rents and security deposits ATLANTA Georgia
Author: Hong Kong, Other Property Management: New Visions Real Estate LLC ATLANTA, Georgia

Oct 11 2016
Pacific Living Properties Genesis Credit Management No deposit returned - charged for renovations and sent remaining balance to collections Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Housing Rentals: Pacific Living Properties Bellevue, Washington

Oct 11 2016
Triple J Health Management LLC Hydrolux and Cellvia I was told to try the Shoppers Drug Mart's free sample. As I went to the Shopper Drug Mart's website, and follow the insturction on free sample. The two creams-Hydrolux and Cellvia with the shipping price only pop-up. But at the end, the credit card charges are actually over $200. Internet Author: North York, Ontario Beauty Salons: Triple J Health Management LLC Internet

Oct 11 2016
Barkely Capital Grey Mountain Management Regarding a Mr. Mathewson, and his assistant Phillip After trades was won, and I requested my profits be withdrawal, they would take all the money into my account, and ignore my request for the withdraw while I was speaking to them in put in back into a trade right under my nose. Even I had more winnings, Support manager argue with me about asking for the withdraw, traded again under my nose, as if they were saying to me what are your going to do about it! Now the account manager won''t respond at all, and this has been going on now at least 2 weeks or a little longer now. I'm a widow that needs all my money back! Now!! London SE1 (SG SE Author: buffalo, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: Barkely Capital London SE1 (SG,

Oct 11 2016
Randy Charach - Synergy Marketing -  Former Corporate Advocacy Member – Blaine Washington Show Me The Money!! Author: Houston, Texas Home Based Business: Synergy Marketing - Randy Carach Blaine, Washington

Oct 11 2016
BBVA Compass Bank, Murphy TX Horrible customer service. Bad experience with management at this location. They ripped us on interest on MMA and CD murphy Texas Author: Allen, Texas Banks: BBVA Compass Bank murphy, Texas

Oct 11 2016
TriView Property Management TriView Most Negligent Property Management Company to Date Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Property Management: TriView Property Management Chicago, Illinois

Oct 10 2016
Alive Investments or Sean Wrench or Jessica Wrench Bought a property from them - promised all remodeled. Multiple city citations a few months after purchase. Guaranteed 20%-30% returns on purchased real estate rentals - bogus. I lost big after purchase & they didn't care. Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Real Estate Services: Alive Investments Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 10 2016
Vpm3 Kaja holdings vision property management I saw the house online for 21000 needs work so checked it the septic needed pumped needed interior doors flooring some electrical work wall repairs so I thought it's in the country with an acre so let's do it.  Columbia South Carolina Author: East canton, Ohio Real Estate Services: Vpm3 Columbia, South Carolina

Oct 10 2016
CWI Maintenance, Down South Contracting, TX Construction CWI Maintenance, Down South Contracting, TX Construction did not pay me De Land Florida Author: Manvel, Texas Property Management: CWI Maintenance, Down South Contracting, TX Construction De Land, Florida

Oct 09 2016
BROOKSTONE MANAGEMENT Goody's Preservation Non payment for services on Fannie Mae contract New Jersey Nationwide Author: Branford , Connecticut Property Management: BROOKSTONE MANAGEMENT Nationwide

Oct 08 2016
Jobe's Dirt Works Damages Property and Refuses to Repair Baker Florida Author: Mary Esther, Florida Builders & Contractors: Jobe's Dirt Works Baker, Florida

Oct 08 2016
SCAMMERS DOREEM. KAZIM, MOREEN. ALBAZI and LINA. TIAREH We maintained a subsidiary office at Research House, in Greenford, London, UK and this was operated by Broadcast Wave Ltd.The owners are:MOREEN. ALBAZIDOREEM. KAZIMLINA. TIAREH The latter acts as the manager.They cheated all the tenants in not Research House Business Center Internet Lina Tierah, Moreen Kazim, Doreen Albezi Author: Southampton, Alabama Property Management: DOREEM. KAZIM, MOREEN. ALBAZI and LINA. TIAREH Internet

Oct 07 2016
EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES GREENWOOD VILLAGE,NY KATHERYN KAYA PROPERTY MANAGER Home Owner, resident. My girlfriend stays with me when convienent. she is over 55. I recieved a letter from KATHRYN KARA The on site property manager. without warning see states that she knows that my girlfriend has been living here. since August 13th 2016. Greenwood Village is giving me 30 days from October 6th to evict her. and they claim that I owe $3,400.00 in fees for every day that she stayed with me. They are also threatening me that if I don't have her removed that they will seek to terminate my residency!! and take possesion of my house! I have always paid my common fees ($1062.00) per month. I owe no back payments or taxes Has anyone heard of anything so outrageous!! I am in the proccess of hiring an lawyer. This company and the people who work for it are liarsand scamers. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. Tony (((REDACTED))) thanks CHICAGO New York Author: Manorville, New York Unusual Rip-Off: EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES CHICAGO, New York

Oct 07 2016
Dr. Amit Goswami Epic Pain management Pain management Epic Pain Dr. Amit Goswami interventional pain medicine sports medicine scam DR. AMIT GOSWAMI EPIC PAIN PRACTICE IS A SCAM AND RIPOFF TO ALL VULNERABLE PATIENTS Paramus New Jersey
Author: Paramus, New Jersey Adult Care Facilities: Dr. Amit Goswami Epic Pain management Paramus, New Jersey
43, Report #1332075

Oct 07 2016
Jim Sadler, A-Plus Contract Management Jim Sadler collected three payments of $533.84 that he was suppose to remit to me for sale of my Motorhome Ocala Florida Author: Connelly Springs, North Carolina RV Dealers: Jim Sadler Ocala, Florida
44, Report #1332037

Oct 07 2016
Resort Property Management A rental company that appears to disappear after recruitment. Atlanta Georgia Author: Inwood , West Virginia Property Management: Resort Property Management

Oct 06 2016
Atlanta Gas Light Co Gunter Construction Co., Inc.Morris Reece 678-898-9106Marvin McDaniel 678-300-3702 Atlanta Gas Light negligence = damages to customer property Atlanta, Georgia Author: Peachtree Corners, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Atlanta Gas Light Co
46, Report #1331997

Oct 06 2016
EZ Solutions EZ solutions rental broker scam East Los Angeles California Author: hacienda heights, California Property Management: EZ Solutions East Los Angeles, California

Oct 05 2016
Water Ridge Apartments Exponential Property Group Cons, Liars irving Texas
Author: Irving, Texas Property Management: Water Ridge Apartments irving, Texas

Oct 05 2016
Brookstone Property Management NO PAY FOR FANNIE MAE REO VENDORS Nationwide Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Property Management: Brookstone Property Management nationwide

Oct 04 2016
Management Resources - James ,Jim, Heineman Did Not Provide Agreed Upon Services and has Failed to Issue a Refund Weatherford Texas Author: Windsor, Colorado Employment Services: Management Resources Weatherford, Texas

Oct 04 2016
Lisa Fulton Do not rent from this person. She does not return security deposits Beverly Hills California Author: Maryland Property Management: Lisa Fulton Beverly Hills, California