TUV PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tuv property management
There may be more specific results for "tuv property management"
For more specific results for "tuv property management"
Showing 26-50 of 40,177 Found Reports For more specific results for "tuv property management"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 13 2017
Renuka Technologies ~Akshay Kumar Internet Reputation Expert Be aware of internet reputation scammers from India they will plant bogus negative reviews to get your money India Internet
Author: Richmond Hill, New York SEO - Reputation Management: Renuka Technologies ~Akshay Kumar Internet

Aug 13 2017
Hugh Wells Hugh hired me to repair multiple items at 1 property, then consult for other properties that he needed guidance on... I spent no less than 4 hours in phone time with Hugh for which I did not invoice so as to enable his business. Not only did he fail to hold up to his promise to award me the projects if I consulted for him, but he took a month to pay the first invoice then the most recent invoice has not been paid for almost 90 days. I have emails stating he will never pay. He has been a very deceiving person with no accountability or moral code. Palm desert California Author: Rancho mirage, California Home Improvements: Hugh Wells Palm springs, California

Aug 12 2017
Apprasials on time inc Gregg Dobrowsky Breached contract, refused a refund, voided a property sale Stevenson Ranch California Author: Oxnard, California Consumer Services: Apprasials on time inc Stevenson Ranch, California

Aug 12 2017
Optimum Professional Property Management Will NOT help their harassed employer, The Homeowner IRVINE California Author: Buena Park, California Homeowner Associations: Optimum Professional Property Management IRVINE, California

Aug 12 2017
Perkins Home Services, LLC Home Inspection and Testing Services Inspector Missed Key Items, Cost Us Money to Repair. Management Refused to Refund Us Any Money Bangor Maine A word to the wiser Author: Belgrade,, Maine Personal Services: Perkins Home Services, LLC Home Inspection Bangor, Maine

31, Report #1392093

Aug 11 2017
Republic Services Allied Waste, Cascade Investments After an investigation by the City of Hollywood, and through photographs, it was discovered that Republic Services garbage truck ran over and destroyed part of our property. They would not file a claim because they say we have to have a photograph of the truck. We were not home during those five minutes when the truck ran over our property. However we do have clear photographs of fresh tire tracks coming from the Republic Services bin. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Hollywood, Florida Neighborhood Services: Republic Services Phoenix, Arizona

32, Report #1391951

Aug 11 2017
AirServ Corp.. Calista...works in D terminal day shift manager who called me a run away Nigerian and refused to pay me after I reported them...for me being attacked and sent out on deck without clearance 3 times... Victoria in payroll..Saundra HR Management.. The female trainer who didn't train well and yelled at me with serious issues ..Nick Cater .supervisor whom sexually harrased us on first day.. American Airlines staff that mocked us in B terminal for geting paid to not do anything they said in other harsh words.. MaryAnn Dispater whom discriminated ..over worked me and refused to give me a. Break along with Sarah.. Dispatcher and management.. Ralph..supervisor whom played both sides... Discrimination..refused to pay..sexual harrasment..retaliation Irving Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Civil Rights Violators: AirServ Corp Irving , Texas

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
Property network Scam don't refund as promised Colorado Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Cult: Property network Internet

Aug 10 2017
United Movers Group Moving Scam! thieves, rip-off, stole my property, holding hostage, 2-3 times the estimate, scam, liars, identity theft, rude, threatening Niles Illinois Author: mebane, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: United Movers Group Niles, Illinois

Aug 10 2017
TEXASRENTERS.COM SAM UPCHURCH IF YOU LIKE TO GETTING SCAMMED, RENT PROPERTY FROM TEXASRENTERS HOUSTON Texas Author: katy, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: TEXASRENTERS.COM HOUSTON, Texas

Aug 10 2017
Tanner properties Barry Tanner, Tanner rentals Sold me property on land contract while me and my family had just list our current home to fire and had no insurance and knew we were desperate and took adva5of our situation. Union Kentucky Author: Burlington, Kentucky Homeowner Associations: Tanner properties Union , Kentucky

Aug 09 2017
Mplissit / Steve Be/ EB Suffit/ EB BE/ Steve Dechene/ Steve D Broner Mpliss.it Steve Be (one of his many aliases) raises capital from investors for this fake management company, only to use the money to live on. Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Mplissit / Steve Be/ EB Suffit/ EB BE/ Steve Dechene/ Steve D Broner Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Moonlight Trust / TRUSTEE One Moonlight Isle TRUST Any person that considers investing in a new FIRST TRUST DEED on said property may reconsider ! Ladera Ranch California
Author: Irvine, California Loans: Moonlight Trust / TRUSTEE Ladera Ranch, California

Aug 09 2017
Movie Houses Unknown LLC Sean Patrick Kennedy, Sean Hill Unreceived merchandise paid for two motors 302 351 on May 31st still have not recieved. Have proof of deposit! Hollywood Florida
It's time to get serious about your incident Author: Murrieta, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unknown LLC

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
Pinnacle Credit Management Pinnacle Credit Repair Credit Repair San Jose Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Pinnacle Credit Management Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
WAZ Investments LLC A security deposit of $1000 was made on July 6th for an unrenovated townhouse but no lease was signed. A refund was requested for said amount July 11th. No one could be reached for the refund until July 25th when I still didn't receive an answer. July 28th I finally reach senior management and he says he can not give me a full refund even though I never signed a lease. Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Real Estate Services: WAZ Investments LLC Baltimore , Maryland

Aug 07 2017
Amir Kalde Amirhouses.com Took $3900 from us for a house that was unlivable and expect us to pay $700 a month Rent, and is refusing to repair the home to livable conditions per FL statute 83.51 or give us a full refund of our rent! We have 6 small children and are now left without a home to go to. Lakeland Florida
Take him to small claims court Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Landlords: Amir Kalde Internet

Aug 07 2017
Tahiti Village Vaction clubs sumerpointe Resort and all they are associated with and Soleil Management 800-775-8463 Would like to join the civil law suit Las Vegas Nevada Author: Roswell, New Mexico Resorts: Tahiti Village Vaction clubs sumerpointe Resort Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 07 2017
Market First Global 1 I have been ripped off for $40,000 on a property development that never eventualted. Victoria Internet Author: Greenwith, Alabama Home Owner Associations: Market First Internet

Aug 06 2017
Sam Cohen Brown Samuel Brown Sam Cohen Scammer - Doesn't pay Seattle Washginton Author: Connecticut SEO - Reputation Management: Sam Cohen Brown Internet

Aug 05 2017
Shaina Leigh Management and Photography Shaina Leigh Management; Shaina Leigh Photography Terrible Manager! Rude, Unprofessional, Poor Communicator, deceitful, blackballer Coconut Creek, Hollywood Florida Author: Florida Modeling Agencies: Shaina Leigh Management and Photography Coconut Creek, Florida

Aug 05 2017
Success Marketing Institute WUB.comaleza.com PoolToys.com NootroFocus Jerome's LawThe San Francisco PostPrice Alert ProYorkshire Terrier HubComputer Support 24's Shahrzad Javadi Sam Cohen-Brown Otto Ortega Joshua Parker Kevin Kerr Leydaly Ramirez Mason Buergel They are running internet marketing scams by which they defraud people via spam campaigns. They don't pay their contracts and are thousands of dollars in debt. This company is a scam Renton Washington
Updated Names Author: Connecticut SEO - Reputation Management: Success Marketing Institute Renton , Washington

Aug 05 2017
RPMS Property Management Services Inc. RPMS, CAPREIT Slum lords, real estate investment trust looking to maximize profit by giving their renters as little as possible Toronto Ontario
Author: Vancouver, Ontario Realtors: RPMS Property Management Services Inc. Toronto, Ontario