Your Search | two italian guys leather jacket

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 23 2016
8772936185Vitalskin HealthB*Dermisglow Ad said pay for shipping to receive two products. I was billed for two shipping charges and both came in one package. Mo and Az Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: 8772936185Vitalskin

Aug 22 2016
HD PAGE ENTERPRISES HOWARD PAGE THESE GUYS DONT PAY THEIR BILLS.THEY PAY WITH BAD CREDIT CARDS AND DONT ANSWER THE PHONE OSWEGO New York Author: ronkonkoma, New York Mechanics: HD PAGE ENTERPRISES OSWEGO, New York

Aug 22 2016
Rejuvalux, MKMYDY, LVLIFPERF Trial charge of $4.95 for two products.  Colorado  Author: Monterey, California Alternative Health: Rejuvalux, MKMYDY, L Colorado

Aug 22 2016
Radiant Skin Natural Serum ,affiliated with SilksSkin, I responded to an add for a sample of the Radiant Skin-Natural Serum for $4.95. Two weeks later I was billed for $94.95 for the product. Santa Ana California Author: Lake Worth, Florida Alternative Health: Radiant Skin Santa Ana, California

Aug 21 2016
Cape Cod Lumber and Thomas Water Seal Cape Cod Lumber sold us pressure treated deck wood that cracked and splintered in two years, also sesled with Thomas Water Seal Abington Massachusetts
Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Building Products: Cape Cod Lumber Abington, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2016
Encante Anti Agig Serum GETYOUTHFUL and Skin Serene Support@Skinsut I received my two products with no information. No where did I see that I would be billed a large amount for this junk. Does not appear Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Encante Anti Agig Serum Internet

Aug 21 2016
Rad hard Gentle aka the Jd collections Just Dramatik Aka JD collections Never received jacket that I purchased LosAngeles California / NYC/ Atlanta Georgia Internet
Rashard Gentle aka The JD collections Author: New york, New York Clothing Stores: Rad hard Gentle aka the Jd collections Internet

Aug 21 2016
Refreshe Derma DermafreshFirmmagskinCreme La Miracle Misleading internet offer; unexpected deductions from my account; one delivery of unexpected product; deduction for two products never received 5663 Balboa Ave, #835-491; San Diago Internet-mailing address in California Author: Rockford, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Refreshe Derma Internet

Aug 19 2016
Hydrolux LLc Celuvia.com After ordering free samples of the two products (S&H charges of $4,95 and $5.95) I was charged $93 and $95 on my credit card. Internet Author: Ligonier, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Hydrolux LLc Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Black Core Edge Max or Muscle Focus DO NOT FALL for this company or product. Please read their reviews. You will see all the negative reviews about this company and its products. The first charge you 4 dollars and change for the free trial and then they automatically take out 90 dollars every month from your account without you knowing. The CATCH is that you have too cancel your subscription to this product within 14 days of receiving it. There are (2) TWO things wrong about this company and its products. First of all the product DOES NOT WORK, and second of all the company is a ripoff. They WILL charge you without your consent. PLEASE...PLEASE read the reviews about Blackcore Edge. IT IS ALL...ALL...NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND CUSTOMERS COMPLAING ABOUT BEING OVERCHARGED OR CHARGED FOR SOMETHING THEY DID NOT AGREE TOO. Santa Ana, California 92704-1392 Nationwide
Author: Tucson , Arizona Weightloss Programs: Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Walmart Inc Services Group I received a letter and a check in the mail for 1,600 dollars. It told me to take 350 dollars and keep it for my pay for the week. Take the rest of the money and wire it to Greece. But keep my identity descrete. They said western union would try to talk me out of sending the money. I deposited the money in my account and the check cleared. I got the money and two months later I was pick up by police facing a theft of property charge and a fraud charge. Now they are trying to give me jail time for this. Bentonville Arkansas As Homer Simpson would say... Author: Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Inc Services Group

Aug 18 2016
Quicksilver Tow, Inc A few minutes before 4pm, Quicksilver towing and came and hook the car, argued with meter person who had not wrote the ticket and yet the car was hooked! The Meter person ask the two driver to release the car and the tow driver charged me for twoing service which the car was NOT towed and unhook the car BUT charge my credit card for towing service and for unhooking service of a total of $237, this is predatory towing ! I want to take them (QuickSilver towing to small calims to return the over charges ! Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Auto Towing: Quicksilver Tow, Inc Los Angeles, California

Aug 17 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir aka Customer Support (per email from) Fell for free trial scam, just pay shipping; received two additional boxes product before noticing two unauthorized $186.80 deductions from bank. Internet Author: Saugatuck, Michigan Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida

Aug 16 2016
valeant pharmaceuticals fredrick morgan ; Joseph M. Harden Two individuals contacted me, asked me to create a gmail to proceed with an online interview. Also asked me to acquire software that would be paid for by the company via check by mail. Internet Author: Pocono summit, Pennsylvania Pharmacies Online: valeant pharmaceuticals Internet

Aug 16 2016
Dr Zielonka This guys is such a scam Ottawa Ontario Author: Ontario Chiropractors: Dr Zielonka Ottawa, Ontario

Aug 15 2016
Wonder Marketing Chelsey Saanderson I put up a two part display of leather/carpet cpr. After the 15 days were up and I turn in my paperwork. I was never paid Los Angeles California Author: Rocky mount, North Carolina Infomercial Rip-offs: Wonder Marketing Los Angeles, California

Aug 15 2016
General Auto Parts, Andre Shakhbazyan, Mikes Subaru, KD Auto Dismantling Inc Stated warranty was included, said the replacement head was shipping the next day TWICE two weeks apart, never sent replacement head or gave me a refund that he offered to clear up this problem, used a cheap timing belt tensioner that failded and ruined the head. Sun Valley California
Author: Peculiar, Missouri Auto Parts: General Auto parts Sun Valley, California

Aug 15 2016
Fry's Electronics Lazy delivery guys broke my fridge and Fry's refused to fix the issue and blamed Samsung on top of it Wilsonville Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Department & Outlet Stores: Fry's Electronics Wilsonville, Oregon

21, Report #1321997

Aug 11 2016
Purelinegacinia.com They offered to give me free 14 days trail of slim phen garçon is cambogia and offered other two products for prices show and I turned them down and just accepted one price on trail for 14 days with $4.95 shipping. But charged me for colon cleanse for $24.95. S***!!! Internet Author: Brandon, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Purelinegacinia.com Internet

22, Report #1321922

Kube Marketing  never paid me for two months of work!! Colorado Internet
Author: Hialeah, Florida Accounting: Kube Marketing Internet

Aug 11 2016
Vigil Milner I was promised two puppies for the sum of three hundred and eighty dollars. I was told that was all it would cost to ship them. I get a spam email from cargo experts saying that they will not ship the puppies without an additional thousand dollars for special crates and a vaccine. I told Mr Milner I was not sending any more money. I some with some agent who didn't answer the phone with a business name that reassured me if I sent money the puppies would be shipped. I refused. Dallas texas Internet Author: Kittery, Maine Miscellaneous Companies: Vigil Milner Internet

Aug 10 2016
National Home Gardening Club Life Time Member National Cooking Club Life Time Member I have been a member since 2001, haven't received anything from them for two years,not a word. No magazine nothing! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Salem, West Virginia Hardware & Tools: National Home Gardening Club Life Time Member Minnetonka, Minnesota

Aug 10 2016
Parking Ticket Guys Michael Low took money for his scam to fight a parking ticket for a half price TORONTO Ontario Author: TORONTO, Ontario Attorneys & Legal Services: Parking Ticket Guys TORONTO, Ontario