Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

two italian guys leather jacket

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
TWO LIVE CUSTOMS INSTAGRAM & INTERNET TO LIVE CUSTOMS I ordered my custom ALABAMA NIKE ROSHE shoes December 30th 2016 and the order said would ship in 2 to 4 weeks..Here we are at the END of FEBRUARY AND NO shoes STILL but yet they took their payment right out of my account the very NEXT DAY after I ordered they don't list a city or phone number Internet
Author: LAKELAND, Florida On-Line Stores: TWO LIVE CUSTOMS Internet

Feb 25 2017
wrinkle ream reducer i ordered a free sample then they sent two orders i did not order for 99.00 and 89.00 st george Utah Author: saint albans, West Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Skin Care: wrinkle ream reducer st george, Utah

Feb 25 2017
jeff schnettler fine line remodeling, fine line remodeling takes money and runs. doesnt complete work. doesnt pay any of his guys easton Pennsylvania Author: new brunswick, New Jersey Home Improvements: jeff schnettler fine line remodeling easton, Pennsylvania

Feb 24 2017
Pam rooney she is running two homes on one electric bill. Circleville Ohio Author: Circleville, Ohio Electrical Services: Pam rooney Circleville, Ohio

Feb 24 2017
Buiness savings advantage Network publications Two different ×s ive called mass. Utah Author: Wayland, Massachusetts Telemarketers: Buiness savings advantage Utah

Franseco Gomez Two brothers Meriden Connecticut
Author: Bristol , Connecticut Motor Vehicle: Franseco Gomez Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
OOIDA Ooida'so insurance is a rip off, cancelled my policy for a 13,000 claim .Was paying 740.00 a month on time now I can't get a new policy because they wrote it up like I hit someone when I hit a fence! Don't deal with these guys they will rip you off!!! Nationwide Author: Fort mill, South Carolina Trucking Companies: OOIDA Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Two Guys and a Truck A&A Alliance Moving Inc Stolen/Lost Property New York New York Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Moving Companies: Two Guys and a Truck New York, New York

Feb 22 2017
RV Peddler while delivering unit, their driver exceeded speed(75-80), had two blow outs & continued driving it... Yuma Arizona Author: Wellton, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: RV Peddler Yuma, Arizona

Feb 22 2017
Stericycle Stericycle's illegal auto renewal service contract and price gouging. Part two Illinois Author: Elmira, New York Maintenance Companies: Stericycle Illinois

Feb 21 2017
Gloss Motive Diet Supplements - SEC Ordered free bottle of Pure CBD Tincture , Pay only Shipping chgs. Web site did not indicate that it would be a auto-ship plan to be charged at $69.95 a month, have received two additional bottles, unopened and unused. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Scottsburg, Indiana Misc. Health Specialists: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 20 2017
verizon communicaton signed two year contract, after one year upped the price 77.00 more per month Nationwide Author: allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: verizon communicaton Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
SNAP ON CREDIT These guys try to bully customers LIBERTYVILLE Illinois Author: BERKELEY , California Credit & Debt Services: SNAP ON CREDIT LIBERTYVILLE, Illinois

Feb 20 2017
Brilliant Skin Care Charged me for the cream and then a week or two later charged me 89.00 Again. California Internet Author: Midland, Texas Skin Care: Brilliant Skin Care Internet

Feb 20 2017
Banggood Room 605 Haoquan Building Jichangdongmen Road, 1 Jingtai Street Baiyun District 510400 Guangzhou China I placed order No: 22822028 on 2nd January 2017 and made the payment however till to date despite numerous undertakings and promises I did not receive my goods Guangzhou China Author: Karachi, Luggage & Leather Goods: Banggood Internet

Feb 19 2017
Urgent Courier, Inc and Owner/CEP Alfred J. Evans and President Trisha Cook This company has been bouncing work checks and not paying its drivers and independent contractors. The management is impossible to get a hold of and they refuse to answer the phone or voicemails. Speaking with the primary dispatcher leads to a feeling that the company is going downhill fast and does not know what it is doing. I will be filing a formal report with the police in Oswego, Il and likely with the county courts as well if the company does not pay the back pay it owes in the next two days. Oswego Illinois Author: Illinois Courier Services: Urgent Courier, Inc Oswego, Illinois

Feb 19 2017
Restore1 INC /Renov8PHX Jack Hanks and Kelly Mueller Warning To All Contractors!, Jack Hanks And Kelly Mueller, Will Rip You Off. These Guys Are Scam Artists!! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Arizona Consumer Services: Law office of Joseph L. Michaud Scottsdale , AZ

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 16 2017
Jason Barber Elite Property Advantage Two bit thief Blue bell Pennsylvania Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Jason Barber Blue bell, Pennsylvania

Feb 16 2017
Cabelas Allowed a thief who stole my ID to redeem a deposit left at the store for guns I wanted to purchase, and after finding out it wasn't me two weeks later changed their mind and refused to reimburse me the cash. Verdi Nevada Bring out the Violin Author: Reno, Nevada Sales People: Cabelas Verdi , Nevada

Feb 16 2017
Skin and Eye Royale Fraud After seeing an advertisement for thse products I ordered the 14 day rial offer. I didn't receive the product for another four days. When I called my bank to check baance I have two charges taken out of my account prior to the end of the trial date. Fountain Valley California Author: Edison, New Jersey Skin Care: Skin and Eye Royale Fountain Valley, California

Feb 16 2017
The Conjure Shop Nicole McDermott, Mama Izzy, The Conjure Shop, Omaha Nebraska, Fake Conjure Woman, Fake Hoodoo, Fake Voodoo, Charlatan, Unlicensed therapist, unlicensed counselor Nicole McDermott, Mama Izzy, The Conjure Shop, Omaha Nebraska, Fake Conjure Woman, Fake Hoodoo, Fake Voodoo, Charlatan, Unlicensed therapist, unlicensed counselor Omaha Nebraska
Original report is true - beware of scam artist Nicole McDermott Author: Omaha, Nebraska Mental Health: The Conjure Shop Omaha, Nebraska