TWO ITALIAN GUYS LEATHER JACKET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: two italian guys leather jacket
There may be more specific results for "two italian guys leather jacket"
For more specific results for "two italian guys leather jacket"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 30 2017
Big* Derm Love aka Perfect Skin Glamour, aka Skin Glare aka Wrinkle Purity, also possibly aka MLH*Juva Cell Pro Skin, Neuewin*Eye Logic Pro These Guys Are Good! Fooled Me. Santa Ana, California, Henderson, Nevada Nationwide Author: Crestview, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Big* Derm Love Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Outwear Outlet sold me a defective leather jacket, lied to me about the provenance, refuse customer service and assistance Flint Michigan
Author: Chicago, Illinois Clothing Stores: Outwear Outlet Flint, Michigan

Apr 29 2017
Purchased a wicked wheel two from thorough bred diesel. Call prior to ordering make sure it would work on my truck was advised it would. Installed on Truck lost lots of power EGT's went up. Contacted thorough bred diesel they tried to pass the buck to sinister diesel refused to do anything about it refused to return it. Will never purchase anything from them again and advise anybody else to seriously look into the matter before they do Mayor Arizona Arizona Author: Mayer, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: thorough bred diesel Mayor Arizona ,

Apr 28 2017
Zyalix Zyalix Introductry offer for one bottle,$4.95, gave credit card info. two weeks later another bottle arrived at a charge of $95.00,the sad thing is the product is tottally useless. Henderson Nevada Author: Kimberly, Idaho Adult Care Facilities: Zyalix Zyalix Henderson, Nevada

Apr 28 2017
OTL*SCORESENSE.COM FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED MY CC FOR TWO YRS. Internet Author: naples, Florida Credit & Debt Services: score sense Internet

Apr 28 2017
S' Canines Shirley Van Camp BACK STABBING TWO FACED BI TROUBLE MAKER IS WHAT THIS PERSON IS THAT GOES OUT OF HER WAY TO CAUSE PROBLEMS AND ISSUES ON OTHERS Mint Hill NC Author: Lansing, Michigan Dog Breeders: S' Canines Mint Hill, NC

Apr 27 2017
J.C. Pole Barns James Carver Workmanship, construction job, workers on site is the worst i have ever seen, please never use these guys they are hopeless. Franklin Kentucky Author: London, Kentucky Home Improvements: J.C. Pole Barns Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
OVL*My Daily Skin Perfect Skin Wash Charged my credit card for products I never received or ordered two weeks after I had ordered and received samples. Internet Author: Big Bear City, California Miscellaneous Companies: OVL*My Daily Skin Internet

Apr 27 2017
Southern sister designs I placed a order with them on April 8th and I have not received it and when I email them no one will reply to it I ordered two Confederate bikinis and my eyes I believe they're just a rip-off so take it for my experience don't order anything from them wha Georgia Georgia
Author: Alexander, Arkansas Liars: Southern sister designs Internet

Apr 26 2017
forever 21 they are a ripoff, you don't get your order, waiting of two months and they lie about contacting you, don't order from the company if you want you order. forever 21 california california Author: Hagetstown, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: forever 21 Internet

Apr 25 2017
Econo Pick Econo Deals Logo on jacket upside down, no refund or replacement I think China Internet Author: Snohomish, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Econo Pick Internet

Apr 25 2017
Vivint home security I have been a costumer of Vivint since 2008, now we are moving, we have two years left on a five year contract.  Nationwide Author: Spruce Grove, Alberta Security Services: Vivint home security Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
American Signature We spent over $2600.00 on a sectional that was supposed to be Pure Leather Altamonte springs Nationwide
Author: Apopka, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: American Signature Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 22 2017
Premium Youthfountain 800-714-2106 NCO Dermawrinkleblast 800-801-6230 offered me two Derma products on tria for $9.37l. Told them that is all I wonted. Billed my credit card for $189.51 on internet. advertised on facebook Internet Author: Yuma, Arizona Alternative Health: Premium Youthfountain 800-714-2106 Internet

Apr 21 2017
Tech Saviors First they call you and say that there is virus in your computer get you to turn it on and they take control of, In the end, they claimed they fixed the problem and then charge a great deal of money. Over the last two years I was scammed out of over $6,000. The worst part they keep calling back and do the same thing and again they charge some $2,500. I want this stopped. San Jose California Author: ORLANDO, Florida Computer Fraud: Tech Saviors San Jose, California

Apr 21 2017
Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Charleston Grand Hotel On April 13, 2017 I arrived to Ashley Lodge, located at 188 Judge Street, Harleyville, SC 29448. I had made the reservation through Hotels.com for two rooms for one night. As I mentioned to the receptionist Veronica at the time, the accommodation was very unsatisfactory in the following ways: When we arrived at the property, the hotel didn't look like any of the advertised photos on the website. Although we had booked on Hotels.com and supplied the number of guests, we were informed of a $10 charge for extra adult. We asked to see the policy that defined this but the receptionist was unable to produce any policy document. . It is a rip off. Harleyville South Carolina Author: Kernersville , North Carolina Hotel: Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Harleyville , South Carolina

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Blue Buffalo Company Uses false advertising and misleads consumers regarding Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Quick Clumping Litter Glendale Arizona Parina dog food and blue buffalo settle lawsuits after two years regarding false advertising Author: Evergreen, Colorado Animal Abuse: Blue Buffalo Company Glendale, Arizona

Apr 20 2017
SkinOpulent TV Ad offered free anti-aging cream for only shipping & handling, then charged me 89.00 two weeks later Internet Author: Holbrook, New York Skin Care: SkinOpulent Internet

Apr 20 2017
Power Ride Outlet They sold me two scooters with an expired dealers license and then never sent me the titles for them after i received the scooters. Upland California Author: Wichita, Kansas Motorcycles: Power Rid Outlet Internet

Apr 19 2017
Alan cooper Steve parks I received the email stating arrest warrant charges pressed against the names are violation of Federal Banking regulations electrical frog according to act number 76 theft by the deception according to act number 48 it also state if failed response within 48 Hours This legal action will be activated you are interred for an 00 CR so please call 202 506-8086 and list this document case number IL / two nine 26957 for is States arrest for an unpaid loan and check fraud  Internet
Author: Las vegas, Nevada Bad Check Writers: Alan cooper Internet

Apr 19 2017
Julo eye cream Be aware, read the fine print. I knew to contact the company after the 2week trial period but I thought the trial period started after you received the product. How can you try it for two weeks if you don't have the product in your hands to try? Justin california Internet Author: Knoxville , Tennessee Adoption Agencies: Julo eye cream Internet

Apr 19 2017
Tony Amaradio Tony Amaradio, Italian shoes, shop is big no-no Hilo Hawaii Author: Hilo, Hawaii Clothing Stores: Tony Amaradio Hilo, Hawaii