Your Search | twx magazine

Aug 10 2015
subcriber services reader services sending magiazines that i did not want i paid this compney off three years ago and told them to not renew when they ran out and they did anyway now they want me to pay for magazines that i dont want muti locations Nationwide Author: corinth, Mississippi Book & Magazine Publishers: subcriber services Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
Westbow Press/Author House Recently. Westbow Press has merged with other companies, honestly, I do not know who I am dealing with anymore. Selling dreams, Exaggerated, Schemes, Lies, Rip-off, package nightmares. Bloomington Indiana Author: Haslett , Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Westbow Press/Author House Bloomington , Indiana

Aug 10 2015
Todd Mueller autographs Fraud, forgeries, lies criminal activity sells 75% fake autographs Internet TODD MUELLER IS HONEST < THIS POST IS A LIE Author: Jackson, Mississippi Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Todd Mueller autographs Internet

Aug 07 2015
DC Sales DC Sales LLC Door to door Magazine Scam Reading Pennsylvania Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Attorneys General: DC Sales Reading, Pennsylvania

Aug 05 2015
TDM NME MAGAZINE Is charging my credit card 67.08. A month was supposed to a one time payment. Was charged on July2nd and again on August 1st for 67.08 Internet Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: TDM NME MAGAZINE Internet

Aug 04 2015
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services invested in dedicated, experienced staff ready to resolve any subscribers’ situation.*UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
another dissatisfied 'customer' Author: Springfield, Illinois Newspapers – Magazines: Priority One Clearing Services Indian Hills, Colorado

Aug 03 2015
International Living Magazine Trial view prematurely becomes $140 subscription NO REFUNDS unknown unknown Author: Austin, Texas Travel Services: International Living Magazine

Jul 31 2015
Synapse Group Inc. Synapse Ret Ventures How to cancel magazine subscriptions Stamford Connecticut Author: San Jose, California Newspapers – Magazines: Synapse Group Inc. Stamford, Connecticut

34, Report #1242060

Jul 30 2015
Alternate Postal Direct Ultimate Fraud and Scam St. Petersburg Florida Author: City, Alabama Book & Magazine Publishers: Alternate Postal Direct St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 30 2015
Ms Camay International/ Ms Camay Radio Show Camay McClure LIAR, FAKE, POSER AND FAME SEEKER Seattle, Washington Nationwide
Author: Chicago, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Ms Camay International/ Ms Camay Radio Show Nationwide

Jul 27 2015
Area Publications Magazine scam Balsam Lake Wisconsin Author: Woodacre, California Bait-and-Switch: Area Publications Balsam Lake, Wisconsin

Jul 27 2015
North American Direct Services When I signed up to receive the magazine subscription I was told I would receive a $500 gift card that I never got.  Reno Nevada Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: North American Direct Services Reno, Nevada

Jul 24 2015
Magazine Direct Total Customer Service, Inc.Marketing Unlimited Services Over $1,000 Invoice for magazines! Burnsville Minnesota, Nationwide
Author: seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Magazine Direct Nationwide

Jul 24 2015
Magazine Processing Center Credit card billing as Fradulent magazine renewals on credit card statement Nationwide Author: Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Magazine Processing Center Nationwide

Jul 23 2015
People Magazine/Time Inc PEOPLE MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL RIPOFF, FRAUDULENT USE OF CREDIT CARDS NEW YORK/INTERNET STOREFRONT Internet Author: Quincy, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: People Magazine/Time Inc Internet

Jul 20 2015
Continental Who's Who REVIEW: Continental Who's Who dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Continental Who's Who's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Continental Who's Who. *UPDATE: Continental Who's Who pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Continental Who's Who recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Continental Who's Who Nationwide

Jul 20 2015
Collect Pros U.S. Weekly Magazine Scam Woburn Massachusetts Author: Hoover, Alabama News Media: Collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts

Jul 18 2015
National home gardening club My husband joined the national gardening club in 2014. I believe he paid $25.00 and was told he was a life time member. They said he would receive some tools every year to try out and to keep. They said we would receive their magazine, I believe 4 times a year. We received some tools, they say life time member on them. We received only one magazine. A recording says the number has been disconnected. Minnetonka Minnesota Author: red wing, Minnesota Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: National home gardening club Minnetonka,, Minnesota

Jul 17 2015
Nikki Nicole Means Nikki Nicole, The Bombshell Chic, Cemaka Means Scammed me as a business partner to invest in Magazine Company and spent my money for personal use. Montgomery Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Nikki Nicole Means Internet

Jul 16 2015
Andrew Daily Andrew Hall,Weed Reviewer Magazine I bought the back page of the first issue as well as a page inside. I was promised 60,000 copies distributed... and ONLY 10,000 WERE EVER PRINTED.. 5000 still are at the printers. Colorado Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Attorneys General: Andrew Daily Internet

46, Report #1241980

Jul 15 2015
Popular Mechanics Magazine Deceit, intentional, rude Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Popular Mechanics Nationwide

Jul 14 2015
Continental Who’s Who TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer satisfaction guarantee. Continental Who's Who members feel safe, confident, secure, when doing business with Continental Who's Who knowing  organization built on trust. Continental Who's Who commitment to customer satisfaction highest priority. Continental Who's Who maintains level of commitment by following through on promises.  Building relationships based on this philosophy, Continental Who's Who holds up highest standards.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Book & Magazine Publishers: Continental Who’s Who TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Continental Who’s Who one of most trusted publishers around the globe. Continental Who’s Who spotlights thousands of professionals each year by specific industry. Men & women published represent every important field of endeavor. Included are executives, officials in business, science, education, philanthropy, religion, government, fourth estate, finance, law, engineering, & many other fields. Valley Stream, New York

Jul 13 2015
Entrepreneur Sales door to door magazine scam michigan city Indiana Author: Corinth, Texas Newspapers – Magazines: Entrepreneur Sales michigan city, Indiana

Jul 13 2015
Explore Talent Exploretalent I had made a profile, I had not put any money down, I decided to put my email and phone number on the web sight. I get a call as soon as I had by a women name, Deanna 1800-888-0999 ext 3117. my con number was 9025930, my user name odessa8665, So when the women called me back she said there was a producer, named Sabor for chicago IL, magazine company. That wanted Models for a swim suit shoot. Funny thing cause I told her I'd call her back cause, I didnt have the money. Sabor him self and I are really good friends, I talked to him, Sabor said he hasnt had any conection with Explore talent. So I asked explore talent to tak down my membership, explaining how their sight was slowing my computer down and eplaining to them that the email on the acount wont let me set it up. I took pictures and voice recordings on verything. I only got taken for 99.00 which is fine, they can have it. this is a problem and I know they are only audition finders, but when you know certen people and they try to say they have auditions for you and sign you up and find out certen casts that they talk about arnt on the sight then its a problem, thanks for your time. sincerely Odessa Dawn Burton aka Ault Las Vegas Nevada Author: Laporte, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: Explore Talent Nationwide

Jul 09 2015
Nintendo Force Nintendo Force Magazine Took the money, delayed and then blocked me on FB and Twitter... Unknown Internet Author: Lancaster, California Communications & Networking: Nintendo Force Internet