TWX MAGAZINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: twx magazines
There may be more specific results for "twx magazines"
For more specific results for "twx magazines"
Showing 1-25 of 4,478 Found Reports For more specific results for "twx magazines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
anc news paper.com ,fraudulently charged my visa card ,even though they where notified to cancel any subscription to there online site! starbuck Minnesota Author: starbuck, Minnesota Newspapers – Magazines: anc newspaper services starbuck, Minnesota

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida 10+ Years of Scammer History - ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 18 2017
National Publishers Exchange scamed my wife . No magazines ordered yet billed and put into collections. wre will not pay Largo Florida Author: Brandon, Florida Mail Order Services: National Publishers Exchange Largo, Florida

Aug 17 2017
MagsForMiles Won't deliver magazines, explain why, or offer further support Salt Lake City Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Airline Companies: MagsForMiles Internet

Aug 10 2017
Magazine SVC Scammed into purchasing magazine subscription Margate Florida Author: Pontiac, Michigan Newspapers – Magazines: Magazine SVC Margate , Florida

Aug 10 2017
National Sevices Corp. Magazines They called me and offered this great deal that I would get 4-5 magazines for free for the frist month and I got to pick the magazines, they wouldn't charge me until after my my free month was done and in the mean time I could cancel at any time. Virgina Beach Virginia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Bed & Bath: National Sevices Corp. Magazines Virgina Beach, Virginia

Aug 01 2017
Midwest Periodicals ,bbb.org/kansas-city/business-reviews/magazines-subscription-agents/midwest-periodical-in-shawnee-ks-99161296 BBB/ Midwest periodicals ,mapquest.com/us/kansas/business-shawne Kansas
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Midwest Periodicals Internet

Jul 31 2017
Strike it rich X Clearly it states in the letter no purches nessary to enter to win and @ll this person kept doing was try to get me to buy magazines Nationwide Author: Bradford, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Strike it rich X Nationwide

Jul 30 2017
National Home Gardening Club Paid for membership and have not received magazines or anything ele's Nationwide Author: Whitehall, Michigan Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
GSR Magazine deducted an unauthorized amount of $9.90 for magazines I did order. Celina Internet Author: Celina, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: GSR Magazine Internet

Jul 20 2017
Forum Publishing Group Sun Sentinel The Jewish Journal South Florida Parenting magazine Sun Sentinel, Parenting magazine & Jewish Journal thinks food sanitation and health not worth reporting on Tamarac Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Forum Publishing Group Tamarac, Florida

Jul 19 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Journalist who takes money for feature editorials and does not produce New York and New Jersey New York Lies, Deceit, An Attempt To Extort & Bad Business Practice. In Fact I'm Embarrassed! Author: New York, New York Liars: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 05 2017
Platinum TV Production Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Platinum TV Production/PTGTV's thousands of clients are confident and secure when doing business with this organization. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE Platinum TV Production recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
smelled this scam from day one Author: Redmond, Oregon Video & Film Production: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jul 05 2017
Wittyfeed Provide Traffic from Reddit and Final Payment day they not paying money, All Traffic Snapshot i Have Indore Internet
Author: New York, New York Newspapers – Magazines: Wittyfeed Internet

Jul 02 2017
Viking Magazines Sram 1503 Hwy 13 E Burnsville, MN 55337 Nationwide Author: Tacoma, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Viking Magazines Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Choice Periodicals Magazine scam, I tried to cancel and they wouldn't let me. Trying to get me to pay for magazines I don't want for $1200. Plus wanting me to pay $300 to cancel. Atlanta Georgia Author: Santa Rosa, California Questionable Activities: Choice Periodicals Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 22 2017
Cathie Anderson - Sacramento Bee Sacbee Only writes for friends or for favors. Sacramento California Author: Fulton , California Newspapers – Magazines: Cathie Anderson - Sacramento Bee Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
BullzEye Entertainment Chella Magee or Michella Magee Michelle Magee has duped me and my friend of over $600 for 5 magazines on false promises and not delivering any. She has not yet made a refund of our money Tampa Florida
Author: Los Angeles, California Public Relations: BullzEye Entertainment Tampa, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Chinhee Park Sunhee Park Frauds The Park Twins Scam Fraudulent, Scam, Fake, Disingenuous, Liars, Guesswork, For Profit, Egoistical, Greedy, Money Hungry, Desperate for Fame Nationwide Internet New York This complaint is false Author: San Rafael , California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Chinhee Park Internet

Jun 15 2017
Entrepreneurs Sales Selling books and magazines Michigan City Indiana Author: Carrollton, Texas Neighborhood Services: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Indiana

Jun 14 2017
North Shore Agency on behalf of Remedy Health Media, LLL as an agent for Univ of CA, Berkeley Credit agency mailed me a letter claiming I owed money for a magazine ,white Paper, subscription that I neither ordered nor received. Old Bethpage New York Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Newspapers – Magazines: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage , New York

Jun 08 2017

Jun 07 2017
creative home arts club I paid $300 for a lifetime membership and have not received items that were promised or magazines. My membership # is 10064269. I have tried going to the website and it appears that it is no longer valid. I would like a refund for not receiving items that were promised and website that is no longer valid minnetonka Minnesota Author: Newman Lake, Washington Arts and Crafts: creative home arts club minnetonka, Minnesota

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard A. Weiss botched eyelid blepharoplasty. Used me as an experiment. Lied about his asian eye lid experience. Newport Beach California
He burnt my face with CO2 left me with brown spot on my face that I cannot get rid of Author: san jose, California Doctors: Dr. Richard A. Weiss Newport Beach, California