Your Search | twx magazines

Oct 15 2016
Entrepreneurs Sales Never received the magazines I paid for! Michigan City Indiana Author: Boulder, Colorado Newspapers – Magazines: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Indiana

Oct 04 2016
national renewal exchange national magazine renewal They have ripped me off of over $500 minnesota Not a rebuttal! Please read!!!! Author: Moline, Illinois Newspapers – Magazines: national renewal exchange minnesota

Oct 03 2016
Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Apollo Marketing Inc. customers and clients can feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Apollo Marketing Inc. Apollo Marketing Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer and client satisfaction, exceptional customer and client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Apollo Marketing pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Apollo Marketing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Reports are Permanent Author: Lincoln, Illinois Con Artists: Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Apollo Marketing since 2014 is a magazine fulfillment center. Apollo Marketing main goal to provide data entry for Independent Contractors selling their magazines. Apollo Marketing Inc. has made a serious commitment to making sure you the consumer has a positive and safe experience with all of our independent contractor's sales agents. Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Apollo Marketing Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Apollo Marketing Inc. over 50,000 satisfied subscribers. Apollo Marketing Inc. has been established as a magazine fulfillment center since 2014. Apollo Marketing, a family owned and operated company dedicated to getting major publisher's magazines out to the consumer.  Apollo Marketing offers independent contractors outstanding customer service for the subscribers, order processing and accounting.  Apollo Marketing Inc. requires all independent contractors to do extensive interviews, background checks and drug screening for all sales agents. Apollo Marketing Inc. maintains a Roster of active sales agents on our website to empower you the consumer with the knowledge of who is at your door.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Apollo Marketing since 2014 is a magazine fulfillment center. Apollo Marketing main goal to provide data entry for Independent Contractors selling their magazines. Apollo Marketing Inc. has made a serious commitment to making sure you the consumer has a positive and safe experience with all of our independent contractor's sales agents. Lincoln , Illinois

Sep 26 2016
Los Angeles Times Hidden charges for unwanted Premium Issues Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Newspapers – Magazines: Los Angeles Times Los Angeles, California

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Mistakenly included in a winner announcement for $10,000 sweepstakes prize New York Florida pch informed me i one $10,000 Author: LAKELAND, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Publishers Clearing House Lakeland, Florida

Sep 14 2016
Hearst Magazines Hearst Communications Tricked into magazine subscription New York New York Author: Raymond, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Companies: Hearst Magazines New York, New York

Sep 11 2016
Empire Readers Service I called to cancel and they told me I could not because order was already placed Lakewoos Ohio Question Author: Versailles, Kentucky Newspapers – Magazines: Empire Readers Service Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
Subco Contact us at I started receiving 3 different magazines in my name that I have not ordered. I called the companies which is Good Housekeeping the Oprah Magazine and women's day to cancel and I'm told I cannot cancel that a third-party ordered them for me. I do not want them I can't afford them and I want them cancelled. how can somebody order magazines in my name and have them sent to me and then send me the bill
Author: Bay city, Michigan Sales People: Subco

Sep 01 2016
National Publishing Xchange debited my account in Nov.2015-cannot get my magazines Sandy Spring Georgia Author: Suffolk, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: National Publishing Xchange Sandy Spring, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
Ultimate reader's Service No easy canceling Lakewood Ohio Author: White Plains, New York Newspapers – Magazines: Ultimate reader's Service Lakewood, Ohio

Aug 24 2016
Think Media Company Inc FRAUD Dont know. ordered through paypal Internet
Author: Star, Idaho Newspapers – Magazines: Think Media Company Inc Internet

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Family readers Family readers Magazines Nationwide Nationwide Author: Stoughton , Wisconsin Book & Magazine Publishers: Family readers Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Clarity Digital Media LLC Don't pay their writers what is owed Internet Author: Shirley, Indiana Newspapers – Magazines: Clarity Digital Media LLC Internet
16, Report #1321972

Aug 11 2016
Atlanta magazine well here is my story. i ordered some magazines and i have not received them. i was being charged for not paying when i never received the magazines. also they were threatening me to pay $136.20. and if i did not pay them within 10 days i will go to court also i will be prosecuted. Atlanta Nationwide Author: middletown, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Atlanta magazine Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
National Renewal Exchange They offer magazines for a price that sounds great supposedly taking out once a month but in actuality they take out one large sum of money out your account then they continue taking out money even after you request to cancel your subscription with them they give you a hard time and won't let you cancel services. I've paid them over $425.00 for magazines that I don't even recieve. Bloomington Minnesota Nationwide Author: Portmouth, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: National Renewal Exchange Nationwide
18, Report #1319049

Jul 26 2016
Countrywide Periodicals Inc RipOff Scammers - will not allow you to cancel subscriptions and charges you for full price of years worth of magazines!! Hamilton Montana Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketers: Countrywide Periodicals Inc Hamilton, Montana

Jul 22 2016
Entrepreneurs Sales - door to door magazine sales, magazines never arrived - Michigan City Indiana Author: Naperville, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Indiana

Jul 22 2016
Direct Readers Guide I was contacted at my work with an awesome deal for magazines.. I was promised $30 for one year. Dundee Illinois Author: poynette, Wisconsin Telemarketers: Direct Readers Guide IL
21, Report #1292057

Jul 18 2016
Alternate Postal Direct Misleading, very low pay for honest work! St. Petersburg FL
Author: Massachusetts Newspapers – Magazines: Alternate Postal Direct Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
10:50 AM They are linked to basically promised $250.00 paypal and magazines monthly no magazines or paypal in mail. Try to call no answer message them no answer if i tell my bank am i ok or is it to late my bank is emtpy. So i dont think my bank will Promised magazines, promised PayPal $250.00, took banking information and stealing from my account Internet Author: Houston, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Internet

Jul 09 2016
KLMN Readers Service, INC Man came from a men's rehab in Killeen and selling christian magazines to raise money for the foundation Killeen Nationwide Author: Florence,, Texas Religious Groups: KLMN Readers Service, INC Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Readers Service Magazine, Continuity Subscription Merchants Say you owe for magazines, because they automatically re-new you. They want to confirm cc number Nationwide Platinum Reader Magazines Pyramid Scam Author: Dardanelle, Arkansas Telemarketers: Readers Service Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
tdm*nme magazine charged for unwanted magazines Nationwide Author: LAKE MILLS, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: tdm*nme magazine Nationwide