Your Search | twx magazines

Jan 09 2016
National Renewal Exchange there will not let me cancell the magazines there want me to pay more money. there send me stuff i dont want. im not $717.60 Nationwide Author: tucson , Arizona Liars: National Renewal Exchange Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
National Magazine Exchange Ha ha win money ya what a joke but first buy magazines that had nothing to do with winning money RIGHT!!  Author: New Liskeard, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: National Magazine Exchange

Jan 07 2016
Forbes Magazine billing on an unaccepted renewal Harlan Iowa Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Newspapers – Magazines: Forbes Magazine Internet

Jan 03 2016
National Magazine Service Raymond Holtz 1-855-995-3360 They slammed me 2 years ago, then said i had to go thru the same process in order to cancel and they slammed me yet again but charging my acount for another 2 years of magazines that i don't want or need. Kansas i beleive Nationwide Author: bristol, Connecticut Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Service Nationwide

Jan 01 2016
Blue Dolphin Group LLC $ taken fr debit card w/o approval, resulting in overdraft charges Stamford Connecticut Author: Seymour, Connecticut Newspapers – Magazines: Blue Dolphin Group LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Jan 01 2016
North Americas Readers Choice keep trying to cancel magazines but they continue to bill me. Even have an email where I sent them canceling El Paso Texas Author: MOUNTAIN REST, South Carolina Newspapers – Magazines: North Americas Readers Choice El Paso, Texas

Dec 30 2015
Penncor Services Corp Times News LLC - Subscription Dept Renewal Scam - Charging For Subscriptions After Expiration Lehighton Pennsylvania Author: Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania Newspapers – Magazines: Penncor Services Corp Lehighton, Pennsylvania

Dec 22 2015
Your Healthy Lifestyle Magazine/Advertising Services/EntertainmentSpotlight/lifestyles Magazines/National Headquarters Robert Mahanes, Steve Davis, 310-779-0572 Brad Engle 951-553-0229 Fake Advertising Services, Robbed Me for 200.00 initial Deposit , Promised Ad would be emailed immediately, Fake Ad appeared 1 month later. RIP OFF BEWARE Chatsworth California Yes You Ripped me Off Author: Temecula, California Advertising / Deceptive: Your Healthy Lifestyle Magazine/Advertising Services/EntertainmentSpotlight/lifestyles Magazines/National Headquarters Chatsworth , California

Dec 19 2015
Goodys Deceptive practice magazines Monroe Georgia Author: Monroe, Georgia Clothing Stores: Goodys Nationwide

Dec 19 2015
TAWFIQ SAIF FOR IMP AND TRADING COMPANY CHEATED US TO SHIP OUR CONTAINER TO OTHER COUNTRY NOT SAME S/C Author: ADEN, Alabama Newspapers – Magazines: TAWFIQ SAIF FOR IMP AND TRADING

Dec 12 2015
National Magazine Exchange Nmemags I was contacted after checking yes in the wrong box, and decided to get a subscription because I could choose 5 different magazines from a list of about 200. Now I tried to cancel the subscription but it won't cancel , they have already collected about $50 from my account but my card has expired so they keep sending me mails of pending payments and saying my card was invaild. I really want this to stop, I didn't bargain for this, it is really disturbing. Nationwide How to get your money back Author: Denmark, South Carolina Festivals & Event Services: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Dec 09 2015
Publications Media Magazines Service I ordered a 2 year subscription to Star Magazine for $39.95 via PayPal and never received one issue. Internet
Author: Ely, Nevada Newspapers – Magazines: Publications Media Internet

Dec 09 2015
Direct Service of America I ordered one magazine supposed to be one time $39 fee now I am receiving 10+ magazines that even if I had money to order wouldn't order because I don't speak Spanish Omaha Nebraska Author: Dallas, Texas Telemarketers: Direct Service of America Omaha, Nebraska

Dec 05 2015
Magazine Publishers Service Canada Ashley Magazine Subscriptions, you keep paying forever, and not allowed to cancel. Montreal Quebec Author: Mortlach, Saskatchewan Newspapers – Magazines: Magazine Publishers Service Canada Montreal, Quebec

Dec 05 2015
Tate & Kirklin Associates Trying to charge me for magazines I never ordered or received!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Lake Villa, Illinois Celebrities: Tate & Kirklin Associates Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 30 2015
Bride and Groom Canada or Maya Bridal House Credit Card Fraud, no services rendered Mont-Royal Quebec Author: Mississauga, Ontario Newspapers – Magazines: Bride and Groom Canada Mont-Royal, Quebec

Nov 20 2015
The Diecast Magazine TDM Overcharging for magazines not ordered Smith town N.Y. Nationwide Author: Sun City Center, Florida Credit Card Fraud: The Diecast Magazine Nationwide

Nov 17 2015
mailbox media I paid $60 for magazines that were not delivered. The company asked for 3 magazines, and I responded on June 20, 2015. Glendale Arizona Author: Boulder, Colorado Sales People: mailbox media Glendate, Arizona

Nov 15 2015
TME J9KKXN magazine subscription service with unknown automatic renewals and refusal to refund saw renewal on my current credit card statements, 4 magazines, $149 total. Requested cancellation and refund. will not refund total amt, only unused subscription amt. not even sure when this subscription started. New York New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Questionable Activities: TME J9KKXN New York, New York

Nov 06 2015
Discount Magazines Now They knew ALL of my credit card numbers Internet Author: Sewell, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Discount Magazines Now Internet

Nov 04 2015
NORTH ATLANTA MAGAZINE They never said their names They allowed me to choose 5 magazines and they said I would get the first 3 months free then $18,95 per month afterwords but on November 2nd they took $83,02 dollars of my credit card account I want my money back and them blocked of my phone + my account. Atlanta Georgia Author: Attalla, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: NORTH ATLANTA MAGAZINE Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 03 2015
KLMN Readers Services, Inc, KLMN Readers No magazines, no response to phone messages, been 6 months Chesapeake Virginia Author: Cedar Park, Texas Door to Door Sales: KLMN Readers Services, Inc Chesapeake, Virginia

Oct 26 2015
National Magazine Exchange They said I could change the magazines but no way to make the changes. Clearwater Florida Get your money back;use my #2 rebuttal on them and see the magic Author: Moses Lake, Washington Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Oct 26 2015
My City Networks Committed to a 6 mon. contract & held me liable for a 12 mon. contract. Second time done to us. Miami Florida Author: Coral Gables, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: My City Networks Miami, Florida

Oct 26 2015
SynapseConnect, Inc goes thru bizrate WILL NEVER ORDER MAGAZINES ANYMORE EVEN IF OFFERED AT A PROMO RATE!! SALT LAKE CITY Utah Author: Hellertown, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: SynapseConnect, Inc SALT LAKE CITY, Utah