Your Search | twx magazines

Jul 13 2015
Entrepreneur Sales door to door magazine scam michigan city Indiana Author: Corinth, Texas Newspapers – Magazines: Entrepreneur Sales michigan city, Indiana

Jul 03 2015
Subco I was deceived into buying magazines I did not order. I ended up paying for the subscriptions because I was sent to a credit agency and it ruined my credit. I am now trying to cancel the subscriptions as they are up for renewal and have been on hold for ninety minutes. Fresno California Author: Carmichael, California Bait-and-Switch: Subco Fresno, California

Jun 30 2015
capitol billing service.los angeles california $1048.collection bill for magazines not ordered.readers subscription service? los angeles California Author: chatsworth, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: capitol billing service.los angeles ca los angeles, California

Jun 22 2015
North Americas Readers Choice Stated magazines would stop, but send me a new contract instead el paso Texas Author: brooklyn, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: North Americas Readers Choice el paso, Texas

Jun 16 2015
Check Card Magazines Florida 18009186773 Elderly Grandmother scammed out of $56.22 a month for 5 years FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Credit Card Fraud: Check Card Magazines Florida Nationwide

Jun 15 2015
Print Pelican Magazines not received almost one month later Riviera Beach Florida Author: Birmingham, Alabama Printing & Copy Services: Print Pelican Riviera Beach, Florida

Jun 10 2015
collect pros Collect Pros sent me a letter stating that I'd ordered Entertainment Weekly Magazine woburn Massachusetts Author: lexington, Kentucky Newspapers – Magazines: collect pros woburn, Massachusetts

Jun 10 2015
Capital Billing Service Readers Distribution Center I received a bill from Capital Billing Company stating I owe 1,098.90 and threatened that if I don't pay it will effect my credit. I never requested any magazines from this company nor have I received any bills until this notice. Los Angeles California Author: Havre, Montana Miscellaneous Companies: Capital Billing Service Internet

Jun 09 2015
The menu Happy, healthy living They'd advertise my services in several magazines Porter ranch California
Author: Bakersfield , California Advertising / Deceptive: The menu Porter ranch , California

Jun 04 2015
Creative Home Arts Club rip me off. i'm a Life Member- 2009. paid $300.00 for kit and Life time magazines which they stop in 2010.  Minntonka Minnesota Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Creative Home Arts Club Nationwide

Jun 04 2015
Collect Pros attempting to collect a debt on magazines never ordered Woburn Massachusetts Author: Northfield, New Hampshire Newspapers – Magazines: Collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts

Jun 02 2015
Collect Pros Attempting to collect a debt for a subscription to US Weekly Magazine that I never ordered Woburn Massachusetts Author: Chesterton, Indiana Newspapers – Magazines: Collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts
38, Report #1232036

May 28 2015
Collect Pros Trying to collect money for magazines I never subscribed to. Woburn Massachusetts Author: Denver, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Collect Pros Massachusetts

May 27 2015
Collect Pros of Woburn, Massachusetts Attempting to collect a debt for a Magazine I never ordered, $365.75 for Entertainment Weekly! Woburn Massachusetts Author: lancaster, Pennsylvania Newspapers – Magazines: Collect Pros of Woburn, MA Woburn, Massachusetts

May 27 2015
midwest periodicals will cancel magazines but i still have to pay! houston Texas Author: Dalton, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: midwest periodicals houston, Texas

May 27 2015
udmanagementgroup Don't Do It! You'll never receive any magazines!!! Washington DC Nationwide Author: Lake Ridge, Virginia Sports Facilities: udmanagementgroup Nationwide

May 22 2015
SnyapseConnect Inc Poor Customer Service and Practices Salt Lake City Utah Author: Medford, Oregon Newspapers – Magazines: SnyapseConnect Inc Salt Lake City, Utah

May 22 2015
Collect Pros I recieved a notive from Collect Pros Collection Agency today for a amount of 332.50.This was for issues of US Weekly, that they claimed I ordered in March of 2014.I have never ordered US weekly, recieved US Weekly, and don't even recieve magazines by mail. I called the 1-877 number, got someone that I could not even understand, was talked to very rudley. I tried to explain that this was wrong, and that I did not owe this, and had never ordered this magazine, was talked to rudley again, from what I could understand, and then promptly hung up on. I called back, got another Rep. tried to ask questions as to why I was being billed for something that I had never ordered or recieved, got hung up on again, this is definatley a scam. Who do I need to contact to take care of this, and report this. By the way, whoever heard of a year subscription costing 332.50 for any magazine. These people are crazy. Woburn Massachusetts Author: EDEN, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts

May 22 2015
Collect PROS Sent a letter demanding $365.75 for Entertainment Weekly Magazine subscription, of which I never subscribed to or ordered NEVER!! They say they an audio recording of me ordering this product. Ref#467432. OrderID# 5040285, Order Date: 09/28/2014. No such magazine is in my house. Threat is implied if not paid in 30 days. WOBURN Massachusetts Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Newspapers – Magazines: Collect PROS WOBURN, Massachusetts

May 20 2015
national magazine exchange keeps taking money out of my debit card ev ery month for magazines i never ordered and still calling me and trying to say i ordered more magazines and trying to get my credit card no again largo Florida Author: aurora, Colorado Sales People: national magazine exchange largo, Florida

May 13 2015
COLLECT PROS They have my name and address right, but I never ordered or received any US Weekly Magazines!, never received any bills, just this collection notice. Carson City Nevada Collect Pros Author: Buffalo, Missouri Collection Agencies: Computer Fraud: COLLECT PROS Carson City, Nevada

May 13 2015
Collect Pros collect pros is really scamming people i have never collect any magazine in my life but they want me to paid 365.75 for something i have no clue about. Woburn. MA internet Author: bklyn, New York Newspapers – Magazines: Collect Pros Nationwide

May 12 2015
Collect pros Sent a pink Paper saying I owe $365.75 for US Magazines,i called and a woman talk real mean to me said i owe it and she didnt even ask my name,i ask for a supervisor and she said dont got none, got real mean said for me to pay it or else, Woburn,MA 01888-4133 MA Author: grundy, Virginia Book & Magazine Publishers: Collect pros Internet

May 12 2015
collect pros CollectPros payments made easy sent me a collection letter for US Weekly Magazine for $365.75. I never ordered these magazines. Giving me 30 days from the receipt of the letter dated 05/06/15 to pay or dispute the charges. woburn Maine Author: wappingers falls, New York Newspapers – Magazines: collect pros Woburn, Maine

May 12 2015
Collect Pros sent me a bill for US Weekly magazines, stating that I owed $365.75. When I tried to call and question it, the representative couldn't give me any information as to whom they were collecting for Woburn Massachusetts Author: Tampa, Florida Abusive Children: Collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts