TWX MAGAZINE ORDER 800 607 9869 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: twx magazine order 800 607 9869
There may be more specific results for "twx magazine order 800 607 9869"
For more specific results for "twx magazine order 800 607 9869"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Hobbies-Unleashed, Warning! Hobbies-Unleashed are Professional Scammers I ordered a selfie drone at this website named hobbies-unleashed.com. They advertise on Facebook. After I had provided my credit card number they charged it and sent me an email that my order was confirmed. However, they never sent me the shipping confirmation and tracking number.  Vancouver (supposedly) BC
Author: Lahore, Other Sporting Goods: Hobbies Unleashed Internet

May 23 2017
henryfielďs order never been shipped to me as it was promised aurora indiana Author: palatine, Illinois Landscaping: henryfielďs

May 23 2017
Rotita made an order and still haven't received anything.  Internet Author: Allenhurst, Georgia Liars: Rotita Internet

May 23 2017
Xtreme Kurves I ordered an item from Extreme Kurves on April 26th, 2017. It is now May 23rd, 2017 and the order has not arrived. I tried contacting them by email and was sent an automated response. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Telemarketers: Xtreme Kurves Internet

May 23 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)). San Juan Capistrano California response Author: Laguna Beach, California Non-Profit Charities: Stuart Millheiser San Juan Capistrano, California

May 23 2017
Rama deals I placed an order on April 16 of 2017 and have not received it yet Internet Author: Forest Hill, Texas Cleaning Services: Rama deals Internet

May 23 2017
Outdoor Inflatable Lounger Rama Deals On November 28, 2016 I placed an order to Outdoor Inflatables for $127.96. After not hearing back from the company and reading multiple bad reviews, I contacted the company on December 8, 2016 asking to cancel the order.  West Seneca, New York Internet Author: St. Louis Park, Minnesota Home & Garden Stores: Outdoor Inflatable Lounger Internet

May 23 2017
Crazy insense took my money but did not ship my order got me for $200.00 Internet Author: Independence, Missouri Smoke Shops: crazy insense Internet

May 23 2017
Linkshe.com Did not send my order but billed me for items and cannot contact them Internet Internet Author: Mobile, Alabama Computer Mail Order: Linkshe.com Internet

May 23 2017
Skin scientific On line it said trial service 30 days use product I order on the 9 the of may I had not been 30 days the they too 179.80 dollars out my acct when shipping supposed to be 3.00 Skin scientific Po box 41542 St Petersburg FL 3374 Internet Florid Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Skin scientific Internet

May 22 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
Fake,False & Fraudulent Report From TjHin Franky & Cohorts. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 19 2017
Diamond Pro Cargo Todd Brown took my deposit and has not delivered or can't even tell me when my trailer will be done Internet Delay in order Author: Co Sprgs, Colorado Trailers: Diamond Pro Cargo Internet

May 19 2017
Smile Pro Direct This product is a total scam. They will keep on charging your credit card even after you cancel order. They do not mention anything about sending the product without permission during their promotion. The first big charge will be $ 94.31.COMPLAIN to the Internet Author: Delmar, New York Dental Services: Smile Pro Direct Internet

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana

May 19 2017
Push perfect skin revitalize serum is the name of the company i place an order with on line the on line avertisment for this face serum reads 4.95 shipping and handeling cost for a free trial never.  Internet Author: Perris, California Miscellaneous Companies: Push perfect revitalize skin serum. Internet

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 18 2017
lexington law firm julia.roberts@lexingtonlaw-firm.com This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number EVR-7858721 with one of Cash Advance Inc. The company in order to notify you that after making calls to you we were not able to get hold of you so the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Internet This is from a Scammer! Author: tamiment, Pennsylvania Cash Services: lexington law firm Internet

1-800-Flowers.com breach od contract and bait and switch internet
Author: Lynn, Massachusetts Florists: 1-800-Flowers.com Nationwide

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime Elite This is a rip off!! My husband ordered these, he has alzheimer’s and took it upon himself to order the free samples. THEN the next month $180 is taken out of our account. Being retired I was floored, we don’t get much money on SSI, barely enough to make i Scam Don't know NV & WY Author: Neosho, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

May 18 2017
*APG* Atlantic Publishers Group, LLC Phony magazine subscription sign-up Niwot Colorado Author: Chicago, Illinois Mail Order Services: *APG* Atlantic Publishers Group, LLC Niwot, Colorado

May 17 2017
Slim genesis Charge my account for a project I did not order, unauthorized charges to credit card, lied to me over the phone, poor customer service. St.Petersburg Florida Author: Fort sill, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Slim genesis St.Petersburg , Florida

May 17 2017
Homes and Land of Houston Homes & Land of Houston, Houston Homes and Land Magazine Houston, Houston Homes & Land Magazine Real Estate Fraudulent Charges - Scam Realtors - Used Credit Card Without Authorization Cypress Texas Author: Spring, Texas Real Estate Services: Homes and Land of Houston Cypress, Texas

May 17 2017
METRO PCS METRO LIES ABOUT REBATE ON PHONE BALDWIN HILLS California Author: PALMDALE, California Computer Mail Order: METRO PCS BALDWIN HILLS , California

May 17 2017
RLD Computing Co Fraudulent website, order for shoes never acknowledged Internet Author: Walnut Creek, California Internet Fraud: RLD Computing Co Internet

May 17 2017
canada phramacy on line none processed order canada canada Author: orlando, Florida Consumer Services: canada phramacy on line Nationwide