TYLER F. LONG Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tyler f. long
There may be more specific results for "tyler f. long"
For more specific results for "tyler f. long"
Showing 1-25 of 11,960 Found Reports For more specific results for "tyler f. long"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
BUYBPCREDITS.COM BACKPAGE CREDITS, BUY BACKPAGE CREDITS REFUSED TO QUOTE RATES. TOLD ME TO F**K OFF AND DIE WHEN I SAID I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND HIS RATES. Internet Author: W Bloomfield, Michigan Financial Services: BUYBPCREDITS.COM Internet

May 24 2017
Lombardo, Daniels & Moss LLC CHARLES RUSSELL MONTGOMERY III of 3239 Shamrock Dr # F Charlotte NC 28215 Under Investigation for threats and intimidation against hundreds of people is Lombardo, Daniels & Moss LLC CHARLES RUSSELL MONTGOMERY III of 3239 Shamrock Dr # F Charlotte NC 28215 ... by NC Attorney Generals Office ... class action and crime charges being pursued CHARLOTTE North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Collection Agency's: Lombardo, Daniels & Moss LLC CHARLOTTE, North Carolina

May 23 2017
LIG Assets Inc. Leader in Green AssetsLIG Assets, Inc.LIGA SCAM Organization/BEWARE/Unpaid Judgments in Dallas County Against LIG Assets Dallas Texas Author: Long Beach, California Producers: LIG Assets Inc. Dallas, Texas

May 23 2017
Virginia Grant -Wise d.b.a. Rehoboth Long Coat German Shepherds Virginia's Pride Paid in advance for puppy, wouldn't refund money Efland North Carolina
Author: Lynn, Massachusetts On-Line Business: Virginia Grant -Wise d.b.a. Rehoboth Long Coat German Shepherds Efland, North Carolina

May 23 2017
USA Rim USA Rims and Tires Inferior Product, Unacceptable customer service San Diego Nationwide, California Author: Long Island, New York Auto Tire shops: USA Rim Nationwide

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 19 2017
Aol Upgraded my free Aol account, attempted to bill my (long expired) credit card without my knowledge or permission. Sterling Virginia Author: 93010, California Internet Services: Aol Nationwide

May 18 2017
Secret Serum Sent product which I did not request. Opened package to see what was inside. Tyler stated that since package was opened I could not get a refund, but they would give me 50% back. But then it states on paper that if it is returned to sender, package not opened, you still were not allowed a refund. Everyone needs to know about this scam. they charged my account $176,81 Internet Author: Hazlehurst, Mississippi Skin Care: Secret Serum Internet

May 17 2017
TelplexCommunications Preferred Long Distance, Inc. Falsely Defined Termination Fees Encino California Author: Paso Robles, California Telephone Companies: TelplexCommunications Encino, California

May 17 2017
Canal Insurance Not pay out monies for auto accident Greenville South Carolina Author: Long Beach, California Liars: Canal Insurance Greenville, South Carolina

May 17 2017
Maaco Nelson Gomez, 2115 Sadau Ct, Denton, TX 76210Phone: (940) 220-6073Danielle RPO Box 650293Dallas, TX 75265- 0293W: 214-570-6078 F: 877.786.5577 odriguez I turned my car in to get painted, I got it back with more damage than when it went in. There is evidence that car had been crashed Dallas, TX 75265- 0293 Texas
Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Maaco Dallas, TX 75265- 0293 , Texas

May 17 2017
Covenant Transportation Group Rusty CooperRusty.Cooper@ctgcompanies.com They have a 1 million dollar policy on insurance but only want to give me 10K, they already owe 7k in lost wages waiting so long Chattanooga, Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Covenant Transportation Group Nationwide

May 16 2017
Erick Brent Erick Brent Tsunami wave LLC, www.secret72hourcreditboost.com SCAMM ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ERICK BRENT ANY F YOU MONEY. I GAVE HIM $4000 FOR A CPN ON MARCH, 15, 2017.I TEXT HIM AND ASKED HIM FOR A REFUND LIKE HE PROMISED AND HE SAID THAT HE WOULD AND THATS WHEN HE BLOCKED MY NUMBER AND I COULD NO LONGER REACH HIM ON THE PHONE. California
Author: Pompano beach, Florida Credit Services: Erick Brent Internet

May 15 2017
Major World Chevy Major World HoldingsMajor World Car dealer pray upon people with bad credit. Long Island City New York Author: North Bergen, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Major World Chevy Long Island City, New York

May 13 2017
somaticlearning.com, Risa F Kaparo, Somatic Learning Non Profit Fraud, does not pay freelancers Kailua-Kona Hawaii
Author: California Alternative Health: somaticlearning.com Kailua-Kona, Hawaii

May 13 2017
Yummy Extensions Yummy Hair Terrible raw Cambodian hair Richardson Texas Author: Long Branch , New Jersey Beauty Products: Yummy Extensions Richardson , Texas

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 10 2017
RNK Long distance cards. Co. in Dedham MA went bankrupt 2012. Cards no longer work Orleans Massachusetts Author: lunenburg, Massachusetts Consumer Services: RNK Orleans, Massachusetts

May 10 2017
CKS Property Management (Randall or Tyler) Took ID's, Social, Never Heard Back. VERY Rude. San Diego California Author: Westminster, Colorado Real Estate Services: CKS Property Management San Diego, California

May 10 2017
Line2 ROB & Johnathan These poor line2 guys have no f***** manners I am an old customer they both blocked my chats and misbehaved with me Internet Author: Walnut Creek, California Telephone Answering Services: Line2 Internet

May 10 2017
Derma Genetix charges you a $25.50 return fee which is not mentioned in ad . rude and impatient response from supervisor and on hold a long time St Petersburg Florida trial cosmetics return issue Author: Bangor, Maine Skin Care: Derma Genetix St Petersburg , Florida

May 09 2017
BLUE HAVEN POOLS OF TYLER BLUE HAVEN POOLS OF TYLER BOYCE ELDRIDGE DECEPTIVE COMPANY POOR QUALITY NO WARRANTY TYLER Texas Author: Athens, Texas Builders & Contractors: BLUE HAVEN POOLS OF TYLER TYLER, Texas

May 09 2017
LoanDepot.com Loan Depot, Not Home Depot Wasted my F*g time Foothill Ranch Nationwide Author: Beverly Hills , California Mortgage Companies: LoanDepot.com Nationwide

May 09 2017
The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Power Company clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Patrick Farah. Patrick Farah is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: The Power Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
We open our doors to anyone wishes to visit the Chicago office on any given morning! Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Liars: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. Nationwide

May 06 2017
Fit Trial F****** scam artists! Internet Author: Clifton Park, New York Drug Manufacturers: Fit Trial Internet