Your Search | tyler f. long

May 03 2016
Frank Rumbauskas, Jr. Never Cold Call Again Frank Rumbauskas is a scam artist Dallas Internet Author: Long Beach, California Seminars: Frank Rumbauskas, Jr. Internet

May 03 2016
Ctoption.com ctoption.com Fraud, theft internet Internet Author: Tyler, Texas Financial Services: Ctoption.com Internet

May 03 2016
CHStravels LTD Daniela Dusek HR Manager Company is a scam, I work as a customer service assistant and was never paid, as per contract. Long Beach Washington Author: Antelope, California Travel Services: CHStravels LTD Internet

May 03 2016
Advanced Auto Repair Destroyed my Vehicle Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Auto Repair Service: Advanced Auto Repair Long Beach, California

May 03 2016
Walmart Shared Services/Walmart.com Walmart.com Security Breach - A Decade Long Cover Up Hattiesburg Mississippi Author: Hattiesburg, Mississippi On-Line Stores: Walmart Shared Services/Walmart.com Hattiesburg, Mississippi

May 02 2016
Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment David Western Union $299.00 then wanted $295 before I got a job New York Internet Changed Name to 1st Executive Entertainment Author: Coolidge, Arizona Strippers & Dancers: Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment Internet

May 01 2016
704 Customs Mike king Mike king owner of 704 Customs f***ed my Lexus gs300 up. He gave me a bad lift/paint job. My lift broke after 5 minutes of driving my car.smh Do NOT GO TO 704 Customs!! concord North Carolina Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Auto Mechanics: 704 Customs concord, North Carolina

Apr 30 2016
San Bernardino Child Support Court/ Department of Child Support Services County of San Bernardino 10417 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354 The courts as well as the support agency don't listen to me and aren't interested in investigating what I have brought to them. The case worker calls me and barks orders to me and tells me I'm not complying with them. Nothing I say to the courts or case workers gets addressed properly. My rights as a dad have been compromised for too long and today I'm standing up for all men who have been a victim to the system. I'm not only making it public with complaint but I'm going to petition and investigation of the Courts and support agency. San Bernardino County California Author: Moreno Valley, California Legal Process Services: San Bernardino Child Support Court California

Apr 30 2016
Government grants Peatec or windstream A spoofer or a scammer got my information and has harassed me for a full day cussing me telling me to shut the f*** up and when he gets to my house it wont be pretty Nationwide Author: hodgenivlle, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Government grants Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Long Island Auto Sales Ripped me off sold me a vehicle & transmission went in one month thru didn't want to honor warranty! North Versailles Pennsylvania Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Long Island Auto Sales North Versailles , Pennsylvania

Apr 29 2016
Dental Health Services These people Lack in the ability to perform a simple task such as return a phone call... Long Beach California Author: Oak Run, California Health Insurance: Dental Health Services Long Beach, California

Apr 29 2016
Competition Sports Price Gouging, Poor Customer Service Gulfport Mississippi Author: Long Beach, Mississippi Motorcycles: Competition Sports Gulfport, Mississippi

Apr 29 2016
Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Jason Samuel, Tyler Samuel, Tyler Halperin THIS GUY HAS RIPPED OFF AT LEAST 7 ARTISTS I KNOW- HE DOES NOT PAY THEM, OR RETURN THEIR WORKS. I AM OUT 3 SCULPTURES TO DATE. Pittsford New York
Author: Cumming, Georgia Small Business Services: Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Pittsford, New York

Apr 28 2016
John Tammaro John (Johnny) ***** BEWARE LADIES ****** This guy is a Pathological Liar!!! Full of Games and Excuses. Total Waste of time! Stay away. John Tammaro contacted me for my services, agree upon terms of COD. Long story short he gave me a Bogus check. Avoid this ********. His number is ***) ***-**** and goes by John, Johhny he boost himself up like he has money BLAH BLAH what a fake. Hopefully after reading this you will make the right decision and avoid this this cheap broke piece of s**+*** !!! New Jersey, New York United States Author: manhattan, New York Entertainers: John Tammaro Internet

Apr 28 2016
Zipcar New York New York
Author: Long Island City, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Zipcar New York, New York

Apr 25 2016
Pioneer UE22 Error VSX-1021-K long beach California Author: yakima, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Pioneer long beach, California

Apr 25 2016
OAP Media Group Tony Tyler Scammer and Fraudulent Demo Reel Production Company Atlanta, Chicago, Tampa, and Miami Georgia, Illinois, Florida
Author: California Video & Film Production: OAP Media Group Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL (RE- POST THIS ) EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. This peaple has send me tons of mails,vauchers,sertificates,releases,and many promess of large amount of money . It been like this for a year almost I haven't receive a pen of it . If ure scamming this is not cool . I receive today 49 peace of mail all s I have receive ton of mail from this so call money givers or resechers of the Internet .I been given certificates of won prices for a long time ,I haven't see a single peny yet . all I want is my money back pmb 330,176-25 union tpke free meadows n.y. 11368 Nationwide ?????? Author: bronx , New York Accounting: butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
hotelsone.com I may yet get my cancelled reservation refunded...if I should live that long!!! Nationwide Author: Great Falls, Montana Hotel: hotelsone.com Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Dobransky Tax LLC Darryl F Dobransky misrepresented himself as a firm that that is legal to file a deceased persons 2015 tax return. Austintown Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Income tax: Dobransky Tax LLC Austintown , Ohio

Apr 22 2016
A-1 Plumbing & Contractors Santino F. Camarca Frank Camarca I am a senior citizen and never thought I would be scammed, but here I am trying to get my $6000.00 returned for work not completed. Akron Ohio Author: Hartville, Ohio Builders & Contractors: A-1 Plumbing & Contractors Akron, Ohio

Apr 22 2016
Motor Works West, Wyckoff, NJ (Dave) Dave Rude, Unprofessional and unethical to their long time customers. Broke my car, after paying thousands. Wyckoff New Jersey Author: Wayne, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Motor Works West, Wyckoff, NJ (Dave) Wyckoff, New Jersey

Apr 22 2016
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
I am Sean O'Neal Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Apr 22 2016
Leesa Robinson Agency I should have Listened Nationwide Author: Long Beach, Mississippi Modeling Agencies: Leesa Robinson Agency Nationwide