TYLER F. LONG Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tyler f. long
There may be more specific results for "tyler f. long"
For more specific results for "tyler f. long"
Showing 1-25 of 12,052 Found Reports For more specific results for "tyler f. long"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
bustedescorts.com Tyler, Texas
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Personal Services: bustedescorts.com Tyler,, Texas

Jul 24 2017
Shindledecker Company is a Rip Off!! Money wasted down the drain, owed MORE monies for loans taken out, and 0 results! Santa Ana California Author: LONG BEACH, California Income Tax Service: Optima Tax Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Phil Long Value cars of Motor city They sold me a car that I've done nothing but sink over $1,200 in parts alone into it. I have had friends help me with the labor. It ruined my vacation to California in December 2016 as I was constantly repairing the car. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Phil Long Value cars of Motor city Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
Convergent Outsourcing Inc get me to pay $277.36 for a outstanding bill Renton Washington Author: Long Beach, California Music: Convergent Outsourcing Inc Renton, Washington

Jul 21 2017
Starbucks Corporation disgusting, low class, unprofessional, no style, an embarrassment, liars, selfish, greedy, don't care about disabled customers, was NOT concerned about the customer's needs, horrible, Toronto Ontario
Go And F*** Yourself Author: Los Angeles, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Corporation Toronto, Ontario

Jul 20 2017
micheal beeson I paid noney and workrd every day to make $ 500 commission and there is no way to get paid.Sent emails and got no responce,called phome number given many times slways got same answer ' nobody available to take call ; simply hopless:RIP OFF vancouver British Columbia Author: Long pond, Pennsylvania Home Based Business: micheal beeson vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 20 2017
Amazing Cars, LLC F&S Motor Company, Affordable Sports & Imports, Ultimate Automobiles, Ultimate Automobiles of Houston, PSL Autos, Car Champs (carchampshouston.com), ACA Used Cars, Memorial Motorcars, Shaz Auto Enterprise, Ultimate Motorsports Sent a lemon, broken cars, lies, ebay scam and fraud Stafford Texas
Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Amazing Cars, LLC Stafford, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Ultimate Motorsports F&S Motor Company, Affordable Sports & Imports, Amazing Cars LLC (eBay), Ultimate Automobiles, Ultimate Automobiles of Houston, PSL Autos, Car Champs (carchampshouston.com), ACA Used Cars, Memorial Motorcars, Shaz Auto Enterprise eBay Scam and Fraud, multiple lies, dishonesty, lemons Houston Texas
Unfortunately, similar experience for me Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Ultimate Motorsports Houston, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Vivant Two very bad experience. First, getting the service cancelled long after five year contract. Second, after a move to a new residence did not want their service again. Rep agreed to a 3 yr contract if I would sign. So, unfortunately I did. At the end of three years I called to cancel. Was told I had a 5 yr contract.  Nationwide Author: North Platte, Nebraska Security Services: Vivant Nationwide

Parisian Glow PIskincreams Charge for products not received Internet
Author: Long Beach , California Bait-and-Switch: Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 18 2017
Chaviano Towing Corp Niarcos GarciaNelson - DispatcherIrina - Dispatcher VERY RUDE - VERY LATE DELIVERY - TERRIBLE COMMUNICATION - F RATED COMPANY Hialeah Florida Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Chaviano Towing Corp Hialeah, Florida

Jul 17 2017
GA Boys Professional Tree Service.. Wayne Fairchild Long time scam artist preying on elderly people using door-to-door canvasing for Tree Service work.. Acworth Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Door to Door Sales: GA Boys Professional Tree Service.. Wayne Fairchild Acworth, Georgia

Jul 17 2017
Brooks College Brooks college Long Beach , ca I'm in severe debt! Brooks college aka crooks college Author: Linden, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Brooks College

Jul 17 2017
Worthington industries same senerio as 0thers ........free walmart gift card, then $4.95 fee, long process and phone call Columbus Ohio Don't say Yes on those calls - hang up Author: Columbus, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: goshopandsave Internet

Mitsuyoshi Japanese Restaurant Charged us double for a dish Stanton California
Author: Long Beach, California Restaurants: Mitsuyoshi Japanese Restaurant Stanton, California

Jul 15 2017
First cash advance Erick Jones Yo are approved for a loan up to 15,000 Chicago Illinois This scam has been around for a very long time Author: Kingsley, Michigan Banks: First cash advance Internet

Jul 15 2017
Professional Retail Services - PRS Stealing Money Medford New York Author: Long Island, New York Cleaning Services: Professional Retail Services Medford, New York

Jul 15 2017
Professional Retail Services, Inc  You agree to their very long payment terms and then you wait even longer to get paid; or not ! Medford, New York How To Get Payment From Professional Retail Services Author: Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Maintenance Companies: Professional Retail Services, Inc Medford, New York

Jul 14 2017
D&D Price Buster Furniture and Mattress Warehouse Sold us Damaged Couch, Very Long Delivery Process, Still Have Not Received Mattress Top Totowa New Jersey
Jason & Jennifer Decker Author: wayne, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: D&D Price Buster Furniture and Mattress Warehouse Totowa, New Jersey

Jul 14 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | took my money and ran. Do NOT use (((REDACTED)))! New York , New York
  (((REDACTED)))are rated an F with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) Author: New York, New York Party Planners: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) New York, New York

Jul 14 2017
Jonathan Speigner Litetree.com ,Jonathan Speigner, Dunwoody, Georgia, claim to be a trusted online currency exchage. My name is Mark M. I purchased litecoins with Litetree, a great many on that site (over $10,000 (I can provide my account number and I have copies of my account). My coins were stolen. It took me a long time to find Jonathan Speigner ,years. I want my money back.(((REDACTED))). If I do not get my money back, I will be contacting the Attorney General and others. Dunwoody, Georgia Internet Author: Mount Kisco, New York Online Trading: Jonathan Speigner Internet

Jul 13 2017
Sherri Ann Baldy I placed an order for a coloring book on her Bestie shop the money of 18.90 was taken right away from my account on june 23 2017 i recieved an email from the Bestie shop that my item has shipped on july 4 th 2017 it has been 2 weeks it should not take this long for me to get my order i contacted sherri Baldy on her face book and she keeps giving me different stories as to why my book has not gotten to me yet i told her i want a refund she stated that a refund would not be given and she would track the item this has not been done and i still have no book. Very unhappy! Riverside Calif California Author: Rosamond, California Better Business Bureau: Sherri Ann Baldy California

Jul 13 2017
David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas Fui al dealer a comprar una toyota tundra y me tomaron mis datos me dijieron estas aprobada me pidieron 6 mil de entre y me dieron la camioneta ala semana resivo Cartas disiendo q no fui aprovada fui al dealer aver q estaba pasando me dijieron dementia otra semana le dije no quiero mober la camioneta por q no quiero q me cobren las millas o q me pase algo ala camioneta me dijieron no manejala no se te va cobrar nada y ala 4 semana se me Ponchatoula una llanta hablo al dealer y hable con Tania me dijo Trai la camioneta y no se te va cobrar nada y el dia q la llevo me Dan el cheque costo y disen es por la llanta y por las millas as long q quieras pero no se te va regresar todo tu dinero y asta aorita no me Dan mi dinero Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas

Jul 12 2017
Nationwide Recovery Systems TRS Limited Nationwide Recovery scamming me for money not owed Tyler Texas Author: Glenshaw, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Nationwide Recovery Systems Tyler , Texas

Jul 12 2017
Fast Cab Taxi Company White Diamond Limo bad attitudes, terrible driving skills, long waits, utterly incompetent Warsaw Indiana Author: Warsaw, Indiana Taxi & Limousine Services: Fast Cab Taxi Company Warsaw, Indiana