Your Search | u haul you pack we ship

Feb 09 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Feb 09 2016
A-1 Janitorial / SALES REP ARNOLD HAMMOND TRY TO TAKE YOU TO THE CLEANERS CHICAGO Illinois Author: Portland, Indiana Government Services: A-1 Janitorial CHICAGO , Illinois

Feb 09 2016
21st Mortgage Corporation 21st Mortgage Corp., 21 Mortgage Constant Harassment by Phone, Email & Text; Attempting to Defraud a Customer by Double-Charging; Unethical Business Practices; Rude, Ignorant, Incompetent Employees Knoxville Tennessee You can't even keep your story straight... Author: Lewisville, Texas Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee

Feb 09 2016
We Love Parka WeLoveParka Sebastian Brüning Poor quality, cheap jacket received after paying €849 - refuses to refund Mettenheim .
Author: Kettering, Clothing Stores: We Love PArka Mettenheim,

Feb 08 2016
Brand Name Jeans Levis for less Deceitfully selling used, worn jeans as new. They hide that they sell new, used and vintage jeans in the terms and conditions at check out which nobody reads. Then when you return them for a refund, they deny receiving them and you end up with zip. Sleazy Charlestown Indiana Author: Durham, Maine Clothing Stores: Brand Name Jeans Charlestown, Indiana

Feb 08 2016
Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 We were told that our unlimited Executive weeks of vacation would cost $499/week, however after getting on web site, we found that it was $499 per week plus what they called an upcharge for a particular site, which ranged from $175 to $1500 depending on how nice a place you wanted to rent. ScottsDale Arizona Author: Poway, California Resorts: Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 ScottsDale, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Loving Donations Deana DeGroot ( Not Very Loving!) Loving Donations took over $17K of our money preying on the pain of a couple with fertility problems & the pain of having lost 2 children. We have reached out to them many times in the past 5 months via email & phone calls to try and get our money refunded. They have not responded. I would like to be involved in a class action suit against them & pursue legal charges. You can not be any lower than to prey off people already in pain! Lake Mary, Florida Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Pregnancy Services: Loving Donations Florida

Feb 08 2016
MMI-millionaire mind intensive- peak potentials MMI- millionaire mind experience- peak potentials Don't go! if you have to don't buy anything! I repeat anything nothing! leave credit cards, cash, retirement account, at home! Carlsbad, California Nationwide Author: California Financial Education: MMI-millionaire mind intensive- peak potentials Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
PayPal Seller Protection is Non-Existent -- PayPal Complicit in Defrauding Honest eBay Sellers San Jose, California Nationwide Evidence Provided Author: Williston, North Dakota Credit Card Processing Companies: PayPal Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Rick and Christine Sukmanowski They stole my money and my car! Euharlee Georgia True, it was Rick Author: yes, Alabama Liars: Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Georgia

Feb 08 2016
ChestSculpting.com How To Lose Man b***s Naturally by Garry Davidson Shows pictures of CD's & DVD's, telling you that's what you'll get after you pay..but only sends links Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: ChestSculpting.com Internet

Feb 08 2016
West Coast Movers guaranteed to cost you more while distroying, losing or stealing your property in Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Mexico Moving Companies: West Coast Movers Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 08 2016
Neuology Neu-Vitality. Dark Matter They sign you up with a free offer online for a small charge. Then a few weeks later you get a horrendous bill on your credit card(about $280 Cdn) saying you will be charged this amount each month unknown. USA Internet Author: Drumheller, Alberta Supplemental Health Programs: Neuology Internet

Feb 07 2016
First Premier Bank Card Rip Off Charges,, Rediculous charges,, they hurt you ore than help you. Souix City Iowa Nationwide Since you have no idea how credit works... Author: Fort Myers, Florida Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Card Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing www.jamielewis.comJamie Lewis They just took my money and as they say money back guarantie. This was done on october 2015 it is February 2016 and still wating for my money. We had few emails but always and excuse not to relase de founds. Last one was that there systems were broken and since then I been sending emails and no one is answering. Please stay away of this scammers!!! Monroe Connecticut Author: Thornbury, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing Monroe, Connecticut

Feb 06 2016
xtralights.com Fraudulant Website - does not ship the order Los Angeles Internet Author: Incline Village, Nevada Auto Parts: xtralights.com Internet

Feb 06 2016
Mazer Law Group Jeffrey Mazer Dishonest, Unprofessional & Incompetent Will take your money and leave you hanging. Saugus Massachusetts Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Mazer Law Group Saugus, Massachusetts

Feb 06 2016
World Bearing SRL Romania DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY AGAIN Romania Internet Author: eatontown, New Jersey Auto Parts: World Bearing SRL Romania Internet

Feb 06 2016
Public Storage Self Storage Company This Company is Just a Big Conspiracy ,they rent you A Place and if you are Late 1 Month they charge you $ 20.00 Unbelievable Fee ,I Mean worst that a Bank .If you Don't Respond After 45 Days You get more Charge ,$ 69.50 and Lien sale ,this is Like ,a Mafia ,do yourself a Favor don't do it .our Company did it and we are Not Happy. West Paterson Nationwide No, Do This! Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Self Storage Company Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Ryan's Rides Hennessey's Auto Sales Beware if you buy a car from these people! Nampa Idaho Author: Sand Hollow, Idaho Auto Dealers: Ryan's Rides Nampa, Idaho

Feb 06 2016
hoteling.com booked hotel rooms thru them;snowstorm hit-no planes flying & needed to cancel. prepaid for room-spoke to hotel who indicated we would not be charged at all & no cancellation fee. Hoteling.com is saying for last 2 weeks they need to speak with their supplier & maybe we will receive a refund?? They are non responsive. They sure did take our money quickly though! spain Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Hotel: hoteling.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
LMS Marketing This is one creepy company...you have been warned! California Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employers: LMS Marketing Internet

Feb 05 2016
Psychic Access ALL LIARS Internet Oh I'm done Author: Fort Worth, Texas Psychic: Psychic Access Internet