Your Search | u haul you pack we ship

Jan 23 2017
Jim Graham and Eleni Raoukka Rip Off Several hundred people from different countries paid a minimum of U$1,500 for a program called Kickstarter Millionaire Kiev Ukraine Internet Author: Annerley, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Jim Graham and Eleni Raoukka Internet

Jan 23 2017
The League I received a letter from Tom,last name could not give, who said they know all about me and I deserve this wonderful opportunity. I was to keep this secret and pay nothing, except to pay it forward to a deserving person that I know. I was to mail or fax Congratulations, you have been chosen to join us! West Valley City, Utah Author: San Diego, California Cult Organizations: The League West Valley City, , Utah

Jan 23 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lenders Cloud dedicated to helping you meet your business funding needs. Lenders Cloud is focused on your success as a business.*UPDATE: Lenders Cloud pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Richard Johnson Macscon Financial Libel Author: Tustin, California Multi-Level Marketing: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Irvine, California

Jan 23 2017
Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: AlgorithmicTrading.net clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with this company. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Clients have multiple outlets to voice their concerns and the company listens. Between the RipOffReports corporate advocacy program and the BBB - clients can rest assured that they will be treated fairly and with the utmost respect. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Algorithmic Trading recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Internet E-trade: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. Internet

Jan 23 2017
America Vacations ..... They put you on hold, come back, and tell you congrats, they can offer that promo. From the flyer it mentions 4-5 Star Resorts are Guaranteed, and mentions locations like Cancun, Cabo, Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, etc. BUT DOES NOT SHOW THE RESORTS. juarinez, mexico Internet Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Jan 23 2017
Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Purchased airline ticket for my father to fly out over the holidays. My father was admitted overnight into the hospital and was unable to fly due to his medical condition. I filed my claim and was sent an email that I needed to submit a letter regarding my fathers medical conditions. A letter was sent to Aon stated that due to the sudden illness of my father he was unfit to fly at this time. This letter was authored by his VA doctor. I submitted the letter requesting addition information for dates of his treatments and diagnosis. The second letter faxed stated my father was admitted into the hospital on such dates and was advised not to fly by his doctor. The letter further stated if you should have any questions to please contact his doctor. Aon is refusing to pay the claim because of not disclosing his diagnosis Garden City New York Sounds like they are violating the HIPAA privacy rule Author: Los Angeles, California Child Daycare: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Garden City, New York

Jan 23 2017
1956 DISH, scam! Company guarantees secure two year plan; after equipment instillation, tech gives paper work with 1 year special rate; leaves out contract is for 2 yrs, but you will be locked into contract for 2 Baton Rouge LA Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: DISH TV Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
New Age Consultants, LLC Kris KentKevin KentEric Cousins Kris and his company New Age Consultants entered into an agreement to be a consultant for our small public company including and focusing in a Marketing Awraeness program. They were paid a significant upfront fee and after three weeks of no activity and no response from the company, the agreement was terminated. We demanded for our funds to be returned and after a week fo calls an emails, Kris agreed that they would refund us. They did NOTHING and spent the initial funds. Kris said he was working on another deal so that he would be able to reimburse us!! We placed calls to the other partners and they would not return our calls. We have also filed a compalint with the SEC regarding thier fradulant tactics. Be aware, they are out of Milford, NH and are a Vevada corporation. 4 George St, Milford, NH 03055 New Hampshire Author: Austin, Texas Business Consulting: New Age Consultants, LLC Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Roomster.com i got on there website to get a 3 day trial, and thats all i paid for, then next thing you know they took 45.95 out of my checking account without my permission. I didnt see anything about them doing that. Otherwise i would of never ever paid. im on limited income and afford alot of money. please help me!! New York, NY or London NewYork Author: carplake, Michigan Tenants: Roomster.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc 303-219-8726 303-219-8726 called and recording said this is the IRS calling to sue you-to avoid a Lawsuit call this number back ASAP brighton Colorado Author: Guttenberg, New Jersey Internal Revenue Service: Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc brighton, Colorado

Jan 23 2017
Everything Birdie Carol Wilson Paid for my order ,she rips you off and doesnt mail your order.Wont deal with you! Willow Springs North Carolina Author: Stanchfield, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: Everything Birdie Willow Springs, North Carolina

Jan 22 2017
MyWebEarnings.com Company promise immediate payment if I earned $500 but they make you take a survey after put in time and advertising I earn $500 tried survey 4 times it won't let you complete to request yuri funds they promise you for promoting them also when I was tryi Didn't pay me for advertising and posting their website with a link that added money when anyone clicks it Internet
Author: Walker, Louisiana Attorney Generals: MyWebEarnings.com Internet

Jan 22 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Lenders Cloud is dedicated to guiding you through the complicated process of finding not just a loan, but, the correct loan for your business. By using creative strategy and incomparable service we will show you how funding a business should be handled. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lenders Cloud pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Richard Johnson Macscon Financial Libel Author: Newport Beach, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Newport Beach, California

Jan 22 2017
Update on how the software is working ? Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. internet

Jan 22 2017
YS eye cream inherent beaut Their ad said get a free trail just pay $4.95 shipping and handling then they take the $4.95 out of your account again and then they take $98.00 out of your account when you call they are very rude and refuse to give your money and if you call to cancel they say you can't cancel till they get their money Internet Author: Oklahoma Plastic Surgeons: YS eye cream inherent beaut Internet

Jan 22 2017
Hobbies Discount Goods ordered never received. I ordered the Air Swimmers remote control flying shark from this place which was advertising on Facebook. 39.95, free shipping. Our grandson never received this for his birthday. Infuriated. I e mailed the company, and Chris said to be patient, it was shipped and should be arriving soon. No show. It is now January 22 and still no show. We notified our cc company and they are aware of this scam. Our account has been credited. Internet Author: Hayward , Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 22 2017
LuxStyle International I must be buying in my sleep LuxStyle International Scam I did not order from you Denmark Internet Author: REDDITCH, Alabama Eye Care: LuxStyle International Internet

Jan 22 2017
Payrigid They told me i would get $300 if I reach my quota. U did just that...and absolutely NOTHING! I advertised them everywhere...even invited friends! Im so upset..was looking forward to the money Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Attorney Generals: Payrigid Internet

Jan 22 2017
Usave Car & Truck Rental, a total waste of money. My opinion, this franchise is a sure way for you to lose money. Usave Car & Truck Rental, my opinion, horrible franchise. Waste of money. Deceptive. under capitalized. ridgeland Mississippi
my opinion, Usave Car & truck Rental will not stay in business. Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Usave Car & Truck Rental ridgeland, Mississippi

Jan 22 2017
DriveTime Do not work for this company they lay off people and they denied them the right to have unemployment they make up stories about being rude to customers they hand you employee of the month four months before you have no written reprimands you have no written warnings used just get walked out the door a little tidbit you should know they enforce that their employees participate in all of these donation to help the needy they pose it as Ronald McDonald House but really what it is you give your money to them so they can turn around and make car payments for people that don't make their car payments at DriveTime they misused funds they miss representation of what they're doing a charity basis fact is they suck they charge an overcharge their customers they are the epitome and on the same level as a loan shark do not work for these people do not buy cars from them they charge of the hanging for broken down cars that are not thoroughly checked out and should not be on the road do not work for these people they suck Mesa Arizona Perhaps... Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agency's: DriveTime Mesa, Arizona

Jan 21 2017
richmobclothing/forever rich clothing ui ordered a hoodie september 17 still havent got to me. no reply from anyone. then they closed rich mob so when you click the site it changed to foreve rich . i want my money. California Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: richmobclothing/forever rich clothing california, California

Jan 21 2017
Psychology CT and Associates Sameul Schaperw, MFT, Director is trolling the internet making complaints that we send him postcards in the US mail. Waterford Connecticut Author: Alabama Mental Health: Psychology CT and Associates Waterford, Connecticut

Jan 21 2017
simplydropshipping.com Thomas QuarcooZavier Ash they take your $ and use you to take the bullets while they go incognito Philadelphia Pennsylvania, New Jersey Author: PLAINVIEW, New York Computer Mail Order: simplydropshipping.com Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 21 2017
NetSpend PrePaid Card Purchased the card and they refuse to activate it, claiming that I needed to send documentation for my money. It's a prepaid card and they will not give me my money back! DO NOT PURCHASE THIS CARD NETSPEND RIPP OFF! DO NOT BUY THIS PREPAID CARD UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO LOSE Los Angeles Nationwide NetSpend Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: NetSpend PrePaid Card Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream SCAM. Ad on internet, free trial for only $4.99 shipping. Ordered skin serum & eye cream. Lo & behold, on my credit card statement I was charged NOT $4.99 for shipping but $88.10 for serum & $89.95 for eye cream. I was done with them. Next month & get more product & billed against for $88.10 & $89.95. Called 1-888-402-9089 to cancel & they said it was a monthly charge, but offered me 75% off, 50% off, etc. I said cancel. I will await my next month's bill, but beware - THIS IS A SCAM and unless you want to pay this kind of money monthly for a small amount of product, don't order. Internet Author: Bisbee, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream Internet