Your Search | u haul

Oct 22 2014
Camping World Burlington Wa If U Think U R getting clean beds from Camping World in Burlington Wa..think twice Burlington Nationwide Author: Marysville, Washington Adultery: Camping World Burlington Wa Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
loan max gota loan of 700 was late payment now loan is 16 hundred just to get my ride back plus another 700 left on loan u are paying back 3 times the money and they still have my ride bluefield va Virginia Author: bluefield, West Virginia Car Financing: loan max bluefield, Virginia

Oct 19 2014
trinidad bey this muthaluva did me real dirty. I was a first time car buyer lookin for an affordable car and came across this guy he sed he had the pink slip and we met up at a park he shown me the pink slip n I thot it was gud not knowing that u can make copies of it so I buy it like an idiot come to realize tha car has a leak so had to get that fixed a month goes by and woke up to my car missing come to find out he owed money to a loanmart n they had the original pink slip by then I coudnt contact him or and the police couldnt do nothin so I had to file a small claims dont let this guy do the same to u call the police or meet at his house or jus b real careful wen buying a car hes not the only grimey person like him cerritos Nationwide Author: long beach, California Liars: trinidad bey Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Sommer Auto Sales SCAM ARTISTS: will take you for your money and take car from u after 3 days and claim no insurance then when wanted to get my property out of car they give me so much run around instead of letting me get my property that is needed for work. Please be careful when a looking for a car as they will sell u a car for low down payments so they can have a reason to repo your car after only 3 days. I must admit they did give me a refund of half and claim the other half covers the cost of the tow for repo when in reality u had no reason to repo my car after only 3 days so when looking for a car be careful when u come across sommer auto sales in Reynoldsburg and Pataskala Reynoldsburg Ohio Author: Westerville, Ohio Auto Dealers: Sommer Auto Sales Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Oct 18 2014
cars 4 u now llc I now have a never trust a used car salesman story. Buyer Beware. stone mountain Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Junk Dealers: cars 4 u now llc stone mountain, Georgia

Oct 17 2014
U Haul Mr. Robert A. Dolan unreasonable fees, unreasonable arbitration, lack of arbritration New Orleans Nationwide Author: Metairie, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: U Haul Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
U-HAUL AND THEIR INSURANCE CARRIER REPWEST BROKE MY MUFFLER ON MY TOWED CAR AND THEY REFUSE TO PAY FOR FULL REPAIR KINGSTON, NEW YORK Nationwide
Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: U-HAUL Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
I Use to be U - Wiltrina Jones/Trina Jones She tried it... Lithia Springs, Georgia nternet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: I Use to be U - Wiltrina Jones Internet

Oct 13 2014
kera grow its not free.like it says in its advertisrment no were does it tell u that u have to pay $87 after. i got that deducted from my account and u call them to ask y or to ask for a refund n they are rude that they csnt help u.. they hang up on uou im very upset wit this... its all a scam to get your money Internet Author: glendale, Arizona Sales People: kera grow Internet

Oct 13 2014
PRIME SOLUTIONS CONTRACTING TODD ELLIS COMPANY WILL NOT PAY TECHNICIANS ON TIME AND WILL ADD CHARGES TO PAY U LESS temple Texas
Author: KILLEEN, Texas Satellite Companies: PRIME SOLUTIONS CONTRACTING Temple, Texas

Oct 10 2014
DIrect TV I am a 3-4 yr customer and am downsizing as a senior citizen . My new condo won't allow satellite TV due to aesthetics. I've tried to get them to waive a termination fee since I've spent $3-4k with them. The customer service said they agree but corporate needs contact. I have tried on line and they simply are inaccessible. It's ashame that I spent thousands of $$$ and was willing to keep Direct TV, but my new residence doesn't allow. Why would they insist then that I pay$169.? I'll tell u why, because they don't listen to customers and don't care . Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Telemarketers: DIre to TV Nationwide

Oct 05 2014
Driver Solutions - USA Truck Usa Truck ASU Driver Solutions Can Send u into dept for years!BEWARE! Internet Author: Eldorado, Arkansas Driving Schools: Driver Solutions - USA Truck Internet

Oct 02 2014
Cass West U Mess It We Clean ItMr. Good All Services Unethical Conductor, No promise kept, Refuse to contact after paid Edmonton Alberta
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Cleaning Services: Cass West Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 02 2014
Fitness Evolution Gold's gym and Fit U have not gone for a year they have been taking money out of my account . This is a no contract gym. They make it real hard to quit. I was threated that they would send me to collections if I diden't pay them 179.00 which I regreatfully paid !! They are scammers and have lots of hidden cost. I feel so ripped off and helpless. Modesto California Author: Modesto, California Health Spas: Fitness Evolution Modesto, California

Oct 02 2014
U S Prison Calls LLC Jail Call Services Jail Call Services Claims to save you money on phone calls from Texas prisoners if calls are paid up front. Dallas area (972 area code)_ Texas Author: Plano, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: U S Prison Calls LLC Jail Call Services Nationwide

Sep 29 2014
cars 4 u now Sharks and ethics don't play nice stone mountain Georgia Author: ATL, Georgia Auto Dealers: cars 4 u now stone mountain, Georgia

Sep 24 2014
creativedreamrz https://www.freelancer.com/u/inderar88.html?ref_project_id=6487862 DONT USE THERE SERVICES THEY USE FAKE FREELANCE ACCOUNTS AND WILL SCAM YOU VIA SKYPE punjab INDIA Author: Los angelos, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: creativedreamrz punjab, Pennsylvania

18, Report #200643

Sep 24 2014
American Income Life | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Carlsbad, California Insurance Companies: American Income Life - AIL San Diego, California

Sep 24 2014
immediate disbursement division idd my name u are realy an idd winner long beach New York Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: immediate disbursement division long beach, New York

Sep 18 2014
Lumber liquidators If u want to get ripped off shop at lumber liquidator Lakewood ca Nationwide
Author: Longbeach, California Building Products: Lumber liquidators Nationwide

Sep 14 2014
U.S. Bank National Assoociation Visa USA Inc. Visa gift card ripoff in conjunction with U S Bank National Association Inc Internet Author: SARASOTA, Florida Credit Card Fraud: U.S. Bank National Assoociation Internet

Sep 13 2014
Gunness Nigeria Plc / SO&U Unethical Practice Lagos Lagos Nigeria
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Gunness Nigeria Plc / SO&U Lagos, Nigeria

Sep 11 2014
Stretch U Bait and Switch San Diego California Author: Eatontown, New Jersey Fitness Consultants: Stretch U San Diego, California

Sep 06 2014
Atwater Morin Tracy Atwater, Trey Quoted us $8900 and one week to complete a patio, fire pit with cap, wall with cap, crushed stone on side of house, stone edging, front steps and walk. Hired in May of 2014 and still has not completed work. Shows up for an hour at a time, ignores calls for weeks, slowly requests payments and when paid, simply does not finish. Referred him to a family member, he completed 90% of the work, got paid, never returned. Goes by the name Trey, which we found short for Tracy Atwater convicted felon who went to prison in NH banned from the state to operate or own any business in NH where he takes payment up front. Very convincing and personable individual and has the skill to perform good work, but if u pay him before he's 100% complete then you won't see him again. Stay away, hire a professional company and watch the news because we want everyone to be alert for this and make sure this stops. Bristol County  Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Landscaping: Atwater Morin Webster , Massachusetts

Sep 06 2014
u ship U ship transportation puppy scam mt gambia south australia, cameroon Internet
Author: Darwin, Alabama Police: u ship Internet