U HAUL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: u haul
There may be more specific results for "u haul"
For more specific results for "u haul"
Showing 26-50 of 3,395 Found Reports For more specific results for "u haul"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE Unknown Withdrawal of $399 from my checking account via e-check. Check in someone else's name. Nationwide Author: Middleburg, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: U TRAVEL GUIDE Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
U Travel Guide This company has stolen $399 dollars out of my checking account. Don,t know how these con artists got my info. Not sure Internet Author: Fleetwood, Pennsylvania Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jun 18 2017
P.S.T Computers Fort Lauderdale RIPOFF, PST Computers in. Fort. Lauderdale IS A RIPOFF! We took my iPad to PST computers for repair. THEY CHARGED ME $90.00 IN ADVANCE. They had it 2 days, and we paid $80 EXTRA because PST said it needed an LCD display. The day after we picked it u RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF P.S.T. COMPUTERS Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: P.S.T Computers Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Jun 17 2017
U travel guide They created a fraudulent check and cashed it in my BBT account for $399. Stole my routing # acct# and address and created a fake draft Nationwide Same here, at BB&T in Chesapeake Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Bad Check Writers: U travel guide Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
U Travel Guide / Global Service Group Scam Texas Bank Author: MONROE, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: U Travel Guide / Global Service Group

Jun 15 2017
dottys 1,000,000 point card gets u 1,000.00 $ sparks Nevada Author: sparks, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: dottys sparks, Nevada

Jun 14 2017
Global Service Group My checking account was debited on June 14, 2017, in the amount of $399.00 with a remote electronic check to U-Travel Guide and endorsed on the back by Global Service Group; Bank of Texas with routing number and last 4 numbers of Global Service Group's checking account number. This is comletely fraudlent. I have never heard of U-Travel Guide or Global Service Group. I am working with my bank to get my money back and also reporting to the FTC. not sure Texas
Author: Mount Shasta, California Credit Card Fraud: Global Service Group Texas

Jun 10 2017
R & J Tree Surgeons Randy Promised to trim trees on my property and clean my roof. Was to return to haul off some branches and finish jobs, but never returned. All phone calls to him were never returned. Ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Recycling/Trash removal: R & J Tree Surgeons

May 23 2017
All Phase Business Supplies Inc. Vanessa This was a COMPLETE SCAM!!!! They called our business, and spoke to an employee. Told the employee there was a recall on some thermal printer paper we'd ordered from U-Line.  Rancho Dominguez California Author: Rancho Dominguez, California Convenience Stores: All Phase Business Supplies Inc. Rancho Dominguez, California

May 19 2017
Sears Vacations Deceitful fraudulant lying impostors. Charging a finance charge on your money by telling u there's no finance. Unable to get any discount on the vacation u trying to book but r able to get the same vacation else where for discount. That the concierge do not get commission just their base pay. Internet Author: Rosedale, New York Tours & Excursions: Sears Vacations Internet

May 18 2017
department of finace and accruement jeff g norman the letter says u won 734,940.00 US PO BOX6430 CHANDLER Arizona 85246 Author: watertown, South Dakota Cash Services: department of finace and accruement

May 12 2017
Road Hawg ,Road Hawg by Don Miles, Was supposed to haul freight for our small business and totally screwed it up! He damaged our stuff and charged us for a lot more than the haul was worth for other places! We should've just mailed it but we were afraid it would get damaged. It would've been safer! Do NOT use him. He refused to refund any money. He didn't deliver the stuff to the right place in the first place!!! Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Courier Services: Road Hawg Fayetteville, Arkansas

May 12 2017
U S Cellular Trying to charge me for 2 months after cancelled service, than got a letter saying they are cancelling my services, even though I already did. Nationwide
Author: Claremont , New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: U S Cellular Nationwide

May 12 2017
 Phone books delivery is a big scan u work hard n won't get paid pls if u looking for quick cash this is not the answer to it. They won't pay you for it.Cocoa Beach fl Nationwide
They Have to Pay You Something Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Phone books delivery Nationwide

May 11 2017
Gloss Motive In small print it says u need to call and cancel the order or thwy will charge u 79.99for the soft gels they send u without telling u they r sending u them. Las Vegas Nevada Author: St Ignace , Michigan Medical Supplies: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

41, Report #1371918

May 08 2017
Deals Cube Got u cover Stolen money Internet Author: Helena, Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Deals Cube Internet

May 03 2017
Haul Away Logistics car shipping, car shipping companies, car shipping quotes, auto transport, car carriers, car shipping company, shipping a vehicle, auto transport reviews, auto transport companies, car shipping cost, car shipping rates, how to ship a car Fort Lauderdale Oregon Author: Florida Trucking Companies: Haul Away Logistics Fort Lauderdale, Oregon

May 01 2017
TRUFFOIRE Black Truffle instant repair syringe Lionesse White Facelify Filler Palm Desert California U R Kidding me Author: La Quinta, California Beauty Products: TRUFFOIRE Palm Desert, California

Apr 30 2017
Ocwen Loan Servicing, LP, Mr. Ronald M. FarisPresident and Chief Executive Officer, U. S. Bank, NA as Trustees OCWEN IGNORES COURT ORDERED, NATIONAL SETTLEMENT LAWSUIT FOR LOAN MODIFICATIONS West Palm Beach Florida
Confused... Author: Halethorpe, Maryland Loan Modification: Ocwen Loan Servicing, LP West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 21 2017
Florida pharmacy online Donn Patton Scam u for money on persciption onlinefloridapharmacy@gmail.com 9042575452 Internet Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Sales People: Florida pharmacy online Internet

Apr 20 2017
RepWest Insurance Anthony Loetscher Denied my legitimate claim / Complete insurance scam / Never buy U-HAUL's extended warranties when moving anything! Phoenix Arizona
Follow Up Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: RepWest Insurance Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 19 2017
marketing 4 U , mpros4u.com , Davell Banks and Tiffany Williams travel around the US signing up Restaurants, sellind advertising and steal the money 100 Island Cottage Way, St Augustine, Florida 32080 Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: marketing 4 U Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Dish Network Credit fraud U S A Nationwide Author: Hermantown, Minnesota Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet