Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

u haul

Showing 26-50 of 3,340 Found Reports For more specific results for "u haul"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Dec 25 2016
roblox you ripped me off i bought robux and i did not get it u ripped me off i bought robux and i did not get it roblox fios quantum Author: pitcaren, Pennsylvania Communications & Networking: roblox internet

Dec 21 2016
louiseliasberg.com U and L Watch Group Want to Return Watch- The seller does not answer phone or emails New York New York Author: East Haven, Connecticut Jewelry Stores: louiseliasberg.com New York, New York

Dec 17 2016
uss trust loans told me I qualified for a $3000.00 loan. I had to be able to make the first payment on Amazon cards. and then u had to pay taxes because the better business bureau because of mey credit wouldn't let them to transfer the money. once I paid that the money would be in my account in twenty minutes. and never was. And now the number won't answer my calls at all Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Banks: uss trust loans Internet

Dec 17 2016
U Greenbrier International, Inc. BRIGHT Mechanical Pencils - A Waste of Even $1.00 at Dollar Tree Chesapeake Virginia Author: Miami Gardens, Florida Office Suppliers & Stationers: U Greenbrier International, Inc.

Dec 16 2016
Data Compliance Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Data Compliance Services clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with us. Datainsure dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, PCI Compliance, exceptional client experiences, updated hardware & software, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Data Compliance Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Get facts straight Author: sacramento, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Data Compliance Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Data Compliance Services, a merchant services/credit caqrd processing company. Data Compliance Services implements and monitors PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance, this allows merchants to take Mastercard and Visa payments. Data Compliance Services offers a full range of payment options including credit, PIN Debit, gift cards and so much more. Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 14 2016
David Garrison, Urway Design, Urway Design 4 U Fruadulent misrepresentation as GC not licensed/insured, obtains fraudulent permits, money theft by taking, causes damage, poor workmanship Jonesboro Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Builders & Contractors: David Garrison Jonesboro, Georgia

Dec 12 2016
U Design Apparel Ordered a t-shirt on 11/8/16. Have sent numerous e-mails with no response. Still have not received shirt. Internet Author: Belen, New Mexico Internet Fraud: U Design Apparel Internet

Dec 09 2016
Exec Rank David Kavrell David Kavrell claims to be a U Chicago Booth School graduate and is associated with Exec Rank and uses them to cheat people Any self respecting company works with people to satisfy the expectations they create. Not #execrank They take your money and ne Ripped off by Exec Rank and David Kavrell NOVATO California Author: Wellesley, Massachusetts Work Place Bullies: Exec Rank David Kavrell NOVATO, California

34, Report #1341903

Dec 07 2016
SVCRT.com u/k they keep charging us $ 29.95 monthly and saying they'll not do it again but they keep doing it Nationwide You need to call the right number Author: Centereach, New York Telemarketers: SVCRT.com Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
AL-WAZEER GROUP AMERICAN EMPIRE LLC DO NOT HAUL THEIR EQUIPMENT! Farmington Hills Michigan Author: North Port FL, Florida Trucking Companies: AL-WAZEER GROUP Farmington Hills, Michigan

Dec 01 2016
U- shipairpettransport and Monicacarnes1991@gmail.com Monica Carnes Lovely and adorable savannah kittens fronting as an adoption Savannah Kittens Ripoff U-shippetairtra Author: Frisco City, Alabama Animal Shelters: Up ships islet transport and Monica carnes Internet

Nov 29 2016
Metro pcs Rushing well placing my order to where so didn't pay any attention so being said she drops my phone and damages it there should be a farmers in the business so u can review the footage there Colton California Author: Colton , California Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Colton, California

Nov 29 2016
Vskin active Age escape u fair business practices/scam Internet Author: Calgary , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Vskin active Internet

Nov 26 2016
Camper World I purchased a wrecked motor home from camper world and they did not inform me before they screwed me of 100,000.00 dollars W a smile The sales office was very nice and so sympathetic to my recent divorce and loss of my home so we have just the motor home screw for u Fort Worth Texas Author: Port Aransas, Texas Attorney Generals: Camper world Fort Worth , Texas

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
U Design Apparel Never received my order - tshirt Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Attorney Generals: U Design Apparel Internet

Nov 14 2016
Devon Glaze aka Trevor Thornton Trevor Thornton (real name) Online Dating Con Artist - POF, Match, Black People Meet Falls Church Virginia How may I contact u Author: Alabama Ex-Boyfriends: Devon Glaze aka Trevor Thornton Falls Church , Virginia

Nov 03 2016
Twist'n U Jeremy Thompson ANNA MARIE THOMPSON Bait and switch contract terms for group, then sued group for breach of contract. Lake Elsinore California Author: Lake Elsinore, California Dance Classes: Twist'n U Jeremy Thompson Lake Elsinore, California

Nov 03 2016
SPS Select Portfolio Mortgage servicer , U. S. Bank Conti, Fairbanks Fraud. Not moving forward with modification, stopped excepting partial payments once they knew I would get SSDI 2 years trying to modify and still nothing Salt Lake City Utah Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: SPS Select Portfolio Mortgage servicer , U. S. Bank Utah

Nov 01 2016
I DIAL U, 365 Resources, Rental History Pros, and Lexington Law Super scam Unknown USA Internet Author: Anonymous, Other Telemarketers: I DIAL U Internet

Oct 31 2016
U Design Apparel U DESIGN APPAREL IS A SCAM, NEVER RECEIVED ORDER Grandville Michigan Author: anderson, South Carolina Sporting Goods: U Design Apparel Internet

Oct 26 2016
greenwood holdings they are calling my job and harassing me saying I owe money to their company which is false and they are threatening to send a sheriff to my house ...they have all my information and I'm scared for my life and information ..I never dealt with this company before and they keep harassing me Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Loans: greenwood u Internet

Oct 26 2016
U Design Apparel Ordered a t shirt from facebook information, After ordering i realized might have ordered wrong size so went on sight to get contact information. called busy signal , emailed no answer. Internet Author: Los Molinos, California Sporting Goods: U Design Apparel Internet

Oct 26 2016
U Design Apparel Scam! Stay away Grandville Michigan Author: Mickleton, New Jersey On-Line Stores: U Design Apparel Grandville, Michigan

Oct 18 2016
OpticsFast Inc Becky S The keep sendming emails to change my order becuse they dont have the product that they are marketing online then they try to sell you something else the this company is the scam do not ever order form them. 1204 Avenue U #1053 Brooklyn, NY 11229 Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Eye Care: OpticsFast Inc Internet