Your Search | u haul

26, Report #1320147

Aug 04 2016
U-haul Moving & Storage of Rundberg I took it upon myself to start paying the storage fees that my husband refused to pay and as a result I was yet charged outrageous late fee of $60. This company hung up their phones on me all day long and refused to answer my emails asking them to waive the outrageous fees. As soon as I was forced to pay the fees, the phone came back on and they answered it. This is beyond hateful and mean for a company. The phone even said that they couldn't get connections but it was them setting the phone up to go out every time I dialed. This company is outrageous and should be shut down forever. Austin Texas
Author: Crockett, Texas Civil Rights Violators: U-haul Moving & Storage of Rundberg Austin, Texas

27, Report #1320618

Aug 04 2016
Premier Booting Services M&M Parking and Lanier Parking Alejandro (786) 357-0072 Alejandro gave me ticket at 12:30 p.m. I asked how long how are u going to be here. I stated I was going to file a Stay away order ad I wasaffraid for my life. Alejandro stated okay. I came from court to return to my car with two boots on my car and bright orange sticker to pay $89. I called the number several times to discuss the matter.The man finally answered and said pay up and hung up on me three times. I stated I have a ticket in my hand how can you charge me a fee like this. The man said that is your problem. pay up or the next step. Your car will be towed out of here. Premier Booting are scammers and No Good. They should loose their license for being so rude and putting boots for no reason on cars. I still have my ticket. I plan on suing them for how they treated me and ripping me off. very Upset and will never park again at one of their lots. MIami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Racists: Premier Booting Services MIami,

28, Report #1319283

Jul 27 2016
U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Annie Thomas was the first person to say we had been chosen to get $9000 Govt Grant New York Washington Author: CALDWELL, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Help u rent Lied/ripped off active military family Greenesboro North Carolina Author: California Housing Rentals: Help u rent Greenesboro, North Carolina

Jul 24 2016
Us live delivery..or Us live express Don't let this woman's email fool you into finding you the perfect free puppy..amandamaloneforjesus@gmail.com!! They get their money for a free dog by u use the delivery service only with western union payment.. Spokane Washington Internet Author: Pompton Lakes, New Jersey Liars: Us live delivery..or Us live express Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Boise Paper DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME SETTING UP TO HAUL LOADS FOR THIS COMPANY!! Bensenville Nationwide Author: Crystal lake, Illinois Shipping & Handling: Boise Paper Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Bancorp bank Chime debit card give u the run around 409 Silverside road wilmington delaware Nationwide Author: columbia, South Carolina Consumer Services: Bancorp bank Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
AutohistoryUSA.com This is a scam as they tell u it is $1 for 7 days and then 5 days later they hit your card for $18.95.  Internet Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Motor Vehicle: AutohistoryUSA.com Internet

Jul 21 2016
U Star loan cash company Eric Smith Company telepjoned me to tell me how lucky I am to be granted a loan with reasonal payments and no hidden fees. And then they told me to protect myself I needed insurance which they would provide to cover unforseen hardships. San Francisco California Author: Inglewood, California Cash Services: U Star loan company San Francisco, California

Jul 19 2016
Truck Driver Institute sanford T.D.i Stay away plz,cause all they care about is your money ,once u pay u will be treated like a dog,rip off,$6000,not worth it Sanford Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Truck Driver Institute sanford Sanford, Florida

Jul 15 2016
LA fitness I canceled a membership u had about a month ago on line cause I never used the membership. I wind up losing my bank card and ordered another one and from the email i received I was to register my new card cause they couldn't bill my account now.wyomissing Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: LA fitness wyomissing, Pennsylvania

Jul 14 2016
Long Haul van lines Liars and thieves Pembroke pines Florida Author: Oakland gardens, New York Moving Companies: Long Haul van lines Pembroke pines, Florida

Jul 13 2016
clubwpt.com takes my money with out full filling their part, (honest clean fun of poker) club wpt is a joke and cheats customers by controling the game who wins who lose. i complain while i play and the site freeze my game, cuts me offline and of course give me badbeats. i have taped my games and they show how bad the site is. i have one that shows me playing and going all in then kicked me off line. which folds your hand and u lose. it needs to be shut down Internet Author: new cumberland, Pennsylvania Casinos: clubwpt.com Internet

Jul 05 2016
US cellular When entering contract say one thing but first bill 5 days later $500 then shut u off not 24 hours late yet then charge OUTRAGEOUS on next bill. Was told bills would b $258 a month 2 phones 2 tablets at $10 each umm NOOOOOONOOONONO NEVER WHAT THEY SAID . Last month was $678 of course had to pay $250 every week all month so they wont shut off 1 week later new bill is $745 really come on.... one customer rep told us well if u dont pay itll just keep getting higher i asked how can any justify paying that he told me i was being hostile and he didnt have to put up with it i said can we get itemized bill he told me N O Nationwide Author: CABOOL, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: US cellular Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Securities Disbursement Division Peter Mouk, Dana Parsons Used U. S. postal service to send fraudulent mail Wantagh New York Author: Ellenton, Florida Federal Government: Securities Disbursement Division Wantagh, New York

Jun 26 2016
U mess it we clean it Cass west Did not proffesionaly clean my house edmonton alberta, canada Author: edmonton , Alberta Cleaning Services: U mess it we clean it Internet

Jun 25 2016
CTC Trucking Commercial Tire Company Had me and all the drivers to drive illegally and to haul alcohol without alcohol permits. Bowling Green Kentucky You are such a liar Author: Bowling Green , Kentucky Trucking Companies: CTC Trucking Bowling Green , Kentucky

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 11 2016
U Drive Motors Humberto Suarez Deposit ripoff Miami Florida Author: Margate , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: U Drive Motors Miami, Florida

Jun 09 2016
JCM Hauling Horse Hauler doesn't haul horse but keeps my money St. Catharine Missouri Author: Northport , Alabama Animal Services: JCM Hauling St. Catharine , Missouri

Jun 06 2016
Americana Sales Ventures Inc Americana Shopper 111/ Trips incentives AMERICANA Shopper 111 DOES NOT MAKE THIER PARTNERS DEAL HONESTLY DOES NOT BACK UP THEIR CLIENTS THEY TAKE THE MONEY AND H I D E AND R U N Altamonte Springs Florida
Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Americana Sales Ventures Inc Altamonte Springs , Florida

May 29 2016
Itworks leaders Ok so im a former diamond leader with itworks global. This company itself is good but the leaders in it are crooks. Ive had so many ppl tell me about them till i found out myself. The leaders down talk u they make u feel like your nothing. nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Alternative Health: Itworks leaders nationwide

May 29 2016
Clearcreektubes Bought tire tube from them, tracking showed it was undeliverable, they then forwarded supposedly my item to a 44333 zip code only with no address listing and a zip I've never lived at in my life. EBay purchase, Internet
oops, 44333 is an ohio zip code, it still isn't one i've lived at, nor did it even have an address on it and yes u do know how to forward stuff, paypal confirmed with your insurance that u can Author: kent, Ohio Sales People: Clearcreektubes Internet

May 29 2016
Ebay EBay doesn't allow u to write facts if hurtful towards the seller,their customer service accepts forwarded zip codes ONLY as a listing for where an item gets reshipped to and steals your money Internet Author: kent, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Ebay Internet

May 19 2016
Take 3 vacation packages Take 3 nights Take 3 vacations They take your money and not give you a vacation for it! They make it impossible to book you vacation like oh sorry that spot is not available and that date is not available try calling us in a week they find all excuses not to book your vacation and or charge u a hefty fee to book it like another 150$ because this is a popular date or destination or expedited booking . THE HOLD TIME TO SPEAK TO A BOOKING AGENT IS 110 minuets!!! And at the end they DONT EVEN BOOK YOU!' Internet
Author: Great neck , New York Hotel: Take 3 vacation packages Internet