Your Search | u haul corp

Oct 03 2015
Gravity Defyer Corp. I said the Gravity Defyer Shoes were very noisy and they said to bad as I am past the 30 day warranty by 1 month. Pacolma Blvd. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Gravity Defyer Corp. Pacolma Blvd., California

Oct 03 2015
Eagle logistics services Eagle logistics This company is a complete ripoff. Since working for this company my line haul to date is $29,000.00. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin , Texas Trucking Companies: Eagle logistics services Internet

Oct 02 2015
E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University -- E U Business School, formerly known as European University -- -- E U Business School, no longer allowed to call itself a University --Internet Author: internet Con Artists: E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University internet

Oct 02 2015
u* adam or jason asking for a loan of 2,000 dollars and then tells me to buy with my own money a 232.00 at a money gram at walmart store to send to american insurance group to get a release of 2,000 funds deposited to my bank account gave his number 1-210.888-8555 to call him back when i am able to send the insurance the 232.000 sounds like a scam he says he is not. san francisco California Author: north las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: u* san francisco, California

Oct 01 2015
ACS Corp John Harris Senior investigation officer Asking me to pay or I will go to jail Palm Beach Florida Scammers Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Collection Agencies: ACS Corp Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 30 2015
U S A AUTO SALE kind heart gets ripoff. on car deal lawrencevill Georgia Author: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: U S A AUTO SALE lawrencevill, Georgia

Sep 30 2015
Vince Patrick & Patrick Sweeney Dont trust. They state can do marketing, raise capital and corp work Orange County Internet Author: Alabama Business Consultants: Vince Patrick & Patrick Sweeney Internet

Sep 29 2015
Abroadpharma , They take your order via Money GRam and that is it! NO CORRESPONDENCE AS THEY THEN BLOCK U Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Consumer Services: Abroadpharma

Sep 27 2015
Bennett International Group is a logistics & transportation Bennett Truck Transport,Bennett Transportation,Bennett International Group is a logistics & transportation,RV Transportation | Bennett International Group, LLC,,Bennett DriveAway | Truck Transport | Vehicle DriveAway,Specialized & Heavy Haul Transportatio Recruiting lies,Fuel cards Not working,A tattle tail culture,Marking of drivers do NOT work for this company McDonough Georgia Author: Georgia Trucking Companies: Bennett International Group is a logistics & transportation McDonough, Georgia

Sep 25 2015
u ship Leslie drana scott thomas james drana The blessed puppy rip off Baltimore, maryland Internet Author: englishtown, New Jersey Dog Breeders: u ship Internet

Sep 25 2015
Income from Waste Corp.ifwcorp, IFW Recycling Corp. Recycling the overwhelming supply of used tires into diesel fuel and carbon black Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Woodlawn, Tennessee Liars: Income from Waste Corp. Cheyenne, Wyoming

Sep 24 2015
AT&T U-Verse AT&T U-Verse Illegal Contract Scam And the Cheating Deceptive Sales Representative Nashville Tennessee Author: Florida Cable TV: AT&T U-Verse Internet

Sep 24 2015
kts ,kelles, Kts what they don't tell u salt lake city Nationwide Author: portrichey, Florida Public Bathrooms: kts (kelles) Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
ECAST SETTLEMENT CORP IRS NOTIFICATION NEW YORK Nationwide Author: Espyville, Pennsylvania Internal Revenue Service: ECAST SETTLEMENT CORP Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
ASI/Quicklister Corp ASI, previously known as ARP Company charged credit card several times and never delivered products after many months. Phoenix Arizona Author: Van Nuys, California Computer Marketing Companies: ASI/Quicklister Corp Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 23 2015
instant checkmate Criminal, public record search look up anyone took money from my account didnt provide report all wrong trying to charge/take more money from me. i want my money back they stole f**ken dumb f****.u not stealing feom me b**** u stealing from my kids c***.. Internet Author: keaau, Hawaii BBB Better Business Bureau: instant checkmate Internet

Sep 23 2015
LCA Services While discussing bill with owner of company he told my wife she was ignorant if she didn't understand the print out sent to us, she told him she was not f******. ignorant because a quarter of the page was missing. he then stated well u must be ignorant it went down hill from there Savanah Georgia Author: Jesup , Georgia Accounting: LCA Services Savanah , Georgia

Sep 22 2015
U S Security Associates Author: Hutxg, Kansas Security Services: U S Security Associates

Sep 22 2015
Moriatas Capital Corp. Jeffrey (jaffar baharudin) Baharudin Was going to provide a loan and I paid a wiring fee of $1500 and my partner paid $500 App Fee New York New York Author: New York, New York Loans: Moriatas Capital Corp. New York, New York

Sep 22 2015
U SHIP PET TRAVEL SOULUTIONS TANUE ASOBE DALLAS TEXAS 75201CELL NUMBER 469-751-7871 - He will answer the phone when you call!! Tanue Asobe - Dallas Texas 496-751-7871 -- SCAM WORKER HOUSTON Internet
Author: Middletown , Delaware Adoption Agency: U SHIP PET TRAVEL SOULUTIONS Internet

Sep 19 2015
Csl plasma All the staff there This center have nothing but disrespectful staff they will mess up your arm with that needle they not all well trained in there an they will not pay u your Money when they made a mistake Smyrna  Georgia Author: Austell, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Csl plasma Smyrna , Georgia

Sep 17 2015
Garcinia Cambogia Pure select I purchased a trial dose of Pure select and Vital cleanse on trying to get a return number i got no response to letters and emails.I sent the products back to Henderson U S A still getting no response . In August i was charged a further $136.58 with no correspondencTo me this is Fraud Henderson N V U S A Nationwide Author: Waimate, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia Pure select Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Liberty National Financial Corporation LIBERTY NATIONAL FINANCIAL CORP handled my dispute with a customer very quickly and privately Norman Oklahoma Author: San Jose, California Financial Services: Liberty National Financial Corporation Norman, Oklahoma

Sep 16 2015
Century 21 Alex also ripped me off. He took 500$ from me and this guy saw me only once. He did not teach me anything I gave him $500 and he did not teach me anything. I kept calling he and he told me I will see u next week until I give up. I gave him $500 and he played games with me . Ontario Author: toronto, Ontario Tutoring: Century 21 Ontario

Sep 16 2015
Dan Ferre Uhaul Moving and Storage at S Las Vegas Blvd, NV Dan FerreU-Haul Moving & Storage at S Las Vegas Blvd, Nevada RipOff Artist, read other complaints. Don't go by nice reviews created for their website Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Storage & Self Storage: Dan Ferre Uhaul Moving and Storage at S Las Vegas Blvd, NV Las Vegas, Nevada