U HAUL CORP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: u haul corp
There may be more specific results for "u haul corp"
For more specific results for "u haul corp"
Showing 1-25 of 10,669 Found Reports For more specific results for "u haul corp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 30 2017
Ocwen Loan Servicing, LP, Mr. Ronald M. FarisPresident and Chief Executive Officer, U. S. Bank, NA as Trustees OCWEN IGNORES COURT ORDERED, NATIONAL SETTLEMENT LAWSUIT FOR LOAN MODIFICATIONS West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Halethorpe, Maryland Loan Modification: Ocwen Loan Servicing, LP West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 29 2017
Softweak Soft Techno, Simon Watson, George Cox Computer extortion by Softweak Corp. Internet Author: Gustavus, Alaska Computer Fraud: Softweak Internet

Apr 28 2017
Perfect Nutra Solutions, AKA Healthy life corp, Garcina Cambogia, http://garciniacambogiaresults.net/dr-oz-on-garcinia-cambogia/https://perfectnutragarciniacambogia.com/?GCR Garcinia Cambogia, SCAM, Healthy living, Diet, Supplements, Diet pills Pendleton Indiana
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Perfect Nutra Solutions Pendleton, Indiana

Apr 28 2017
TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork scammer stole 9,000 from me on business corp build and never produced one tradeline Author: California Financial Services: TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork

Apr 28 2017
Corporate Cash Credit of Canada SCAMMER CON S SELL FAKE STOLEN SHELF CORP TOOK 5,000 Author: California Financial Services: Corporate Cash Credit of Canada

Apr 26 2017
Aceto Corp. Fake processing fees check Lake Success New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: Aceto Corp. Lake Success, New York

Apr 26 2017
nissan motor acceptance corp. They took my car and sold it for half the price and now expect me to pay the rest for nothing Nationwide Good One... Author: Stowe, Pennsylvania Car Financing: nissan motor acceptance corp. Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 23 2017
Samantha Robinson Nation wide lending corp Promised a loan, request a payment to secure it of $850.00 North york Ontario Author: Ajax, Ontario Loans: Samantha Robinson North york, Ontario

Apr 21 2017
AOS CORP todosaludtv scam bee therapy and horrible customer service Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Alternative Health: AOS CORP Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Citi Merchant Services Provided by FDMS Corp COLLECTION, CLUELESS, NOT IN BUSINESS ALMOST 5 YEARS Sugarland Texas Author: Potsdam, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Citi Merchant Services Provided by FDMS Corp Sugarland, Texas

Apr 21 2017
Florida pharmacy online Donn Patton Scam u for money on persciption onlinefloridapharmacy@gmail.com 9042575452 Internet Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Sales People: Florida pharmacy online Internet

Apr 20 2017
RepWest Insurance Anthony Loetscher Denied my legitimate claim / Complete insurance scam / Never buy U-HAUL's extended warranties when moving anything! Phoenix Arizona
Follow Up Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: RepWest Insurance Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 20 2017
SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP.Ritchie Choi Sooil Tech Corp sold us a laser and never shipped or delivered the product and refuse to refund our money Busan Other Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. Busan, Other

Apr 19 2017
marketing 4 U , mpros4u.com , Davell Banks and Tiffany Williams travel around the US signing up Restaurants, sellind advertising and steal the money 100 Island Cottage Way, St Augustine, Florida 32080 Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: marketing 4 U Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Dish Network Credit fraud U S A Nationwide Author: Hermantown, Minnesota Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 18 2017
Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp He ripped me off for $62,500.00 by showing me forged documents from US Bank No. Miami Beach Florida Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp No. Miami Beach, Florida

Apr 18 2017
MGNY Consulting Corp. Michael Geylik Tyrant, Arrogant, Liar, Slime ball, inconsiderate, manipulative Brooklyn, New York Issue resolved Author: , New York Work Place Bullies: MGNY Consulting Corp. Brooklyn, New York

Apr 18 2017
Instasmile They sold me a product that wasn't what I suppose to get.... They sent me a 6 teeths set which wasn't a full set and it too big and wide looking like s clown teeth.... They didn't fit nor clip... They send u impression and Instasmile have the last say so... Once they receive ur impression they can tell you if they can help you are not which they told me yes Ms Spencer it look like I can help u which when I got the impression I was like calling them to tell them this ain't right... Which they said I didn't have any back teeth which I clearly have... So they said someone will sent u a email about ur problem.... They emailed me almost the end of the day which they know they was closing which I couldn't call them anymore... They made a product which they knew I couldn't uses.... It's sad Chicago Illinois
Author: Laurel, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
North Atlanta Magazine Corp I received a call saying that I was eligible to receive so many magazines .was never told anything about how much .next thing I knew I was transfered to some smarta** s***. that then told me I would be receiving these magazines for 4.50 a week but I would not be charged by the week it would be some other monthly price and that would not be charged until I recievied the magazines. I told him why did he need my card for to make sure my account was active and that it would not be charged. Until the magazines came . never got any magazines they charged my . account . 83 .20!! Drive Cummings Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta Magazine Corp

Apr 17 2017
Arenas Transmissions where u get the shaft and ignored Amarillo Texas Author: Amarillo, Texas Auto Repair Service: Arenas Transmissions Amarillo, Texas

Apr 15 2017
FDME SERVICES CORP. Jenard Saunders / Ana Hercles FORECLOSURE RIPOFF SCAM New York New York You Led With Your Chin Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: FDME SERVICES CORP. New York,

Apr 14 2017
TechZone247 Any and All Employes Scam - Can't U/S Reps - On Forever - Prob. never Solved - Blackmail - Lies - Fraud - Urge to Mrdr Frisco, Tx and Others Internet Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Computer Help Desk: TechZone247 Internet

Apr 13 2017
Sharestates LLC Julem Capital Corp and Atlantis Organization Fraud, Deceptive Business Practices and Colluding Great Neck New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Mortgage Companies: Sharestates LLC Great Neck , New York