Your Search | u haul corp

May 04 2016
Link U Web Design - Riverside Link is not the right 4 letter word that this company should have befor U in there name. Riverside California Author: norco, California Websites: Link U Web Design - Riverside Corona , California

May 04 2016
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dunhill Development stays ahead of the technology curve.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Dunhill Development pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Massachusetts Realtors: Dunhill Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dunhill Development constructing quality custom homes over 20 years. Dunhill Development backs their work with a one year warranty. Dunhill Team treats each project with the utmost care and attention to quality and detail. Osterville, Massachusetts

May 03 2016
Ace Corp Telling me I have to buy a prepaid card and five them the numbers on the back to pay a pay day loan that I never took out has been threatening since January to take me to court and garnish wages but refuse to tell me when and what company supposedly the loan was taken out Nationwide Internet Scam Author: Lovington, Illinois Cash Services: Ace Corp Internet

May 03 2016
charter financial Charter Financial Corp. sent bill for services Internet
Author: perryville, Missouri Financial Services: charter financial Internet

May 02 2016
Masters auto corp Masters auto Do not.. I repeat do not.. waste your time, energy and or money on these thieves. . Jamaica New York Author: Flushing, New York Auto Dealers: Masters auto corp Jamaica , New York

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 29 2016
U-Haul truck rental U-haul Forced me to keep and pay for a truck an extra day after waiting in line for longer then 45 mins Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne , Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: U-Haul truck rental Fort Wayne, Indiana

Apr 28 2016
Payment Systems Corp MPRSC Took About $7000 from my account for doing nothing, equip. Was returned they never process any transactions. Los Angeles California Author: Pasadena, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Payment Systems Corp Los Angeles, California

Apr 28 2016
Domain SEO Registration Corp. False charge of $64.00 Coconut Internet Florida Author: Barstow, California Customer: Domain SEO Registration Corp. Internet

Apr 27 2016
Ideal Tax Solution REVIEW: Ideal Tax Solution dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. *UPDATE: Ideal Tax Solution, LLC pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ideal Tax Solution recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Tustin, California Income Tax Service: Ideal Tax Solution TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Ideal Tax Solutions a leader in tax negotiation, mediation. Ideal Tax Solution consists of highly experienced, trained staff of tax attorneys, enrolled agents, excellent support staff. Ideal Tax Solution proud in ethics of giving clients superior service, results deserved. Internet

Apr 23 2016
Bluecolor usa corp Federico Garcia WATCHES SCAMMER- JEWELRY AND ELECTRONICS North bay village Florida Author: Sunny isles, Florida Jewelry Stores: Bluecolor usa corp North bay village, Florida

Apr 22 2016
Prime logistics corp Scan,lied,decieved, cost me allot.of.money Palatine Illinois They are a scam Author: grand haven , Michigan Local Transportation: Prime logistics corp Palatine, Illinois

Apr 22 2016
First resolution investment Corp. Rip off. Wage garnishment Worldwide Nationwide Author: Lexington, Kentucky Banks: First resolution investment Corp. Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Metro Mechanical Corp Incomplete project incurring additional 3rd party costs. Proposal was modified on their copy as my copy indicated complete installation. Butler Wisconsin Author: Germantown, Wisconsin Electrical Services: Metro Mechanical Corp Butler, Wisconsin

Apr 22 2016
Lab Corp LCA Collections, Labratory Corporation Of America Year after year they over bill my Insurance then i get a bill for a 100% covered annual physical. FRAUD burlington North Carolina Author: monrovia, California Clinics: Lab Corp burlington , North Carolina

Apr 22 2016
AMERICAN VACATIONS AMERICAN VACATIONS CORP, AMERICAN VACATION ACTIVATIONS, TRAVELOCITY, AMERICAN VACATION CORP FRAUDULENT COMPANY GOES BY DIFFERENT NAMES SELLS FALSE PACKAGE ALL INCLUSIVES ?????? Internet Author: NY, New York Resorts: AMERICAN VACATIONS Internet

Apr 22 2016
James Griffen 5 Ledyard Corp. Certain Rate Group Ponzi Scheme, robbed 120 - 130 people of close to $8.5 million Cazenovia New York
Author: Syracuse, New York Insurance Companies: James Griffen 5 Ledyard Corp. Cazenovia, New York

Apr 21 2016
Local Lighthouse REVIEW: Local Lighthouse dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Local Lighthouse past and current approach to business focused on providing highest quality small business Internet Marketing & SEO services. *UPDATE: Local Lighthouse pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Local Lighthouse recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Maryville, Tennessee Internet: Local Lighthouse | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Local Lighthouse offers full suite of services to place businesses in local maps, organic search, & sponsored results online. Local Lighthouse Internet Marketing expert works with every local or small business client to dominate local search engine results, improving overall online presence through strategic marketing. Internet

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 16 2016
Roomster Corp Took money without my permission Newyork Internet Author: Brighton, Alabama Housing Rentals: Roomster Corp Internet

Apr 15 2016
Claxtons I rented a u-haul truck to move .I was charged for driving 90 miles but only drove 55-60 Ennis Texas Odometer Author: Ennis, Texas Moving Companies: Claxtons Ennis, Texas

Apr 15 2016
Robert Bob Pinterich Deadbeat Dad if there ever was one; currently THOUSANDS of dollars behind on child support Jacksonville Florida Join us Author: Grenada, Mississippi Dead Beat Dads: Robert Bob Pinterich - DEADBEAT DAD Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 14 2016
America Vacations Corp America VacationsAmerican Vacation Services Travel Scam Atlanta Georgia
Author: Prospect Heights, Illinois Travel Services: America Vacations Corp Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 13 2016
Sun Chlorella USA Corp Undisclosed, unnecessary P&H charges. Torrance California Author: anaheim, California Supplemental Health Programs: Sun Chlorella USA Corp Torrance, California

Apr 13 2016
Hotels Corp/ WestGate Resorts WestGate Lake Resorts Orlando Deception Deception Deception Kissimmee Florida
Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Hotel: Hotels Corp/ WestGate Resorts Kissimmee , Florida