Your Search | u haul

Feb 11 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TCP Logistics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. With our 24/7 curtsey dispatch service we ensure that you get up to date information on all loads..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. TCP Logistics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
TCP Logistics is the NEW North and South Express Author: omaha, Nebraska Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TCP Logistics operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. TCP Logistics maintains performance-driven culture focused on delivering best-in-class service to customers & superior commitment to our performance partners. TCP Logistics is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. WillowPark, Texas

Feb 11 2016
U-Store Home Appliances Major Appliance Ripoff: Buyer Beware!!! DALLAS Texas Author: Roanoke, Texas Appliances: U-Store Home Appliances DALLAS, Texas

Feb 10 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW: TCP Logistics’ team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. TCP operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. *UPDATE TCP Logistics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Hagerman, New Mexico Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrook , Texas

Feb 09 2016
mchenry medical office Dr. Dosanjh, dr. Hundal dr. dosanjh treats u like a drug addict. Dr. hundal completely messed up my meds! modesto California Author: modesto, California Doctors: mchenry medical office modesto , California

Jan 30 2016
All pink 4 U Shades r us FRAUD; SCAM; NON-DELIVERY OF PURCHASED ITEM Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: All pink 4 U Internet

Jan 29 2016
Select document preparation inc Does not pay employees scams them with a mailed check u can't cash Los angeles Ca Author: Compton, California Telemarketing Companies: Select document preparation inc

Jan 29 2016
Fast fix 123 in the company script it says that they have to take it to best buy or office max and to hold on to see if the computer qualify for in-house remote support ,,, guess what its a fraud they just say that to scam people into them fixing it … they just put u on hold and wait a few second and then they say i got good news you do qualify for remote support loll west palm beach Florida From the Fast Fix 123 Team Author: staten island, New York Computer Fraud: Fast fix 123 west palm beach , Florida

Jan 26 2016
Liberty Mutual They are trying to rip me off. I was driving in the right of way. When 1 of there drivers was on the shoulder with her turn signal on. Put just setting on shoulder. When I come up on her. She thought that she would pull out with a U-turn.off of the shoulder. The police report shows that it was her fault . It happen on December 17th. And they got back with me on Janauary 22nd. Just to tell me that they were going to pay 70%. What a rip-off company. So I am going to take to small claims court PO BOX 1051 Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania 12110 Nationwide Author: Centerville, Indiana Auto Mechanics: Liberty Mutual Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
security fitness This company located 236 park Avenue Plainfield NJ. Is a scam promises you a job. Before they tell you the job where you be place they want you go fill out the application take a drug test pay 100 for the background check drug test uniform the place Is u SCAMMERS 236 park Ave Plainfield NJ Nationwide TERMS AND POLICY. NEVER FOLLOWED PROTOCAL Author: NJ, New Jersey Security Services: security fitness Nationwide

10, Report #1281918

Jan 24 2016
TCP Logistics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TCP Logistics operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. TCP Logistics maintains performance-driven culture focused on delivering best-in-class service to customers & superior commitment to our performance partners. TCP Logistics is committed to 100% customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction TCP Logistics LLC is a Ft Worth, TX based privately held dedicated transportation and logistics provider serving United States. TCP Logistics strategy, rapidly grow their capabilities & services, offer shippers best-in-class service through a new company platform. Benbrook, Texas

Jan 21 2016
Paragon Leads / PG Leads mikhol caldwell Tried to Scam me. I asked why there is a cost. He responded saying im a broke jew kiling n**i and he wants to f*** my mother.Internet
UPDATE: Issue RESOLVED - Very SATISFIED! Author: Omaha, Nebraska Racists: Paragon Leads / PG Leads Internet

Jan 20 2016
Jeff Berwic, TDv Immigration, TDV Global Immigration Services ,Chris Martin They take your money and dont deliver what u orderd. DO NOT TRUST Them Author: Alabama Legal Services: Jeff Berwic,

Jan 19 2016
VIVINT Apx Would not repair product and salespeople lied to get u in contract company not willing to fix problem Internet  Author: el Paso, Texas Security Services: Vivint Internet

Jan 18 2016
U Ship Pet Transportation Advertised a macaw on Craigslist and this was supposed to be the shipping company used to deliever the bird to me for $350.00. Baltimore M Internet Author: Challis, Idaho Courier Services: U Ship Pet Transportation Internet

Jan 15 2016
U. S. Grant Department Called to offer me $5000 Author: San Diego, California Financial Services: U. S. Grant Department

Jan 13 2016
Mike piazza honda and honda corporation Take your car here for warranty work if u don't want it repaired Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Bristol, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Mike piazza honda and honda corporation Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Jan 13 2016
U S Racecraft Liberty fiberglass, hood4sale. Eric Holt I purchased a fiberglass cowlinduction hood for my 1994 impala ss. what I received was a hood that was very poorly made , doesn't come close tofit , has a crack and hardware fell out woodlawn Ohio
Author: jackson, Ohio Auto Parts: U S Racecraft woodlawn, Ohio

Jan 11 2016
U S Dept of Treasury, rose Gilbert, Danny Archer IRS back tax ripoff Washington D C Internet Author: Lompoc, California Internal Revenue Service: U S Dept of Treasury Internet

Jan 09 2016
U Ship pet express Richard Morgan Teacup yorkshire puppies scam Atlanta Georgia Author: Kalaheo, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: U Ship pet express Internet

Jan 08 2016
Citizen Shipper I hired this company to transport a German Shepherd from Spokane WA to my home in N Arizona. Once you make a payment to them they put you in touch with the driver. This dog is very special as I had her mother. I emphasized that this dog would need to be picked up no later then 1-6-16 as her current owner was leaving the country on 1-7-16. I have come to find out that this driver has not been paid for any of the jobs he had done for this fraudulent company!! He had NO plans to p/u my dog!!! The dog is being cared for. This company has caused me a great deal of stress for sure! I GOT SCAMMED!!! Longview, TX Supposedly Nationwide To Citizen Shipper Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Citizen Shipper Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
Global Express Courier Company Salazar B Serafin. Debra Anne Laurer I'm reproting a guy that starts by wanting to get to know u an tells u about himslfe , an hes tells u that he is sending u a gift. alap top gold jewlery an cash , only to have it put on hold at a transit point. I have to pay a fine of $850 to have the package delivered. Internet clearitfying Author: Waterfrod, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Global Express Courier Company Internet

Jan 05 2016
maximum booting maximum booting put a boot on my truck while i was in my truck I asked the guy why didn't u tell me to move and said i cant knock on your doorbut he knocked on my door and told me he put a boot on my truck i had to pay $510 for him to take the boot off and asked the guy how many trucks he boot a day about 10 trucks a day thats $5000 a day they scamming truck drivers Fairburn Georgia Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: maximum booting Fairburn, Georgia

23, Report #1019684

Jan 05 2016
Omni Tech Support omnitechsupport person's name is carl and another name for it is called Fix Now support. I just called it again. Efin bastards!!! they got my information and never fixed my computer...they also wanted me topay...F U!!!! 159.99??? Il just BUY me another one!!! Internet We are an organization, where we always try to provide the best services to our customers who truly need our support. Author: Plainview, Texas Computer Fraud: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 04 2016
Holsted jewelers They took money out of my disability acct. Without my permission. They got my info by giving me ring for only $3.95 shipping N tried scaling me into purchasing affiliate products, I told them only interest in ring. Cant afford their products. They charged my account on 1/02/2016, without my permission, I'm calling in morning, U can't email just. Svc. The address doesn't exist. They're thieves. I'm disabled on SSI. I told foreign lady on phone I'm not signing up for anything period! N they freaking took my money anyways??? How can they do this? I'm calling in morning, N ive told my bank too. Joliet Illinois Information... Author: Boise, Idaho Sales People: Holsted jewelers Nationwide

Dec 30 2015
A U L Associate underwriter limited Napa California Author: La junta, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: A U L Napa, California