U HAUL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: u haul
There may be more specific results for "u haul"
For more specific results for "u haul"
Showing 1-25 of 3,395 Found Reports For more specific results for "u haul"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
U Travel Guide Global Services Electronic check from my account of 399.00. Completely fraudulent. Texas Author: Other Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 20 2017
beaute instant reducer i was ordering some skin care producted to reduce my wrinkles they were suppose to just send me a free sample for 4.99 so like a believer i ored it but did not expected it to go threw cause i was 5 cents short but it did this all happen in june well i,m disable & get a check each month & they took 99.95 of my money out of my social sercerty check cause i have it on a card & now i am having to go threw my card people we will say to try to get my money back & don,t even know if i will so people if u believe any of these little thing that say it,s only 4.99 & the starts in hollywood are going crazy over it cause it works so good do not believe them cause it is a falses believe me i,ll never fall for it again cause this makes twice it has done happen to me but it was threw another company & i really looked up to this lady las vegas nevada Author: bassett, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: beaute instant reducer Internet

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide Deposited a fake check in my checking account for $399 Hialeah, FL Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Bad Check Writers: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide withdrew from my HSA health savings account check #161 in the amount of $399. The ONLY charge that I make is through Online Pharmacies Canada. I fill my eye drops every three months. Otherwise I only use a charge card and I have no checks. Internet Author: Redding, California Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 18 2017
Aladi Consulting Andrew AladiAndrew U Aladi Internet scam - fake company Cleveland, Ohio Internet Author: CLEVELAND, Ohio Financial Services: Aladi Consulting Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
No name, just says automatic payment They contact me everyday to say that my payment of several hundred dollars has been received, but when u go to review it says the site cannot be reached. They are impersonating a bank. I told them I was taking action and now they have blocked me. San Pedro California supposedly, it's on internet Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Financial Services: Internet

Jul 17 2017
U-Haul Trucks Unethical and Deceptive practices which result in the Scamming of customers with unnecessary fees and false advertisement. Park Forest Illinois Author: Homewood, Illinois Trucking Companies: U-Haul Trucks Park Forest, Illinois

Jul 15 2017
P.c.h. They rip u off for your personal information and get paid through letting u use your internet. Usage through them. By useing the lie that u can win they sell all your imformation and collect money for your internet useage so the more u play the more they paid. ? Colorado Author: lafayette, Colorado Computer Fraud: P.c.h. Colorado

Jul 12 2017
At&t U verse Charged us left over bill from direct tv that had zero balance on top of charges for days after cancellation date. They also added over 100.00 dollars of charges wo Th no explanation on bill as to what for and then sent to collections Carol Stream Nationwide Author: Shafter, California Consumer Services: At&t U verse Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
U Travel U Travel Guide As others before. I was the victim of a bogus check with #161 and amount of 399.00. Nationwide Internet Author: Surfside Beach, South Carolina Bad Check Writers: U Travel Internet

Jul 09 2017
Dollar in my pockets They said you post ads and your link and when u reach $300 you can pay out and I'm at 340 and it won't pay me Facebook Internet
Author: Mills River, North Carolina Attorney Generals: Dollar in my pockets Internet

Jul 08 2017
Costal finial Crystal Calling saying have pay day loan I claimed bankruptcy and I am again they are a scam the buy old debt and try come after u don't pick up block them Out a lot places Nationwide PLEASE... Author: Wamego, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Costal finial Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Zhangjiagang U Tech Machine Co.,Ltd. & TSP Packaging Machinery Co., Ltd  Internet Author: Sanaa'a, Wyoming Adult Web Site: Zhangjiagang U Tech Machine Co.,Ltd. & TSP Packaging Machinery Co., Ltd Internet

Jul 02 2017
Joanna Gaines skin care (She is with HGTV) I paid shipping for 1 separate very small sample, her new skin care products. I am using La Prairie, thought I try it. They gave me 12-30 days to try it. About 8 days later my WELLSFARGO bank CALLED ME THAT SOMEONE CHARGED ME WITH $ 89+ DOLLAR. My bank p scam, fraud. I am 70 yrs old on social security. Joanna Gaines at Waco, TX she is with HGTV fixer u Nationwide Author: Palm Coast, Florida Banks: Joanna Gaines skin care (She is with HGTV) Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide manufactured a counterfeit check with my bank account number. They got $399 from my bank account. I have filed fraud report at bank and will talk with police after the holiday. The same day, I got a robo call by a woman named Sam who claimed to be from Travel Promotions.  Check cashed at Illinois bank. Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: U Travel Guide Portsmouth, Virginia

16, Report #1382098

Jul 02 2017
Matthew Hagberg Blue cloud deals I ordered 2 items worth about $47 and never received the items or a refund.. When u call the number it goes to v.m. and no one answers or calls back nor do the return emails. California Internet
Author: Uriah, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Matthew Hagberg Internet

Jul 01 2017
U Travel Guide Hacked into my checking account in amount of $399.00 - Signed electronically N/A Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Travel Services: U Travel Guide Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
U Travel Guide Global Service U Travel Guide is a FRAUD Internet Same on My Account Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: U Travel Guide Internet

Jun 26 2017
 A fake company U TRAVEL GUIDE gained access to my bank account and routing number and debited 399.00 from my account with an electronic check without my authorization. Internet Author: Surry, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: U TRAVEL Internet

Jun 24 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE GLOBAL SERVICE GROUP U TRAVEL GUIDE SCAM Internet Author: KISSIMMEE, Florida Banks: U TRAVEL GUIDE Internet

Jun 24 2017
Stepp's Towing Services Stepp's Towing Services stepp towing. ABC Towing. Stepp's Heavy Transport Stepp's Auto Salvage. Stepp's U PULL IT They destroyed the bumper of my car and even though I have evidence they have refused to pay for the damages Orlando Florida
comment Author: Orlando, Georgia Auto Towing: Stepp's Towing Services Orlando, Florida

Jun 23 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE FRAUD CHECK WRITERS NATIONWIDE Author: Milton, Florida Bad Check Writers: U TRAVEL GUIDE Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
Jaanu skin care Julio eye crime, Leovent Ultraglitter, DYA Dreamyaura (all same entity) Fraudulently offer free samples paying for shipping and uses credit card to send products even when consumer calls to say u don't want future product. Multiple addresses, telephone #s, Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Jaanu skin care Internet

Jun 23 2017
Interracialpeoplemeet.com This site is a ripoff as they say things to people the user doesn't actually say. Also no search criteria is acknowledged. If u delete sum1 u still c them 100 more times. And the SAME people r shown EVERY time. I think this site is a TOTAL ripoff.!! Dallas,TX Internet Author: Burton, Texas Dating Services: Interracialpeoplemeet.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
u travel guide ripped off my checking account 399.00 Internet SAME THING - $399 Author: nelsonville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: u travel guide Internet