Your Search | u haul

Jun 26 2016
Securities Disbursement Division Peter Mouk, Dana Parsons Used U. S. postal service to send fraudulent mail Wantagh New York Author: Ellenton, Florida Federal Government: Securities Disbursement Division Wantagh, New York

Jun 26 2016
U mess it we clean it Cass west Did not proffesionaly clean my house edmonton alberta, canada Author: edmonton , Alberta Cleaning Services: U mess it we clean it Internet

Jun 25 2016
CTC Trucking Commercial Tire Company Had me and all the drivers to drive illegally and to haul alcohol without alcohol permits. Bowling Green Kentucky Author: Bowling Green , Kentucky Trucking Companies: CTC Trucking Bowling Green , Kentucky

Jun 21 2016
U.S. Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW | CUSTOMER COMMITMENT: U.S. Beef clients, feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with US Beef. commitment to customer service, quality value. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business*UPDATE: U.S. Beef recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business.
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Customers can feel confident when purchasing US Beef. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 11 2016
U Drive Motors Humberto Suarez Deposit ripoff Miami Florida Author: Margate , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: U Drive Motors Miami, Florida

Jun 09 2016
JCM Hauling Horse Hauler doesn't haul horse but keeps my money St. Catharine Missouri Author: Northport , Alabama Animal Services: JCM Hauling St. Catharine , Missouri

Jun 06 2016
Americana Sales Ventures Inc Americana Shopper 111/ Trips incentives AMERICANA Shopper 111 DOES NOT MAKE THIER PARTNERS DEAL HONESTLY DOES NOT BACK UP THEIR CLIENTS THEY TAKE THE MONEY AND H I D E AND R U N Altamonte Springs Florida
Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Americana Sales Ventures Inc Altamonte Springs , Florida

May 29 2016
Itworks leaders Ok so im a former diamond leader with itworks global. This company itself is good but the leaders in it are crooks. Ive had so many ppl tell me about them till i found out myself. The leaders down talk u they make u feel like your nothing. nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Alternative Health: Itworks leaders nationwide

May 29 2016
Clearcreektubes Bought tire tube from them, tracking showed it was undeliverable, they then forwarded supposedly my item to a 44333 zip code only with no address listing and a zip I've never lived at in my life. EBay purchase, Internet
oops, 44333 is an ohio zip code, it still isn't one i've lived at, nor did it even have an address on it and yes u do know how to forward stuff, paypal confirmed with your insurance that u can Author: kent, Ohio Sales People: Clearcreektubes Internet

May 29 2016
Ebay EBay doesn't allow u to write facts if hurtful towards the seller,their customer service accepts forwarded zip codes ONLY as a listing for where an item gets reshipped to and steals your money Internet Author: kent, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Ebay Internet

May 19 2016
Take 3 vacation packages Take 3 nights Take 3 vacations They take your money and not give you a vacation for it! They make it impossible to book you vacation like oh sorry that spot is not available and that date is not available try calling us in a week they find all excuses not to book your vacation and or charge u a hefty fee to book it like another 150$ because this is a popular date or destination or expedited booking . THE HOLD TIME TO SPEAK TO A BOOKING AGENT IS 110 minuets!!! And at the end they DONT EVEN BOOK YOU!' Internet
Author: Great neck , New York Hotel: Take 3 vacation packages Internet

May 18 2016
FNC Insurance agency Citi mortgage My husband died in January so i was making call to find out information on the account and was put off because iam not letting them take my payment from the account anymore I tried to ask what was the money for so I would know how to pay and what the payments whent, I was told rudely you'll have to ask citi mortgage I can't do that ask ing what was the 260 $ a month for u have to ask them so I did and they try to say they don't have anything to do about FNC what I just need to now where the money whent that's all still I was totally shut down still looking for it why won't they talk to me worried widow Nationwide Author: Eads, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: FNC Insurance agency Internet

May 17 2016
WEE CARE 4 U AGENCY JULIE SCHAEL REFUSES TO REPORT CHILD ABUSE claremont California Author: Pomona, California Legal Services: WEE CARE 4 U AGENCY claremont, California

May 16 2016
Jeffs med store Jeff haris They will ship product asking u to send ups 300 for insurance on a fake ups site Internet Author: Abbeville , Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Jeffs med store Internet

May 14 2016
vlhealh.com they charged me $59.95 & didnt have this hidden cost in the description when i ordered those kobe bryant megadrox & testadrox pills for $1.95 & $3.95 & shipping cost they charged my credit card today which is 5/14/2016. i wouldnt have ordered this product if i had kown this woul happen. so iam asking u to get my money back please. arizona Author: indianapolis, Indiana Alternative Health: vlhealh Internet

May 07 2016
Crushaiders tech solutionsLLP Dev and ray josh they promised to provide two web sited and advertising u tube vidios gogle add word account with advertising but all I recieved was a poorly designe web site they would not make the changed I asked for they are a indian company Nationwide Author: antioch , California Computer Marketing Companies: Crushaiders tech solutionsLLP Nationwide

May 07 2016
casualdating4u.com datingfactory.de casual dating for you casual dating 4 u Typical DATING WEBSITE scam. FAKE SPAMBOT profiles Beverly Hills Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Adult Web Site: casualdating4u.com Nationwide

May 07 2016
Drive time now known as Bridgecrest Drive time Bridgecrest Sold me a lemon Irving Texas Screwed is spelled Y-O-U Author: Grapevine , Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Drive time now known as Bridgecrest

May 07 2016
Binary Book, Jason Fox, Matthew Walker, Peter Thompson, Neil Holden, Joe Oconnor, Dan Donald, Deelan Obrian Broken promises, only money received was a credit to my Visa account, told me how and guiided me to destroy my $79,000 account in one night London, U. K. Internet Binary Book Author: Internet Investment Brokers: Binary Book Internet

May 04 2016
Link U Web Design - Riverside Link is not the right 4 letter word that this company should have befor U in there name. Riverside California Author: norco, California Websites: Link U Web Design - Riverside Corona , California

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 29 2016
U-Haul truck rental U-haul Forced me to keep and pay for a truck an extra day after waiting in line for longer then 45 mins Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne , Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: U-Haul truck rental Fort Wayne, Indiana

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 15 2016
Claxtons I rented a u-haul truck to move .I was charged for driving 90 miles but only drove 55-60 Ennis Texas Odometer Author: Ennis, Texas Moving Companies: Claxtons Ennis, Texas