Your Search | u haul

Jun 12 2014
U S cash advance, Payday for america Ray Parker, Mark Jones, Johnathan Knight,Ryan Smith Scammed me out of 2300.00 dollars using Green dot money cards and vanilla reload network cards.Now they are threating me of a lawsuit if i don't settle a loan with U S cash advance that i never took out. pasadena California
Author: Baytown, Texas Financial Services: U S cash advance, Payday for america pasadena, California

Jun 12 2014
Double U Casino This facebook casino game is a RIP OFF AND SCAM AND DISCRIMINATING Internet Author: sheboygan, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Double U Casino Internet

Jun 10 2014
MERIMAC LEASING COMPANY this company is trying to get money for me for merchandise that i sent back to them being it was faulty used equipment. they were charging my bank account for over two years deducted thousands of dollars for a terminal that has a $150 value i even paid them until it broke. then I had called the original processing place called 1st american as well as merman to get new equipment they hung up on me told me to talk to manager ed garcia which never returned my call back. so i was forced to go through another company or not accept master card and visa no more. What was so bad is I never signed with merman i signed with 1st american and they told me two years later merman and them were in together. BEWARE of this or these companies merimc leasing 1st american all in together and for the record no one can put a bad business type transaction on your credit report only individuals can have that done. my attorney tells me they won't even try it because they know they have ripped u off so much already it doenst even matter. FORTWORTH Texas Author: RIVERSIDE, California Credit Card Fraud: MERIMAC LEASING COMPANY FORTWORTH, Texas

Jun 10 2014
capital meats inc I have these vans come by my home almost a couple times a month if not more ever time they come I have to tell them no bout 20 times before they leave. One of my best friends had bought from them they will tell u everything just to get you to buy well she they are just so rude an cuss and just talk so bad to there customers. spread the word help shut them down before they rob everybody they can.  Nationwide Author: bristol, Tennessee Travel Companies: capital meats inc Nationwide

Jun 09 2014
U-Haul Web site reservation implies they're taking action and this is utterly false Nationwide Nationwide Author: Scott Air Force Base, Illinois Trailers: U-Haul Nationwide

Jun 09 2014
dr leonardo hair system Mr.leonardogrowthsystem. He tell u the prid atl Georgia Author: atl, Georgia Hair Salons: dr leonardo hair system atl, Georgia

Jun 07 2014
biltmore apartments the biltmore apartments , arlington, tx USA this apartment complex is now owned by the mc. donald group an poorly managed. for some time they have hired a towing company by the name of 'metro services out of fort worth and never have i seen landlords or in this case management going after people and their tenants car with such vengin. they give u a sticker for your car if u r in good terms with them, but some scum that lives at the apartments let the air out of 3 tires on my pick up and i did not know about it and they towed my truck. i had to pay 293 dollars to get it back, the allignment was broke, -more repair bills. renters can t even have overnite visiters, -cars got towed, left and right. do not rent here. it is disgusting.very nasty temps work at the leasing office to get arlington texas
Author: arlington, Texas Neighborhood Services: biltmore apartments Arlington, Texas

Jun 07 2014
Direct Business Lending REVIEW: Direct Business Lending clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Direct Business Lending. Direct Business Lending commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Salt Lake City, Utah *UPDATE: Direct Business Lending recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: independence, Kentucky Financial Services: direct business lending salt lake city, Utah

Jun 06 2014
U-Wantit Uwantit, U Wantit ripoff, scam, fake auction, lost money Internet Author: London, Miscellaneous Companies: U-Wantit Internet

Jun 05 2014
U D Management door-to-door magazine sell, I gave salesman a check for $100 and never received any magazines; this happened 2 years ago. Yesterday a young man from the same company came to my door, I almost gave him a check then remembered my last experience and cancelled. I had to have the police remove him from my property. Pittsburgh U D Management Author: PGH, Pennsylvania Sales People: U D Management Nationwide

Jun 04 2014
Invitation Processing The league,,we are rich,, famous,, and we want u to join,, no money now.. dallas Texas
Author: 801 palomas ne, New Mexico Sports Instruction: Invitation Processing dallas, Texas

37, Report #1152050

Jun 04 2014
first step rentals They took my money and lied about listings when I saw the listing I knew i was in trouble because I went to those listings which came from the orange county affordable packet u can get for free from housing authority santa ana California Author: henderson, Nevada Property Management: first step rentals santa ana, California

Jun 03 2014
Brian C. Woody U T Equity Group, LLC, Miniscule, dysfunctional, fraction of a morally bankrupt person San Diego, California Author: Sacramento, California Small Business Services: Brian C. Woody San Diego, California

Jun 02 2014
Tristar Power Pressure Cooker Power Pressure Cooker Tristar Power Pressure Cooker advertised on TV is a ripp off!!! they claim to be tristar product I think it is that also. Stay away from it, The return address does not exist. The original Power Pressure Cooker XL prepares all of your favorite slow-cooked meals in a fraction of the time! We orderd one for 119,oo. 297.oo lader I had to call and cancel the order, it's a automatted phone system and u cain't back out once you give them your credit card number. (500 Returns Road Wallingford, CT 06495 return address does not exist.) Its a tristar pressure cooker. (500 Returns Road Wallingford, CT 06495 return add Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Tristar Power Pressure Cooker Internet

Jun 02 2014
TQL Total Quality Logistics Michael Welch,Scott Weatherford,Kathleen Davidson,numerous members of accounting dept. TQL DONT haul for these thieves and liars. Never paid my last 2 loads and want Me to commit insurance fraud!!!! Cincinnati Ohio Author: Florence, Arizona Trucking Companies: TQL Total Quality Logistics Cincinnati , Ohio

Jun 02 2014
alliance trucking Tommy, ms.conner DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE U WILL BE SCAMMED fletcher North Carolina Author: hickory , North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: alliance trucking fletcher, North Carolina

Jun 01 2014
STOP!!! DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE !!!POLLY WIGS, POLLY WIGS,MARK STONE,KEVIN STRADFORD,CLARENCE JONES,MACONSTANCE JONES,MACONSTANCE H JONES, JONES ENTERPRISES ,CLARENCE SCOTT JONES, jeffj48730001 CRAIGSLIST SCAMMER PAY PAL SCAMMER - HAPPENING TOO OFTEN IM BECOMING a PRO & TRACING THEM COLUMBIA South Carolina Author: Everywhere u are, Alabama Internet Fraud: POLLY WIGS COLUMBIA, South Carolina

May 31 2014
optimal stack they offered me a trial took my info and without notification continued to take money out of my account monthly and when i tried to talk to them I got some guy Brian from India who didnt speak english telling me they werent going to refund me anything. Next stop after u better business bureau Nationwide Author: boynton beach, Florida Drug Manufacturers: optimal stack Nationwide

May 30 2014
double u casino http:appfacebook,com/doubleucasino/?_f6_sourse=bookmark-apps&fef=bookmark&count=o&fb-6mpos=4-0 they took my monney manny times and then rod me and rip me off 10 billions chips in 3 hours sufer from posttramatic disorer arizona dut they said its in las vegas internet Author: bronx, New York Casinos & Cardrooms: double u casino Select State/Province

May 29 2014
American truck group Fraud,late payment made and truck still repo,won't honor warranty or tries to find ways to get out of paying Gulfport, Mississippi
Author: Rancho Cucamonga, Auto & Truck Rental: American truck group Gulfport, Mississippi

May 28 2014
Teleteria-jay Servidio biggest scam artist that lives New York New York Author: TO, Ontario Internet Services: Teleteria-jay Servidio New York, New York

May 28 2014
Digital Merchandising Solutions Inc Peter Fischer www.colorledsigns.com I ordered a led screen from him 3 months ago I paid him 15k and he has yet to return my money or deliver my screen. I am going to file charges on him for wire fraud and mail fraud and theft with the U, Internet Author: harlingen, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Digital Merchandising Solutions Inc Peter Fischer Internet

May 28 2014
loan max repoed my only vehicle i own i was in hospital for 2 1/2 mths they was told and said pay when u can hays Kansas Author: lactosse, Kansas Auto Towing: loan max hays, Kansas

May 27 2014
wedding planning institute lwpi i submitted proj 1-3 another instructor graded the 1st one then i had a diff inst grade the last 2 now they are saying u cant get ur certificate because u didnt meet the requirements. i did everythingi needed. roseville california Author: mattydale, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: wedding planning institute Internet

May 22 2014
nieflirt Stalker i suspect phone hacking. run don't walk. beware of niteflirt stalker and phone hackers will fb book u hack u online run biggest mistake encounter stalker San Francisco Internet Author: Alabama Work at Home: nieflirt Internet

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC