Your Search | u.s online america group

May 27 2016
Marketing Pixie Miss Gemma Hentrich scam internet marketing services San Diego California Fake Claim by S4T Group, Jason Teck Author: San Diego, California Computer Marketing Companies: Marketing Pixie Internet

May 27 2016
AAA Extended Warranty omnisure group warrantyASI / Ownershield, Inc. (OSI)Independent Dealer Group, Inc. (IDG) Scam, Stay Away, Waste of Money Nationwide Author: Mullica Hill, New Jersey Auto Warranty: AAA Extended Warranty Nationwide

3, Report #1201512

May 27 2016
Seph Lawless Joe Melendez Cleveland Ohio Not what it seems Author: Ohio Book Publishers: Seph Lawless Cleveland, Ohio

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 26 2016
Budget Truck Rental Budget, Avis, BTR, Avis Budget Group Negligence, dangerous, unsafe, unreliable, faulty, risk, broken, stranded, indecisive, argumentative Nationwide
Author: Everywhere, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
Wellness Plan Of America Exploiting people seeking health insurance Deerfield Beach Florida Author: clovis, California Health Insurance: Wellness Plan Of America Deerfield Beach, Florida

Dodge Meador auto group Certified finalist prize winner Fort worth Texas
Really??? Author: Joshua, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Dodge Meador auto group Fort worth, Texas

May 26 2016
menards, Lewis Center, Ohio I order online menards.com and picked up in the store. They charged me a processing fee of 4.49 for convenience, and then couldn't it Lewis Center Ohio Author: north lewisburg, Ohio Building Products: menards, Lewis Center, Ohio Lewis Center, Ohio

May 26 2016
Mrs. Jennifer Cross Lisa Raye, Lisa Ray, Was text from this number inquiring about an item I had for sale online.  Illinois Internet Author: Poulsbo, Washington Bad Check Writers: Mrs. Jennifer Cross Internet

May 26 2016
Jonathan Lane Allen of Genesis Luxury Group aka Genesis LG Contracted to remodel our home that he never started and fraudulently stole $42,103.40 of our deposits. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Home Improvements: Jonathan Lane Allen Scottsdale, Arizona

May 25 2016
America Vacation Manager Marsha Cruz, Debbie Bryer Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Travel Agents: America Vacation Nationwide

May 25 2016
hotels.com The Expedia Group FRAUDULENT WEBSITE AND RATES Dallas Texas Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Lodging: hotels.com Dallas, Texas

May 25 2016
Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., s****.
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Business Consulting: Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., SEO by Nerds, leadgeneratorsusa.com, Producers Alliance Group Internet

May 25 2016
Canyon Country Dental Group Dr. Kim Nguyen Deceptive and Misleading Dental Practice Canyon Country California
Author: Canyon Country, California Dental Services: Canyon Country Dental Group Canyon Country, California

May 25 2016
Global Consulting Group Globex Consultgroup Job offer as Operations officer to collect funds on behalf of the company New Jersey Internet Author: Montreal, Quebec Internet Services: Global Consulting Group Internet

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 25 2016
East Coast TVs Worst online shopping experience I've never had Linden NJ Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: East Coast TVs Internet

Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Withholding my money Online Internet
A Couple of Questions Are In Order Author: Kealakekua, Hawaii Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Internet

May 24 2016
Entegra Power Group Mike Schuyler CEO Sadistic Scam Artist CEO Schuyler Strikes Again Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Electrical Services: Entegra Power Group Tampa, Florida

May 24 2016
Jang Health Group I signed up for one month of Caralluma and there was no contract or obligation to buy anymore. New York Internet Author: Fredericktown, Ohio Alternative Health: Jang Health Group Internet

May 24 2016
PlayersRoad, LLC Peter Decuir Loquitur Group DCW Ripoff, Bad investor, Fake minister Vista California Gerald Walker Being Critical of the Rip off Report Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: PlayersRoad, LLC Vista, California

May 24 2016
Palmtree Investment Group Palmtree Investment Group Fail to return deposit $1095.00 Bakersfield California Author: palm desert, California Unusual Rip-Off: Palmtree Investment Group Bakersfield , California

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 24 2016
Recovery Soltuons Group LLC Randy White Scammer that uses bully tactics to intimidate consumers into paying false debt harrington Delaware Author: New York Collection Agencies: Recovery Soltuons Group LLC harrington, Delaware