Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: u.s online america group
There may be more reports for "u.s online america group"
For more results perform a general search for "u.s online america group"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
Cox Communications refuses to send me hard copy to sign contract Set a price for cable and internet. Wanted me to sign online, I am unable to sign online, refused to send me hard copy to sign. Threatened me that I 'had' to sign on line or no service. Roanoke and Nationally Nationwide Author: Vinton, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Signal processing Group selling untested electroniccs items(mostly customer returns)ignorant,hiding addresses phone numbers possibly Glendale Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Signal processing Group Arizona

Feb 21 2017
Vivint Smart Home, aka Vivint, APX, Blackstone Group Cancelled my account in June 2016, still being charged monthly bills Provo, Utah Arizona Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Home Security: Vivint Smart Home Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
future fun group A.C AUTO SALES LEASED US CHECK APPROVING MACHINES THAT WE COULD NEVER GET CHECKS APPROVED WITH CHARGED US ABOUT 300.00 PER MO, MIDDLETOWN New York Author: union gap, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: future fun group MIDDLETOWN, New York

Feb 21 2017
Nugenix my husband bought a sample online and this company keeps decucting money from our account Salt lake city Utah Author: Island, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Nugenix Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
LIES.....Not True, Punch tv is the real deal Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. signal hill, California

Feb 21 2017
www.campingandfishingoutlet I placed an online order on 12/31/16 for a 32 ounce Yeti cup and have received nothing! I tried calling the number listed and it's been disconnected. My CC was billed $29.99. San Antonio Internet Author: Lewiston, Maine Credit Card Fraud: campingandfishingoutlet Internet

Feb 20 2017
Emporium private loan servicing/ Pacific credit group BIG SCAM! san diego California Response from Emporium Author: campbell, California Furniture & Furnishings: Emporium san diego , California

Feb 20 2017
Fishing and Camping Outlet outdoor online rip off on Yeti San Antonio Texas Author: Disney, Oklahoma Department & Outlet Stores: Fishing and Camping Outlet San Antonio, Texas

Feb 20 2017
Holiday Property Group llc michael dean, allen taylor, david and kelly brooks,sara weaver rip off scam winchester Virginia Author: Strasburg, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Holiday Property Group llc winchester, Virginia

Feb 19 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Outdoors Online Liars, Thiefs, Unresponsive Company taking Christmas away from kids San Antonio Internet Author: Commerce , Texas Sales People: Camping and Fishing Outlet Internet

Feb 19 2017
SkinElement Peptide Cream Beauty Impressions Online bait and switch Pacoima California Author: Nevada City, California Skin Care: SkinElement Peptide Cream Pacoima, California

Feb 19 2017
DartCottagebnb.co.uk Wang hang Took my money posed as a company out of the U.K. , this is the first time I see china involved in my purchase, it is under the company name dart cottage.bnb.co.uk, why is America allow this scam company to even be on our internet? China Internet
Author: Jeanerette , Louisiana Questionable Activities: DartCottagebnb.co.uk Internet

Feb 18 2017
YourTradingDay.com Steve DeWitt Stole my investment money and runs a daytrading room scam. New Lenox Illinois Author: San Diego, California Online Trading: Your Trading Day Steve DeWitt Internet

Feb 18 2017
Mystery Shopper Online Jobs jenniferjohnson@mysteryshoppingonlinejob.com Did not pay me, Stopped communicating, Misrepresented their Company New York New York Author: Renton, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Mystery Shopper Online Jobs New York, New York

Feb 18 2017
Harris Poll Online Scam!!! Took away over 15,000 points from me Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Harris Poll Online Internet

Feb 18 2017
Beckum Mortgage Consulting Group Ja Mean Beckum Jamean Beckum presented himself in a suit, drove behind the wheel of a Jaquar and referred to himself as self employed with a business out of Ontario, California Ontario Nationwide
Jamean Beckum Author: Beaumont, California Consumer Services: Beckum Mortgage Consulting Group Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
GP CONSTRUCTION GROUP Unfair business practice... scammed me out of 20k US dollars, lie to customers. Commit insurance fraud.. I worked for them and watched this happen to employees and customers. Grapevine Texas Author: Flower mound , Texas Small Business Services: GP CONSTRUCTION Grapevine , Texas

Feb 17 2017
Force Group Network Sold me advertising for home rental with guarantee that I would get one rental from them within 1 year. Charged me $995.00. We never received one rental through their company. They refused to refund my money. Florida Author: Duluth, Minnesota Telemarketers: Force Group Network

Feb 17 2017
Crazy incense Prioritypotpurri, loopy incense Took order online, took the payment from MasterCard and never sent my purchase Las vegas Nationwide Author: Eagle, Idaho Producers: Crazy incense Internet

Feb 16 2017
Tax Products Group Santa Barbara Turbotax/ Santa Barbara Bank and Trust Withholding my tax refund for weeks after IRS sent it to my bank USAA Santa Barbara California Author: Sandy, Utah Attorney Generals: Tax Products Group Santa Barbara Internet

Feb 16 2017
The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Comerca Bank,Mastercard, Social Security Disability Faild to protect my Socil Security Disability, Allowed my funds to be drained San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Nationwide Author: Joplin, Missouri Online banking: The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Colocation America colocationamerica.com (ColocationAmerica) Colocation, Web Hosting Provider, ColocationAmerica. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Tampa, Florida Web Hosting: Colocation America Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 16 2017
Ask Option Beware of this company London United Kingdom Author: New London, Connecticut Online Trading: Ask Option Internet

Feb 16 2017
America cashnet A representative from the Law office of Justin Brown called to say I was being sued for an unpaid loan. That I could go to jail if I didn't go to court. I did not take a loan. And I have an open account with cashnet in good standing. Brooklyn New York Author: GARDEN CITY, Idaho Loans: America cashnet Brooklyn , New York