Your Search | u.s. office & industrial supply

Apr 19 2014
Publishing Clearinghouse International Winning Number: 714873Ticket Number: FL 654/29/75DTDC Express Courier e-mail office address.Contact Mr. Rex CobbContact E-mail: dtdcexpres@dtdconnect.comPHONE NUMBER +91-8130965286DTDC Express Courier e-mail office address.Contact Mr. Rex CobbCo I was contacted by email stating I had won $1,000.000. New Delhi India Author: Marietta, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Publishing Clearinghouse International Internet

Apr 19 2014
Macey Bankruptcy Law Macey & Aleman 1500.00 Hard Earn Dollars Stolen by Macey Bankruptcy Law Office Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Legal Process Services: Macey Bankruptcy Law Atlanta, Georgia

3, Report #1119879

Apr 18 2014
E-Tangelo http://beware29prime.wordpress.com/category/29-prime-customer-stories-reviews/ New www.29prime.com office Irvine California Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: E-Tangelo Irvine, California

4, Report #1051901

Apr 18 2014
Pur Air/Rainbow Vacuums Demonstrator was rude, office personal discourteous on phone, hung up on my wife several times. Mandeville Louisiana Author: Slidell, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Pur Air/Rainbow Vacuums Mandeville, Louisiana

Apr 18 2014
Law office of Occoner, Makite, and Davidson Mike O'cconer They did not represent me in a professional mannor. They were rude and did not listen to my needs or concerns and actually sounded more like an advocate for the other person. They did not return multiple calls and they told me it was a flat fee but they actually over charge and charge by the hour. STAY AWAY FROM THIS LAWFIRM! Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Lawyers: Law office of Occoner, Makite, and Davidson Cincinnati, Ohio

Apr 17 2014
Tech Supply King Ikona Yumsoftwarecenter Bait and Switch Internet Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: Tech Supply King Internet

Apr 17 2014
Jon Caldwell Jon CaldwellCorp Sales Division(888) 400-5081 Office(415) 367-2496 Fax Took my money on a promise of a unsecured line of credit. California, Hawaii. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Computer Fraud: Jon Caldwell Internet

Apr 17 2014
Ace Depot acedepot.com/Pop Pop Office Machines SCAMMERS AND LIARS!!!!!! Northvale New Jersey Author: Cumming, Georgia On-Line Stores: Ace Depot Northvale, New Jersey

Apr 16 2014
TRICON DEVELOPMENT OF BREVARD, INC. TRICON DEVELOPMENT Rents Office Space to Crooks who Lie and have customers of shopping mall cars towed. Had my Company Truck Towed while is was working on thier property 12-20-11 2;28pm Margate, Florida Author: FT Lauderdale, Florida Clubs & Organizations: TRICON DEVELOPMENT OF BREVARD, INC. Margate, Florida

Apr 16 2014
Network Telephone Services REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Dedication, Network Telephone Services is dedicated to customer satisfaction, Network Telephone Services has implemented strategic changes insuring clients succeed, continuing to focus on upgrading infrastructure, state-of-the-art technologies, providing a responsive customer service staff which addresses any customer questions or concerns. *UPDATE: Network Telephone Services pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Network Telephone Services is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.
Author: greensburg, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Business Office Systems & Solutions Midland, Texas

Apr 16 2014
Ray Deluca in 3/9/2012 , our Co. gave him a check for $ 2,000.00 to upgrade our software in our office ..he never did, he kept the money and he disapear , he is a Con Artist san diego ca Author: National City , California Computer Software: Ray Deluca san diego , Select State/Province

Apr 15 2014
ACS Bruce Williams Senior Investigation Office ,Department-Law & Enforcement This company ACS ,Advance Cash Services, sent me a harrasing email threating by the internet Chicago Internet Author: Fort. Mitchell, Alabama Loans: ACS Internet

National Power supply sales rep, manager and owner Yakima Washington
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Repair Service: National Power supply Yakima, Washington

Apr 14 2014
National Power Supply Larry Pryor engine caterpillar cummins detroit diesel theft time wasted Yakima Washington Author: Colorado Auto Parts: National Power Supply Yakima, Washington

Apr 14 2014
Stonebridge Life Insurance Company Home Office: Rutland, VT 05701 or Stonebridge Life Insurance Company PO Box 869092 Plano, TX 75086-9092 bully tactics, harassment calls, ordering me to auto-bill-pay, stopped payment to cancel, verbal abusive, threatend to have me murdered, was going to put a contract hit on me if I did not comply with their demands, and since they knew where I lived, they were to hire a hit team to have me murdered Plano Texas Author: Hamilton, Texas Questionable Activities: Stonebridge Life Insurance Company Plano, Texas

Apr 14 2014
Poser World Poserworld.com Sold Lifetime Membership, then demanded $10 a year to continue access. Deleted accounts of those who complained. Wichita Kansas Author: COLUMBIA, Missouri Miscellaneous Office Services: Poser World Internet

Apr 14 2014
Mutual Financial Corporation Los Angeles Lynn Van Marwe 1-877-826-3624Global Office # 0114479245890Mark Jensen 303-732-3813Eric Johnson 303-823-1304Mary Green 303-732-3940 Lottery, Resources Management & Payment Verification. They provide a check for the processing fee. Los Angeles California Author: Reno, Nevada Financial Services: Mutual Financial Corporation Los Angeles Los Angeles, California

Apr 14 2014
Bankcards Equipment Service & Technology of Iowa Took delivery of equipment from me and never paid - admitted on phone to have sold at least some but won't pay Urbandale Iowa Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Miscellaneous Office Services: Bankcards Equipment Service & Technology of Iowa Urbandale, Iowa

Apr 14 2014
Walled Lake Credit Bureau Wholly owned subsidiary of Urban Lending Solutions, Pittsburgh PA andBroomfield CO Both companies acting as Office of the CEO and President Bank of America. Dual tracking. Pretending to work toward modification while preparing for foreclosure. Broomfield Colordo Author: Apalachicola, Florida Loan Modification: Walled Lake Credit Bureau Broomfield, Colorado

Apr 14 2014
Financial Management Services FMS This company called my job and pretended to the secretary that we have had ongoing conversations that I was expecting her call. This was not true. After I asked the individual Pamela was this was about, she threated me with garnishment and told me that I would be sorry if I didn't supply her with my credentials. Nationwide Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Colleges and Universities: Financial Management Services Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
RLE Property Management Cheryl Harvey, office manager defrauds park residents Hampden Maine Author: Milford, Maine Mobile Home Parks: RLE Property Management Hampden, Maine

Apr 12 2014
Carmax Shelly Business Office ManagerAmber in the business office SOLD CAR NEVER RECEIVED MY $4100, SOLD ON March 28the, Still no money or car on April 10th Pompano Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Motor Vehicle: Carmax Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 11 2014
Palmer Family Chiropractic Very Unprofessional Office, Doctor has no regard for patient's concerns, ignores attempts to resolve matter Milford Massachusetts Author: Westborough, Massachusetts Chiropractors: Palmer Family Chiropractic Milford, Massachusetts

Apr 11 2014
OCWEN has failed to supply me with requested loan documents, initiated a loan modification without my knowledge or approval and scared away my tenants causing me a loss of income. ORLANDO Florida Author: Temecula, California Mortgage Companies: OCWEN ORLANDO, Florida

Apr 11 2014
Raintree Vacation Club This vacation club is a rogue resort that does not adhere to timeshare guidelines. I sold my timeshare and they refuse to release me from contract. I have filed a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office in Austin, Texas. Do not buy from this group as you will find yourself stuck as I am between a rock and a hard place. Houston Texas Author: Aurora, Colorado Resorts: Raintree Vacation Club Houston, Texas