Your Search | u.s.a. auto leasing

Jun 30 2016
Ford Motor Company ford engine dies at 100 thousand miles Nationwide Author: middletown , Ohio Auto Dealers: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
AutoNation Ford Torrance Over charged for basic service Torrance California Author: Redondo Beach, California Auto Dealer Repairs: AutoNation Ford Torrance Torrance, California

Jun 30 2016
E-Z Auto Finance Company FIrst of all I am a grandmother with grandchildren and an 86 year old mother I have to get from place to place and also get to work each day and needed a dependable car very bad so as I searched for cars to buy I went to cargurus website where I found the type of car I was looking for. Georgia Author: Woodland, Alabama Auto Dealers: E-Z Auto Finance Company Marietta , Georgia

Jun 30 2016
Alden Park Apartments, Alden Park, Village Green Shiesters in leasing office Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Alden Park Apartments Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2016
Vic Huntsman Auto Sales They sell sub-standard product! Franklin Kentucky Author: White House, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Vic Huntsman Auto Sales Franklin, Kentucky

Jun 30 2016
Ms. Enterprise says I damaged a Jeep that I rented in August 2015. I never rented a Jeep from them; it was an economy car. They have now posted me on a No Rent List. These people are just wrong and it seems this happens too many times to other people who rent from the,. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
TSN aka Kristina Dunn I contacted her about a motor for 2006 Dodge Charger, Had to send $300 first then the balance of $1200. The motor was shipped to Monroe, LA where I went and picked it up in January 2016. Haverhill, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Jonesboro, Louisiana Auto Parts: TSN Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
oemcaraudio Defective Repair Burnsville Minnesota Author: Whitefish, Montana Auto Audio Electronics: oemcaraudio Burnsville, Minnesota

Jun 30 2016
Better Automall Used Cars Better Automall Used Cars, Better Automall Used Cars Stuart FL Joe Ventura Better Automall Used Cars owes us money and refuses to pay Stuart Florida Author: Schenectady, New York Auto Dealers: Better Automall Used Cars Stuart, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Toco Warranty Corps Do Not Get A Warranty From This Company Nationwide Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: Toco Warranty Corps Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Bavarian Body Works Claims to perform services on your car they didn't really perform, shady lazy company. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Bavarian Body Works Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 29 2016
Ken Garff Nissan Ken Garff Nissan Orem The worst new car buying experience ever Orem Utah Author: Orem, Utah Auto Dealers: Ken Garff Nissan Orem, Utah

Jun 29 2016
Aamco Marine Corps Family Ripped Off By Aamco Temecula, CA Temecula California Author: Temecula , California Auto Repair Service: Aamco Temecula, California

Jun 29 2016
David j Nicodem Suv services Sold me a car that did not belong to him Maryland Author: West noriton, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: David j Nicodem Pa, Pennsylvania

Jun 29 2016
Xfinityone auto sales Sam elhaj Sam elhaj selling emergency equipment to the USA public Houston Texas This is spam Author: Seaside heights , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Xfinityone auto sales Huston , Texas

Jun 29 2016
Tynans Volkswagen Tried to force me to buy gap insurance Aurora, Colorado Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Tynans Volkswagen

Diamond Kote Scam Artists Toronto Ontario
Author: Springdale, Alabama Auto Warranty: Diamond Kote Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Lake Erie Auto Credit East Coast Auro Credit Lake Erie Auto Credit Fraudsters Cleveland Ohio Author: Mayfield Hts, Ohio Auto Dealers: Lake Erie Auto Credit Cleveland, Ohio

Jun 29 2016
Protect my car unknown Auto Insurance and Extended car warrenty Bradenton. Florida Author: Wimauma, Florida Auto Repair Service: Protect my car Florida

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Bobby's Used Cars Robert J. Stesanchik We purchased a lemon from his used car lot!!! BOYNTON BEACH Florida Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Bobby's Used Cars BOYNTON BEACH, Florida

Jun 29 2016
PepBoys Lies Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: PepBoys Fayetteville , North Carolina

Jun 29 2016
Global auto shop. Total internet scam! Global Autoshop ,Distribution Center, 15902 Halliburton RdHacienda Heights, California 91745USA Stay away! Total internet scam! Selling $5 merchandise fir$200. Completely falsely advertised . Van nuys, hacienda heights, california Internet Author: Wall, Alabama Auto Parts: Global auto shop. Total internet scam! Internet

Jun 29 2016
Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Rena Lottery by mail asking participants to see if they won cash prizes my mail indicated I 1 had $5,000 cash prize waiting for me when I got to the dealership they told me I'd want a chance at a $25,000 vehicle and were able offering to give me $2 in cash what are rip-off of time Livonia Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Livonia, Michigan

Jun 29 2016
Richard Long Craigslist Scammer trying to get me to use vinexpose.com Austin Internet Author: Austin, Texas Auto Inspection: Richard Long Internet