Your Search | u.s.a. truck

Jul 28 2014
Wagonmaster Trailers Wagon Master Truck and Trailer Trailer Sales office Robertsdale, Al Nationwide Author: Garden Ridge , Texas Trailers: Wagonmaster Trailers Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
e title Very dishonest will not let me payoff my truck Miami Florida Internet Author: san Diego, California Motor Vehicle: e title Internet

Jul 16 2014
No Limit Motors, Angela, Melissa, daniel the whole team Lied about services for vehicles and not willing to sale good cars mesquite Texas Author: dallas, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: No Limit Motors mesquite, Texas

Jul 15 2014
MAG Trucks/Brad Carlson Incomplete work, dishonest, unlawful Grain Valley Missouri Author: Lees summit, Missouri Truck Dealers: MAG Trucks/Brad Carlson Grain Valley, Missouri

5, Report #1162068

Jul 15 2014
Rentalcars.com Do not rent from them (insurance Scam) Internet Author: Braselton, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Rentalcars.com Internet

Jul 13 2014
Hertz Rental Car Hertz Rental Car Scam antioch California Author: pittsburg, California Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Rental Car antioch, California

Jul 12 2014
All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban Owner Eli Saban come to my home give me flat price for my move on the day of the move send the truck with 3 movers the come pick up my staff and the next day Eli call me and damned $3000.00 for extra cub that I have this guy also have involute in two movi Fraud me lye and still my goods don't use this company EATONTOWN New Jersey Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Moving Companies: All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban EATONTOWN, New Jersey

Jul 12 2014
44 Auto Mart 44 Automart 44automart.com www.44automart.com Would not give me pricing information and monthly payment information unless I signed a paper agreeing to BUY TODAY IF APPROVED. Classic car salesman tactics, bait and switch, also after I said I'd put $3,000 cash down they asked and give your truck as a trade in? LOL!!! Louisville Kentucky Author: New Albany, Indiana Auto Dealers: 44 Auto Mart Louisville, Kentucky

Jul 12 2014
Title Max They repoed my truck, I was only one month behind due to loosing my job, and I had called to explain my situation Sauk village IL Nationwide Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Loans: Title Max Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Enterprise Car Rental Enterprise Rent-a-Car Car Damage Rip-Off Minot North Dakota Author: Round Rock, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Car Rental Minot, North Dakota

Jul 11 2014
National Truck Group National Truck Funding Kept My Insurance Check and Refused to sell truck after 1 year period Gulfport Mississippi Author: Toqerville, Utah Car Financing: National Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

Jul 11 2014
Drivenow Trucks Cut my throat bennetsville South Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Truck Dealers: Drivenow Trucks bennetsville, South Carolina

Jul 10 2014
J.C. Auto Repair & Towing Towing, Auto, Auto Repair, tow truck Indio California Author: Dallas, Oregon Auto Towing: J.C. Auto Repair & Towing Indio, California

Jul 10 2014
Ramsy Truck Sales Inc They steal my truck Hialeah Florida Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: Ramsy Truck Sales Inc Hialeah, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Stazz1 Logistics Mike Stazzone Stazzone doesn't want to Pay me for driving his ratty old truck Delaware Ohio Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Trucking Companies: Stazz1 Logistics Delaware, Ohio

Jul 10 2014
Enterprise Rent a Car Bogus Claim for Damage Frisco Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent a Car Frisco, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Enterprise Car Rental Scammed Me to Get Truck Repaired Dulles Nationwide Author: Stevensville, Maryland Auto Rentals: Enterprise Car Rental Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Arctic Freeze Discount Auto & Truck Repair Arctic Freeze did work that was not approved Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Auto Repair Service: Arctic Freeze Discount Auto & Truck Repair Largo, Florida

Jul 08 2014
C. L. CHASE AUTO & TRUCK PARTS Overcharged on services, brought a half worn super single tire which was not install correct & not torqued to specs;had to get redone up the road. TOMAH Wisconsin Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Auto Repair Service: C. L. CHASE AUTO & TRUCK PARTS TOMAH, Wisconsin

Jul 07 2014
Worldwide Transport BobbyMonoj Motwani Move scheduled on line through broker, American discount movers, obviously another scam. After they cut deal for set # boxes with set weight limit, we were turfed to bobby for logistics of actual move. Driver produces weigh scale ticket for load already on truck and we follow him to weigh station for post load weigh in for our items.....which were inexplicably about 3 times the weight limit previously quoted?! We were told our belongings would arrive within the next 7-10 days. Three weeks later, we were calling to determine their whereabouts. They finally arrived looking as of they had been loaded and unloaded numerous times clearly without care or concern for their contents. The boxes were literally thrown all over the truck, smashed, and some completely ripped and smashed open with contents escaping the boxes?! Had small urboxed table frames thAt were destroyed Sanford Florida Author: Naples, Florida Moving Companies: Worldwide Transport Sanford, Florida

Jul 06 2014
Bexar Towing owner Joh Deloach OUR TRUCK WAS TOWED ILLEGALLY!!!!!This company has some of the worse reviews ever. They operate in a very unethical way towing cars illegally. The truck drivers are rude and the whole company right down to the owner JOHN DELOACH are crook. Truck was towed from business parking lot during business hours.  San Antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Bexar Towing Texas

Jul 06 2014
American truck showrooms American truck groupnational truck funding10-4 driver Path of destruction gulfport mississippi, Author: Di berville, Mississippi Auto & Truck Rental: American truck showrooms Nationwide

Jul 05 2014
MidCity Automotive Travis, the tow truck driver, and Alex, the office manager, was no help when I came to defend that I did pay for parking. Travis has the photographs is the money slots and will not send them to Alex. Alex is not making Travis send the photos so I an prove I paid for parking. Also, when Alex called Travis, Travis told me to pay the fine and I'll get my photos on Monday. My license plate is a GA license plate and he is banking on me not being here on Monday which would force me to pay the fine. New Orleans Louisiana Author: Snellville, Georgia Auto Towing: MidCity Automotive New Orleans , Louisiana

Jul 05 2014
Enterprise Rent A Crap I.mean Car Unidentified even when asked- spoof cell #s & impersonating law enforcement fraud, threats, impersonating law enforcement, lying, uneducated employees, fake, spoof cell numbers, cloud numbers Short Hills AND Riverdale Nationwide Author: Insanity From enterprise, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent A Car Nationwide

Jul 04 2014
Cool Air U.S.A. Excessive Price Gouging Davie Florida Author: Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Cool Air U.S.A. Davie, Select State/Province