Your Search | u.s.a. truck

Oct 25 2016
Autotec Paul bidic Blowned engine Vineland New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Autotec New Jersey

Oct 25 2016
SIMCOE TRUCK AND TRAILER BEWARE OF individual Ken Bastien - opening under different names! BARRIE Ontario Author: Jonston, Ontario Mechanics: SIMCOE TRUCK AND TRAILER BARRIE, Ontario

Oct 24 2016
09:17 PM Sincerely,Martin EndamSenior Document Processor,IELTS Office.Tel: +237 695 212 960 +237 699 996 968Whatsapp Number:+237698811826 Website: They say They sign Up for ielt Exams plus they give fake certificates , when they take the money from you they make exuses and ask for more money and then they run away and they wont answer you no more. They only take money wire transfer or western Union so They can't let anybody to get thier money back DOUALA, Cameroon Internet website in Scottsdale U.s.a
Author: Alberta Education & Learning Centers: Internet

Oct 24 2016
Two Men and a Truck The Movers who don't give a F*** Two men and a truck movers who care fraud credit card charge deposit scam Albuquerque New Mexico Two Men and a Truck Rip Off / REeply months later, what a joke.... Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Moving Companies: Two Men and a Truck Albuquerque, New Mexico

Oct 23 2016
Two Men and a Truck, Marana, AZ-Jimmie Dasch, Ken the Manager, Sean the Driver Con Artists; Intentional Damage Marana Arizona
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Two Men and a Truck, Marana, AZ Marana, Arizona

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Drive TIme -Bridgecrest Crooks Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Drive TIme -Bridgecrest Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
Budget Truck Rental BEWARE OF INSURANCE FRAUD!! Nationwide Author: Springdale, Arkansas Moving Companies: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Rod's Auto Sales Rods This is a car I'd put my teenage son in! Best car on the lot for a teenage boy and safe! NORTH EUGENE Oregon Author: Eugene , Oregon Auto & Truck Rental: Rod's Auto Sales NORTH EUGENE , Oregon

Oct 17 2016
Illinois Truck Centre Unauthorized work scam Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Bartlett, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Illinois Truck Centre Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Oct 17 2016
Youngs Auction Bob Young Took 3 truck loads to them paper says 9 items on it . They stolen all the rest of my items. They said they can not find them. Akron Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Bed & Bath: Youngs Auction Akron, Ohio

Oct 16 2016
Wells Fargo Watchovia Reposted my car in my work parking lot Nationwide Author: Anderson , California Auto & Truck Rental: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
Paschall Truck Lines Terminated - we feel you won't be happy here. Murray Kentucky Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Trucking Companies: Paschall Truck Lines Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Delray Beach Enterprise Delray Beach Enterprise they are a RIPOFF willing knowing that you have insurance but charges you for additional car rental insurance. DELRAY BEACH Nationwide Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Delray Beach Enterprise Internet

Oct 13 2016
Ubit International Ubit LLC, empty offices, no contact, empty promises, silent treatment Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Ubit International Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 12 2016
velasquez mufflers they charged me never fix my suv now i have to pay for a tow truck to tow it from there West Chicago Illinois Author: West Chicago, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Velasquez mufflers west chicago, IL

Oct 12 2016
Speedy cash corporation Peter Jackson I was applying for a personal loan to fix my husbands truck I got a phone call from speedy cash saying I was approved for 5000. They then told me that they would deposit 990.00 into my account to make sure it was a actual account but that I would have to refund it back to them. I have continued to call and get to answer and no return calls and I'm still out 990.00 Wichita Kansas
Read your bank statement again - you have been scammed Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Personal Services: Speedy cash corporation

Oct 11 2016
Uhaul Uhaul Storage and Truck Rental Abuse Bad Attitude Terrible Customer Service Frustration Poughkeepsie New York Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Storage & Self Storage: Uhaul Poughkeepsie, New York

Oct 11 2016
C1 truck driver training springfield Mo, driver solutions, Matt Carroll What a joke, the trucks are 10 to 15 years old, most of the instructors could care less if you pass or fail. Springfield Missouri Author: O'Fallon, Missouri Driving Schools: C1 truck driver training springfield Mo, driver solutions, Matt Carroll Missouri

Oct 10 2016
aliabab alibaba has taken me for $15k san mateo Internet Author: Alabama Truck Dealers: aliabab Internet

Oct 10 2016
Greenwave Truck Stop employees need to be trained every time I have been in there to get a cash advance for fleet or a efs check none of them have known what to do and on the advance they say I don't have the money on there when I know it's there so I end up having to go all the way to lawnville rd.  westal internet Author: Rockwood, Tennessee Food Stores: Greenwave Truck Stop Internet

Oct 09 2016
Maaco auto paint Worst experience ever Clearwater Florida Author: Largo, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Maaco auto paint Clearwater , Florida

Oct 09 2016
CAPITALONE AUTO FINANCE Capitalone repossession without notice.Laws should prevent certain repossessions. I'm extremely concerned with Capitalone actions and the state trooper that assisted in the operation of towing. Piano Texas And you did nothing wrong....right? Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: CAPITALONE AUTO FINANCE Piano , Texas