Your Search | u.s.a. truck

Jul 10 2014
Enterprise Car Rental Scammed Me to Get Truck Repaired Dulles Nationwide Author: Stevensville, Maryland Auto Rentals: Enterprise Car Rental Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Arctic Freeze Discount Auto & Truck Repair Arctic Freeze did work that was not approved Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Auto Repair Service: Arctic Freeze Discount Auto & Truck Repair Largo, Florida

Jul 08 2014
C. L. CHASE AUTO & TRUCK PARTS Overcharged on services, brought a half worn super single tire which was not install correct & not torqued to specs;had to get redone up the road. TOMAH Wisconsin Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Auto Repair Service: C. L. CHASE AUTO & TRUCK PARTS TOMAH, Wisconsin

Jul 07 2014
Worldwide Transport BobbyMonoj Motwani Move scheduled on line through broker, American discount movers, obviously another scam. After they cut deal for set # boxes with set weight limit, we were turfed to bobby for logistics of actual move. Driver produces weigh scale ticket for load already on truck and we follow him to weigh station for post load weigh in for our items.....which were inexplicably about 3 times the weight limit previously quoted?! We were told our belongings would arrive within the next 7-10 days. Three weeks later, we were calling to determine their whereabouts. They finally arrived looking as of they had been loaded and unloaded numerous times clearly without care or concern for their contents. The boxes were literally thrown all over the truck, smashed, and some completely ripped and smashed open with contents escaping the boxes?! Had small urboxed table frames thAt were destroyed Sanford Florida Author: Naples, Florida Moving Companies: Worldwide Transport Sanford, Florida

Jul 06 2014
Bexar Towing owner Joh Deloach OUR TRUCK WAS TOWED ILLEGALLY!!!!!This company has some of the worse reviews ever. They operate in a very unethical way towing cars illegally. The truck drivers are rude and the whole company right down to the owner JOHN DELOACH are crook. Truck was towed from business parking lot during business hours.  San Antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Bexar Towing Texas

Jul 06 2014
American truck showrooms American truck groupnational truck funding10-4 driver Path of destruction gulfport mississippi, Author: Di berville, Mississippi Auto & Truck Rental: American truck showrooms Nationwide

Jul 05 2014
MidCity Automotive Travis, the tow truck driver, and Alex, the office manager, was no help when I came to defend that I did pay for parking. Travis has the photographs is the money slots and will not send them to Alex. Alex is not making Travis send the photos so I an prove I paid for parking. Also, when Alex called Travis, Travis told me to pay the fine and I'll get my photos on Monday. My license plate is a GA license plate and he is banking on me not being here on Monday which would force me to pay the fine. New Orleans Louisiana Author: Snellville, Georgia Auto Towing: MidCity Automotive New Orleans , Louisiana

Jul 05 2014
Enterprise Rent A Crap I.mean Car Unidentified even when asked- spoof cell #s & impersonating law enforcement fraud, threats, impersonating law enforcement, lying, uneducated employees, fake, spoof cell numbers, cloud numbers Short Hills AND Riverdale Nationwide Author: Insanity From enterprise, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent A Car Nationwide

Jul 04 2014
Cool Air U.S.A. Excessive Price Gouging Davie Florida Author: Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Cool Air U.S.A. Davie, Select State/Province

Jul 03 2014
MHC Kenworth Tulsa OK Invalid Title, Incorrect VIN #, False information from salesman, Shoddy work from service dept, Finance/Sales Manager Accusations!!! Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Oxford, New York Truck Dealers: MHC Kenworth Tulsa OK Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jul 03 2014
Enterprise Rent A Car Enterprise Damage Recovery Unit and the $400 dent that never was Corona California
Author: Riverside, California Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent A Car Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
Discount Van Truck, LTD Discount RV Furniture Never shipped product. Tried to claim 30% cancellation fee after 10 weeks with no communication. Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: Seattle, Washington Auto Parts: Discount Van Truck, LTD Internet

Jul 01 2014
Arrow Truck Sales Springfield Missouri Sold us a LEMON; Been in the shop more than its been driven Springfield Missouri Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Truck Dealers: Arrow Truck Sales Springfield, Missouri

Jul 01 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Jul 01 2014
North South Leasing Fraudulent Commercial Truck Leasing----All they do it STEAL your hard earned money Fraiser Michigan Author: Putney, Vermont Truck Dealers: North South Leasing Fraiser, Michigan

Jun 30 2014
Certified Services Auto & Truck Repair Ray Hof owner of Certified services auto & truck repair Dishonest,Fraudulent,Overcharging,Deceiving,Fake,Phony,Con Man,Rude. camaon island Washington Author: Camano Island, Washington Auto Repair Service: Certified Services Auto & Truck Repair camaon island, Washington

Jun 30 2014
California Truck Driving Academy Byron Allen, Natalie Machado, California Truck Driving Academy is a scam, rip off, lying, cheating, defrauding taxpayers Santa Ana California
Author: Santa Ana, California Corrupt Companies: California Truck Driving Academy Santa Ana, California

Jun 29 2014
SWAT REPO Dan lied to me about a truck I bout from SWAT REPO Muscoda Wisconsin Author: Westfield , Indiana Truck Dealers: SWAT REPO Muscoda, Wisconsin

Jun 27 2014
Payless Car Rental Deceptive and false sales practice College Park Georgia Author: Millville , California Auto & Truck Rental: Payless Car Rental College Park , Georgia

Jun 27 2014
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Enterprise Holdings Enforced Unreasonable No-Gas-Refund Policy Under GM Recall Libertyville Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent-A-Car Libertyville, Illinois

Jun 27 2014
Post Oak Collision Center, Inc. Had to call Sheriff's Department to get my truck released to me after manager threatened me. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Body Work & Repair: Post Oak Collision Center, Inc. Houston, Texas

Jun 27 2014
American Truck Group No warranty, won't honor contract, scammers, and liars. gulfport Mississippi Author: greeley, Colorado Trucking Companies: American Truck Group gulfport, Mississippi

Jun 26 2014
Equippost.com Larry Molenburg I bought what was suppose to be 2- 2007 Freighliner M@ day cabs. After wiring my money I received 2 titles. 1 was a 2005 and the other was 2007. I reached out to Larry and notified him. I then asked him to refund me $ 1000, and we will call it even. He refused. So the I asked him to go a head and refund the truck. He agreed, but after a a week or 10 days (after chasing him for the refund, he asked me if he could just refund $ 500 and I said no, but agreed to $ 1000. He promised me that they had overnighted the check May 7th. after getting a run aroiund for a week, he finally quit answering my calls/texts/emails. Carrollton Texas Author: Cordova, Tennessee Truck Dealers: Equippost.com Carrollton, Texas

Jun 26 2014
american truck group, americantruckgroup.com, I was an Employee I was an employee of this company I saw how they took people that were down on their credit for nothing!!! Crappy Trucks!!!! Kept them in town.... locked them into a no bargain deal..... if anyone wants to file a class action suit a Gulfport, Mississippi Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Truck Dealers: american truck group Gulfport, Mississippi

Jun 26 2014
lone mountain leasing pacific jct ia51561 repo pacific juction iowa ia Author: russellville, Arkansas Truck Dealers: lone mountain leasing Select State/Province