Your Search | u.s.a. truck

1, Report #1196299

Dec 18 2014
WORLD FAMOUS 4X4 HENRIK HAIRAPETIAN, WORLD FAMOUS 4X4, GM TRUCK CENTER - IT SUPPORT COMPANY Miami Florida
Author: Los Angeles, California Consulting: HENRIK HAIRAPETIAN, WORLD FAMOUS 4X4, GM TRUCK CENTER Nationwide

2, Report #1196127

Dec 17 2014
Stuckus.com 1-855-7882587 Scam Extortion Fraud Truck Repair Roadside Assistance Scams Steven Imperato Stuckus.com 1-855-7882587 Scam Extortion Fraud Truck Repair Roadside Assistance Scams Steven Imperato,Melanie Pouchie,Chris Stratton AKA 24hrmobiledieselrepairs.com and 1800IMSTUCK Scam Artist Nationwide Stuckus.com, 1-855-7882587, Scam Extortion Fraud Truck Repair Roadside Assistance Scams Steven Imperato Stuckus.com 1-855-7882587 Scam Extortion Fraud Truck Repair Roadside Assistance Scams Steven Imperato,Melanie Pouchie,Chris Stratton AKA 24hrmobiledieselrepairs.com and 1800IMSTUCK Scam Artist Nationwide New york Nationwide
Author: North Carolina Truck Dealer Repair: Stuckus.com 1-855-7882587 Scam Extortion Fraud Truck Repair Roadside Assistance Scams Steven Imperato Nationwide

3, Report #1195944

Dec 17 2014
cmt dip your ride dallas, Charles M turk, Cm trucking , Cm truck Thay are all a big scam DO NOT DO BUSSNIES WITH THEM the poof is on there page thay do no real work and plus thay tried to still this company name from anouther guy Charles m Turk is a lier and got fired from being a cop for that reason!!!! dallas Texas Author: rockwall, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: dallas, Texas

4, Report #1195909

Dec 16 2014
Walters Used Car and Truck Superstore Some cold heartless people that are taught to steal from you Goshen Indiana
Author: Goshen , Indiana Auto Dealers: Walters Used Car and Truck Superstore Goshen , Indiana

5, Report #1195436

Dec 15 2014
Dodge-Chrysler Motor co. Dodge sold me a truck- lifetime power train warranty, then voided it. Maintained maintainance schedule through dealership Nationwide Author: El Dorado, Arkansas Auto Warranty: Dodge-Chrysler co. Nationwide

6, Report #1195341

Dec 14 2014
Freedom Runner would not pay their drivers. They kept three weeks of my payroll than on dac report they stated i tore up their truck in which the truck was already broken down. Jeffersonville Indiana Author: Columbia, South Carolina Employees: Freedom Runner Jeffersonville, Indiana

7, Report #1195009

Dec 12 2014
mely's transport Drove truck unauthorized and caused damage to truck and wont respond naples florida Author: Sanford , Florida Trucking Companies: mely's transport Internet

8, Report #1195016

Dec 12 2014
Heisey Oil Company Dan Heisey - Merle Dan Heisey -operates under all names Operator is Crooked - Charged for oil he did not put in my tank watched him put it in his truck rheems Pennsylvania Author: Manheim, Pennsylvania Fuel Companies: Heisey Oil Company rheems, Pennsylvania

9, Report #1194533

Dec 10 2014
A&P AUTO & TRUCK SERVICES INC I BOUGHT A CAR WITH WARRANTY ON AN ENGINE OVERHAUL THAT THEY MADE FOR 12.000 OR A YEAR WARRANTY DATE JULY 17 2014 CORAL SPRINGS Florida Author: miami gardens, Florida Auto Warranty: A&P AUTO & TRUCK SERVICES INC CORAL SPRINGS, Florida

Dec 10 2014
Titlemax Contract stated I could pay back loan in 24 months .. I am know being told that if don't pay on the exact due date the contact is pretty much void ..and I could be paying 560.00 a month for life just to keep my truck I have paid appx 4 thousand back on a 5000.00 dollar loan and only 200 has gone to principle Phoenix Arizona
Author: el mirage , Arizona Liars: Titlemax Phoenix, Arizona

11, Report #1193682

Dec 07 2014
Sterling Recruiting Solutions Larry Johnson, Trucking Job Network Jerry Fergerson USA Trucking Jobs Larry JohnsonSterling Recruiting Solutions, Larry JohnsonTrucking Job Network compromised, deceptive, business, drivers, application, truck companies, recruiter, recruiting agency, 3rd party driver recruiting agency Chesterfield Virginia
Author: CLAYMONT, Delaware Trucking Companies: Sterling Recruiting Solutions Larry Johnson, Trucking Job Network Jerry Fergerson Chesterfield , Virginia

12, Report #1193503

Dec 06 2014
Two Men and a Truck Charlotte Damaging to your property Charlotte North Carolina Author: Concord, North Carolina Moving Companies: Two Men and a Truck Charlotte Charlotte, North Carolina

13, Report #1193340

Dec 05 2014
QUALITY ENGINES LEAWOOD Quality ??REALLY, Order #244689 Sold to MRM Enterprise, We have have been robbed by this company!! Avoid at any cost, I will move foward with further action. I broke down in on A trip had my vehicle towed to Dealership that I was do some work for. These people will answear all sales question but if you have A service issue Dale or knowone will call you... If anyone else has had this expierence report it. I plan to take it as far as I have to ... over $7000.00 in parts and labor and after they found out I had A issue knowone will call back. Btw this started two months ago. LEAWOOD Kansas Author: MUSCLE SHOALS, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: QUALITY ENGINES LEAWOOD LEAWOOD, Kansas

14, Report #1193261

Dec 05 2014
New Mount Media Sam Pal - Matt Goodman New Mount Media - RIP OFF Manchester Nationwide Author: Luton, Other Auto & Truck Rental: New Mount Media Nationwide

15, Report #1193041

Dec 04 2014
Greenside Up Lawn & Landscape Bill Mellen Mr. Mellen from Greenside Up Lawn & Landscaping brought his truck into my business for repairs. 1st Time we fixed his truck he stopped payment on the check, which he finally paid. Then this last time we fixed his truck he came in and took the truck without paying his bill. He is very unprofessional and foul. Hockessin Delaware Author: Newark, Delaware Auto Repair Service: Greenside Up Lawn & Landscape Hockessin, Delaware

16, Report #1193020

Dec 04 2014
Allen Samuels Auto Group East Tx Dodge Tyler Tx Failed to disclose that the new truck had been stolen and recovered before i bought it. Tyler Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Auto Dealers: Allen Samuels Auto Group Tyler, Texas

17, Report #1193004

Dec 04 2014
Routes Car and Truck Rental - Calgary FRAUD_ CHARGING MY CREEDIT CARD WITHOUT PERMISSION Calgary Alberta Canada Author: Whitehorse, Yukon Auto & Truck Rental: Routes Car and Truck Rental - Calgary Calgary , Alberta

18, Report #1192798

Dec 03 2014
rick hendricks , rick hendricks sold me a used 2007 corvette for ten thousand dollars more than the kelly blue book. when i check the web also on the same year car they were still ten thousand more than what was on the internet. the cars gas gauge defective ,the check engine light stayed on stains on the convertable top crome peeling off of the right front wheel. i went to complain with in three days talked to the sales manager about taking the car back and give me back my trade in and they would not do it. ii told them that this car did not suit my purpose. so they put me in a used Chevy Silverado for the same price so again i checked the prices in a general check the truck is ten thousand more than anyone else. the truck has 50k miles but is still 10k more than average. they refused to reduce the price so now im so much in an upside down situation on a over priced used truck which they took advantage of me to fatten someone wallet. i just wish there was help for me to help me get justice for getting scamed out of ten thousand dollars charleston South Carolina Author: charleston, South Carolina Auto Dealers: rick hendricks , charleston, South Carolina

19, Report #1192344

Dec 01 2014
Certified Car bank within a couple of weeks after placing an ad on Kijiji to sell my truck, I received a phone call from certified car bank describing how they can help me sell it. Even after explaining to them that I am on limited funds from disability, they assured me that they could sell my vehicle and get my money back as well as a bit of a profit for myself. after several weeks I called and was told that if I sold the vehicle myself or traded it in, they would compensate me by giving me either fuel vouchers or restaurant vouchers totaling $300. I did receive an email stating that to redeem them, I could follow step by step instructions in their cash back rewards program but I have not been able to locate such a program anywhere and they do not have a website to go to to do this. I have now lost all that money & I do hope to reach our local media in order to bring this to the attention of the public. Nationwide
Author: Sherwood Park, Alberta Auto Advertising Services: Certified Car bank Nationwide

Dec 01 2014
Klassic Kustom Ice Cream Trucks Terry Fields, Terry Fields Trucking Stole $10000 down payment on food truck. Lies, excuses, threats. charleston West Virginia
Author: fredericksburg, Virginia Car Parts & Accessories: Klassic Kustom Ice Cream Trucks charleston, West Virginia

21, Report #1192058

Nov 29 2014
snider truck school i went to snider trucking for a job and they put me in trainig for what i hold a class A license i dont need trining know my credit is ruin do to snider say i have to pay 8600 hundreed that i dont under stand why i dint go there to school i went for a job Nationwide Author: norwich, Connecticut Liars: snider truck school Nationwide

22, Report #1192050

Nov 29 2014
Allied Rent A Car Elly Elly Was Very Disrespectful to my Family. Horrible Service with Allied Rent A Car! Santa Ana, California Author: California Auto & Truck Rental: Allied Rent A Car Santa Ana,, California

23, Report #1192019

Nov 29 2014
Drive Today U.S.A Birmingham car lot ripoff Birmingham Alabama Author: Birmingham, Alabama Auto Dealers: Drive Today U.S.A Birmingham Birmingham, Alabama

24, Report #1191557

Nov 26 2014
DANIEL MODAFF DCM TRUCKING LLC DANIEL MODAFF DCM TRUCKING LLC6718 NE 216TH CIR Battle Ground Washington. 98604-5202  6718 NE 261TH CIR BATTLE GROUND , Washington 98604 UBI 602853781338 28TH AVE LONGVIEW WA 98632 9111 SE SAINT HELENS ST CLACKAMAS Oregon 97015 2664 NE MARINE DR PORTLAND OR 97217 ATTION TRUCK ATTION DEAD BEAT BOSS WARNING TO ALL TRUCKERS Battle Ground Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Employers: DANIEL MODAFF DCM TRUCKING LLC Battle Ground, Washington

25, Report #1191443

Nov 25 2014
Essey Tire Cut the wiring harness to the wheel speed sensor on my new truck and offers no solution Belle vernon Pennsylvania Author: Monongahela , Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Essey Tire Belle vernon, Pennsylvania