Your Search | u.s.a. credit

Aug 24 2016
Homes.com Homes.com Total RipOff - Beware of them trying to sell you on local connect. All you get is a bunch of renters calling. Then they charge your credit card 6 months in advance with no warning. Would not talk to about the issue despite several attempts to contact them. Real estate agents beware, do not waste your money with these scammers! NOVA Virginia Nationwide Author: Virginia Customer Leads: Homes.com Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
shudder Ripoff new york Internet Author: smithfield, Rhode Island Credit Card Fraud: shudder Internet

Aug 24 2016
Monex monex, money express, monexgroup, monex scam, monex scammers, money express scam, monex group scam, monex group, monex, money express Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Monex Toronto, Ontario

Aug 24 2016
Fairway Media (Bench Craft Company) Admits to attempting fraud, but it's ok because the credit card declined the charge. Portland, Oregon Nationwide Author: Edmonton, Alberta Advertising / Deceptive: Fairway Media Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Victor Funding Co. Victor Funding, Victor Funding Corporation Burn your Credit, Mislead Info, False Pre Approval El Paso Texas
Author: Montreal, Credit & Debt Services: Victor Funding Co. El Paso, Texas

Aug 24 2016
truthfinder.com Offers complete reports but asks for more money when you pay for report. Internet Author: Daphne, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: truthfinder.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
KISS SALES GROUP Allowed an unauthorized transaction on a card of mine, or perhaps were involved in it themselves Hampton Virginia Author: Medford, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: KISS SALES GROUP Hampton, Virginia

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
Suite Pay Matthew Hetland, Matthew Hetland Owner of Suite Pay Payment Processing Ripped Me Off!!!! Aliso Viejo California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Suite Pay Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 23 2016
Adorna (aka Adorna, LLC aka Adorna Breast Enhancement Cream) Unauthorized charges made to credit card for miscellaneous amounts of money not corresponding to the price of the product, RIP OFF, Scam, FRAUD, Unauthorized credit card charges, CREDIT CARD FRAUD Cromwell FL. and CT.
Author: Hartford Metro Area, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Adorna Internet

Aug 23 2016
Standard Parking Plus On four different occasions I was double charged when using my debit card to pay for parking. On one particular day I was charged when I did not use the garage parking at all. Columbus Ohio Author: Whitehall, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Standard Parking Plus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
Taste 4 Savings I actually have no idea when or how this company got my credit card information, but they are now taking $24.95 per month from my account. Minnetonka MN Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Taste 4 Savings Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
VW Credit VW Credit incorreclty processed my monthly payment did not inform me their error now report me unfairly to Credit Bureau Hillsboro Oregon Author: Issaquah, Washington Credit Services: VW Credit Hillsboro, Oregon

Aug 22 2016
Alphasupply.net Alphapharmacy Took my money from prepaid credit card and didn't deluver Internet. Nati Author: Miami, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Alphasupply.net Internet

Aug 22 2016
Bay Area Collections Harassing calls Nationwide Author: North las Vegas, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Bay Area Collections Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Performance Merchant Alliance PMAPermerch Performance Merchant Alliance Unethically misleading me signing a worksheet, and convert into agreement Orlando Florida Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Performance Merchant Alliance Orlando, Florida

Aug 22 2016
Bonded Adjustment Hurricane Katrina refugee is being ripped off Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Bonded Adjustment Spokane , Washington

Aug 22 2016
harbor touch sold us a pos system that did not work for our business allentown pennsylvania Author: Davenport, Iowa Credit Card Processing Companies: harbor touch Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Quicken Loans Beginning May 17th, 2016 till Aug 22, it's taken quicken this long to tell us we can't close on a house. This AFTER they damaged my husbands credit by pulling hard copies of his credit score Do NOT deal with them! RUN! Detroit Michigan Author: Winter Haven, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Aug 22 2016
Belmont Petroleum Corp. Carson Petroleum Company Unlawfully made multiple unauthorized withdraws on my credit card. Lansing Ohio Author: East Liverpool, Ohio Fuel Companies: Belmont Petroleum Corp. Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
HD PAGE ENTERPRISES HOWARD PAGE THESE GUYS DONT PAY THEIR BILLS.THEY PAY WITH BAD CREDIT CARDS AND DONT ANSWER THE PHONE OSWEGO New York Author: ronkonkoma, New York Mechanics: HD PAGE ENTERPRISES OSWEGO, New York

Aug 22 2016
RFID-USA.ORG Went in to change my address for my dog's microchip. Charged $19.95 to do so. Email came back to me as a fraud alert. TAMPA Florida Author: Cedar Hill, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: RFID-USA.ORG TAMPA, Florida

Aug 22 2016
OmniCard, llc Omnicard Blocked my card Internet Author: Bedford, Texas Credit & Debt Services: OmniCard, llc Internet

Aug 22 2016
VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Identity theft victim unknwn Nationwide Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Credit Card Fraud: VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Nationwide

50, Report #208975

Aug 21 2016
Golden Eagle Credit Corp ripofF FRAUD! Their own attorney said they have NO VALID claim against me! Yet they report me as BAD DEBT with Experian. Woodland Hills California Mark...This is just too easy! Author: Enterprise, Alabama Collection Agencies: Golden Eagle Credit Corp Woodland Hills, California