Your Search | u.s.a. credit

Jul 28 2014
Frank LoScalzo and Associates Debt Settlement Program Fraud holbrook New York Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Frank LoScalzo and Associates holbrook, New York

Jul 28 2014
LUMA HYDRATE The company charged $4.95 for a free sample of product. It was no where mentioned that I will have to pay a recurring charge in subequent months. But they charged $ 89.95 on July 14, 2014 from my credit card. The first charge of $ 4.95 for free sample was charged on June 27. I received the free sample but nothing more. This is clear cheating, and I reuest for an action against the company which is defrauding hundreded of persons. Dont know Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: LUMA HYDRATE Internet

Jul 28 2014
Dish Satellite System Dish Auto-Pay CHANGES customer's credit card info to FALSE info Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Satellite System Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Second Wind Consulting Took our money and provided no benefit Northhampton Massachusetts Author: Lake Wylie, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Second Wind Consulting Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Mercury insurance/Todd I bought a 2006 Nissan 350z and had an oil consumption with dealer and engine was bad took forever to have warranty co approve my claim and finally after months of arguing and with dealer help they replaced my engine with a junk yard engine that is worse and now dealer said I need engine again after consumption test again and engine burns more oil now than ever ! Mercury denied my claim and now stuck with a junk yard motor that burns more oil ! This has been the worse experience ever and now I am stuck paying for a vehicle that has an engine with no idea of mileage and burns more oil ! I bought warranty with San Mateo credit union in so San Francisco ca and they are just as guilty of mercury selling this crap of insurance to hard working people avoid mercury and San Mateo credit union !!!! Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Martinez , California Auto Warranty: Mercury insurance Oklahoma

Jul 28 2014
Paypal Debit Master Card Do not purchase Paypal Prepaid Debit Mater Card ! Nationwide Author: winchendon, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Debit Master Card Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Direct express allowed a fraudulent charge to go thru when they were advised I didn't make the charge or authorise it. Nationwide Author: Willis, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Direct express Nationwide

Jul 27 2014
Catholic Medical Center CMC They go right to collections and report on your credit report without telling you Manchester New Hampshire Author: hooksett, New Hampshire Hospitals: Catholic Medical Center Manchester, New Hampshire

Jul 27 2014
GSCM Collections Department On Feb 4, 2014 I ordered Revita Derm totaling $9.98 including S/H which I paid with a credit card. Received an email on Feb. 6, 2014 confirming shipment. In June 2014 I received a debt collection letter from GSCM Collection Department in the amount of $69.95  Carson City Nevada Author: Far Rockway, New York Miscellaneous Companies: GSCM Collections Department Carson City, Nevada

Jul 26 2014
Patty FRAUSTO, CREDIT CARD FRAUD, INSURANCE FRAUD, STANLY M JOINER, THEY ARE TRYING TO STEAL YOIUR IDENTITY. DO NOT SEND THEM YOUR INFORMATION OR SIGN UP FOR A THIS BAND OF THIEVES ARE TRYING TO STEAL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN ORDER TO GET CREDIT CARDS IN YOUR NAME AND SELL THEM FOR CASH. YOU WILL BE $100000 IN DEBT WITHIN DAYS. IT'S VERY SCARY TO THINK SOMEONE COULD BE THIS VINDICTIVE TOWARDS OTHER HUMANS. Laurence Fruge California Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Home Based Business: Patty FRAUSTO, STANLY M JOINER, Laurence Fruge, California

Jul 26 2014
Zombaio.com Payment Processors New York New York Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Zombaio.com New York, New York

Jul 25 2014
Better Focus Today Better Focus Today scammed my credit card Lake Mary Florida Author: Watertown, New York Credit Card Fraud: Better Focus Today Lake Mary, Florida

Jul 25 2014
Card services NFL VISA CARD Posted my payment to someone elses acccount Pennsylvania Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Card services Internet

Jul 24 2014
upside card with held my money new york Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: upside card Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
Global Client Solutions/ Eclipse Let me mislead and ruin you more Tulsa Oklahoma Author: denver, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Global Client Solutions Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jul 23 2014
Francis David Corp First Hudson Leasing Property lien without ever doing business with First Hudson Cleveland Ohio Author: Canton, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Francis David Corp Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 23 2014
RoseGal Offered $20 store credit for $210 of useless poor quality merchandise Nanshan District Shenszhen Author: omaha, Nebraska On-Line Stores: RoseGal Internet

Jul 23 2014
Premium Seats USA Premium Seats USA falsely advertised and did not follow thorugh with their package deal & notified me after they ran my credit card tying up mu funds for days. Hollywood Florida Author: Brandon, Mississippi Ticket Sales: Premium Seats USA Hollywood, Florida

Jul 22 2014
coastal credit llc interest paying is 35% on average. the loan document I signed says 21.95% is there anything I can do? my vehicle should have already been paid nashville Tennessee Author: madison, Tennessee Loans: coastal credit llc nashville, Tennessee

Jul 22 2014
change-my-postal-address Another Victim of the Address Change Scams Kuala Lumpur Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Credit Card Fraud: change-my-postal-address Internet

Jul 22 2014
USA Legal Aide, FELDMANMEAD877 326 2646 Credit Card Debt Elimination, charged $1,195 to my credit card Nationwide Author: Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: USA Legal Aide Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Citi Bank Payroll Payroll Card Fraud - ZERO Customer Service Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit & Debt Services: Citi Bank Payroll Select State/Province

Jul 20 2014
nmg ck cooking knife i got a cooking knife for my mother that only cost me $1.00 but weeks later i check my account and the same company charges me $88.94 . i call my bank and they give the number to call them Kennesaw georgia Internet Author: Newbury park, California Credit Card Fraud: nmg ck cooking knife Internet

Jul 20 2014
care one credit misleading Internet Author: wallingford, Connecticut Credit Services: care one credit Internet

Jul 18 2014
AMIRA RABIAH EVANS AMIRA RABIAH EVANS, AMIRA RABIAH FULTON, AMIRA RABIAH IBNUDDIN, AMIRA RABIAH IBNU-D-DINEVANS Watchout For This Identity Theift SOUTHFIELD Michigan
Author: California Credit & Debt Services: AMIRA RABIAH EVANS SOUTHFIELD, Michigan