Your Search | uac
Approximately 109 Reports Found

May 05 2014
car hop UAC I want a carhop June the first in 2012, I was sold a 2000 Saturn with none working lights and right after I signed my contract they gave me a car a guy had just drove in to trade-in. that's when I asked them didn't I have an option to pick between at least three cars and that's when they told me no I do not! and then I asked them don't I have a warranty on the car and they told me yes but when my transmission messed up that's when I realized that the warranty doesn't cover the transmission! so I called you uAc and they told me that it does cover it, so when I called around for shops to fix my car the next day that's when they told me that the warranty does not cover it,  now my motor water pump and transmission is messing up and they're telling me I'm not under warranty now and I don't think is fair because now that I'm on autopay they will not fix my car I am spending my rent money to try to get it fixed on my own and they are still expecting their payments on time! and I know that that is called false advertising I really need someone to help me with this situation someone please contact me any lawyer please help! Vallejo California Who Forced You? Author: Berkeley, California Auto Dealers: car hop Vallejo, California

Apr 20 2014
CAR HOP; UAC: Universal Acceptance Corporation; Insterstate Auto Group Inc Car Hop Criminals and racists repossers Ednia, Minnesota Boo h*o! lies Author: Puyallup, Washington CAR HOP; UAC: Universal Acceptance Corporation; Insterstate Auto Group Inc Ednia, Minnesota

Apr 05 2014
Universal Acceptance Corporation UAC WARNING: Buyer Beware - Be Very Aware Edina Minnesota Author: Dallas, Texas Motor Vehicle: Universal Acceptance Corporation Edina, Minnesota

Feb 24 2014
Carhop UAC Breach of contract Edina Minnesota Author: Chicago , Illinois Loans: Carhop UAC Edina, Minnesota

Dec 05 2013
CarHop/ UAC Lemon Law, Junk Car, Predatory Lending, Unprofessional Auburn,  / Edina, Minnesota, Washington Carhop is a scam Author: Somewhere, Washington Car Financing: CarHop/ UAC Auburn, Washington

Nov 19 2013
Car hop UAC, car hop SCREWED ME OVER HARD WITH A SICK ONE... Hayward California Author: Oakland, California Auto Dealers: Car hop Edina, Minnesota

Nov 18 2013
car hop uac lending sold me a lemon appleton Wisconsin Tracy hartl lying and whining Author: neenah , Wisconsin Auto Dealers: car hop appleton, Wisconsin

Nov 14 2013
Carhop Uac Lieing manipulating crooks and thieves! joplin Missouri Your Story has no facts! Author: joplin, Missouri Auto Dealers: Carhop joplin, Missouri

Nov 11 2013
CarHop Car Hop UAC Sells Lemons and Uses Predatory Lending Practices National City CA I've financed cars before and CarHop was simply the worst place ever. Author: La Mesa, California Auto Dealers: CarHop National City, Select State/Province

Nov 05 2013
UAC auto services Wow thanks for not fixing my car auto repair service brooklyn park minnesota We would like to help Author: robbinsdale, Minnesota Auto Repair Service: UAC auto services brooklyn park, Select State/Province

Sep 09 2013
UAC/Car Hop UAC/Car Hop Horrible Company/Rip Off Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: UAC/Car Hop Seattle, Washington

Jul 02 2013
Car Hop and UAC! Rip-off and Liars Warranty is something they don't honor!! Fort Worth Texas Actually I didn't just have them come and pick it up, I did everything by every step I was told to do Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Warranty: Car Hop and UAC! Rip-off and Liars Internet

Jun 20 2013
Carhop/UAC Predators sell lemons to black people with bad credit Vallejo California STUPID Author: Concord, California Auto Dealers: Carhop/UAC Vallejo, California

Jun 18 2013
CarHop/UAC Scam and Fraud Maplewood Minnesota CarHop Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Car Financing: CarHop/UAC Maplewood, Minnesota

Jun 14 2013
UAC Predatory Lending Edina Minnesota Still no resolution Author: Benson, Minnesota Loans: UAC Internet

Apr 01 2013
Car Hop UAC car Hop and UAC are bad!!! Internet UAC is more than just the FInance company for Carhop Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Dealers: Car Hop Internet

Feb 19 2013
Carhop/UAC Finance Carhop the crackdealers of overpriced dangerous vehicles. v allejo, California Author: concord, California Auto Dealers: Carhop/UAC Finance vallejo, California

Jan 28 2013
UAC/Car Hop Perfect CarHop Customer and I get treated like CRAP Edina, Minnesota You let the car salesman take control of the deal Author: Richfield, Minnesota Car Financing: UAC/Car Hop Edina, Minnesota

Jan 27 2013
UAC/Carhop Worst Customer Service I have ever experienced!!! St Joseph, Missouri What's The Real Story? Author: Holts SUmmit, Missouri Car Financing: UAC/Carhop St Joseph, Missouri

Jan 22 2013
UAC Car hop vallejo,california ripping me off vallejo, California Author: vallejo, California Auto Dealers: UAC Car hop vallejo,ca vallejo, California

Jan 07 2013
UAC Universal Acceptance Corporation Carhop, UAC Rip off artists Des Moines, Iowa Customer Service? Laughable! Author: State Center, Iowa Auto Dealers: UAC Universal Acceptance Corporation Des Moines, Iowa

Jan 03 2013
Carhop (UAC) Carhop is a SCAM! Sioux City, Iowa Author: Sioux city, Iowa Auto Dealers: Carhop (UAC) Sioux City, Iowa

Nov 11 2012
Car Hop AUTO SALES - UAC - UNIVERSAL ACCEPTANCE CORP, CAR HOP Sold a Faulty Car - UAC then pursued me like a criminal. Richfield Minnesota welfare whiner Author: New Brighton, Minnesota Car Financing: Car Hop AUTO SALES - UAC - UNIVERSAL ACCEPTANCE CORP Richfield, Minnesota

Aug 30 2012
CarHop UAC overpriced non-working van after a week Vallejo, California
CarHop would like to help. Author: Vallejo, California Auto Dealers: CarHop Vallejo, California

Jul 31 2012
Carhop/ UAC sold me a car that was water logged and damaged and rusted out. Internet
CarHop would like to help. Author: St. Michael, Minnesota Auto Warranty: Carhop/ UAC Internet