UGLY DUCKLING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ugly duckling
There may be more specific results for "ugly duckling"
For more specific results for "ugly duckling"
Showing 26-50 of 750 Found Reports For more specific results for "ugly duckling"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 05 2016
Melody's House Calls Vancouver Jyoti Manhas, Sunny Lee ripoff, incompetent, inexperienced novices, no background or training in care, all about the money not the care, ugly & smelly, buyers beware & go elsewhere! Langley British Columbia Uncaring Care Agency Author: Oxford, Other Personal Services: Melody's House Calls Vancouver Langley, British Columbia

Jun 19 2016
Dr Sam Naficy Sam Naficy ruined my nose. I have Empty Nose Syndrome (ENS), loss of smell, painful grafts, and ugly outcome after primary rhinoplasty. Paid 12,000. Bellevue Washington
Issues resolved Author: Seattle, Washington Plastic Surgeons: Dr Sam Naficy Bellevue, Washington

Apr 20 2016
Sales-Associates Rosemary, Tony Richardson, Jennifer, appointment setter Pearl West This company is a scam do not used them.. I want my money back.. God doesn't like ugly they will pay for this. McKinney Tx
Author: Forest Park, Georgia Consumer Services: Sales-Associates MckInney , Texas

Apr 11 2016
Scottishmisscarol on keen.com Scottishmisscarol is FAKE and my other experiences with keen psychics--good, bad and the ugly truth Internet Couldn't agree more Author: Columbus, Ohio Astrologers & Psychics: Scottishmisscarol on keen.com Internet

Mar 27 2016
JENNIFER JUDICE, MONEY SOLUTIONS LLC, Columbus Capital Lending OPPORTUNIST, DESPERATE, UNPROFESSIONAL MIAMI Nationwide
Ugly side of dating Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: JENNIFER JUDICE, Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Secureaspects.com, Iraqsurplus.com, Frank Sellers and Secure Aspects will violate your personal security! Oroville Internet Let's move on..... Author: lexington, Kentucky Corrupt Companies: Secureaspects.com, Iraqsurplus.com, Internet

Jan 05 2016
Miravie Skin Care The Ugly Face of a Company Who Claims to Make You Look Pretty Santa Anna Internet Author: Okatie, South Carolina Alternative Health: Miravie Skin Care Internet

Jan 02 2016
WORST BARBER EVER Sand Canyon Barber SNAKES LITERALLY Sand Canyon Barber, Sand Canyon Barbershop Barber Irvine California LEFT ME WITH HIGHWAY STREAKS BACK OF MY HEAD HORRIBLE UGLY HAIRCUT WORSE ONE EVER DON'T GO THERE IF LIFE DEPENDED ON IT Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Hair Salons: Sand Canyon Barber Irvine, California

Dec 28 2015
Village Concepts Mark Wiener Disrespectful to myself, to other employees i shall not name right now, for myself has called my ugly in front of other employees on several occasions, other employees were rude also. also was called stupid and other curse words i cannot mention on this site. This place is not a place were someone can be able to work, so i quit because of mistreatment from employer, I filed for unemployment and, he contested it so now I am stuck in Washington, now with no money so now i am unable to fix car, a job here is hard to come by, so a car is needed, so he as pretty much left me for dead, by taking the benefits I deserve, for all the mental torment he has put me through. Ione California Author: Ione, California Emergency Services: Village Concepts Mark Wiener Ione, California

Dec 14 2015
speedticketbeaters.com The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.... Internet slow down... Author: Muscatine, Iowa Attorneys & Legal Services: speedticketbeaters.com Internet

Dec 13 2015
OCAMPO'S THE ROACH HOUSE- BUGS IN MY FOOD- DEAD NATS IN MY CUP BIG UGLY BUGS IN MY FOOD- I'LL NEVER EAT AGAIN- I THINK THE SHORT BLACK HAIR MEXICAN LADY PUTS ROACHES IN PEOPLES FOOD IF SHE DOESNT LIKE THE WAY YOU LOOK, NOW THATS CRAZY..PLEASE DONT EAT HERE- BLACK PEOPLE STAY AWAY THE COOK DOES NOT LIKE YOU AND I THINK YOU KNOW WHY YUCAIPA California
BS Author: IMPERIAL BEACH, California Restaurants: OCAMPO'S YUCAIPA, California

Dec 06 2015
Holiday Fury Retail seasonal clothing ugly sweater christmas holiday fury rudolph sweater sweatshirs cloths christmas vacation Internet
Same here Author: seattle, Washington Clothing Stores: Holiday Fury Internet

Dec 03 2015
SexyStrip.com Sherri FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!! Bait & Switch at all times HIGH. Called a popular agency for 2 sexy girls for a bachelor party for a few business colleagues. TOTAL waste. they sent the oldest B**** to the party and her daughter. UGLY bumpy skin, shaggy t***, wrinkles everywhere.I called the agent back and she told me thats all she had available. SO UnProfessional. Hopefully the photos will help, BE safe than sorry. (((REDACTED)))New York Nationwide
She's always gonna be more than you Author: new york, New York Entertainers: SexyStrip.com Nationwide

Nov 26 2015
DRIVE TIME Ugly Duckling they gave me no title.... san antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: DRIVE TIME san antonio, Texas

Oct 20 2015
FUNDINGEDGE POWER2FUND TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: FundingEdge - Power2Fund a leader in Commercial Real Estate & Business Financing providing both Conventional & Private Money Loans. FundingEdge - Power2Fund is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction with a team of professionals ready to assist you with the process. FudningEdge – Power2Fund assists with Good, Bad & Ugly challenging situations.
Author: Tempe, Financial Services: FundingEdge Power2Fund TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. FundingEdge - Power2Fund a leader in Commercial Real Estate & Business Financing providing both Conventional & Private Money Loans. FundingEdge - Power2Funds goal is to provide businesses with the resources & tools to obtain the funding needed for increased profitability and growth. Together with numerous strategic partners, FundingEdge – Power2Fund strives to assist business owners in any financing Boerne ,

Sep 30 2015
Drivetime Chattanooga Ugly duckling gave me a lemon of a car, refused to fix Chattanooga Tennessee Another Smart Consumer Here! Author: Ringgold, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drivetime Chattanooga Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
drivetime Ugly duckly drive time sold me a lemon Torrance California I Wonder Author: California (CA), California Auto Dealer Repairs: drivetime Torrance, California

Aug 16 2015
Arriangement Finders SCAMMERS FAKE PHOTOS FATTIES UGLY AND AVERAGE WOMEN Internet Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Adult Web Site: Arriangement Finders Internet

Aug 11 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Mean. Crazy. Fat. Ugly. Boulder Colorado Abbie Booth is an Online Stalker Author: Denver, Colorado Ex- Girlfriends: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Boulder, Colorado

Jul 31 2015
Cynthia Sweeley, Wildfire Ranch Cynthia Sweeley-proprietor Dead Beat Customers Spring Mills Pennsylvania
RIP-OFF FARMER TRYING TO SELL MOLDY HAY?! Author: Madisonburg, Pennsylvania Dead Beat Customers: Cynthia Sweeley, Wildfire Ranch Spring Mills, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2015
fabprettydress.com I ordered 2 dresses from them for my son and then my daughter's wedding. One was ok, the other was ugly, cheap and just terrible. I've been trying to return it for a week now. There is no phone number to call, only yan email address they don't respond to and a chat that is a joke. China Internet
I ordered 2 dresses from them for my son Author: Houston, Texas Bridal Shops: fabprettydress.com Internet

Jun 18 2015
Joe's Auto and Muffler Joe'sJoe's Amoco I am a disabled veteran needing a car and I put 1200.00 down on a van that was lemon. He promised to fix it but never did and he won't refund my money. Never thought my own fellow American would do that to me but God hates ugly! I need my money back because I am still without a car! swainsboro Georgia Author: Twin City, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Joe's Auto and Muffler swainsboro, Georgia

May 29 2015
DriveTime Ugly Duckling DT Credit Company, LLC Sold me a car at 24% twice bluebook value disguised as credit repair but won't report to bureaus Phoenix Arizona Let's Straighten You Out A Bit Author: Alabama Car Financing: DriveTime Phoenix, Arizona

May 20 2015
steakhouse grill Tyler Meat was tough no matter if you broiled or bbq I think the dollar store meat would be better or the meat from Hell Motel.Meat was full of hard ugly fat, that must be what they feed the animals. Unfortunately this scam artist took advantage of my friend who lost her mother recently. Lynnwood Internet Author: Lynnwood , Washington Door to Door Sales: steakhouse grill Internet

May 14 2015
Body Tune Plus/ Dan Denton This company sets up at trade shows to sell you CHEAP, UGLY jewelry that they claim gives you balance and heals your ailments Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Jewelry Stores: Body Tune Plus Nationwide