Your Search | uhaul kozlov mall barrie, on

May 24 2016
Roxann Massie Roxy, RoxAnn Fraud, Delinquent Payment, Forgery, Theft, Unlawful Guest Miami , Florida
I AM ROX ANN JO ANN MASSIE | Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Be a smart consumer and make decisions based on adequate research.  Author: Miami, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Roxann Massie Miami, Florida

May 24 2016
Iceberg cups I purchased 2 yeti cups and straws from this company in the total of $93.. I contacted them.on 4/5 they responded with they wereally waiting on a shipment.Online Nationwide Author: Valdese, North Carolina Kitchens: Iceberg cups Nationwide

May 24 2016
VISTA NATIONAL LLC Hired to close a loan as a notary in the state of Florida, closed loan on 2/24/2016 , contacted email, phone many times, they dont pay. california? Nationwide Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Notary: VISTA NATIONAL LLC Nationwide

May 24 2016
Ultimate building and design Cesare de Stefanis Cesare destefanis proposed fixing our front porch Point talking and masonry work on our chimney.  St. Clair shores Michigan Author: Grosse pointe woods, Michigan Customer: Ultimate building and design St. Clair shores , Michigan

May 24 2016
punta gorda marina craig massey Last place on earth one should take a boat to be worked on punta gorda Florida Author: Florida Boat Marinas: punta gorda marina punta gorda, Florida

May 23 2016
WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems !!BEWARE! Laundry Scam 8$ Hold on Credit Card every single swipe?!!! Overcharging hidden Fees!!Scam! El Segundo, Ca Nationwide Author: La Habra, California Laundry Services: WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems Nationwide

May 23 2016
Casey Chevrolet Newport News J Clyde Morris Sold me a car $5000 over blue book and made up another $3,000 on a warranty that was supposed to be free by purchasing the car Newport News Virginia Interesting Author: Newport News, Virginia Auto Dealers: Casey Chevrolet Newport News Newport News, Virginia

May 23 2016
UNIVERSAL PROTECTION SERVICES LISA ZEPPETELLI LIED ABOUT MY WORK HISTORY AT NYC SMALL CLAIMS COURT,MARVIN PITTS AT SKYVEIW MALL SHADY SECURITY FIRM LIES AT NYC SMALL CLAIMS COURT,UNIVERSAL PROTECTTION SERVICES EXPOSED NEW YORK New York Author: Harlem, New York Civil Rights Violators: UNIVERSAL PROTECTION SERVICES NEW YORK, New York

May 23 2016
Eastern auto mall Ripped off Ilion New York Author: Mohawk, New York Auto Dealers: Eastern auto mall Ilion, New York

May 23 2016
Check Into Cash  Bait-and-switch tactics used on check cashing fees Carrollton, Texas There Is A Difference Author: Dallas, Texas Cash Services: Check Into Cash Carrollton, Texas

May 23 2016
Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute won't return calls/ lack of professionalism/ left terrible scars on my head Lone Tree Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute Lone Tree, Colorado

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 23 2016
Max Chargers, 24 Hour Chargers SCAM. BUYER BEWARE! Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Texas On-Line Stores: Max Chargers Internet

May 23 2016
Amtrak On April 20 2016 I purchased a round trip ticket from Van Nuys Amtrak Station to Anahiem Amtrak Station upon going and coming back the conductors were being rude and verbally abusive. I reported this to the Customer Relations Department but they did not help me in anyway.l Washington DC Washington Ahh ok thanks for the info Author: Sun Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amtrak Washington DC , Washington

May 23 2016
Luminox Watches I purchased a watch on Amazon and the company told me that Amazon was not a registered dealer and therefore the watch that I purchased was not under warranty San Rafael California Author: San Francisco, California Jewelers: Luminox Watches San Rafael, California

May 23 2016
Monster Broadband, Inc. Poor customer service. If they do not like what you have to say, they just hang up on you Winchester Tennessee Author: Taft, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Monster Broadband, Inc. Winchester, Tennessee

May 23 2016
Erie Police County Department EPD I was assaulted by erie police on 6/2/15 Erie Pennsylvania
need to edit Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Erie Police County Department Erie , Pennsylvania

May 23 2016
Clever Clad We ordered a black 1x cross pendant necklace and never got it or my money back and nobody has answered me on why Internet
Author: Candler, North Carolina Jewelry Stores: Clever Clad Internet

May 23 2016
Iceburg Cups Ordered two Yeti Rambler cups on 4/5/16. Money was taken from my account but have never received the cups. Internet Author: Manchester, Tennessee Sporting Goods: Iceburg Cups Internet

May 23 2016
FINGER HUT FINGERHUT.COM LIED ON CREDIT REPORT ST. CLOUD MN It Could Be Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: FINGER HUT Internet

InstaGC Stolen my money made on InstaGC Sellersburg Internet
Author: Leiden, Other On-Line Business: InstaGC Internet

May 22 2016
Explore Talent Mr. Lopez at 702-857-7438 I have been scamed three time with this company. I was contacted stating that they have an actinc job for my daughter only if i update her profile with another 298 dollars. I have never been contacted with a real acting job for my daughter on for money. Nationwide Author: Saginaw, Michigan Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Nationwide

May 22 2016
Beauty Impressions Advertised on my Facebook page how Ellen degenerous was fired from show because she was to old looking and she was promoting this product.. I feel like a fool... I have the product but have not opened it Pacoima California Author: Taylor , Michigan Liars: Beauty Impressions California

May 22 2016
AmeriTrust,  M. Pullley; J. Badgett Ripoff....loss over $2500 with this company while waiting to close on a HUD property in addition to paying HUD for numerous extension of time to close. After 6 months HUD closed my account, refused to allow me anymore extensions and I lost over $2500 in the process. AmeriTrust had no response. Don't waste your time and money. Find a reputable mortgage company. Charlotte North Carolina Author: New York Unusual Rip-Off: AmeriTrust Charlotte, North Carolina

May 22 2016
Inherentbeauty HR-cream Bait and switch ad on Facebook using Christie Brinkley product and Dr. Oz to get you to think it's her product you're ordering . Called to cancel and the rep was very rude and condescending Santa Ana Ca Internet Author: Saratoga , California Health Spas: Inherentbeauty Internet