Your Search | uhaul truck rental

Aug 21 2014
Hertz Company scams customers Livonia Michigan Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Livonia, Michigan

Aug 21 2014
CREST Technology, Inc. Bart Mecum & Matt Mecum rented equipment from my small business, repackaged it with gross negligence, failed to insure it, wrecked it upon return, and never reimbursed for it. Sterling Massachusetts
Author: Sacramento, California Computer Rental 2: CREST Technology, Inc. Sterling, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
Agero Cross Country Group Refusal to reimburse for rental care during claim process Medford Massachusetts Author: Long Beach, California Consumer Services: Agero Medford, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
Cottman Transmission in Greensboro North Carolina Total scam.... charge you arm and a leg and dont even fix the problem. They keep saying bring it back but when you do its just a waste of time... there horrible. dont be scammed like me! $2200 and my truck lastedf just over 10,000 miles and now they say.... nothing they can do unless i pay them another $500!!!! my 12 year old son could have done a better job on this transmission!!! BEWARE!!!! Greensboro North Carolina Author: High Point, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission in Greensboro North Carolina Greensboro, North Carolina

Aug 21 2014
PurCo Daniel Petersen MIchelle Hansen Budget Car Rental False damage claims Spanish Fork Utah Author: Wilton, California Auto Rentals: PurCo Spanish Fork, Utah

Aug 21 2014
Kerry Neal Esq & Elite Rental Properties Did not refund my security deposit Media Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Realtors: Kerry Neal Esq Media, Pennsylvania

Aug 20 2014
Kevin Karawat Transmission technologies llc I was sent a transmission for my truck which was warrantied and was told continuously my transmission was coming. Now the company will not return my calls and they never sent another transmission. Reese Michigan Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Parts: Kevin Karawat Reese , Michigan

Aug 19 2014
keller chevrolet 3600 Genesee street Cheektowaga new york 14225 although I authorized repairs for $1300 and they promised me a free loaner, They turned around and charged me $1884.27 and charged me an additional $225 for a rental. hey told me this is how it's done and I am getting a deal. Cheektowaga New York Author: blasdell, New York Auto Mechanics: keller chevrolet Cheektowaga, New York

Aug 19 2014
Western Deversified Western Deversified refused to pay off the balance owed on my truck after after the insurance company had paid their part. I paid Western. Deversified 3 years in advance for my gap insurance. and I feel they should pay the balance owed on my totaled vehicle . Nationwide
Author: Heber Springs , Arkansas Car Insurance: Western Deversified Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Insta Credit Auto Mart A RIP OFF CAR LOT collinsville Illinois Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto & Truck Rental: Insta Credit Auto Mart collinsville, Illinois

Aug 19 2014
tml taransport worst company ever..they transported my car and damaged it and refused to pay or give me their insurance info..they are low life idiots that have no clue how to put a car on their truck..i had to load and unload the car myself..the only reason i used them is because i had no time to search for a company..DO NOT EVER USE THIS CARRIER. hialeah Florida Author: bayshore , New York Auto Shipping Companies: tml taransport hialeah , Florida

Aug 18 2014
Enterprise Car Rental Horrible Experience Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Rentals: Enterprise Car Rental Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 18 2014
PurCo, Budget Rental Car  I rented a car from Budget Rental in Rapid City, South Dakota. During that time there was a hail storm. We did not see any damage to the car. About 10 days after returning home, I got a call saying I was going to receive a packet in the mail describing damage to the car, and to inform my insurance co. Spanish Fork Utah Author: Brookings, South Dakota Car Rentals: PurCo Spanish Fork, Utah

Aug 18 2014
Triton interests Houston Unethical unprofessional rental practices Houston Texas Author: Norfolk, Virginia Property Management: Triton interests houston Houston, Texas

Aug 17 2014
wiley sanders truck lines fired over facebook comment and thrown off property troy Alabama Author: carmine, Texas Trucking Companies: wiley sanders truck lines troy, Alabama

Aug 17 2014
BSA Trucking INC Sandra Deducted money from my check claiming I stole money from her company and claimed loads were turned over and truck scratched Dobson North Carolina Author: Fancy Gap , Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: BSA Trucking INC Dobson, North Carolina

Aug 17 2014
Enterprise Car Rentals Another customer ripped off by this dreaful company!!! Bradford West Yorkshire Author: Bradford, Other Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Car Rentals Bradford, Select State/Province

Aug 16 2014
rent-a-center RAC crooks wabash Nationwide Author: wabash, Indiana Rental Stores: rent-a-center Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
franklin trailers damaged my truck berlin New Jersey Author: Pine Hill, New Jersey Trailers: franklin trailers berlin, New Jersey

Aug 13 2014
Zebra Rent a Car Zebra Car Rental Fraud Customers and Insurance as well! Torrance California Author: Orange County, California Auto & Truck Rental: Zebra Rent a Car Torrance, California

Aug 13 2014
American Eagle Car Rental American Eagle Rent a Car Scam and fraud costa Mesa California Author: San Francisco, California Auto & Truck Rental: American Eagle Car Rental costa Mesa, California

Aug 13 2014
Gina Garcia Why Walk Pedicabs BEWARE OF SCAM!! BEWARE OF SCAM!! reseda, California Author: Dallas, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Gina Garcia Why Walk Pedicabs reseda, California

Aug 13 2014
National Car Rental Company Owned by Enterprise who also owns Alamo Car Rental Hail Damage Ripoff at D.I.A. National/Alamo/Enterprise Car Rental Companies Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Car Rentals: National Car Rental Company Denver, Colorado

Aug 12 2014
car safe i purchased a 100,000 mile power train every time my truck go to ford they never want to pay for rental car or the bill they charge me 3500 for warranty that dont cover nothing st,charles Missouri Author: indpls, Indiana Auto Warranty: car safe st,charles, Missouri

Aug 12 2014
Colony American Homes Agent: Crystal Deese VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND RENTAL APPLICATION FEE SCAM Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Realtors: Colony American Homes Nationwide