UHAUL TRUCK RENTAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: uhaul truck rental
There may be more specific results for "uhaul truck rental"
For more specific results for "uhaul truck rental"
Showing 1-25 of 20,200 Found Reports For more specific results for "uhaul truck rental"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
iupui Renters wreck your car, Turo will not pay!!! Stay away!! indianapolis IN Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Turo.com Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
San Pancho Rental and Real Estate Allison Elkan Rodriguez -/Alicia and Marco Without Prejudice Allison Elkan Rodriquez ,SanPanchoRentals.com , Rented a Senior couple deplorable Vacation property :Casitas Alicia And Marcos San Pancho, Mexico Nayarit
Author: Toronto, Ontario Lodging: San Pancho Rental and Real Estate Allison Elkan Rodriguez Internet

Aug 23 2017
Guenther Management THEY WILL LIE TO GET YOU INTO THEIR RENTAL Spokane Washington Author: SPOKANE VALLEY, Washington Property Management: Guenther Management Spokane, Washington

Aug 22 2017
Saxon auto part Rip off Panama City Florida Author: South bend, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Saxon auto part Florida

Aug 22 2017
Atkinson Truck Sales Sold junk dump truck. With no inspection. With multiple problems Chatham Virginia
Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Truck Dealers: Atkinson Truck Sales Chatham, Virginia

Aug 22 2017
Hertz Auto Rental Hertz Toll ChargesHertz Car RentalHertz VehiclesHertz Trucks Deceptive and grossly inflated charges Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Auto Rental Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
affordable trucks and equipment ATE corp Painted lipstick on Pigs. Beware. Pearisburg Virginia Author: mahopac, New York Truck Dealers: affordable trucks and equipment Pearisburg, Virginia

Aug 20 2017
Ari Teman, Teman Ari Teman, Ari Teman, Ari Teman, Teman, Landlord Spy Liar, Fraud, Scham Artist, Con Artist, Renter, Subletter, Party Boy, (((REDACTED))) Dirty Real Estate business man New York New York
I doth think Sam protests too much. Author: New York, New York Internet: Ari Teman, Teman New York , New York

Aug 19 2017
Ultimate rental getaways Sold me a 69.00 cruise for 1900 dollars then called police when I tried to access my hotel room Wilton Manors Florida Author: Thornton, Colorado Cruises: Ultimate rental getaways Wilton Manors, Florida

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 19 2017
elite auto logistics Elite Auto Logistics David Johnathon Powell David Johnathan Powell Kayla Brooke Whitton truck damaged in transport happy valley Oregon Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Transporters: elite auto logistics happy valley, Oregon

Aug 19 2017
Traxxas Arthur I sent my xmaxx truck that had a factory recall to them they said they shipped it back to me but I have never received anything from them and now they say to bad not our problem McKinney Texas Author: Forks, Washington Hobby Shops: Traxxas Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Drive now Drive now trucks, buy here pay here,  Sold a lemon Bennettsville South Carolina Author: Blenheim, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Drive now Bennettsville , South Carolina

Aug 17 2017
Brandt Auto Brokers Richard and Todd Brandt Rip off Artist and lied about car contract Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Brandt Auto Brokers Marietta, Georgia

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Warehouse Deals Inc. and Amazon Amazon Rental Forced To Purchase Rental Book That Was Already Damaged When I Received It Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri On-Line Business: Warehouse Deals Inc. and Amazon Internet

Aug 16 2017
South West Ford Charlie Gilchrist South West Ford I purchased a truck and the dealership did not disclose to me it had been in a severe wreck and had major paint, and body work. Mr Gilchrist was rude and arrogant. Showed no care and took no responsibility or fair options. Weatherford Texas Visited Mr. Gilchrist, He showed me respect, was polite and Fixed the situation we had. I appreciate his decision to do the right thing. Author: Richland hills, Texas Auto Dealers: South West Ford Weatherford , Texas

Aug 15 2017
Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc David K. Poor Customer service and down talk you like your nothing Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 15 2017
Jaber's Auto & Truck Sales Still Missing My Tags & Plates Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Jaber's Auto & Truck Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
Gilded Rose Royal Vacation Property ShopLivingston Property ServicesCapital International Bonds False vacation club and timeshare resale Guadalajara, Mexico Internet Gilded Rose Royal Salesperson guarantees timeshare sale Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Services: Gilded Rose Royal Internet

Aug 15 2017
Bruce Roznos Arrow Truck Sales Jacksonville Paul at Arrow Truck Sales of Tampa Lemon Truck False DOT Inspection Fradulant Liars Won't Honor Contract Warranty Or Repairs Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: Arrow Truck Sales Jacksonville Jacksonville , Florida

Aug 15 2017
Range Rover of Paramus / Brock Sanders - GM of Sales Bad Customer Service Paramus NJ
Misleading statement Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Range Rover of Paramus Paramus,

Aug 15 2017
Steven Derik Melissa NewtonMichael Chijioke Ogujiofor Lost $1000 to an apartment rental scammer Williamstown, NJ Internet
Author: Vienna, Virginia Landlords: Steven Derik Internet

Aug 14 2017
EMPORIUM.COM Charge me for two items even though one of them has been returned Internet Author: Belleair, Florida Computer Rental 2: EMPORIUM.COM Internet