UHAUL TRUCK RENTAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: uhaul truck rental
There may be more specific results for "uhaul truck rental"
For more specific results for "uhaul truck rental"
Showing 26-50 of 20,355 Found Reports For more specific results for "uhaul truck rental"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 05 2017
classic car investments bobby adams sold me a car as rust free lazer straight chrome is excellent everything works was the complete opposite fenders rotted scottsdale Arizona bobby the facts don't lie Author: roselle, New Jersey Auto Dealers: classic car investments scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 05 2017
Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Dead Beat Tenants! Landlords beware! Destroyed my property! Miami Florida
Thank you Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Miami, Florida

Oct 05 2017
Steakhouse Supply Pressure Sales with the word Blessing used and Stating others in Neighborhood Bought Steaks; $4.00 per steak for Restaurate Quality Nationwide Locations Nationwide What? Author: Covington, Louisiana Door to Door Sales: Steakhouse Supply Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Arrow Truck Sales Seth Got sold two junks and was lied too Troy Illinois Author: MULBERRY GROVE, Illinois Truck Dealers: Arrow Truck Sales Troy, Illinois

Oct 04 2017
Kellie Auto Sales Kellie Auto Sales in Columbus sold us a truck and after a short period of time the low pressure and high pressure duel pump went out.Was told by general manager they would fix and help us out bit when it came down to it they said no they was not going to fix it.Employees were extremely rude and customer service was horrible. Columbus Ohio Author: Lancaster, Ohio Auto Dealers: Kellie Auto Sales ,

Oct 04 2017
Carplex Sold a Lemon, overpaying for a car I can't use Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Carplex Indianapolis , Indiana

Oct 04 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Eisenhardt Argentina, Eisenhardt Germany, Defaruding clients on purchase of commodities buenos aires Internet
There is no UD Trading Holdings Hong Kong, check on google. Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Eisenhardt Trading Internet

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 04 2017
Don Baskins Truck Sales Sold me a lemon! Covington TN Author: West palm beach, Florida Trucking Companies: Don Baskins Truck Sales Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
Dollar Rent A Car Swenson Location LV,NV Was told that she had been with Dollar for 22 years. since you rent regularly YOU should know our policy We were overcharged for the rental to begin with. I was going to bury my brother who had just died unexpectedly from Stage 4 Cancer. Dollar may know know what that does to a person but it is overwhelmingly difficult. No I do not expect for you to care about my situation but the rental per was extremely rude. Also told me about the previously rental that I should know better the previous rental that I do not care what you were told if you want to drop off a car to catch a early flight you should rent from the Airport. Rude and unpleasant to say the least if this is representation of your company I am sure you can do without my business. Disappointed with the Rude service of 1354/nvlle20... Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Rentals: Dollar Rent A Car Swenson Location LV,NV , Nevada

Oct 03 2017
All my Sons (of b******) Two men and a truckAll my sons All my sons movers The date of moving, the owner Frank called me to inform me that they would be running late. Talk about four hours late with men overworked leaving little energy to complete my job .Frank then suggested to change our original agreement of two men and a truck for $119 an hour, suggesting a third man would be much faster and I would be pleased for $139 an hour . What a rip off Pensacola Florida 3rd Mover Is Always a Good Idea Author: Pensacola, Florida Moving Companies: All my Sons (of b******) Pensacola, Florida

Oct 03 2017
NVP warranty I purchased a extended warranty have had three problems with car this NVP has denied all claims even claims that are clearly covered by warranty Ohio. Author: Beverly, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: NVP warranty Ohio, Ohio

Oct 03 2017
Argus car hire Also Hertz car rental paid the retal car twice for Hertz and Argus car hire Boston Logan Airport MA Massachusetts Author: sharjah, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: Argus car hire Internet

Oct 03 2017
Infiniti They settlement for more than what they gave me in 2009 or 2010 i was in a car accident and they didnt give me the full amont of money and they still owe me im just finding out this now Calidornia California You may lose the chance now Author: Los angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Infiniti , California

Oct 03 2017
pio's Garage victor pio did a terrible job fixing truck Romance Arkansas Pios garage Author: conway, Arkansas Auto Repair Service: pio's Garage Romance, Arkansas

Oct 02 2017
Paula Neal Paula Ariza or Christina Lori Holiday Rental Fraud in Spain ardales Internet Author: calahonda, Lodging: Paula Neal Internet

Oct 02 2017
Robertsons Ready Mix Rock from Robertson's truck flew out of truck and cracked the windshield of my rental car Corona California Author: Yorba Linda, California Motor Vehicle: Robertsons REady Mix Corona, California

Everything For the Birds LIARS, RIPOFF, DECEITFUL Wilton Manors Florida
To the owners, David and Naomi Campbell of anything for the birds Author: unknown, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Everything For the Birds Wilton Manors , Florida

Oct 02 2017
Town & Country Ford dealer I sent my truck into the shop I sent my truck into the shop they called and said a sensor was out cost $250 to replace I said go ahead next day they called said the truck cranked up and ran for 2 minutes then lost compression on the passenger side. Alamosa Colorado Author: Seadrift, Texas Auto Dealers: Town & Country Ford dealer Alamosa, Colorado

Oct 01 2017
Little Sis Trucking Al Vaughan Phillip Vaughan Don't pay drivers says you steal his stuff out of his truck which nothi g was in truck Concord Ok Greeley Co. Oklahoma and co
Author: erick, Oklahoma Employers: Little Sis Trucking ,

Sep 30 2017
enterprise rent a car temecula ca false damage report by enterprise temecula california The rest of the story. Author: temecula, California Body Work & Repair: enterprise rent a car kansas city, Missouri

Sep 30 2017
Ben express Logistics Mr. Volkan Valcin aka. Victor Ben express Logistics Alpharetta,Ga. His trucks or in drop your 4467 Moreland Ave. Conley,Ga.300067 Mr. Volkan Valcin aka. Victor didn't pay me for the full work week I put in .he told me I can get paid 45. A mile get over 2000 miles a week be out 5 to 6 day's a week with 2 days off his truck was in good condition running good for a loaddload deadhdead head Columbus, Ga. to Griffin,Ga. to Lubbock,Tx. to Clayton.Nm to Lake Wales, FL. Having some mechanical failures on his truck and he would not put truck in Shop to repairs he want me to run the truck anyway to I get back to Conley, Ga.he also wanted me to run illegal falsified my logs on my logbook to deliver pick-up in time stay away. Alpharetta Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Abusive Parents: Ben express Logistics Alpharetta , Georgia

Sep 30 2017
Bulldog truck sales They lied about truck being DOT ready broke down 3 time and the front end was about to fall out.When you try to talk about the issues they want to give a rude response when they wouldn't let me clean my stuff out of the truck.Now I've got to get cb checked out a dent in the side of it two new pillows full of grease now the power cord for cb is missing and took all my stuff put on a pallet outside in the weather. My stuff just piled up like trash on the curb still going through my stuff too what is missing and wasn't trash but is now.Ive got pictures I would not deal with this company.Buyer beware Cumming Georgia Bulldog truck sales Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Financial Services: Bulldog truck sales Chattanooga, Tennessee

Sep 30 2017
Premier Chrysler and Jeep of Placentia CA 6 months and still no registration on the new 2016 Ram Eco-Deisel Truck I paid for Placentia California Author: Yorba Linda, California Auto Dealers: Premier Chrysler and Jeep of Placentia CA Placentia, California

Sep 29 2017
Mr.T, joe santini , nicole, joe santini, George, Sam Entrusted my dads WWII medals to them(mrT)& they have no idea where they are. They blame truck driver Lindenhurst New York Author: East Meadow, New York Moving Companies: M.P. Santini,Inc. Lindenhurst, New York