Your Search | uhaul truck rental

Jul 22 2016
Boss Auto Transport Joe,Brandon,Kelly, Tanya. The company withdrew 412.50 from my account on July 5th 2017 without my authorization. When service was canceled in writing, no money was refunded.Miami Florida Author: Ventura, California Auto & Truck Rental: Boss Auto Transport Miami, Florida

Jul 22 2016
enterprize car rental why do i have to pay the 5.00 gars fee medford nj Nationwide Author: rhinebeck , New York Auto Rentals: enterprize car rental Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
dust old cars Stehen Dematracky had them selling my truck an still waiting for my money derry New Hampshire
Author: medford, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: dust old cars derry , New Hampshire

Jul 21 2016
offical auto sales and service Plaistow NH fraud plaistow New Hampshire Author: danville, New Hampshire Auto & Truck Rental: offical auto sales and service plaistow, New Hampshire

Jul 21 2016
economy car rental scamers and rude montreal quebec Author: fernie, British Columbia Auto & Truck Rental: economy car rental montreal,

Jul 21 2016
Jiffy lube gig harbor Isaiah, Christopher, Josh Did not do there jobs had to come back to have them fill all my oils vacuum my truck and then get told I was a bad customer for complaining about my services slammed my truck door on my leg I've never had this happen to me in my life ! Gig harbor Washington Author: gig harbor, Washington Oil Companies: Jiffy lube gig harbor Gig harbor , Washington

Jul 21 2016
Two Men & A Truck Nationwide Author: Dacula, Georgia Moving Companies: Two Men & A Truck Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Legacy I purchase a truck from these people on July,2 2016 and I've only driven the car one good week and it keeps breaking down I can't get my money back nor an exchange for another vehicle , this is the worst experience in my life ever these clowns are a rip off and I pray that they are shut down soon Pelham Alabama Author: Bessemer, Alabama Auto Dealers: Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Pelham, Alabama

Jul 21 2016
Magnolia rental property management, Magnolia rentals magnolia property management RIP OFFS and scam artists and liars! Save your time and money and CREDIT Piedmont South Carolina
Author: Maildin, South Carolina Property Management: Magnolia rental property management Piedmont , South Carolina

Jul 20 2016
News gland auto finance inc Charged me over 2700 dollars on 1000 dollar loan Seabrook Newhampshire Author: revere, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: News gland auto finance inc Internet

Jul 20 2016
Paschall Truck Lines PTL No pay after 3 week of lease purchase MURRAY Kentucky Author: Nashville, Arkansas Trucking Companies: Paschall Truck Lines Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Viola Auto Group Raw deal on car purchase Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Viola Auto Group Orlando , Florida

Jul 19 2016
Gape llc Bsb auto rentals So a man using the name Ben Smith approaches people with good credit to buy cars for this so called company we are supposed to be investor's in. He has you fill out as this paperwork and contracts for a company that isn't really running. He then steals your cars and never makes any payment on them. Please email me at clmediumadvisors@gmail.com. His real name is Derrick and his whole family is in on the scam. They ate disgusting scum that will ruin your credit, make excuse after excuse to try to keep you from calling the police. Livonia Michigan Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Gape llc Livonia , Michigan

Jul 19 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling LLC Wayne Hermansen I had contracted with Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling LLC to have 2 driveways installed, one in my rental home and one in my personal home. Mr. Hermansen then subcontracted the work to a second party omitting much of the work that was contracted with Sterling Construction. He was caught then fired. He has kept $4300.00 in deposits that he will not return. Highland Indiana Author: Dyer, Indiana Home Improvements: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling LLC Highland, Indiana

Jul 19 2016
ez car rental, mike rashiri,advantage car rental Fraud,racism, contractual deception Irving Texas Author: troutdale, Oregon Rental Stores: ez car rental Irving, Texas

Jul 19 2016
Drive here People's commerce Rip off Conshohocken Pennsylvania Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Drive here Conshohocken, Pennsylvania

Jul 19 2016
kreditkarz.com(Gary) Gary Gary contacted me after seeing my ad on Craigslist stating he had a buyer for my vehicle. He could pick up truck and give me $1,000 to sign contract releasing vehicle to him Thomasville Georgia Author: Winter Haven , Florida Car Financing: kreditkarz.com(Gary) Thomasville , Georgia

Jul 19 2016
A & J Rental A and J Rental Ripoff Rental Company North Wilkesboro North Carolina Author: Boone, North Carolina Rental Supplies: A & J Rental North Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Jul 19 2016
Truck Driver Institute sanford T.D.i Stay away plz,cause all they care about is your money ,once u pay u will be treated like a dog,rip off,$6000,not worth it Sanford Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Truck Driver Institute sanford Sanford, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Unique Car Rentals - SCAM SUPER CAR RENTAL - LUXURY CAR RENTAL BAD REVIEWS Melbourne Victoria Author: melbourne, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Unique Car Rentals Internet

Jul 18 2016
liberty automotive protection my protective coverage on my vehicle was bumper to bumper,5 years ,100,000 miles, supposed to geta rental if needed.allenhurst New Jersey Author: morganfield, Kentucky Auto Warranty: liberty automotive protection allenhurst, New Jersey

Jul 18 2016
Sun Gas Station Gas Gouging near airport for rental cars orlando Florida Should Not The Consumer Open Their Eyes Author: Harbert, Michigan Travel Services: Sun Gas Station orlando, Florida

Jul 18 2016
E Z Rent a Car Trans Canada Car Rental, trans Canada Rent a Car Rip Off Car Rental Business, Stay Away Mississauga Ontario Author: Agoura Hills, California Auto Rentals: E Z Rent a Car Mississauga, Ontario

Jul 18 2016
Excellence Auto Direct They have not fixed my heat in a infinty qx56 truck i purchased from them, nor replaced they floor mat as promised. This is all in the memo section on the check they cashed from me. Addison Texas Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Direct Addison , Texas

Jul 18 2016
Aaron's transmission Biggest waste of Time! Didn't get the job done after a week with my truck. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: Aaron's transmission Dallas, Texas