UHAUL TRUCK RENTAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: uhaul truck rental
There may be more specific results for "uhaul truck rental"
For more specific results for "uhaul truck rental"
Showing 26-50 of 9,859 Found Reports For more specific results for "uhaul truck rental"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 15 2017
West Plains Rental Properties LLC Shawn Crandall, West Plains Mobile Home Park Slumlord that refuses to do repairs, fair housing violations, expects tenants to live in units not up to code and multiple health violations. Spokane Washington
Author: Airway Heights, Washington Landlords: West Plains Rental Properties LLC Spokane, Washington

Jun 15 2017
economybooking.com Total ripoff Internet Author: Coronado, California Auto & Truck Rental: economybooking.com Internet

Jun 15 2017
Infiniti bayside Tom Grimont Rude ignorant disrespectful queens village New York Question Author: queens, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Repair Service: Infiniti bayside Tom Grimont bayside, NY

Jun 14 2017
WestFall O'Dell of Cheyenne Wyoming They did a repair to my semi truck and didn't follow through with diagnosing the problem any further then they should which caused more damage to my truck , Cheyenne Wyoming Nationwide Author: Taylor, Michigan Truck Dealer Repair: WestFall O'Dell of Cheyenne Wyoming Nationwide

Jun 11 2017
Mhc Kenworth Juan Merced Lost my $9000 deposit ,cashiers, check and demanding ANOTHER $9000!!! Gainesville, Georgia. Nationwide Author: Spokane, Washington Truck Dealers: Mhc Kenworth Nationwide

Jun 11 2017
Credit acceptance corporation Credit acceptance Car almost paid off repoed after a month and a half behind on payments would not take partial payments wanted all or none Nationwide Of course... Author: Brazil, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Credit acceptance corporation Nationwide

Jun 10 2017
A1 Truck Driving School Fresno, California Failure to provide adequate backing and road experience chances at a Truck Driver School Fresno California Author: Dayton, Ohio Trade Schools: A1 Truck Driving School Fresno, California Fresno , California

Jun 10 2017
Car hop Pennsylvania Author: Clairton, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Car hop Pennsylvania

Jun 09 2017
Global Autos Cash Car Rental They charged me $320.00 for the car rental. They didn't inform me that they would shut the car off until I paid them. Then when I told them I wanted to cancel, they charged me a $120.00 cancelation fee. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Car Rentals: Global Autos Cash Car Rental Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 09 2017
Freedom truck finance Dallas Tx Author: Hammond, Indiana Trucking Companies: Freedom truck finance TX

Jun 08 2017
Pure Choice Trucking Elizabeth T AmaniMichael Chavez Scam Artists attempted to use fake credit cards to pay for them. Pure Choice Truck requires pre payment via wire before picking up goods. Watch out!!! Nationwide Author: westlake village, California Trucking Companies: Pure Choice Trucking Nationwide

Jun 05 2017
truck service of florence sc worst service ever do not go there florence South Carolina Author: Florence, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: truck service of florence sc florence, South Carolina

Jun 05 2017
Xtreme Diesel LLC Xtreme Diesel Ocala I had taken my truck to have some fender flares,up pipes, down pipe and hot side pipe installed Ocala Florida Author: Independence, Kentucky Auto Repair Service: Xtreme Diesel LLC Ocala, Florida

Jun 05 2017
Tradenet autos There a scam they told me they would guarantee to sell my truck within 45 days or I would get my money back Internet Internet Author: Colebrook , New Hampshire Auto Advertising Services: Tradenet autos Internet

Jun 04 2017
jean gomez, francheska gonzales jean riviera, jean gomez gonzales Bad Tenant, Left spiteful mess after eviction on my rental. davenport Florida
You are wrong! Author: davenport, Florida Property Management: jean gomez, francheska gonzales davenport , Florida

Jun 04 2017
Pronto Freight services ? leased truck for outrageous amount guarenteed me work and there is no work im soending all my savings drownding and need OUT!! all lies they are scammers and company has done this to others NEED HELP FAST mississauga/quebec Ontario Author: north york, Alabama Loans: Pronto Freight services mississauga, Ontario

Jun 03 2017
Sixt Franchise USA LLC This company cost me my lifetime wealth, ruined my life and hurt American Small Businesses Ft Lauderdale Nationwide, Florida
Author: Austin, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Sixt Rent A Car Nationwide

Jun 03 2017
Budget truck rentals Tried to kill me! National Nationwide
Author: Alexandria, Virginia Consumer Services: Budget truck rentals Nationwide

Jun 01 2017
Bear Mountain LLC Horrible truck company NewTown North Dakota
Author: Lakewood, California Trucking Companies: Bear Mountain LLC NewTown , North Dakota

May 31 2017
Imperial services Made a purchase two months ago. I haven't gotten it and they don't respond to any type of contact.. they deducted payment from my account in Enid may... delivery was to be made in 3 weeks Chicopee Massachusetts Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: Imperial services Chicopee, Massachusetts

May 31 2017
Enterprise Car rental Dishonest Chandler Arizona Enterprise Cares Author: crockett, California Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Car rental Chandler, Arizona

May 30 2017
Avis Car Rental (St.Louis Airport) BEWARE!!!! St Louis Airport Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Air Travel: Avis Car Rental (St.Louis Airport) Nationwide

May 30 2017
Sixt, Sixt Rent A Car, Sixt Car Rental Sixt is THE Worst Ft Lauderdale, FL Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Rentals: Sixt Nationwide

May 29 2017
Ally financial Gave me a 30 day late payment. One day before i had a trade in pay them 36, 000 dropped my score almost 84 points. I even let them know the dealership would be paying them off. Have contacted for removal will not give me a time of day Nationwide Robert Author: Danielsville, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Ally financial

May 29 2017
Xtream diesel llc Michael Thomas Totally ripped us off and lied like a pro to our face about parts ripped off of the truck and the sorry most unprofessional mechanical work ever performed Ocala FLORIDA Internet Third Chance Author: Gainesville, Florida Auto Mechanics: Xtream diesel llc Internet