Your Search | uhaul truck rental

Oct 10 2016
Greenwave Truck Stop employees need to be trained every time I have been in there to get a cash advance for fleet or a efs check none of them have known what to do and on the advance they say I don't have the money on there when I know it's there so I end up having to go all the way to lawnville rd.  westal internet Author: Rockwood, Tennessee Food Stores: Greenwave Truck Stop Internet

Oct 09 2016
Maaco auto paint Worst experience ever Clearwater Florida Author: Largo, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Maaco auto paint Clearwater , Florida

Oct 09 2016
CAPITALONE AUTO FINANCE Capitalone repossession without notice.Laws should prevent certain repossessions. I'm extremely concerned with Capitalone actions and the state trooper that assisted in the operation of towing. Piano Texas And you did nothing wrong....right? Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: CAPITALONE AUTO FINANCE Piano , Texas

Oct 08 2016
C&k auto brokers Horrible hortible service Campbelton rd, atl ga Georgia Author: Forest park, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: C&k auto brokers Georgia

Oct 07 2016
Brian (Sean) and Dagmara Hill Vacation home rental ripoff and false advertisement Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Suwanee, Georgia Lodging: Sean Hill Las Vegas, Nevada
31, Report #1332037

Oct 07 2016
Resort Property Management A rental company that appears to disappear after recruitment. Atlanta Georgia Author: Inwood , West Virginia Property Management: Resort Property Management
32, Report #1331997

Oct 06 2016
EZ Solutions EZ solutions rental broker scam East Los Angeles California Author: hacienda heights, California Property Management: EZ Solutions East Los Angeles, California
33, Report #1331922

Oct 06 2016
Island Shores Investments Limited apartment housing rental Greenacres Florida Author: Greenacres, Florida Housing Rentals: Island Shores Greenacres, Florida
34, Report #1331912

Oct 06 2016
Thrifty moving gave me an itemized estimate for moving items from Oklahoma to Florida. AFter loading my items on the truck I was told I would owe 60 % more due to wardrobe boxes not disclosed by me. Keep in mind that I paid extra and was told Fraud, bait and switch, changing the story, lies, disrespect for the consumer, called me a liar, unreachable, Dallas Texas Author: Seffner , Florida Moving Companies: Thrifty moving Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2016
Michael Nordeoff Complete car care May of 2013 I talked with Michael nordoff about putting a motor in my truck and he has come up with he was going to put a Jasper motor and I asked him how much would that run and he said around $6,500 told him I get back with him. Let her I got back with him told him I had a $11,000 Snap-on roll around tool box that I would trade out for the work because I intended to sell the box for around 65 to $7,000 and he told me to bring me to bring me the truck and we would do it so I come home and look up Jasper Motors I see him when he was telling the truth so I took it upon him he was asked what he was going to put in my truck drove truck for about three and a half maybe 3 years truck messed up again I'll call Michael um I told me I still have two year warranty five-year hundred thousand miles if I did it in 2013 and is 3 years old Stateboro Georgia Author: Portal, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Michael Nordeoff Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 04 2016
Ashley Towing SNEAKY & FRAUD Towed my truck while I was unloading & setup at disable elderly people home-3hours parked in front of their garage! Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: Ashley Towing Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 03 2016
Citizens One Auto Finance Citizens Bank This bank repossessed my truck without ONE phone call Providence RI Nationwide Author: Sayville, New York Car Financing: Citizens One Auto Finance Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Executive Parking LLC. Valet Service damaged my car , vehicle no payment for rental car! Denver, Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Body Work & Repair: Executive Parking LLC. Denver, , Colorado

Oct 02 2016
Hank Dean Watkins Glen Guest House This person is a liar and a scam artist do not rent from him or sell a house to him, he owned a scooter rental business in Key West, FL and reportedly scammed customers and employees there Watkins GLEN Burdett Beaver Dams NY Key WEst, FL Nationwide Author: Watkins Glen, New York Internet Fraud: Hank Dean Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
black knight auto and truck repair worst mechanic ever, he fixes one thing and than ou have 50 other issues, and the fist issue was never properly fixed! scranton Pennsylvania Author: scranton, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: black knight auto and truck repair scranton, Pennsylvania

Oct 02 2016
ATS/Hertz toll charge for the Golden Gate Bridge California Author: Bethesda, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: ATS/Hertz california

Oct 02 2016
America's party rental Wedding ripoff Wales Wisconsin Author: Wales, Wisconsin Party Rentals: America's party rental Nationwide

Twenty 4 Seven Express Truck driver beware. Waukegan Illinois
Case and point Author: Salem, Ohio Questionable Activities: Twenty 4 Seven Express

Oct 01 2016
 Charlie and Harley Guess Rental Agreement Contract Fraud Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Corrales, New Mexico Property Management: Charlie and Harley Guess Albuquerque, New Mexico

Oct 01 2016
Loan Max Title Loans Didn't explain Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Loan Max Title Loans Tucson, Arizona

Sep 30 2016
Route 13 auto repair took my truck to get fix and did not do what he said and kept charging saying this is what wrong and charge my for diagnose when i let him do the job parksely Virginia Author: onancock, Virginia Auto Service Stations: Route 13 auto repair parksely, Virginia

Sep 29 2016
Avis Car Rental Barcelona Spain Avis charged me for full tank although I returned the car with full tank Barcelona Spain Author: Ankara, Other Car Rentals: Avis Car Rental Barcelona Spain Internet

Sep 28 2016
Dynamech LLC Mechanic and Owner did not fix my Truck properly and refused to warranty. sub standard work and very unprofessional arlington Texas
Author: arlington, Texas Auto Repair Service: Dynamech LLC arlington, Texas

Sep 27 2016
Apartel usa Slum Lords roach infestation drug activity animal decided all in the front yard rental office are liars Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Housing Rentals: Apartel usa Columbus,