Your Search | uhaul truck rentals

Jul 01 2016
JW Tent & Party Rental JW TENT & PARTY RENTAL RIPOFF ARTIST New Baltimore Michigan Author: Smith Creek, Michigan Party Rentals: JW Tent & Party Rental Internet

Jun 30 2016
travel centers of america erie pa TIMOTHY VEHEC truck service asst gen manager Allen lintz gen manager totally screwed my air conditioning system up replacing a compressor that i had just had put on at ta wv 3 months prior the shaft was bent erie Pennsylvania Author: Morehead, Kentucky Truck Dealer Repair: travel centers of america erie pa erie , Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2016
Martin's Tow Truck, The tow truck man was abrasive and tried to force me to pay in cash - then kept raising the price when I wouldn't pay him - saying in the next 20 minutes it would go up $100. Acting like that was going to make me pay faster. Nashville Tennessee
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Towing: Martin's Tow Truck Nashville, Tennessee

Jun 30 2016
Ms. Enterprise says I damaged a Jeep that I rented in August 2015. I never rented a Jeep from them; it was an economy car. They have now posted me on a No Rent List. These people are just wrong and it seems this happens too many times to other people who rent from the,. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
David j Nicodem Suv services Sold me a car that did not belong to him Maryland Author: West noriton, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: David j Nicodem Pa, Pennsylvania

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam Nationwide Author: New York, New York Timeshare Rentals: Royal Holiday Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
eQuip Enterprises eQuip Sells It Dishonest To The Core Sanford, FL Nationwide Author: Holly Springs, North Carolina Truck Dealers: eQuip Enterprises Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Auto Auction Consulting, LLC Nick Johnson, Jennifer, Steve Hekkel Got my money and never answer. Had to cuss they a**es out. They say Arizona and California. Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Auction Consulting, LLC Internet

Jun 28 2016
Dragon Photo Booth Store DRE Custom BoothDave Rob Engtstrand I ordered an inflatable photo booth cube at it was a piece of junk. The baffles inside broke after a half dozen rentals and the inflatable in NOT usable. I was promised a warranty and and have waited, asked, waited some more,.. guess I'm being ignored. Terrible customer service New Milford Connecticut Author: Placerville, California Photography: Dragon Photo Booth Store New Milford, Connecticut

Jun 28 2016
William vance erik anderson, mayuka shibata anderson Rental fraud, scam, slanderous Santa Rosa California
Author: Santa Rosa, California Housing Rentals: William vance erik anderson, mayuka shibata anderson Santa Rosa, California

Jun 28 2016
Turo Rent a Car They offer 25$ OFF on first time, but they over charged me, plus I talked over the phone to their customer support from India, and they made me choose another car, telling me that they were going to waive that cancellation fee but they did not! Be careful, I won't use this anymore. Seattle WA
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Turo Rent a Car

Jun 28 2016
Enterprise unauthorized charge on my debit card cincinnati Ohio Additions for Robert Author: cincinnati, Ohio Auto Rentals: Enterprise cincinnati, Ohio

Jun 28 2016
Denis Tremblay Truck recruiting network he leased me à truck with possible revenue of 3k to 4k per week. in reality, it's not even 1k per week. Laval Author: st-Zotique, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Denis Tremblay Laval,

Jun 27 2016
Westcoast Car Company Changed tge price on my trade in. MERIDIAN Idaho Author: MERIDIAN, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Westcoast Car Company MERIDIAN, Idaho

Jun 27 2016
HOOMAN AUTO GROUP ( Nissan , Long Beach) Bill Murray General Manager Hooman Nissani President/Owner / Rayan Nissani Vice President / Owner HOOMAN AUTO GROUP - FOUND BULLET IN MY TRUCK / DECEPTIVE PRACTICES - GM's SNAKE Singal Hill California Author: Long Beach, California Auto Dealers: HOOMAN AUTO GROUP ( Nissan , Long Beach) Singal Hill, California

17, Report #1312005

jw mortors Don't do Business with these guys Manassas Virginia
Now your Truck IS worth $30K, good Author: Gainesville, Virginia Auto Dealers: jw mortors Manassas, Virginia

Jun 27 2016
Dolce Living Hometown / Russ Krivoruchko -Owner Dolce Living Residential Homes Dolce Living Residential Dolce living BurlesonDolce Living Twin Creeks Rental Nightmare! N Richland Hills Texas Author: N Richland Hills, Texas Housing Rentals: Dolce Living Hometown / Russ Krivoruchko -Owner N Richland Hills, Texas

Jun 27 2016
SummerWinds Travel & Cruises Piss poor customer service & some chuckles! Internet Author: Copperas Cove , Texas Timeshare Rentals: SummerWinds Travel & Cruises Internet

Jun 27 2016
mts truck repair service 24 hour truck and tire repair service scam, want money code up front, don't show up for any type of service on your trailer or truck raleigh nc Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Truck Dealer Repair: mts truck repair service Internet

Jun 26 2016
Endurance Vehicle Protection Denied claim or truck after covered part failed and did more damage Northbrook Ill Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Endurance Vehicle Illinois

Jun 26 2016
Herbies Auto Sales Sold us a truck that broke down and fell apart the day after we bought it Greeley Colorado Warranty? Author: Log Lane Village, Colorado Auto Dealers: Herbies Auto Sales Greeley Colorado, Colorado

Jun 25 2016
American Truck Group Disabled Veteran Stranded Gulfport Mississippi Author: Chicago, Illinois Truck Rentals: American Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

Jun 25 2016
Morton's I-40 exit 87 cb shop Been ripping truck drivers off for years. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Morton's I-40 exit 87 cb shop Jackson, Tennessee

Jun 25 2016
Hertz The Hertz Corporation Unauthorized Charge to my Account Memphis Tennessee Author: Cordova, Tennessee Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Memphis, Tennessee