UHAUL TRUCK RENTALS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: uhaul truck rentals
There may be more specific results for "uhaul truck rentals"
For more specific results for "uhaul truck rentals"
Showing 1-25 of 8,571 Found Reports For more specific results for "uhaul truck rentals"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Dollar Rental Denver airport Rude and disrespectville Denver Colorado Author: MANASSAS, Virginia Auto Rentals: Dollar Rental Denver airport Denver, Colorado

Jul 25 2017
North America Prime, Inc. Moving company: quoted $1250, put belongings onto truck, demanded $3600 in cash or no delivery Hollywood Florida Author: Durham, North Carolina Motor Vehicle Division DMV: North America Prime, Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Goodyear, 5911 Pembroke Rd, Hollywood, FL 33023 Poor Balancing, Damages Rims Tires, Alignments Hollywood Florida
Author: Florida Auto Tire shops: Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Hollywood, Florida

Jul 24 2017
OTR Leasing llc Sell you an altered truck, expect payment, and not reply when you have a problem. Pleasant Valley Missouri Author: Cozad, Nebraska Truck Dealers: OTR Leasing llc Pleasant Valley , Missouri

Jul 24 2017
Payless Car Rental Car rental company charged over 400.00 of an alleged lost key that was never lost since how the car be returned without a key. Payless Car Rental Author: San Juan, Delaware Auto & Truck Rental: Payless Car Renr FL

Jul 22 2017
Safeguard warranty company 1299. And no protection Atlanta Georgia Author: NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut Auto & Truck Rental: Safeguard warranty company Atlanta , Georgia

Jul 22 2017
Enterprise Rent-a-car Running misleading google ads touting weekend special that is expired. Internet Author: Mercerville, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent-a-car Internet

Jul 21 2017
Truxperts INC Dave McAuleyDennis McAuley Dave McAuley, who is a half owner of Truxperts INC out of Wetaskwin/Falun Alberta Canada does not pay his bills, nor honor his word or any items that he sells. He has a so called truck dealershsip, but if you look at his ads on Kijiji he basically is selling anything and everything including farm animals? Wetaskwin Alberta
Author: Wetaskwin, Alberta Truck Dealers: Truxperts INC Wetaskwin, Alberta

Jul 20 2017
UPS Store Fleming Island Retail Store Destroyed US Mail that arrived for my organization without contacting me or returning it to sender. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Fleming Island Fleming Island, FL

Jul 20 2017
Title Max Mike Harassing me every day. Calling my business phone Mcdonough Georgia Typical Deadbeat Entitlement Attitude Author: McDonough, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title Max Mcdonough, Georgia

Jul 19 2017
Hirshbach Trying to force me to drive a truck I'm unsafe condition 18355 US-20, East Dubuque, IL 61025 Internet Author: Other Miscellaneous Companies: Hirshbach

Jul 19 2017
Mailbox Forwarding THEY STEAL YOUR MAIL AND YOUR MONEY Grandville Michigan Author: Pikesville, Maryland Mailbox Rentals: Mailbox Forwarding Grandville, Michigan

Jul 18 2017
Peach state freightliner forest park Scamming with false diagnostic Forest park Georgia
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Truck Dealer Repair: Peach state freightliner forest park Forest park, Georgia

Jul 18 2017
FIREFLY BARCELONA FIREFLY RENTAL CARS SCAM FIREFLY WILL CHARGE YOU THE DOUBLE EVEN IF YOU RENT THROUGH RENTALCARS OR EXPEDIA BARCELONA Internet Author: New York Auto & Truck Rental: FIREFLY BARCELONA Internet

Jul 18 2017
HERTZ TOLL CHARGE-ATS HERTZ TOLL CHARGE-ATS 8779775771 ON Scam ! They charge you fees you do not know where it comes from Internet Author: New York Auto & Truck Rental: HERTZ TOLL CHARGE-ATS Internet

Jul 16 2017
Zipcar Ripoff, Does Not Provide a Useful Service Nationwide Author: Ottawa, Oregon Car Rentals: Zipcar Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
A1 Truck Driving School Fresno, Californiaa A-1 TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL FRESNO Does not have standard equipment that trucking companies require you to be trained on. Will not give us required letter so we can get Student Tuition Reimbursement from our Company. Fresno California Author: Troy, Ohio Trade Schools: A1 Truck Driving School Fresno, Californiaa Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Avis Fraudulent Toll Charges Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

ATLANTA TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL Scammer School East Point Georgia
Author: Riverdale, Georgia Driving Schools: ATLANTA TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL East Point, Georgia

Jul 13 2017
Belle Harbour Boat Rentals NEVER do business with this company - will not honor reservations Tarpson Springs Florida Author: Plant City, Florida Boat Marinas: Belle Harbour Boat Rentals Tarpson Springs, Florida

Jul 13 2017
salvage world auctions they scammed me Miami FL Author: 326 Lenox Circle, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: salvage world auctions Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Castle Hill Motors owner's name Ryan car sold without passing inspection, motor seized after 4 days....back story 1st was sold truck, motor quit, it had a tool left in motor Lewisville Texas Author: FortWorth, Texas Auto Dealers: Castle Hill Motors Lewisville, Texas

Jul 12 2017
We pack moving Arthur michael Again not disclosing they are brokers. Bid low estimate requires half the deposit. Then company shows up and requires an additional 600 dollars. They take the furniture then when I call the next day they admit to not having any truck going to California for next two weeks. Art Michael from Wepackmoving does a disappearing act on me now that he got paid. Never use that company or broker Very dishonest and misleading West palm beach Florida Author: New york, New York Moving Companies: We pack moving West palm beach, Florida

Jul 11 2017
Enterprise Rent a Car Kathryn Williams and John Enterprise overcharged me for the rental and added full coverage of insurance without permission POMPANO BCH Florida EnterpriseCares Author: Pompano Beach , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent a Car POMPANO BCH, Florida