Your Search | uhaul truck rentals

Jan 05 2017
University Motors Sold me a lemon Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: University Motors Columbia, South Carolina

Jan 04 2017
Transport Connection I filled out a form to get an auto shipping quote and the website must have provided my info to this company along with about ten others. I simply told them not to call me again. Instead of just letting it go they called me back two more times. The first time they screamed at me and called me expletives, and the second time called me a f88888g fag88t. All this just for asking them not to call me again… Boca Raton Florida This report was written by a low-life loser and idiot Author: Fort Lauderdale, , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Transport Connection Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Budget rental car Nashua NH Scammers liars thiefs Nashua New Hampshire Questions Author: Dracut , Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: Budget rental car Nashua NH Nashua, New Hampshire

Jan 04 2017
Greatwide TM American Trans Freight, LLCDallas & Mavis, LLC Money Laundering and Tax Evasion Scams via the Quality Truck Leasing Program Langhorne Pennsylvania
Author: Birmingham , Alabama Accounting: Greatwide TM Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Jan 04 2017
QuantumPBX by Chris Sigfrid Christopher Sigfrid Christoph Sigfri SCAMMED FOR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS INTERNET SCAMMER: North Dakota OR Michigan Internet
LEGAL NOTICE TO THE AUTHOR Author: Avon, North Dakota Truck Dealers: QuantumPBX Internet

Jan 03 2017
Tire pros queen creek Does not pay employees Arizona Author: San tan valley, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Tire pros queen creek Arizona

Jan 01 2017
Travelmob/Booking Helpers/Noah Rentals (Maria Sanchez-Johnson) Travelmob rented me an illegal apartment that placed my daughter and I in physical harm due to multiple fire code violations New York City New York Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Lodging: Travelmob Internet

Dec 31 2016
UPS Store #5536 Mail box service Fort Worth Texas Obstruction of correspondence 18 US Code 1792 Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store #5536 Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Riverside Metro Honda BAIT AND SWITCH Riverside California Author: Oceanside , California Auto & Truck Rental: Riverside Metro Honda Riverside, California

Dec 30 2016
Buel trucking South Carolina I work for them and they did not pay me and took the truck Chassnee South Carolina Internet Author: Hazel crest, Illinois Lawyers: Buel trucking sc Internet

Dec 29 2016
AKH Diesel, LLC Brooke Ann Recordsx Stole truck, illegally used, left gun in truck, police, damage truck Mt Airy Maryland
Author: Marriottsville, Maryland Auto Repair Service: AKH Diesel, LLC Mt Airy, Maryland

Dec 29 2016
Budget Truck Rental Ok gotta complain; Budget truck rentals is the WORST! Thought I saw the last of these people when the truck we rented BROKE DOWN 50 miles outside our destination in Boise. We waited 2 hours for a mechanic to come out and check the truck and THEN had to wait another 2 hours before they paid for a ride back to our destination in the cold! 2 months later I check my account and these people removed the truck rental charges from my account AGAIN- where I was shocked to see another over 1000.00$ removed from my account and had to spend literally hours on the phone to fix! These people were called on the 26th of December and again today to see why I am not reimbursed for what was taken from my account. I never get onto these comments but had to say something; STAY AWAY FROM BUDGET-what a nightmare. PS still no reimbursment:( Twin Falls Nationwide Author: Jerome, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
AVIS car hire Orlando International airport Rip off company Orlando Flororia Author: Markfield, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: AVIS car hire Orlando International airport Florida

Dec 28 2016
Walters Auto Group, Walters Automotive, Walters Auto Sales and Rentals, Walters 1975 Sold Me a Junk Truck, Took it Back a Week Later and Won't Refund My Down Payment Goshen Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Dealers: Walters Auto Group Goshen, Indiana

Dec 24 2016
Lone mountain truck leasing Cresco capital Red rock capital Llc TOTAL FRAUD LONE MOUNTAIN TRUCK LEASING Joe Dane Melissa Nationwide Right...Sure Author: Elk Grove, California Truck Dealers: Lone mountain truck leasing Nationwide

Dec 24 2016
JD BYRIDER Refuse to give me a loaner after the car was hit not my fault Davenport Iowa You spent less on insurance but still expect the benefits Author: Davenport, Iowa Auto Rentals: JD BYRIDER Davenport, Iowa

Dec 21 2016
UNITED AUTONET SEAN NIA-OWNERJOEY VILLEGAS-SALESPERSON Deceptive Trades Act violation/rip off/impairment of inspection san antonio Texas Unfortunate...... Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Truck Dealers: UNITED AUTONET Dallas, TX

Dec 21 2016
Spradley Barr Ford Misrepresentation Greeley Colorado Issue Resolved! Author: Eaton, Colorado Auto Dealers: Spradley Barr Ford Greeley, Colorado

Dec 20 2016
Sergeants Towing Sergeants Towing Portland Oregon Entrapment Towing Scam Portland Oregon, Stalking, Denny's, NE Grand St., Photo Stalking Portland, Oregon
Dennys vs Red robin Author: West Linn, Oregon Auto Towing: Sergeants Towing Portland, Oregon

Dec 20 2016
Kearney Mesa Truck Center Sells Lemons, Overcharges, Misleads San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Truck Dealers: Kearney Mesa Truck Center San Diego , California

Dec 19 2016
Exeleratedtruck Jim Hasner Chris aj Martin EXELERATE TRUCK =EXELERATED REPO Insianapolis Indiana
Author: NEW ELLENTON, South Carolina Loans: Exeleratedtruck Internet

Dec 19 2016
Pronto Freight Services, DT Canada Group, Truck recruiting network Fraud and Scam lease and leasing in Mississauga and Laval Ontario and Quebec
Author: Montreal, Quebec Brokerage Companies: Pronto Freight Services Mississauga, Ontario

Dec 19 2016
Avis Budget Oakland Airport Avis Budget HORRIBLE: AVIS BUDGET at Oakland Airport RIPPED ME OFF. Oakland California
And your problem is? Author: Pasadena, California Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Budget Oakland Airport oakland, California

Dec 18 2016
Jack rabbit transportation Promised a service and guaranteed delivery time they clearly didn't keep Somewhere in California but my contact was in Oreg Nationwide Author: Springfield , Oregon Auto & Truck Rental: Jack rabbit transportation Nationwide

Dec 16 2016
Dollar Rent a car BUYER BEWARE TOTAL RIP OFF: Be careful when using this company at this location. In fact do not use them. I rented a truck at the end of July 2016 and returned it 10.30 PM in perfect condition from DOLLAR in SLC, went and caught my flight and thought nothing of it. ! Oklahoma City, Nationwide Author: Geneva, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar Rent a car Nationwide